Werent you supposed to be Winston nigger?

>Werent you supposed to be Winston nigger?
What did he mean by this?

Attached: maxresdefault (24).jpg (1280x720, 84K)

This scene really was kind of racist. How did they get away with it?

not racist, they are kids

it's like going as the simpsons and one girl asks to go as homer and a boy as marge

>winston is a lame nigger character no one wants to be him
>i can't winston because i am white
>you have to be winston because you are a nigger as well
It was though

The nigger was clearly in the wrong. Not only did he go against the plan and used a different name tag, but he also didnt think it through that hed most resemble the only nigger in the group.

I don't recall any of the kids using the word "nigger"

How is it racist. Of all the kids, hed look the most like winston. The point of halloween costumes, especially group costumes, is to look the part. Meanwhile a white kid can get in trouble or suspended from school for dressing up as MLKJ.

Why did you even watch this garbage at all?

It was a different time

Attached: 2227D772-E7D2-429D-85B5-025FFA9924A0.jpg (640x360, 49K)

I'm not saying it's the best piece of art even done, but it's better than shitposing here all day, even worse if you are a namefag

There is literally nothing wrong with the show. Its pretty solid. Particularly season 1. Season 2 is good as well. One or two shitty episodes doesnt change that.

Killing yourself would be better than watching race-mixing propaganda, so why don't you do us a favor?

>this triggered that a little black boy is dating some ugly little red headed girl
Nice

I live in South America, we are not scared of racemixing

and look at what a shit hole south america is

You're missing the point. It's less about a particular incident, than it is that it's propaganda that millions of people eat up.

>Killing yourself would be better than watching race-mixing propaganda, so why don't you do us a favor?

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

I wanna be winston

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

It's RACIST. Fucking RACIST kids. Why are they so RACIST

Do you think there is a man or group of people in charge of the World that would invest time in money to make people racemix? For what possible reason? You sound dumber than flat earthers

If having sexual relations with a black condemns your soul to hell, you don't think Satan would want to normalize the act?

how do I become this based without becoming a tripfaggot

are you "pretending" to be retarded at this point?

Attached: 1496779767626.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

So everyone who believes in metaphysical forces is by default retarded? What's the IQ of the smartest religious person?

I didn't say being religious is the same as being a retard. Being a radical religious person who believes everyone else who doesn't follow the very same moral rules is a "degenerate", that ones is a retard

I didn't call everyone a degenerate. I just said that Satan wants people to do bad things. How exactly is that a radical idea?

>If having sexual relations with a black condemns your soul to hell
I don't remember that in the Bible
So just racemixing Blacks is bad? What about asians and latinos?

its a radical idea because you are positing that Satan exists, which is retarded

It's retarded to think otherwise actually.

>Meanwhile a white kid can get in trouble or suspended from school for dressing up as MLKJ.
It's in the 1980s

Attached: 1516093237505.jpg (699x286, 15K)

please explain, the logic of religious people is always interesting

I'm not religious.

OK so to start imagine you grew up in a poorly educated household and your parents failed you as mentors, then you got fondled by a priest and needed to displace the undeserved feelings of shame this created so you chose college atheists. Now you inhabit an anime forum while missing the fundamental point of that community, which is to enjoy anonymity, and by extension you menace everyone else with your unrepentant tripfaggotry.

>tripfaggotry
newfag

Stop pretending to be me, newfag

jesus this is incoherent

It's a modern day show.

Because a women sleeping with a nigger isnt degenerate, just because some lonely retard on an indonesian underwater basket weaving forum says it is.