What's the general consensus on this?

Attached: LeaThompsonBTTF.jpg (696x377, 69K)

He's retarded and gay

Attached: wGvtv52.jpg (1280x1484, 300K)

His existence was it risk, was it really worth a try?

i'd smang it until i died idgaf

He should have fucked her like 30 times, pussy mouth, ass, armpits and feet, not necessarily in that order, just go to town on her, yolo dude, goddamn Marty's mom can fucking GET IT fuck

Wasn't she the hot ass mom in dennis the menace ?

Attached: 51HF7QJQD7L._SY445_.jpg (307x445, 31K)

[reminder] youre a piece of shit if you would

my mom was hot at that age too i would have

Mommy mommy give me milkies

casual sex 1995

thank me later

Lea Thompson was very fuckable back then. I would fuck my past mom even if she was Pamela Anderson. That's gross. No wonder yall are virgins

Shit I meant wouldn't WOULDN'T

BTTF Marty could not have been tempted as his Jennifer was hot.

Attached: CK.jpg (336x462, 100K)

Wrong year, that was in the late 80s. Also, All the Right Moves shows WAY more.

Sure you did buddy, sure you did...

Yeah I would rather fuck a girlfriend than my mom to be honest

Freudian slip

>get to fuck my hot mom and then cease existing
sounds like a win win

You got a point there

Attached: 2f7.jpg (200x169, 7K)

Jen 2 was better btw

No fucking way

Attached: me on the far right.png (600x400, 435K)

>Purple underwear? Lorain had never seen purple underwear before. His name was sewn into the waistband, all over it. Calvin Klein. This boy was getting weirder by the second. Lorain gently worked the jeans down Calvin‘slegs. Pulling them free she sat them down onto the hope chest. His legs were slightly muscular, he must do a lot of exercise with them. But Lorain wasn’t looking at the boys legs, her eyes were drawn quite a bit higher. The purple underwear was very tight and showed off a very nice sized bulge.

>Lorain felt her nipples hardening to little peaks and rubbing against the rough material of her dress. She bit her lip and breathed deeply against the slowly rising unnatural feelings she found awakening inside her. She had been warned about these urges, she was a good modern 50‘s girl and knew she should fight against them. But the longer she stared at that bulge the more she could feel her resolve weakening. Yet she couldn’t find the ability to pull her eyes away.

>Dropping to her knees Lorain took a deep breath to calm herself. She just couldn’t resist any more. Reaching down to his crotch, palming it teasingly. She found it amusing how it twitched at her touch. It felt odd, a little spongy and warm. Lorain gripped the elastic waistband of the underwear and gently lifted it up, looking into the dark recesses. Her eyes widened as she looked down at her first cock. It was over three inches long, a lot bigger than she’d expected.

Attached: 1489129846310.jpg (1153x525, 135K)

This probably what gave me a mommy fetish.

anal

>It was over three inches long
No way one can be that big

correct. if i could bang 80s elisabeth shue and 80s lea thompson whenever i wanted i'd die of a heart attack within the week.

Attached: 1537897259742.jpg (433x425, 47K)

What happens when Marty nuts inside her? does he just poof away or does he essentially make an alternate timeline?

Attached: 1520130145636.jpg (833x925, 157K)

He could have smashed her cervix

all he had to do was not cum inside her

WIN/WIN

>But Lorain wasn’t looking at the boys legs, her eyes were drawn quite a bit higher.
Oh fug

>Lorain felt her nipples hardening to little peaks and rubbing against the rough material of her dress.
MMMFFFGGGG

> It was over three inches long, a lot bigger than she’d expected.
Three inches long soft. She's in for a treat.

He becomes his father's jizz slopping on her soft 15 year old tummy

Attached: 28b.png (397x350, 181K)

>15
Now you're just trying to get me slop my jammies

Attached: when-she-calls-you-le-epic-meme-master-infi-nut-_p_relatable-33146357~01.png (500x605, 243K)

>It was over three inches long, a lot bigger than she’d expected.
who writes this shit? have realistic sizes and not these monster dongs

The question is, what would happen if he fucked his mom but was still able to hook her up with his dad?

Going back in time and fucking your own mom is a major power move. If you don't do it, you're a fag, or your mom is a major uggo.