It's over. Identity politics have infested the MCU

>Disney showed "several minutes" of the movie, and one scene showed Captain Marvel (Brie Larson) telling the Avengers that they plan to kill Thanos. They might not have succeeded in Infinity War, but Captain Marvel says in the new footage, "Before, you didn't have me."

>Also in the new footage, Captain America (Chris Evans) loses his subdued attitude and bluntly states about Thanos, "Let's get that son of a bitch." ComicBook also saw the footage, and the site reports that the footage included Nebula saying she knows where Thanos is, and that Captain Marvel has a cocky attitude and believes Thanos has never faced someone as powerful as her. Captain Marvel also apparently talks about wanting to use the Infinity Stones to undo Thanos' snap.

OHNONONONONO

gamespot.com/articles/new-avengers-endgame-footage-shown-behind-closed-d/1100-6466032/

Attached: captain-marvel-brie-larson.jpg (1024x605, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/"exxon party"/
google.com/amp/s/www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2018/12/aquaman-is-a-box-office-monster-thanks-to-female-fans.amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm gonna pretend Thor cut off the snapping arm of Thanos on infinity war and used the stones to make everything right. Give me a reason, and I'll skip spiderman far from home too.

>It's over. Identity politics have infested the MCU.
he they've mostly just infested your life. You're the cancerous nigger being endlessly bombarded by the people with messaging strategy designed to keep you buttblasted and upset about girls and race and shit. That keeps you more likely to continue voting for the Exxon party.

it's a lot easier to train people to vote against their own interests when they're voting out of reactionary spite. You kind of HAVE to feel like "it's over" about everything you care about so you don't think critically about the things that you support.

Not to mention that trying to make movies that appeal to women is just good business. They're 50% of the population but there's now only been 2 capeshits that were made with a female protagonist in them. You're looking at a pretty understandable push by the producers of these movies to expand the base of fans (and future fans) so that they make more money. This is capitalism. This is the "marketplace of ideas" in action. Which is supposed to be the kind of shit you support, but when it conflicts with your virginal angsty feelings you have about yourself I guess you all just embrace Stalinism. Almost like you're an emotional hypocrite!

Attached: goldblum face.png (329x374, 299K)

Leaks say she gets btfo

>they need a Mary Sue to beat the bad guy
That's how you know they are creatively bankrupt.

YESSSS KINO INCOMING

I don’t even think leaks have to confirm this. With the Russo’s track record they’d have to be high on the ganja to let Captain Suevel be the reason the avengers win. Black Panther was based in IW and he had like 5 minutes in the movie. I just laugh thinking the Russo’s will make Carol better than her whole fucking movie in less than 10 minutes.

Attached: 56656284-0F0B-4C98-80BE-85EEA1A3E075.gif (400x170, 1.97M)

I don't get it, her character is cocky and arrogsnt? Like thor, ironman and starlord?

We aren't being forced to take Thor and the rest seriously.

>A decade of building a team who could defeat the ultimate bad guy.
>Throw it all away to have a Mary Sue swoop in at the last minute.

I hope the leak of Thanos blithely beating captain catlady is true.

You have absolutely no fucking idea of what your vomiting. SJW dont buy merchandise. They dont give a flying fuck. It's about the message for those zombies. Judging by your diatribe, it wouldn't surprise me of you're a member of the tribe. I fucking swear the purge cant come soon enough.

Attached: Damian-Lewis-Fuck-Yourself.gif (300x300, 1.94M)

good. sjw's kill everything they touch. if they killed star wars, they can kill mcu

I'm going to ape shit of that cunt just comes in and saves the day. I'm not even fucking kidding.

>this schizophrenic boomer

based and redpilled

Attached: 1553653386264.png (1316x806, 1.02M)

>The whole SJW thing is a giant conspiracy by Big Oil to make you vote against your own self-interests.

Attached: LEAST INTELLIGENT COMMENT OF ALL TIME.png (263x200, 21K)

This is entirely correct but the maga hat wearing 19 y/o incels are going to give you seething (you)s anyway

All of those guys have several moments that undercut their cockiness and each of them has been btfo many times. Unless it happens to CM too, the complaints have merit.

>Not to mention that trying to make movies that appeal to women is just good business. They're 50% of the population but there's now only been 2 capeshits that were made with a female protagonist in them.

Females are not and have never been 50% of the audience for capeshit.
You're using the same flawed logic that fat SJW's use to defend SJW videogames.

Fair enough

Who cares the MCU has always been trash. they are obviously going to revive everyone. They should've stopped making super hero movies after The Dark Knight, no superhero movie will ever be even close to that level of quality anyway.

>SJW dont buy merchandise.

You're joking right? Ever heard of those funko pop vinyls? Or walked by a Hot Topic or Spencer's gifts in the mall? The only thing SJWs like to do other than screech about pop culture is buy pointless pop cultural merchandise.

You just happen to endlessly be triggered about kids movies and you happen to support the Exxon party. Nothing benefits the health insurance industry more than you acting against all the "identity politics infesting" your kids movies.

>women want to see another woman that's prettier than them
OH NO NO NO NO NO

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/"exxon party"/
Kek, it's a schizo ranting and trying to push Exxon Party as the hot new phrase. Nigga you're pathetic

Why are leftshits constantly talking about 'my own interests'. If I tell them what are my actual interests as a working class man they will immediately run to their precious corporations to stop the hate speech.

>Exxon
Lol, Bernie will never be a real woman.

have sex

so im not a huge fan of these movies and i actually stopped watching them since iron man 3, why does this character is even more powerful than thor? why is she so special she can defeat that purple faggot???

>its the force awakens all over again
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

>You have absolutely no fucking idea of what your vomiting. SJW dont buy merchandise.
mommies do. They're the primary purchasers in most households. Making a movie that appeals to moms and daughters means moms are taking more kids to the theater and buying more toys for their kids.
>They dont give a flying fuck.
Yeah that's why it's not really some "sjw" conspiracy. It's just market demographics and purchasing behavior.

And I do love the irony that the people on this board that are really upset, are generally the worst consumers. You torrent everything, you don't buy any merch, and you spend all your time talking shit. You kind of made yourselves into a toxic demo that nobody is super incentivized to need to pander to.
>Judging by your diatribe, it wouldn't surprise me of you're a member of the tribe.
Tribalism is for retards and apes. There's no "tribes" in any of this. There is no "we." It's just people sitting alone staring at computers.
>Females are not and have never been 50% of the audience for capeshit.
yeah exactly. They're 50% of the population but they're a relatively small percentage of the capeshit audience. Making them an untapped demo. Getting little girls (and their moms) hooked into enjoying this cancer like everyone else is the best way to broaden their consumer base. The little 7-year-old girls now getting all wound up about CM will be consuming this shit for the rest of their lives like everyone else.
>You're using the same flawed logic that fat SJW's use to defend SJW videogames.
MUH SJWS! And of course, like everything for the sjw-right, you're looking at basic capitalism and marketing and getting triggered that it's all some SJW conspiracy. Like nobody that works on these movies is setting out to hurt your feelings by making a capeshit for girls. It's not a fucking attack on you, that's what the people you listen to are making you feel because the goal is to keep you feeling disaffected and persecuted.

Mj is a goblina

>$1 billion dollars

No shit. That’s why the studios are pushing so hard to appeal to them. God damn you people are dim.

All of them get btfod thanks to that constantly. Stark is a weird case because unlike them he refuses to learn his lesson, but it does happen to him.

DCuck begone, this movie will do 2 billion whether you like it or not.

@the insane leftist itt
Ain't no one reading your shittily formatted schizo ranting

This is the future you chose and voted for. All of you that saw foot fungus have no right to complain anymore.

Attached: downloadfile-6.jpg (720x607, 57K)

>muh healthcare
>muh Exxon
Next time you are spewing pre-packaged Young Turks talking points, don't forget to add muh climate change.

Women are more likely to go watch Thor or Aquaman for shirtless guys than they are Captain Marvel because she's a woman. It made money because it's the first big release of the year after the Jan and Feb dead months and is the lead in to the biggest movie since Avatar

Yes Iron Man looks cocky in the trailer, where he is floating in a ship, without food or water. What a fucking moron you are. Holy shit you need to jump off a building. Goddamnn I fucking hate you.

>"Before, you didn't have me."

Who wrote these lines?

Attached: 56436.jpg (1056x1080, 501K)

>Nothing benefits the health insurance industry more than you acting against all the "identity politics infesting" your kids movies.
How? The two are completely unrelated. You're literally making no sense, other than tying together a bunch of different unrelated right-wing arguments and switching out the words. Then you go on a fucking bullshit blogpost. The left can't meme

> don't forget to add muh climate change.
What do you think we're talking about when we're talking about "Exxon" m8. You're in a cult.

So can Thanos still use the glove at full strength? The Snap fucked it up pretty good. Why the fuck would you need a sword if you have a glove with all the stones??

Attached: avengers infinity war 2951 copy.jpg (1105x1065, 132K)

Oh fuck off, you millenial consumerist fucktard, tell me more about how you spoiled little shits give a fuck about your environment. Avocado apocalypse cannot come soon enough.

>muh cow farts
Lol.

>Women are more likely to go watch Thor or Aquaman for shirtless guys
nope. Particularly not FUCKING KIDS. WHO ARE THE PEOPLE THESE MOVIES ARE MADE FOR. You think more under-10 girls went to see Aquaman or CM?
> It made money because it's the first big release of the year after the Jan and Feb dead months and is the lead in to the biggest movie since Avatar
Sure it had a huge layup by IF and everyone that cared about Avengers had to see it. Not sure how you think this is an argument though. They're building movies to hook in little ass kids into wanting to buy their halloween costumes and toys and shit. Making shit with a girl hero makes little girl kids more likely to get into that shit. And once they're hooked into it they're more likely to be interested in all the other shit pandering to all the other demos.

idk if there's actual research data available about it, but from my experience watching this shit on midday on a Sunday in the first week (like I did with Ragnarok and Captain Strange and Infinity War) there were WAY MORE KIDS IN GENERAL than any of the other ones. The theater for Ragnarok and Strange was full of greasy weirdos like me, but CM actually felt like I was in a kid's movie theater. Because it's a movie that appeals to MOMS. Like I don't remember seeing any little kid girls in IF. I just remember one group of boys that were all kind of fucked up about how all their heroes just fucking died and the movie ended.

you sound like a literal schizo

She's cocky and arrogant and gets BTFO, how hard is it?

Feige

>Because it's a movie that appeals to MOMS. Like I don't remember seeing any little kid girls in IF. I just remember one group of boys that were all kind of fucked up about how all their heroes just fucking died and the movie ended.
Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, and Jason Momoa appeal to MOMS more than Bitchface Brie. And girls get dragged along to boy movies all the time, especially when the MCU has been family friendly for a decade now. I just don't see any new audience people who's first MCU movie is Captain Marvel just because they have a daughter. Either the dad or someone else went to see an earlier movie and the whole family followed. It's not like Black Panther where there were clearly lots of blacks watching it as some kind of historical piece for their first ever superhero movie

>How? The two are completely unrelated.
only to you. This is how subversive political messaging strategy works. When you think of your "political side" you think all this "identity politics" autism that makes you upset INSTEAD of the things you actually support. That's the point. The goal is to keep you annoyed and agitated about the jangling keys in your face, so you vote for the people saying that jangling keys is bad without thinking about what their actual policy platform is.
>You're literally making no sense, other than tying together a bunch of different unrelated right-wing arguments and switching out the words.
I know this is hard to grasp but basically everything you care about is crafted by the political agents of influence you care about. And their goal is to keep you on the team at all costs. Keeping you agitated and radicalized about fucking kid's movies is just one strategy that works REALLY WELL. It's part of the whole strategy that Bannon was talking about with targeting "rootless white males" and pissing them off about everything in their life for years and then propping up candidates that either implicitly or explicitly promise to "fix things." Like you niggers don't really give a shit about healthcare or prison reform or anything else. You care about your kids movies! So lets attack you with propaganda about that! Same with like how Football was turned into a political battleground with the knee autism.
>The left can't meme
The irony is that the right can ONLY meme. That's all you have. The extent of your understanding of most any complex issue is generally an image macro you got from a propaganist on pol or reddit. You niggers can barely read.

Attached: russian active measures.jpg (961x781, 132K)

>Oh fuck off, you millenial consumerist fucktard,
EXXON A GOOD BOY EXXON DINDU NUFFIN. YOUR KIDS MOVIES ARE UNDER ATTACK BY SJWS LMAO
>ell me more about how you spoiled little shits give a fuck about your environment.
I give a shit about the future economic stability of the country. The US is doomed to fail in this century and global warming is going to fundamentally destroy the standard of living for pretty much everyone. It's going to cost the government trillions in damage and everything else. It's a national security and global economic crisis.
>Avocado apocalypse cannot come soon enough.
See what I'm talking about! You're trained to prop up your boogiemen Others to hate and want to act against, so that you'll literally support industrial plunderbunds that are destroying your future, as long as you think it'll also destroy your boogiemen!
>muh cow farts
you realize this is literally messaging strategy promoted by the Kochs and fossil fuel companies and automobile manufacturers right? You're literally a consumerist.

Them pushing so hard she's gonna be the one to epicly BTFO of Thanos practically guarantees that's not how it's going to go.

It doesn't matter. The cringe tryhard lines everyone watching the previews are leaking are bad enough. She can only make the film shittier.

Alita was a better movie for women. So was tomb raider. And now the upcoming dora the explorer movie
Captain marvel is a movie for 40 year old cat owning wine aunts that "Dont Need NO man" and that see all men as evil and who see muslims as angels to be welcomed into the country.

So no. Disney fucked up. A black widow or a gamora movie would have worked better

>whines about people being barely able to read
>spits out poorly typed assumption after assumption with absolutely trash grammar
Don't even think about trying to push "wow you're so illiterate" when your posts read like a schizo on an adderral rush.

>exxon party
>implying there's any actual difference between the two & they aren't just keeping us at one another's throats perpetually so we don't pay attention to any actual problems
The dems use identity politics from the opposite direction, feeding the message the repubs use, while bleeding their hearts to hide the fact that Mexican illegal labor is cheap as fuck & nobody wants that to stop.
Both sides never do 90% of what they claim they're about, they use the opposing side as scapegoats so they can say "those damn _________ are the reason we can't do anything!!!1!", and the 10% they DO get done forwards the central objective.

This is the future, nobody gives a fuck about right, wrong, what's best, or actual critical thought anymore; only about "beating those ebil racist nazis" or "beating those ebil pedo SJWs". That's it.

>the voice in your head sounds like a literal schizo
>Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, and Jason Momoa appeal to MOMS more than Bitchface Brie.
nope. All hero fantasy is about wish fulfillment and role play. Even for grown ups!

And how much of a roastie cunt was your mom? She took you to a lot of movies so she should get her panties sopping looking at handsome dudes? That was her decision-making process? "I'll bring the kids to the movies so I can leave a puddle on the seat thinking about fucking Captain America!"
>And girls get dragged along to boy movies all the time,
yeah the difference is that now they aren't getting "dragged along." You're trying so hard and you're acting so autistic! Like why not just read about marketing and demographics and consumer psychology and stuff? Why are you just spitballing nonsense?
>I just don't see any new audience
yeah because you're retarded.
>Either the dad or someone else went to see an earlier movie and the whole family followed.
k? And now daughter wanted to go too! Daughter may have even forced dad to go with this one! Now the whole family has a hero!
>t's not like Black Panther where there were clearly lots of blacks watching it as some kind of historical piece for their first ever superhero movie
Nigger you retards were picking out random tweets of girls saying the exact shit about CM and using that to whine about sjws or whatever.

And what the fuck is your argument? All this muddy waters "nuh uh" shit means nothing. They made a movie with a girl protagonist because they wanted to draw in more of the undertapped demo. Given the success of the movie, and from my anacdotal experience, that worked. There were WAY MORE little booger faced kid girls in that movie than any other MCU shit I've seen. My cousin's 5 year old is obsessed with that shit (almost certainly because her fucking mom is).

Like you're going out of your way to reject pretty obvious shit.

>SJW dont buy merchandise. T
Nigger, who the fuck do you think buys all those funko pops?
The entire identity of an SJW millennial is covering himself in shit they buy from big brands.

>white men are done for it!!!

RIP comic nerds and RIP capeshit

Attached: 1553180383379.gif (344x203, 3.88M)

I mean your only evidence is "I stare at little kids in the theater when I go my MCU movies and this one had more girls". I see entire families whenever I go to all these movies whereas you only seemed to notice guys, we both only have anecdotal evidence. And goddamn you type like a pathetic seething faggot, shit is embarrassing to read.

>Identity politics have infested the MCU
RENT FREE
there's nothing about identity politics in that article, you mentally ill /pol/incel

Based. SPBP.

What about that is identity politics?

>All hero fantasy is about wish fulfillment and role play. Even for grown ups!
So, they are for 5 year olds?
Who the fuck "roleplays" with movie characters?

>it's a "two entirely delusional sides bicker at one another over shit that only exists in their heads" episode
Protip: You're both fucking insane & the continual refusal both of you have to admit any of your bullshit because doing that gives the other a "win" will fucking extinct us.

all the roasties I know love and watch capeshit and marvel in particular
get out of your basement once in a while

>Alita was a better movie for women.
Alita isn't a woman. She's some abomination of god fuck robot that virgins like to fantasize about.
>So was tomb raider.
The Jolie Raiders were made for boys. And the new one isn't a capeshit movie, nor is it really appealing to fucking kids.
>And now the upcoming dora the explorer movie
seems mostly like it's just something the ephebophiles are into tbphwyf.
>Captain marvel is a movie for 40 year old cat owning wine aunts that "Dont Need NO man" and that see all men as evil and who see muslims as angels to be welcomed into the country.
except it made a billion dollars and it's clearly something that moms and kids and MCU fans enjoyed. The WOM about it has been way better than something like TFA. There's not even a MUH COMPRESSOR meme. There's not even one thing that people can isolate to talk shit about really, because the movie itself was pretty safe and well-executed and satisfying. Like I guess the "the plane was named Avenger" reveal is the closest there is to a meme complaint but even that kind of fizzled out.
>So no. Disney fucked up.
made a billion dollars. Hooked an entire generation of little boogery kids into their crack.
> A black widow or a gamora movie would have worked better
So a disillusioned sex spy and a frankensteined green alien that was the product of extreme emotional and physical abuse by a genocidal monster would be better subjects for a kids movie than Blonde Superman saving the day and playing with a cat!

Not to mention the 90s pandering too. This shit is MOMMY KINO and you likely haven't seen it and haven't talked to anyone with kids that has.

BASED AND REDPILLED

Seething salt-right manchildren blown the fuck out.

Why don't you spam some frogs and clowns about it you obsessed faggot

>Hooked an entire generation of little boogery kids into their crack.
Who types shit like this. Something is wrong with your head you autistic pedophile

What you fag don‘t get is: no one actually minds woman beeing in the lead. Look at all the pre 2015 or whenever stuff that had woman in leads. NO ONE said anything. I was even fucking happy seeing star wars having a female lead and I even liked sw7 eventhough it was a reboot with all it flaws. But the problem is this constant throat shoving of ‚muh stronk female and gender‘.
>it‘s always mens fault
>haha evil guy is a men
>story is completly nonsense but stronk woman
That is what bugs me. If everything else that makes a movie good needs to suffer just because some leftie faggots need their diversity then I don‘t like the movie and I also don‘t wanna give money for that.

>Cocky New Teammate learns how to be a team player with the rest of our heroes and they all take down the bad guy with a cool combo attack

they will do this right, it's team up textbook.

Based and Goldblumpilled

>no one actually minds woman being in the lead
You must be new on this site

>I mean your only evidence is "I stare at little kids in the theater when I go my MCU movies and this one had more girls".
Your only evidence is your feelings. That's why you're lashing out and being an ad homo. Also stop projecting your pedophilia you degenerate.
> I see entire families whenever I go to all these movies whereas you only seemed to notice guys
I don't think you've seen this movie. I don't think you go to movies all that often at all. I think you're fucking lying to me.
>we both only have anecdotal evidence
No i also have the fucking success of the movie, and I'm sure there are audience demographic breakdown data on this shit, I just can't be bothered to look it up, and it likely isn't out yet since the movie is still grinding.
>And goddamn you type like a pathetic seething faggot,
project less pervert
>shit is embarrassing to read.
yeah because you're just embarrassed to be here. You're an "adult" that's obsessed with why a movie made for little girls did well because it hurts your political feelings for some inexplicably psychotic reason.

You're being abused.

Yes, this string of meme buzzwords egging it on really fucking helps.
As if either side in this shit could claim the high ground. They're both equally reprehensibly obnoxious & bitchy.

Someone posted once that all this diversity push is just being done because studios are lazy. If everything blurs into a single demographic, then movies will just be one size fits all, cutting costs.

>le buzzwords
have sex

so your problem is that the protagonist of a capeshit is strong?
would it make more sense to you if she was weak?
or is it that the villain is a guy? what about the male characters who are on the protatonist's side like Fury and the Skrull dude? what about the kree villain who is a woman?
this guy is absolutely right
you retards have been brainwashed into being constantly butthurt for no reason

Get back to me when the audience demos come in you autistic cringelord meanwhile what do you think of Aquaman's? I think you're fucking lying and don't know shit about women want, and look fucking pathetic when you think you do
>Audience survey service PostTrak found that the demographic most in love with Aquaman is women aged over 25, and that females made up 52 percent of the film's audience, reports Uproxx.

google.com/amp/s/www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2018/12/aquaman-is-a-box-office-monster-thanks-to-female-fans.amp.html

>So, they are for 5 year olds?
yeah they're to sell toys to babies. Just like religion, you get them young and you have them for life.
>Who the fuck "roleplays" with movie characters?
goddamn how fucking miserable was your childhood?

And I guess you just don't realize this but your whole autism about being triggered about movies that don't have protagonists that "look like you" is rooted in your desire to be able to imagine you're the hero, think about what you'd do if you were the hero, what you'd do with the powers, etc.

And of course you actually understand all this, or you wouldn't be so asspained that this movie didn't have that. Same shit with TFA. If Rey in TFA was a boy protagonist, none of you virgins would have any problem imagining that she knew how to fly a space ship or would be good enough at fighting not to get killed. If you think you're like the protagonist they can do anything! Because you're a special boy! But when the protagonist isn't like you suddenly it's all bullshit and SHE SHOULD BE DEAD!

All this is pointing to Carol getting the shit kicked out of her. Or maybe Marvel is trying to make her unlikeable

>you retards have been brainwashed into being constantly butthurt for no reason
As have you.
You retards sound exactly like the Nazi faggots, blaming everything on the ebil white men who are the only ones who can be racist & sexist; just like they fucking do with Jews.
You consistently refuse to see it, or acknowledge that a fucking kid going to high school in this type of atmosphere where they're the only one's it's acceptable to bully is pure fucking hell. No wonder they keep shooting shit up.
But rather than look at the real source of that problem you just blame them MORE, and blame some shit like guns that we've had for a fucking century without ANY of these problems previously.

>I even liked sw7 eventhough it was a reboot with all it flaws

stop posting forever

>Look at all the pre 2015 or whenever stuff that had woman in leads.
2014: Russian and American agencies begin currently ongoing active measures war designed to agitate and radicalize Westerners against each other.
2019: Hyper radicalized virgins are a bad day away from becoming terrorists because a girl power movie was successful

I'm not the one constantly posting butthurt threads though.
Look at OP. He's lying in your face. He's claiming there's "identity politics" and posting an article where there's none.
This is brainwashing and you're falling for it hook line and sinker.
Read your post again. You are replying to me as if I'm "blaming evil white men" when I never said anything even remotely close to that.
They've gotten to you, user. They've turned you into a cultist.
And bullying? Bullying is SJWs fault now? If anything bullying is at an all time low. There used to be way more in the 80s and 90s.
I'm not amerifat so I don't give a fuck about your guns. My opinion is they are not inherently bad and you should be able to keep them if you can stop shooting each other with them, but you're clearly incapable of that, so

you're sort of smart. You should leave this place

Attached: peaks.gif (244x250, 3.74M)

>problem is woman is strong
No my problem is:
>one of the strongest beeing in the universe with the gauntlet and shit
>kills half of the universe no one could do anything
>woman comes, haha I am stronger than all of you together that‘s why you lost
Yeah it‘s shit.

This is an argument thread with zero IDs. If you're not making it clear you're criticizing both sides, as I did, then you're going to get fucking hit like you're partisan.

>buttmad Yea Forums retards not realizing that scene is in the first 30 minutes of the movie and Carol acting smug is set up for her getting humbled and the Avengers to get btfo by Thanos before the time skip.

>what about the kree villain who is a woman?
It's a sexless entity. It only took the form she wanted most, her mentor who was an ally to her earlier in the movie, and ironically was a white male in the comics that they changed into a female for the movie because a white man helping her wouldn't have flown with Brie.

Saw this one coming. I'm done w/ the MCU after Endgame. I don't want another Star Wars and I won't let it stay in my head rent free.

I'm like, bye bitch.

This. "le stronk womyn one shotting Thanos by herself" is a /pol/incel meme. She's going to try it and get BTFO.

good.

let it die. MCU has added nothing to cinema

I was talking about the one who looks like Widowmaker from Overwatch, not the Supreme Intelligence.

so your problem is that a character is being cocky and happens to be a woman?
do you realize she's going to get BTFO by Thanos when she tries to fight him?
if anything it's the opposite of what has you outraged
le stronk womyn will get uppity and smacked down by a powerful man

/thread

as a proud POG (persyn of gender), POHC (persyn of hair color) and POB (person of BMI) i think this is excellent news

Attached: 1522892166794.jpg (517x326, 61K)

>goddamn how fucking miserable was your childhood?
Miserable?
No, I just had better things to do than project myself on random characters.

>And I guess you just don't realize this but your whole autism about being triggered about movies that don't have protagonists that "look like you" is rooted in your desire to be able to imagine you're the hero
What?
No I don't, i'm an average person, I do not want heroes to be like me, or to look like other random people because random people are not heroes.
That's why I prefer when they are not human at all, it's more believable.

>If you think you're like the protagonist they can do anything
But the problem with Rey is that she literally does nothing.
She won a duel with Kylo because he was hurt, but that's it, she has done literally nothing else.
She's barely a main character because she just doesn't do anything at all.

>No, I just had better things to do than project myself on random characters.
I spent most of my childhood playing with toys, fantasizing about movies, playing pretend with my buds. Play behavior and imagination is a fundamental part of childhood development. If you never "roleplayed" as movie characters as a kid, you must have had one fucking miserable childhood.

>I just laugh thinking the Russo’s will make Carol better
I fuckin hope because I don't want to hate her - which is the case for now.

>Captain Marvel has a cocky attitude and believes Thanos has never faced someone as powerful as her.
What's stopping him from just turning her into ribbon with the gauntlet?

Attached: 1553906179989.png (500x375, 251K)

Thanos is going to kill her in the first act. It's painfully obvious

>I spent most of my childhood playing with toys, fantasizing about movies, playing pretend with my buds
That honestly sounds boring as hell.
I spent most of mine doing sports and training.

I'm not going to imagine myself being a jedi or Iron Man, they don't exist and they look and act dumb as hell.

Question: is the gauntlet activated by a snap, or why did Thanos snap?

>That honestly sounds boring as hell.
it's a fundamental aspect of how you learn how to become an adult. Your parents were either cunts or you were a weirdo loner.
>I spent most of mine doing sports and training.
And that's why you're now a NEET shitposter on Yea Forums?
>I'm not going to imagine myself being a jedi or Iron Man, they don't exist and they look and act dumb as hell.
So why the fuck are you here? Fuck off to Yea Forums you autistic nigger. Your life experience was trash.

Fuck yeah fellow nerd, show those jocks who's boss. Got your Thursday Endgame tix yet?

What does MCU stand for? Marvel Comedic Universe right?

>it's a fundamental aspect of how you learn how to become an adult
I doubt thinking yourself a superhero plays a big part on it, specially looking at the 30 year old manchildren who take these movies seriously.

>And that's why you're now a NEET shitposter on Yea Forums?
No, i'm in the reserve, and currently browsing Yea Forums on my phone because I have nothing else to do right now.

>So why the fuck are you here?
To witness the daily millennial outrage thread.

>Your life experience was trash.
I don't think my life would improve much if I had spent my childhood wasting my time thinking that i'm a hero for no reason at all.

It was just an articulation of his actions. The same way Scarlet Witch waves her hands around in the air to direct her magic bullshit

So it’s activated by snap?

No, he could have done it without snapping it, it's just that's what he did in the comics to make it more dramatic.

So he chose to showboat? Damn, what a savage. So Thor really has no effect on him at all.

>Fuck yeah fellow nerd, show those jocks who's boss.
dude I played sports too. I had "training" 3 days a week with piano and wrestling and everything else. I still spent a lot of time in my childhood engaging in play behavior BECAUSE THAT IS A FUNDAMENTAL ASPECT OF PSYCHOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT. People that don't do that are going to be more stunted, less creative, less likely to succeed, more likely to have a personality disorder, more likely to have a lower IQ. This is basic shit. If you were taken to a doctor when you were like 6 and you and your parents said that you had no imagination and never engaged in play behavior, they'd start diagnostic testing to determine if you were autistic. That's a big indicator that something is wrong. Were you raped as a toddler?
>I doubt thinking yourself a superhero plays a big part on it
It ABSOLUTELY does. Honestly how shitty were your fucking parents that this is some unfathombable thing to you? Is that why you're so obsessed about this shit NOW as an adult?
>specially looking at the 30 year old manchildren who take these movies seriously.
Yeah who apparently didn't have healthy childhoods lol.

Or are you just youngfags that grew up addicted to media consumption? Did your parents just plug you in as soon as possible to shut you the fuck up?
>I don't think my life would improve much if I had spent my childhood wasting my time thinking that i'm a hero for no reason at all.
Yeah it would. You'd be a lot less fucking degenerate and autistic. it's how people develop empathy and critical thinking and problem solving skills. Kids that were either not allowed to engage in play behavior, or never inclined to, are FUCKED in the long run. Honestly I mostly just assume you're a liar tbphwyf. And if you actually never were left to your own devices to entertain yourself and play and imagine yourself as someone other than yourself, you'd be much less of a boring fucking retard now. I guarantee it.

have sex

@112433451

Only one you. All that bait and no hook

Probably Larson herself, seems like something she'd say irl

Your posts are more autistic than anything he's posted, you sound fucking insane bringing up toddler rape fyitbqh

>It ABSOLUTELY does. Honestly how shitty were your fucking parents that this is some unfathombable thing to you? Is that why you're so obsessed about this shit NOW as an adult?
None, they actually kept taking me to watch those dumbass superhero movies and telling me I could be a hero, but I always told them to stop being retarded.

>Yeah who apparently didn't have healthy childhoods lol.
And now they are trying to have one in their 30s.
That's why these movies are so cancerous.

>You'd be a lot less fucking degenerate and autistic
Degenerate?
For not thinking i'm a superhero?

>And if you actually never were left to your own devices to entertain yourself and play and imagine yourself as someone other than yourself,
I was, after telling my parents constantly to stop pestering me they finally stopped forcing all that hero crap on me.
Which was honestly a relief.

>you'd be much less of a boring fucking retard now
Are you saying you are interesting because you were delusional enough to think you could be a superhero?

geezus fuck those proportions

>my anecdotal evidence trumps yours!!!

Oh wow Captain Marvel single handedly saves the day in the first 10 minutes and the final 2h50m is just everyone clapping.

Or you're a fucking idiot and don't see how this is obviously set up for her to get btfo.

both of my parents were diagnostic child psychologists. If you have a 6 year old come in that doesnt naturally lapse into play behavior and imagination, it's a big indicator that they are or have been traumatically abused, or they have a disorder like autism or they're retarded. That is BIG indicator that something is wrong.
>None, they actually kept taking me to watch those dumbass superhero movies and telling me I could be a hero, but I always told them to stop being retarded.
yeah when you were 4 you were telling your parents not to be retarded. Fuck off dipshit.

Are you a virgin or sexually underperforming now? Play behavior in kids is connected to sexual health in adults.
>That's why these movies are so cancerous.
because they're promoting people to have kids? Or that there are 30 year olds that still enjoy kids movies? You'd probably be a better writer if you had a more creative childhood lol.
>Degenerate?
absolutely
>For not thinking i'm a superhero?
no for NEVER thinking you were one. Did you never have friends before you were 10 or something? Shitty abusive older sibling?
>I was, after telling my parents constantly to stop pestering me they finally stopped forcing all that hero crap on me.
It isn't about capeshit it's about ANY make pretend. What year were you born? 2005 or something? You just grew up being addicted to media?
>Which was honestly a relief.
So you were just an aloof neckbeard faggot when you were in first grade?
>Are you saying you are interesting because you were delusional enough to think you could be a superhero?
I'm not saying I'm anything relative to you, I'm saying essentially EVERYONE is. You're describing extremely abnormal behavior, assuming you're just lying right now. If you literally never spent your childhood thinking outside of yourself that is a HUGE indicator that your brain is disordered. Learning how to pretend and play is how children learn how to become successful later.

>DISNEY INFESTED MA CAPESHIT MOVIES
>I LOVE CAPESHIT AND SEMEN

Attached: qjrE4yyfw5pEPvDbJDzhdNXM7mjt1tbr2kM3X28F6SraZkoqgfDfBMqFxtPvTSvTwdJadxgsh389KtHGXGAmyC9CAhb9jARdET2N (640x482, 90K)

Care to respond about how the majority of Aquaman's audience was females or will you admit you were lying about women not watching movies with male heroes and got blown the fuck out?

Here's a quick fix: stop watching capeshit. It's rotting your brain, you fucking manchild mongoloid.

>yeah when you were 4 you were telling your parents not to be retarded
No, when you are younger than 5 you don't have the attention span to take in anything.

>Or that there are 30 year olds that still enjoy kids movies?
This one.
They are not promoting having kids in any way.

>Did you never have friends before you were 10 or something? Shitty abusive older sibling?
I did, and no, my older sister has always been one of my best friends.

>What year were you born?

>Learning how to pretend and play is how children learn how to become successful later.
Considering that I already have a job and a girlfriend, while there's 30 year olds out there with no jobs and still watching superhero movies, I think I succeeded.

He's Khal Drago. He's super appealing to women. What's your point? I never said women wouldn't go watch a capeshit. We're talking about Captain Marvel, which is a different appeal to that demographic. You're acting like all women are one roastie meme.

And what's your point? My argument is that mommies are the ones buying the fucking tickets. Buying the clothes. They go watch Kal Drogo in one movie and leave a puddle in their seat, they go watch CM and feel inspired about themselves.

Like think about yourself. Do you watch Acquaman to jerk off? You want to fuck Aquaman? Why would you ever watch Aquaman if you're not attracted to Khal Drogo?

Have you ever watched a movie because you related to the protagonist? Have you ever watched a movie because it had sexy people in it?

Saying that women accounted for 52% of the Aquaman tickets doesn't have anything to do with the conversation about CM. You're whatabouting to something ENTIRELY DIFFERENT because you don't have an argument.

So bootybruised kiddo. Movies are being made for mommies and nobody cares about you anymore because you're a shitty consumer. Learn to cope I guess?

I hope you learn to cope so that you don't write five paragraphs of autistic cringe shit every time you get BTFO. Great job pretending you knew what women liked.

>they go watch CM and feel inspired about themselves
Who the fuck can feel inspired the cynic, ultra sarcastic, quip filled turds that Marvel movies are?
These movies are incapable of taking themselves seriously, which is why they are all a blur of sameness and lack any defining "epic" moments, and everything people remember about them are stupid one liners and memes.
Compare these movies with LOTR and you'll see what's wrong with the MCU and why it won't inspire anyone.

I would be upset at you for always lying like this and shitting up the board by I am comforted by the thought that you will never have sex and will kys friendless and alone.

>No, when you are younger than 5 you don't have the attention span to take in anything.
ok so now we're getting somewhere. You had a spastic young childhood? When did you get potty trained? Was it later than average? I bet it was!
>They are not promoting having kids in any way.
Yeah they are they all are. They're movies for kids you thick nigger.
>I did, and no, my older sister has always been one of my best friends.
So you didn't have friends and didn't have a play relationship with your sister?
>1996.
ok so you spent your whole life addicted to media? Do you ever remember NOT staring at a screen in your free time?
>Considering that I already have a job and a girlfriend
bet she talks shit about you behind your never-learned-play-behavior back lol.
>while there's 30 year olds out there with no jobs and still watching superhero movies
And you just spend your free time talking about how much you think you're "above" superhero movies. Classic edgy teen behavior. Why would anybody care about how you justify your shitty life by the things you DONT like?

Is it because you're boring and uncreative and you have nothing meaningful to define yourself with? Why aren't you in college? All those sports and training for nothing!
>I think I succeeded.
yeah you're not yet a 30 year old on here talking about capeshit! You're just a 20 year old on here talking about capeshit! YOU DID IT?

Seriously I'm interested about this for academic reasons: did you just ALWAYS consume media in your free time? Is that why you were able to extinct your normative human behavior? You were just a screen junky out the gate?

This desu
Outrage sells, and he's just another goy in the outrage generating machine and he doesn't even know it

She'll get Russo'd, just like every other character they've used
That attitude gets people hyped, but its also telling of something else - she doesn't know how to be a team player and thinks she's hot shit. That's a massive weakness when you have to operate as a team

>I never said women wouldn't go watch a capeshit
You went on a rant ridiculing me for saying that here, then when you got shown Aquaman's audience numbers you changed your tune>And how much of a roastie cunt was your mom? She took you to a lot of movies so she should get her panties sopping looking at handsome dudes? That was her decision-making process? "I'll bring the kids to the movies so I can leave a puddle on the seat thinking about fucking Captain America!"

And it's not just moms buying the tickets, it's every MCU male fanboy who has seen all 21 movies beforehand and was automatically going to see this one.

you know she gets BTFO right?

What does that add to the movie? Seeing an overconfident hero get owned and have to get back up is something that should be in the origin movie, not in a team up movie, except she had no fucking character development in her own 2 hour movie.

>You had a spastic young childhood? When did you get potty trained? Was it later than average?
No, not really, in fact I don't remember ever wearing diapers, that was back when I was younger, from when I barely remember anything at all.

>Yeah they are they all are. They're movies for kids you thick nigger.
Not really, the audience is now autistic, 30 year old millennials.
The movies that came out in the 2000s are the ones that were for kids.

>So you didn't have friends and didn't have a play relationship with your sister?
No.
Although most of the time with them I played videogames or watched movies with them.

>Do you ever remember NOT staring at a screen in your free time?
Yeah, when I was a kid, I didn't start playing videogames or watching movies actively until I was 12 or so, until then it was mostly just sports.

>bet she talks shit about you behind your never-learned-play-behavior back
Yeah, that's the rage right now.

>And you just spend your free time talking about how much you think you're "above" superhero movies. Classic edgy teen behavior. Why would anybody care about how you justify
I'm in my job, can't do much aside from fooling around with my phone.
And yes, I think pretty low the capeshit movie audience because they are all insufferable millennials, they kind that think posting crap on the internet is political activism.

>did you just ALWAYS consume media in your free time?
No, it was mostly between the ages of 12 to 18, and most of it was just multiplayer games, pretty fun times with my friends.

Doesn't matter, user. Alt-incels are in complete denial about literally everything. Being fake-outraged is more important to them than reality.

>Being fake-outraged is more important to them than reality
That IS their reality

keep crying bb. Mommies loved Captain Marvel because it was "their hero." Mommies loved Aquaman because he's better than their husband. Neither of these things blows out ANYTHING I said. The reason CM was made was to get more women shilling money for capeshit. And it clearly worked.
>Who the fuck can feel inspired the cynic, ultra sarcastic, quip filled turds that Marvel movies are?
Most people. And if you just hate ALL of it, why do you take issue with CM? If you're too autistic to understand why people watch movies, why are you here? What is your goal? You just NEED to anonymously talk about how special you think you are for thinking you're above capeshit? Nothing is more adolescent than that. You think like a 13 year old.

So that makes up for how much percentage of overall merchandise sales again? Go on ill wait. It's not like there isn't t-shirts,books, action figures, prop toys, video games, graphic novels, etc. You really dense. But damn those funko pops are flying off the shelves huh lol.

Attached: 1554416179697.gif (500x500, 672K)

Please don't fall for this outrage shit again. It's already gonna make enough money.

Checked.
Also, CM is just the latest movie.
Then it'll be the Avengers one.
It's going to be hilarious seeing all those balding and blue haired 30 year olds crying because of their retarded clowns in dumb costumes having to die because the actors' contract is over.

>And it's not just moms buying the tickets,
It's moms buying ALL OF IT. They are the primary purchasers for ALL of the shit being bought for their kids. Why do we need to fucking look statistics on this shit m8? This is pretty self-evident. Why are you being difficult for contrarian sake?

Mommies are the ones going to target and getting groceries and toys and clothes for their kids. They're the ones generally taking the kids to the movies. That's just how it goes.
>then when you got shown Aquaman's audience numbers you changed your tune
THAT HELPS MY ARGUMENT! MOMMIES FOR AQUAMAN! You're just highlighting that women are a significant consumer demographic and when you make movies that pander to them, they spend money on it!
>And it's not just moms buying the tickets
why you changing your tune? That source SPECIFICALLY cited #momsforaquaman.
>it's every MCU male fanboy who has seen all 21 movies beforehand and was automatically going to see this one.
You JUST citied a thing that said 52% of a capeshit movie was women.

And again, this is a multi-variable thing. CM was NEVER going to flop because it had a huge lay up from Infinity War. That's what I was saying when you retards were convincing yourselves that there was "no way it'll be successful." But that doesn't change the motivation behind the reason why the studio made the fucking movie.

Please acknowledge this part: I AM TALKING ABOUT WHY DISNEY MADE A CAPTAIN MARVEL MOVIE. THEY WANTED TO BRING MORE LITTLE KID GIRLS INTO THE FOLD OF THEIR ADDICTED DEMOGRAPHIC OF CONSUMERS BUYING CLOTHES AND COSTUMES AND TOYS AND MOVIES. This was not some jew conspiracy to hurt your feelings. It was a move to broaden the appeal to an undertapped demo. And it clearly worked. Other than saying "nuh uh" and whatabouting to things that support my point, what exactly is your argument?

It's going to be equally hilarious seeing alt-cels cry over Endgame making shittons of money

>RENT FREE
crazy incel

I can't wait for the Culture Warriors to start citing anonymous tweets of empty theaters as proof that Avengers endgame was a massive flop and Disney spent 2 billion dollars buying empty seats just to save face

Attached: 1470153799859.gif (400x262, 948K)

>The reason CM was made was to get more women shilling money for capeshit. And it clearly worked.
The majority of males who went to see Doctor Strange and Ant-Man went to go see Captain Marvel, it's not a success purely of the backs of women. Wonder Woman already came out and actually has a history as a pop culture icon unlike Captain Marvel so it's not like this was a huge moment that Disney was the first one to ever do. You just sound like you're fed up with people hating on it for being a shit film (79% on RT down there with Thor 2 yikes) so you want to prop it up as being more special than it actually is.

Oh no, I just dislike these movies, I don't waste my time with political activism except when it involves seeing protestors getting beaten up.
Dumb fucks should learn to stay in their basement.

Dude, you are still trying to prove your point after all these hours?! Look, notice how the media only backs certain movies that has a strong SJW, leftist message. Black Panther and Captain Marvel. It's called pandering. They would rather have a mediocre make over a billion than support a film they have no stake in. This is why the left uses gender identity politics. The person on TV had to look.and sound just like them in order for them to care. Only third wave feminist and yeah captain marvel was being promoted as a feminist movie. Male feminist, socialist shilled hard for that embarrassment. And continued to do so.

they'll just rant about numbers being fake, SJWs, da jooz, and disney buying all the tickets themselves
these people are the internet equivalent of "the end is coming" hobos

Based.
Idealists are scum.

With Billions at takes. You dense fuck actually think they would play by the rules. Its not lile they never string arm critics into given their films a positive or so so okay review to be invited to one of their cool kid parties. John Campea atleast is someone honest about his shilling. So are the other fools from lol authorize access media.

Attached: image_search_1554205454022.jpg (500x1125, 103K)

>Not really, the audience is now autistic, 30 year old millennials.
nope it's kids. they're buying dozens of billions of dollars worth of merchandise. The movies are made to sell toys to them. That there are nostalgic pop culture types also going to see it doesn't matter.

And it's funny having some no-imagination autist calling people autistic.
>Although most of the time with them I played videogames or watched movies with them.
yeah media consumption. You're a mindless consumer. You literally never learned how to be a person.
>Yeah, when I was a kid, I didn't start playing videogames or watching movies actively until I was 12 or so, until then it was mostly just sports.
I'm so bored with you I don't care dude. Literally kill yourself. You just spent every day of the first 12 years of your life playing sports and "training." And you think you're a "success?" You clearly destroyed your own childhood for no fucking reason if you're some wagecuck with no degree(?). Did you not get a scholarship out of all that meaningless "training?"
>Yeah, that's the rage right now.
what so you literally are sexually inadequate or bad at sex?
>And yes, I think pretty low the capeshit movie audience because they are all insufferable millennials
You're some faggot zoomer or whatever. You're not better. You're literally worse. You didn't even get the benefit of being able to see what life was like before the internet revolution. You just grew up in the dystopia and you had an atypically autistic childhood. Did you even have a bad frontal lobe injury?
>they kind that think posting crap on the internet is political activism.
but you're a beautiful and unique snowflake when you literally do the same thing right now.
>No, it was mostly between the ages of 12 to 18, and most of it was just multiplayer games, pretty fun times with my friends.
So yeah no imagination. Just catered experiences. Your generation is so fucked. You're literally NPCs.

>conspiracy crank logic

>The majority of males who went to see Doctor Strange and Ant-Man went to go see Captain Marvel,
but they aren't going to be buying CM shirts. They aren't going to be dressing up as CM for halloween. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?
> it's not a success purely of the backs of women.
I NEVER
FUCKING
SAID
IT
WAS
YOU
DAFT
NIGGER
KILLLLLLL
YOURSELF

Attached: face extinguisher.webm (888x500, 2.86M)

>Please acknowledge this part: I AM TALKING ABOUT WHY DISNEY MADE A CAPTAIN MARVEL MOVIE.
They are just going down the list of their most popular heroes, if they wanted to desperately grab the female market she would have gotten a movie way before Doctor Strange or Ant-Man did. It's just that DC has way more of the famous superheroines and all of Marvel's are tied up on teams like X-Men. It's why no one knows who Captain Marvel is so they had to wait a decade before trusting audiences to go see her movie.

>you literally never learned how to be a person
>lecturing someone about being a person on Yea Forums
kekd

>lecturing someone about being a person on Yea Forums
exactly my point. You wouldn't be here if you weren't a fuck up

why don't all movies do your conspiracy magic bullshit to make infinite money then you faggot?

>ignore facts that don't support narrative

Yeah this is familiar

Attached: image_search_1554451417568.jpg (300x300, 24K)

>They are just going down the list of their most popular heroes, if they wanted to desperately grab the female market she would have gotten a movie way before Doctor Strange or Ant-Man did.
needed them earlier. Plus they wanted to bring in CM earlier but she got cut and pushed back

honestly why the FUCK are you arguing this? Are you fucking brain damaged? All this weird muddy waters "nuh uh" shit and for what?
>NO THEY CLEARLY WEREN'T INTERESTED IN APPEALING TO LITTLE BOOGERFACED GIRLS THEY MADE THIS MOVIE TO HURT MY FEELINGS1! ITS A JEW RUN CONSPIRACY TO KEEP ME A VIRGIN!

>That there are nostalgic pop culture types also going to see it doesn't matter.
No, that's the main audience, you know, the ones with disposable income.
Parents don't start buying every single funko to their kids.
It's those retards who can waste $1000 in one go.

>yeah media consumption. You're a mindless consumer. You literally never learned how to be a person.
Then shouldn't I be watching these movies?

>You clearly destroyed your own childhood
No, I remember it fondly.
Playing tennis, riding my bike, playing soccer, or just jogging around my town.
Really fun.

>Did you not get a scholarship out of all that meaningless "training?"
No, i'm in the military, currently getting enough experience to move on to go to a private company and actually start making money.

>what so you literally are sexually inadequate or bad at sex?
What did you get that from?
I'm just poking fun at the idea that people nowadays talk about whatever dumb superhero they pretended to be when they were kids.

>You're some faggot zoomer or whatever. You're not better. You're literally worse. You didn't even get the benefit of being able to see what life was like before the internet revolution. You just grew up in the dystopia and you had an atypically autistic childhood.
I would if I had stayed in my room all my life, but I didn't, as I said, I spent most of my childhood outside.

>but you're a beautiful and unique snowflake when you literally do the same thing right now.
No, i'm just passing some free time.
The millennials think they are saving the world with their internet posts.

>So yeah no imagination. Just catered experiences. Your generation is so fucked. You're literally NPCs.
If I was an NPC, wouldn't I be watching and praising those assembly-made, cynic and stupid Marvel movies?

I just want to see you screech about booger mommies and type in all caps like a butthurt retard.

>ignore facts that don't support narrative
Oddly, conspiracy cranks do this same shit
It really is a horseshoe afterall

Not every movie is Disney backed nor do they promote a heavy leftist agenda they way capeshit movies do. Which are guaranteed to reach the young and impressionable. Lets see if the media will right article after article for the next Dr. Strange movie like they did for Captain Marvel.

>people think that Captain Marvel is going to be the one who defeats Thanos
>not Nebula

But but but but you do it too user argument again

Only difference is mines has the added virtue of being true. Where yours is just an example of denial

It should be Scarlet Witch.
She's the most powerful hero in the MCU right now.

>only disney has money
>only disney know how to make money
>this is the fault of the "leftist agenda" somehow
the fact that you thinking the "leftist agenda" is some magical shortcut into cheating the movie industry out of billions somehow only serves to prove my point of you being the typical unhinged
right wing conspiracy theorist

What do you mean "you?"
I was pointing out conspiracy cranks are fucking insane
Everyone already knows radical lefties are insane already. Except lefties aren't trying to pass themselves off as reasonable

She's not even the most powerful magic user in the Avengers
Also she's kinda dead, along with the most powerful magic user in the Avengers

How about you worthless, fatass burgerclaps take your political autism elsewhere?
Or better yet, kill yourselves.
The only good american is a dead american.

Attached: 1535299518728.jpg (720x960, 179K)

>DCuck nibbaz on here really think (hope) that this is really how its gonna go down. CM being the savior.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

haha.

>she's dead
They are going to bring them all back, it's so obvious I don't even know why they killed them in the first place.

I'm talking about the comics, and the fact that she literally destroyed an infinity stone in IW.

also, the media will right the exact same amount of thinly veiled marketing for Dr. Strange as for Captain Marvel.
but they will be titled "magic and wizards something or other" not "powerful womyn" since that is this movie's theme
this means you will never see them because triggered /pol/tards won't spam the board with them like they will with the "stronk womyn" ones
your perception of reality is skewed by this shithole of a board is what I'm saying

>No, that's the main audience, you know, the ones with disposable income.
52% of Aquaman was #momsforaquaman dude that was you're argument member
>Parents don't start buying every single funko to their kids.
funko is collectors item nonsense for retards. We're talking about toy sales and clothes and merchandizing. Do you not remember toys? clothes? bookbags? And who do you think is watching this shit on bluray over and over for the next couple years? ITS FUCKING KIDS. THATS WHAT THEY DO WITH THEIR TIME.
>It's those retards who can waste $1000 in one go.
well no actually when a movie makes a billion dollars, it's kind of everyone going.
>Then shouldn't I be watching these movies?
You're literally spending more time talking about them than had you just watched one of them. You're addicted to THIS. You are feeding your addiction RIGHT NOW. Media addiction is generally more about seeking out things that reinforce your feelings about yourself. Like going to a capeshit thread and talking anonymously for hours about how special you are for not watching movies made for kids.
>No, i'm in the military,
yeah so you're a fuck up. Need the mommy state to re-educate you after your useless education. Good cuck.
>What did you get that from?
you said it was the "rage right now."
>I'm just poking fun at the idea that people nowadays talk about whatever dumb superhero they pretended to be when they were kids.
yeah people that didn't suffer traumatic brain injuries(?) like you did.
>I would if I had stayed in my room all my life, but I didn't, as I said, I spent most of my childhood outside.
outside is where the fuck play behavior happens you dumb nigger

kill yourself dude i'm done. You're too stupid to bother talking to I don't care.

Every one of you newfag military niggers ONLY know how to talk about yourselves. What the fuck is up that? Oh yeah you literally never bothered learning to have empathy or think outside yourself nevermind.

>this triggers amerimutt zoomers

>I'm talking about the comics

And in the comics, Nebula takes the gauntlet and undoes Thanos's snap

It's what happens when all they have is Zack "i'm like get over it" Snyder in charge of their movies

Go back to krautchan. Oh wait it got killed because europe doesn't have freedom of speech lol

Nevermind then go ahead and keep complaining about americans while leeching off americans like you foreigner parasites have been doing for the last hundred years

You don't know anything about journalism if you think people will shit out articles about magic that no one will read instead of gender which way more people will.

>red herring
>the post

political discussion out of /pol/ BANNED WHEN hiro you absolute faggot you ruined this site

I see you have a hard time grasping conclusions without being drawn for you.

Compare WB to Disney. How much percentage does Warners control compared to Disney? How much reporters and critics worked for Disney publishing sites? Radio? Television? Go on ill wait. Its a known fact that reporters and critics alike play ball ie puff pieces and favorable reviews to stay employed or just remain in the in crowd. If you cant produce to stay exclusive then what makes you different from the millions of other websites that can do the same. Access is everything you dense fuck.

Attached: 1554114615841.jpg (1224x690, 73K)

OR
WB can't make a good DC movie to save their life and that's all it is
Wow so hard
t. not him

Shazam has 93% on RT compared to 79% for Captain Marvel so don't try to pretend it's about making good movies. It's about the name recognition and being movie number 22 in the assembly line.

Except Thanos beats her, forcing the old guard to do time travel shit.

>52% of Aquaman was #momsforaquaman dude that was you're argument member
What?
I never talked about Aquaman in this thread.

>funko is collectors item nonsense for retards. We're talking about toy sales and clothes and merchandizing
It's irrelevant, funko was an example.
Kids are tied to what their parents are willing to spend.
The millennials have no shame in spending thousands garbage like that.

>You're literally spending more time talking about them than had you just watched one of them. You're addicted to THIS.
If it was up to me I would be at home sleeping, not in my job with my phone trying to find entertainment in this shithole of a board.

>yeah so you're a fuck up
No, it's what I always wanted to do. It's what my grandfather, father and uncle did.
Just going to go private because they pay far more than the regular military, and because right now i'm sitting here in the reserve doing literally nothing at all aside from shitposting in Yea Forums.

>you said it was the "rage right now."
Yes, as in "it's the cool thing right now". In an ironic way, of course.

>yeah people that didn't suffer traumatic brain injuries(?) like you did.
I've never seen anyone talk about that.
Reminiscing childhood sometimes? Sure, but never active talk.
What kind of autist talks about what hero they wanted to be when they were kids all the time?
I would be creeped out by such autism.

>outside is where the fuck play behavior happens you dumb nigger
Yeah nah, I played sports with my friends.

>Oh yeah you literally never bothered learning to have empathy or think outside yourself nevermind.
If that entails not falling for soulless companies and their plastic, empty products, so be it.

Women don't watch Captain Marble. They watch romcoms and trash like that. Different markets for different people.

Israel said that America's only purpose if being leeched off by the rest of the world.

Based. Hope captain marvel kills thanos so I can enjoy the seething butthurt from you capefag redditors

Someone call the cops, Kevin Feige has a gun to this guy's head!

Uh huh. Your cockiness will be your undoing. It's happening with star wars its only a matter time with the MCU. But please continue. There is nothing I love more seeing you people unable to cope with the reality of things. No long term vision. At all.

Attached: image_search_1554452505439.jpg (478x486, 95K)

>ruined Kanye

Attached: 1492141275359.jpg (640x460, 196K)

You're only partially correct.
Shazam and Aquaman being successes has no bearing on the fact that DC failed to create a "name" for themselves previously

>Warner fucking Brothers has no access in the movie industry
listen to yourself. you're obsessed with big gay disney being some all powerful boogeyman. this is insane

>There's no "tribes" in any of this. There is no "we." It's just people sitting alone staring at computers.

You don't know what you're talking about friend. All of this stuff is absolutely ideologically driven, there's a reason these people push this stuff out and when people don't like it and they don't understand why because they're pandering to their ideology not to the widest possible demographic they possibly can.

>Give me a reason

it's a comic book movie and you're not a child

> (You)
>What do you mean "you?"
>I was pointing out conspiracy cranks are fucking insane
>Everyone already knows radical lefties are insane already. Except lefties aren't trying to pass themselves off as reasonable

No just fucking insane. Bat shit crazy seems to rock better with radical lefties

Making observations and drawing simple conclusions that don't resport to conspiracies is "cockiness"?
The rest of your post is irrelevant outrage baiting though.

Again compared to Disney. You do know we had anti Monopoly laws before right? Damn you are a basement dweller. No idea how things work in the real world.

Attached: image_search_1554133225119.jpg (400x400, 68K)

>caring about soicapeshit

Making observation from already left spectrum point of view while ignoring facts that support the opposition argument is exactly what you are doing. Deny it all you want. Wont stop reality from hitting you

>WB can't make a DC movie to save their life
>Observation from already left spectrum point of view while ignoring facts that support the opposition argument is exactly what you are doing
kek okay user you're right.

This. Black Panther had more characterization as a secondary character in Civil War than in entirety of his own movie.

Absolutely
Hope they course correct for his sequel. I want to like Black Panther more

>All of this stuff is absolutely ideologically driven,
uuuu
>there's a reason these people push this stuff out and when people don't like it
there are always people that don't like things. They just made a billion schmekels on this shit. That is reason enough.
>and they don't understand why because they're pandering to their ideology not to the widest possible demographic they possibly can.
Captain Marvel is pretty blanket appealing. Even my MRA/incelly roommate went and saw it and enjoyed the shit out of it. Even though he hated that Mar Vell was some old grandma he still thought Fury and the Skrulls shit was just well done.

And the underlying ideology of the movie is SUPER pro-American, pro-individual, and even kind of objectivist. It was ideologically a pretty conservative, traditionally American story. They went out of their way NOT to turn the movie into some circlejerk for the "far left."

The only people that think this shit about that movie are only really referring to their own experience shitposting about it on places like this, where everyone was just radicalizing out about about random tweets and shit that Larson has said that wasn't as politically correct as it could have been. The ads were all just selling the sizzle of the action and the basic plot, and nothing actual part of the messaging push coming from the marketing was about anyone being bad. It's just a movie about a super hero!

And inb4 you cite some fucking jezebel article or whatever other opinion piece from clickbait blogs, or fucking twitter posts from random assholes.

Honestly. If you weren't following and engaging with all the propagandists filling your life with all this outrage bait, your perception on ALL of this would have been entirely different.

>>WB can't make a DC movie to save their life
>>Observation from already left spectrum point of view while ignoring facts that support the opposition argument is exactly what you are doing
>kek okay user you're right.

> I don't know if they can make Dark Knight Quality films again.
>Making political capeshit movies is a formula that gets phony outrage triggered enough to go out and see it.
>Making movies with leftist messages seems to be a sure fire way of getting positive press. More so if the Media company owns 60% of mass media

Deny it all you want. Doesn't make it any less true

Attached: image_search_1554198922300.gif (480x232, 366K)

>it's a lot easier to train people to vote against their own interests when they're voting out of reactionary spite.

/thread, the entirety of /pol/
so more like... /board

Attached: 12135242323.png (426x302, 231K)

i have absolutely no fucking clue how did this even happen and how can people not rise up already

my country banned gender politics because there is no job market for it and it's not science

you are basically forcing politics into movies and hope the spodbrains won't spot it
there is nothing left but one-liner political messages that we are all equal - except if you are white then fuck you - women are strong, and niggers are the smartest people on the planet

i remember reading that people complained a lot about casting white man because its racist and sexist
so they started casting based on race and gender just so they can excluse whites just so they can fulfill the diversity quota

fantastic im so woke now, sure this will teach my 5 year old son (who does not exist) that you can be a strong independent pansexual broccoli in your safespace where nobody can offend you and the world is nothing but flowers

except you won't get a job anywhere and you'll just leech off of taxpayers money

yeah great message, upboated disney

>"Before, you didn't have me."
there's literally nothing about identity politics or gender in that statement.

No movie is mediocre and clearly pushing it's contemporary leftist/feminist shit without me having to watch anyone on YouTube explaining to me.

>I don't need to prove anything to you Jude law I'm stronk wyomn
>The skrulls are just good refugees, refugees are good! All good!
>OMG it's a cockpit lolol btfo stupid women
>Don't listen to all these evil white men trying to hold you down all over in your women journey Carol!
>OMG a cat scratched furys eye out lolz omg how random

You're a fucking idiot, and you won't open your eyes until we have a fully Chinese dystopian society in the west I bet.

w-watch out, user, the big bad mouse is g-gonna get you!
also corporate buyouts aren't "monopoly", faggot.
everyone that isn't disney is still allowed to release movies in theaters
it's not the result of some magical conspiracy that some of them are more successful than others, which leads to corporations absorbing each other
sounds likes you are the basement dweller who has no idea how things work. you are in complete denial :^)

>I just laugh thinking the Russo’s will make Carol better than her whole fucking movie in less than 10 minutes.
I am 200% certain they will.

I really hope you're joking. No leftist message at all? So the Skrulls being refugees. Her always being picked and belittled by men. Her best friend being a single black mother. Who ran off and abandoned her child the minute adventure called with no idea if she will ever return? How Danvers had no real heroic arc but had virtually all those gifts granted to her? Come on with this

what 3rd-world country are you from?

>still trying to move goalposts
quit while you're ahead

Again cherrypicker we use to have laws that prevented that. But continue to shill hard. Something tells me if ot was a company that didnt support your certain leanings. You wouldn't be at Stage 5 denial

You'e just looking for it. Those elements of storytelling are common to all of these movies. In fact some of them are common to almost all movies, in general.

>the very existence of refugees is a "leftist message"
>single black mothers existing is a "leftist message"
this is why no one will ever take you seriously
you demand that we censor reality to keep you from being triggered by exposing you to "leftist" shit
you are the new SJWs

t. triggered snowflake.

>Don't you remember when Ripley started talking about how the xenomorphs are actually misunderstood and the Marines needed to go extinct because theyre colonizing their planet.

You sound mad.

Stfu you basic bitch horseshoe retard.

Attached: 1545716249326.jpg (500x433, 64K)

>No movie is mediocre and clearly pushing it's contemporary leftist/feminist shit without me having to watch anyone on YouTube explaining to me.
but it REALLY fucking isn't. It's literally Disney Presents: Anthem!
>I don't need to prove anything to you Jude law I'm stronk wyomn
This would be the same thing if it was dude Captain Marvel. It's the whole thing that MoS and Kill Bill 2 talks about, with hyperpowered people being forced to limit themselves to "prove" that they "play fair" or whatever. The entire point of the Jude Law set up in the first act, and pay off with the "I don't need to prove anything to you" is universally applicable. And it becomes a "conservative" message when the person she's talking to was from a socialistic society led by computers that had brainwashed her into being a hitman for him.
>The skrulls are just good refugees, refugees are good! All good!
Being ascared of boogiemen isn't "conservative." It's what happens to people when they're being abused in a dictatorship. Russians used immigration fears to keep their people agitate for a century as a far left communists.
>OMG it's a cockpit lolol btfo stupid women
OH NO THEY PUT ONE LINE IN THE MOVIEREEEEEEEE
>Don't listen to all these evil white men trying to hold you down all over in your women journey Carol!
Name one white man that does that. Jude Law isn't a white man. He's a communist space alien.
>OMG a cat scratched furys eye out lolz omg how random
FEMINISM AND LEFTISM IS OUT OF CONTREL!
>You're a fucking idiot,
you're a useful idiot
> and you won't open your eyes until we have a fully Chinese dystopian society in the west I bet.
The west collapses in our lifetime my dude. And it's not going to be be because there was a movie about a girl superman. It's being caused by the things you're very intentionally trained NEVER to think to talk about.

These are jangling keys to keep you occupied. you're already in the dystopia.

stay mad, nu-right SJW snowflake
go find some articles and tweets to REEEEE at

Attached: 1553229662574.jpg (1024x789, 141K)

>>the very existence of refugees is a "leftist message"
>>single black mothers existing is a "leftist message"
>this is why no one will ever take you seriously
>you demand that we censor reality to keep you from being triggered by exposing you to "leftist" shit
>you are the new SJWs

Funny how the you people call us the Nazis when in reality its you that you that act like brownshirts. The Skrulls and Kree are both war races. But yet the one that that doesnt look human nor white is used in this movie for sympathy points. Hmm

She didn't have to be single mother. She could have easily had a husband. Notice as well there was never any mention of the childs father. Because all the men except Coulson and Fury in the movie were portrayed as assholes. A third wave feminist message.

>being called an SJW so much that you have the propaganda "no u" meme saved on your computer

Attached: BLar KEK.jpg (580x580, 50K)

>She didn't have to be single mother. She could have easily had a husband.
Why is this relevant again?

getting triggered, are we? :^)

Attached: 1534717120924.jpg (208x255, 24K)

Denial denial denial

Can't look for it when it's being shoved in the your face and down your throat.

>red herrings
I suppose at this point you have no choice but to double down on your strawman user
I respect that.

Because believe it or not families. More so traditional families used to matter. It did before lefties made it their sole mission to dismantle them.

Depends on the movie. Some Marvel movies like Guardians for example have 45% female audience.

It's amazing how you guys just invert absolutely everything.
Jude law is a white person in real life. This is a fictional film.

>Films and art have never and will be used as subversive propaganda to manipulate and socially engineer people.Youre actually the useful idiot!

>Because all the men except Coulson and Fury in the movie were portrayed as assholes.
This is factually incorrect to the point that there is only one main male character in the movie that's a bad guy and he's a total non-factor and that Jude Law. Ben Mendelsohn's character is actually one of the best characters. Then there's the funny engineer skrull whose names escapes me. The main villain (Supreme Intelligence) assumes a female form when interacting with Carol and the only memorable member of her old kree group was Min-Erva, the glue girl.

You're just so thin-skinned you are insulted even by the existence of 'implied' asshole men who exist basically only in flashbacks.

No strawman. I see you have an allergic reaction to the facts. That's all.

I never understood why it took half the population of Earth being erased from existence before they called Captain Marvel.

This sounds like a problem you're projection on the movie rather than a problem with the movie. All of fiction is full of absent parents. Fuck, 99% of shonen anime is based on absent parents.

You are simply just wrong.

All iam saying is niggers are bad, women are weak and easily manipulated, and Jews are destroying society ,what's the big deal guys.

>Funny how the you people call us the Nazis when in reality its you that you that act like brownshirts
Funny how X when you're REALLY the REAL X.

And who the fuck called you a nazi? If you're a white nationalist that super concerned about the birth rates of non-whites and white people are being extincted so we need to take active measures to stop this... is pretty much exactly the tenets of "the nazis." If you're getting called that a lot, maybe you should critically reflect on why, instead of just reflexively saying NO UR A NAZI.
>The Skrulls and Kree are both war races.
In the movie it's shown that these Skrulls are fleeing and being hunted. Their goal is to get as far away as possible from the Kree.
>But yet the one that that doesnt look human nor white is used in this movie for sympathy points.
The Kree are mostly blue though. And yeah the idea of "you don't need to automatically be ascared of people that look different" isn't exactly a far left concept. Before "conservatives" slid into degeneracy and fear that would never be seen some affront. 20 years ago we were all about "the compassionate conservative" and now it's "ree outsiders are bad vote exxon!"
>She didn't have to be single mother.
most people don't necessarily choose to be single mothers brah. Do you support abortion rights?
>She could have easily had a husband.
I assumed he died. Didn't they have pictures in her house?
>Notice as well there was never any mention of the childs father.
Like every Speilberg movie! ET is librul propaganda!
>Because all the men except Coulson and Fury in the movie were portrayed as assholes.
Mendelsohn was dope.
>A third wave feminist message.
lol the sjw-right has control of your sense of self!

Everyone will die/loose to thanos in the present. Or die early in the time travel.

Only the 6 original avengers will survive and each one will get or use one stone.

Caps will die and tony will be incapacitated and retire.

Thor will rebuild asgard on earth.