What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: Aviator.png (268x402, 180K)

He test flied his plane over an urban area, wtf was wrong with him indeed.

the way of the future

Show me the blueprints

I never understood the point of this scene. He was weird for washing his hands so briskly that he actually stabbed himself with his own fingernails I guess but refusing to touch the inside doorknob on a public shit house with clean hands? Do people actually do that without a second thought?

Attached: Aviator - OCD_1.webm (540x360, 2.48M)

come in with the milk

Head injuries have lasting effects.

he ran out of towels though

he had OCD and tourettes like me

Wtf is wrong with your English

how odl are you? are you completely unaware of mental diseases? the type of thing that he had made him crave to do those things involuntarily like hurting himself. the hygiene thing is another matter but it's the same type of mental disease
you need to study more about compulsive disorders. he nails himself until he bleeds the same way a drugged person craves for something that is gonna destroy them. the relief they feel with doing it is greater than the pain

Syphillis

That thumbnail always looks like a chick exposing her pussy with blue panties rolled down her legs.

Lol wtf man are you high

She said she'd take the wheel.

Where were you when I needed you Cate?

Attached: 1475261883568.png (658x662, 44K)

too chad and high iq for the increasingly dumber world.

I have OCD. I would NEVER touch the handle of anything in a public bathroom, ESPECIALLY after washing my hands. Three out of four people don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom.

When did America's wealthiest get so gay, Yea Forums?

>Wealthy Americans then: Volunteer to fight in world wars, hire private militias to mercilessly crush unions, have hilariously eccentric personal lives due to untreated mental illness
>Wealthy Americans now: Skinnyfat manlets who donate to gay liberal charities, get rich from being tech dweebs

Attached: article-2314076-1975E883000005DC-696_306x541.jpg (306x541, 52K)

Wait, most people would touch a public restroom door knob with their wet, clean hands?
They are the sickos not me

the way of the future

He was a huge fuckin mamas boy.

>pissbottles

/ourguy/

would have been top kino if they dropped the katharine hepburn subplot to the minimum and enhanced his fallout with dietrich more. this way it's merely a good flick.