AVENGERS: ENDGAME Character Posters

Attached: Iron Man.jpg (1316x1861, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LHQVpu6OPJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck's that moonspeak on the bottom

here i Thor?

Attached: Captain America.jpg (1316x1861, 521K)

Even Iron Man's armor is made of basketball material now.

Attached: HD meme.png (294x273, 182K)

Attached: Thor.jpg (1316x1861, 480K)

yoda, is that you?

Attached: Black Widow.jpg (1316x1861, 421K)

Attached: Hawkeye.jpg (1448x2048, 765K)

keyboard i fucked

Attached: Bruce Banner.jpg (1316x1861, 492K)

Whoa, didn't know Erasure was in this movie.

Attached: ErasurePA150411LS-620x413.jpg (620x413, 29K)

She got breast reduction AGAIN?

very dynamic

What did it feel like?

Eyes aren't glowing green or anything. What a cool poster!

Attached: War Machine.jpg (1448x2048, 824K)

it' rocket racoon

ERMMAGURD! I NEED ALL OF THESE ON MY BEDROOM WALLS LIKE SOOOOOOO RIGHT NOW!!!

Attached: 07AB5F71-6430-4FC5-A00F-76AE8BBF09F7.gif (413x243, 51K)

>warmachine still has a realistic looking armor
this is nice

Looks like Elon Musk in the thumbnail.

Who cares about rocket negro

Attached: Ant-Man.jpg (1053x1489, 546K)

lmao, as if anyone cares about skinny james earl jones

Attached: Captain Marvel.jpg (1316x1861, 446K)

Lost opportunity that you didn't just post a thumbnail.

Attached: Rocket.jpg (1448x2048, 907K)

Attached: Nebula.jpg (1448x2048, 813K)

I would unironically get the Thor one printed off and hanging in my cellar gym because he does look extremely handsome (no homo).

So epic!

Attached: Okoye.jpg (1448x2048, 856K)

poor guy still has the modified armor from iron man 2 lol

She's looking in a different direction to the rest of them. why is she so terrible

>ten years of build-up and character development to have Captain Deus Ex Machina fly in and One Punch Man the problem away
Even the Russo's hate that she's in this movie at all.

looks like some southeast asian language, like thai or cambodian

>Even the Russo's hate that she's in this movie at all.

Must be nice living in fantasy land.

So do ScarJo and Scarlet Witch's actress. The latter is super butthurt about her swooping in because she and Vision's actor are being relegated to a disney streaming service tv show after end game while Cap Marvel is the big movie boss now

People say Black Widow is useless but what the fuck is this dumb bitch going to do against Thanos?

It's true. They consider her an "outsider".

she is a noble warrior, loyal to Wakanda. she will have the heroic death that saves them all

what's her superpower?

No, they don't, bro. That whole report was bullshit.

>killing a black female character

Attached: IHIWWcuh.jpg (245x245, 17K)

Watching her king die every night in her dreams

I AM FORGOTTEN

Attached: Wong.jpg (1400x700, 552K)

SEETHING SHAZAMFAF

Maybe she'll shame him to death

Dude Beyonce LMAO XD

Sharp blades.

Attached: Michonne.jpg (840x660, 78K)

Yes pls. That haricut is just too cute. The little blonde part at the end looks really nice.

Attached: avengers-endgame-promo-art-black-widow-1151688.jpg (621x960, 175K)

>you're a PURPLE MALE!

Lmao he stole that armour in iron man 2. Typical.

naw mang

Attached: avengers-endgame-character-posters-alive-dead-13.jpg (650x963, 113K)

Wong is invited to Stark's wedding. He is important

god im so mad this faggot didnt die
he cant act for shit

He got one of these ones.

Attached: wong.jpg (1800x2664, 513K)

next time baby

Attached: D2mLj3XUcAA9L4L.jpg (1382x2048, 472K)

CHECK YOUR PURPLE PRIVILEGE

Attached: 1554416429827s.jpg (88x124, 3K)

Too late now, you stupid fucking moron

Posters or the shit they slap on mcdonald's cups

Attached: 1554417783836s.jpg (88x124, 3K)

Attached: is this a suerhero movie for.png (18x22, 1K)

We must go smaller.

Should keep him always as big green man because Mark Ruffalo is indeed terrible

Thano's ass?

Nice! ScarJo hasn't looked that good since Iron Man 2. Glad they're done with the short dyke cuts.

I don't think its going to go down like that. I think Tony is going to sacrifice himself to save them all.
Dr. Strange HAD to keep Tony alive and have him fight Thanos to learn, and give him the final push with the personal loss and failure. Thanos had to win in order to lose so he would drop his guard and be overconfident in a rematch.
All those failed timelines the common cause was probably Strange keeping the stone or Tony dying in the fight against Thanos or even succeeding only for Thanos to just try again and slaughter the lot of them. Maybe even Strange manipulated the odds on who got snapped.
Plus remember Thor and Captain Marvel have all this power and I'm damn sure the point is they will weaken Thanos, but Tony will be the one to finish him off, he's willing to do the sacrifice. It started with him and it will end with him.

Attached: 10738058_573719292728001_1846122397_o.jpg (1300x864, 102K)

Man, Rocket looks sad even on his poster.

disgusting

I bet none of the cast can stand Captain Marvel

Do you think she has a detachable pussy?

Don't talk about my Brie like that. She gets along well with everyone.

well she's one of the few non-jews in the cast so it may be right

All the actors with posters get top billing, faggot. So obviously people do care

Probably replaced her ovaries with adrenal glands.

Looks trash. I'm not really hyped. I'm just gonna watch this so I can finally be done w/ the MCU

wtf are you talking about incel scum

Why are you replying to yourself, I can see your ID in the plugin

look at her waist, jesus christ

I thought he was crippled?

>one last combat

no you can't

His head is VERY poorly photoshopped in there

Great!

In the comics, Thanos unironically removed Gamora's tear ducts after she was gangraped as a child (on his orders) so her enemies could never see her cry again.

Are these the actual fucking posters? The DPI on the layers is completely mismatched. How did this get put into production?

based

Fuck no, they were gonna have their movie where the original cast gets one last movie we they are all there is on screen like the first avengers movie, but instead they have to do reshoots to fit captain toe fungus into their story and ruin everything

Nebula kills Thanos
CALLING IT NOW

Attached: dabbing for eternity.png (512x215, 109K)

he's wearing a powersuit/exoskeleton, retard

>Nebula gets the gauntlet in the first 20 mins
>real film is Avengers vs Nebula like in the comics

the wait for this film is eating me up inside.
dont even care if it's good i am just insanely curious what the marvel writers are gonna do, good or bad.

>Bucky got unfrozen just to get killed off

Nebula dies
Cap dies
Thor dies - this one I actually saw and was briddy cool
Ironman dies
everyone else survives
Ironman and Gamora may actually come back is pretty much what's explained in the mid credits scene

didn't see very much of it, only about 10 to 15 minutes all up. I was working on a function in the cinema where a bunch of people from Disney watched it in a private gold class theatre. I ran the food and drinks into them so got to see a little bit, mainly at the end. Talked to one dude afterwards from the function and he gave me the above spoilers.

spear chucking

He really is. He fucking sucks at green screen acting too. He just pulls stupid faces in the background.

She's so pointless and it fucking shows.

I thought she had white hair, or was that a different movie?

I like how they always hide his American flag shield in promo stuff.

She was included in the story from the beginning, bro. She shot Endgame before her own movie.

my fucking sides

Alright, I'll bite.

How do they die?

this faggot really act like hes mentally handicapped, stutters and look like hes autist or something, fucking hate him

nigga stole my suit

Black Black widow

He looks boring

Finally some fucking spoilers

Attached: DwezqjV.jpg (599x329, 20K)

I'm not really sure about how they all die since the guy I talked to was harping on about the killing off the "big 3" at the end... I know Nebula dies because I walked in on a scene where Black Widow and Captain Marvel are talking about how her death shouldn't have been in vain. It's about an hour and a half into the film. Cap and Ironman I have no idea, I only know that the survive longer than Thor since they were both in the same battle scene I watched where Thor dies.

Thor dies like a hero. It's pretty based. He one shots Thanos in the head, pretty similar to how he does in Infinity War. It's a sneak attack set up by Cap, Iron Man, Hawkeye and Black Widow (all the non super powered characters I just realised...), and Thor even makes a comment about how he made sure to aim for the head this time. There's a temporary moment of relief before Thor's impaled through the back by Thanos. It's actually sad, and Hemsworth does a surprisingly good job of dying.

Earlier in the film there's a big fight where Captain Marvel fucks up the infinity gauntlet big time (it's already sketching out from Infinity War I think) and its on the fritz for the majority of what I saw in the film. There's a subplot about Thanos appearing in multiple places at the same time. I'm pretty sure that Thor's death gives them the answer as to how Thanos is doing it.

Like I said I was only doing food/drink service into the theatre and the security guards were pretty tight about it. I literally only got to see bits of the film in 2 minute segments. So that's pretty much all I know bar some time travelling shenanigans along the way.

It's honestly so fucking long btw. My colleagues and I are all laughing because there's gonna literally be nothing to do whilst this movie is on for the next few weeks since we're going to have half as many movie sessions going in in general.

I hate this fucking nigger

Interesting how it's the two women and the black guy who get the most replies. This board has truly become /pol/

Attached: 2342342.jpg (3600x2400, 1.18M)

You yourself only replied to those ones....

And your point....

thanks based food service man

Attached: scarlett-johansson-boob-reduction.jpg (600x572, 64K)

I will choose to believe your bullshit ass story user, I will remember this when I watch the movie and think to myself you were not a faggot

Attached: 1544159204125.jpg (570x558, 87K)

MArk ruffalos face makes me want to rape and kill; I hate him so much

What’s she always so mad at?

wow the new season of Peaky Blinders looks different

Attached: aidanpb.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

She’s invisible at night

i keked

Attached: ronnie and bush laughing.jpg (500x393, 48K)

His movies are the best.

never

>2-3 hour action movie
>more characters than a 1000 page novel or movie saga
How do people watch a 3 hour movie just to watch their favorite good man punch the bad man once?

autism

>2-3 hour action movie
But really what the hell are they going to fight until they get to thanos? nobody would side with the guy that killed half of their own people and try to protect him.

They fight with him more than once. Not to mention the outrider fights

HAVE SEX.

lines up with an earlier leak

Attached: leak3.jpg (399x827, 59K)

That leak was terrible though

this still makes me laugh like a retard

The Nova Corps are gone though

They might do that in international material, which these Endgame posters are.

In American ones, no they clearly don't.
There's also an int version of this Ultron poster which places Cap behind Tony and makes his shield less prominent

Attached: Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-official-poster.jpg (864x1280, 261K)

That leak is consistent with one from months ago which also accurately described the plot of Captain Marvel.
It also described the team going to Thanos' planet in the first act of the movie, which more recent trailers have confirmed

GIVE ME DEADLY CLASS SEASON 2 YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT

Holy shit lads

IMAGINE

>That leak is consistent with one from months ago which also accurately described the plot of Captain Marvel.

It didn't accurately describe the plot, though. It was filled with inconsistencies like Yon-Rogg secretly being the Super-Skrull all along.

These "leaks" seem to match up because the guy behind them frequently edits them to work in new pieces of information from trailers and interviews. Up until last week, for example, he had Stark and Nebula be rescued by Thor, Rocket and Pepper in the Rescue armor. Now that the trailer has made it clear Stark and Nebula make it back on their own, he changed it.

>Thor dies pretty much the same way Superman dies in BvS

Skeptical of this

Attached: supes_bvs_death_blur.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Why is BW not allowed to use firearms in publicity photos anymore?

If I recall correctly, Stark upgrades it every so often, but makes sure not to do so to an extent where it's more advanced than his own.

Disney.

The scene with them going to fight Thanos was revealed a couple days prior to that leak though

It's very clearly a different suit. Compare to pic.

He had a different suit in Civil War too.

fug

Attached: iron-man-2-war-machine.jpg (1485x2061, 2.22M)

Ruffalo was good in the first Avengers. Now he's le quippy funnyman just like everybody else

War machine was on MK IV in Infinity War which in canon was a finalized version of "MK22 Hotrod" that Rhodey then added to.

In endgame he starts off with the MK4 again. His Quantum suit is MK5 and then upgrades to the war buster MK6 at some point.

nigga looks like hes about to burst into tears

He literally has the number on each armor

IM2 had MK1
IM3 had MK2
Civil War MK3
IW MK4
Endgame MK5+6

Have you ever actually had sex? It's terrible, they want to stick around afterwards and they're needy or some other stupid made up feeling so I have to take them out for some breakfast and buy them a fucking omelet that we both know she's not going to finish and then when its over you have to get her number and promise you'll call her but we both know you're not going to call her. Why would you? You already got what you wanted out of her and the sex was mediocre at best and you wasted one of the two days a week you have free of being a wagecuck, you took your valuable free time and you fucking wasted it on some average broad when you could have paid for a hooker and had her get up and leave so I could go back to playing video games.

The only reason to have sex, and I mean LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON, is that fucking without a condom on feels pretty great. Nothing else about sex is even remotely enjoyable, not the stupid foreplay, not the cuddling, I don't even particularly enjoy getting my dick sucked anymore. I'd rather eat a burrito and watch American Dad and be left the fuck alone. No, I'm not going to marry you. No, you're not going to trick me into getting you pregnant(I've had a few women really try hard with that one), and no, you're not coming to live with me in my big empty house.

For one thing, it's my fucking house. For another thing, I like it big and empty, and lastly you're a fucking bore. Women are for the most part IMMENSELY boring. No, I'm not interested in hearing about your stupid day. No, I don't care what Sarah the intern said about your hair. No, I don't FUCKING CARE ABOUT HOW YOU'RE FEELING TODAY

NOT. FUCKING. WORTH. IT.

Wow, thought this was pasta at first. Nice work

tiny baby hands

I think
Vision will die defending the portal. War machine will take the shot for CM and die. Nebula will sacrifice herself to revive Gamora using soul stone and Captain America will die in the end

Anyone else think his armor looks progressivley worse with each movie? It looked best in Iron Man 1 imo.

Practical>CGI

Mainly Iron man started to go for flexibility and being a glass canon instead of a tank.

If Rhodey dies his last words should be "next time, baby".

While I do agree that marvel overuses cgi, I meant just the design of it. Looked way cooler when it was bulkier and in less parts. The simple design was just better.

He's literally wearing a flag you whiny faggot.

I like this new suit. It's the classic suit from the comics. Mark 85 I think. I did like his earlier suits more than the infinity war suit though

The suits were never practical, except for maybe the Mk I when he escapes the cave.

Otherwise, if the actors are there at all they're just wearing partial helmets and chest pieces, and motion capture dots.

What's with his left eye? Is it a 'lol he has a mechanical eye REMEMBER??' thing or is Hemsworth less perfect than I was led to believe?

underrated post

No the right eye is the fake eye. I think he's a little cockeyed

Why are her colors more saturated than the rest?

According to Cosmicbooknews who surmised that Olsen must be annoyed based purely on conjecture and assumptions. I'm not sure she cares that much, but doing two streaming shows in a row when she is supposed to be a movie actress is going to stigmatize her, especially since, unlike Loki and Bucky/Falcon series, the Wanda/Vision series is a risk, especially if it as dark as the leaks from a couple of months back implied.

They really fucked up by not keeping Thor as eyepatched. Same with his hair it shows character development and ties him into his father. Instead we just get a 'lol this was in my ass' joke.

>Nigger machine is most replied
Based reddit invading Yea Forums

I think Hemsworth was having troubles with the eyepatch so they just replaced it

Where'd her tits go?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>All the non superpowered characters I just realized
>Cap

Attached: dontskiplegday.gif (500x264, 1.47M)

Nigger machine lol

OLD MAN HEAD PHOTOSHOPPED ONTO YOUNG ROBOT BODY THE MAJOR MOTION PICTURE

Probably going to down a secret stash of Bl;ack Panther drank that Shuri made sure to squirrel away, in her infinite and boundless wisdom. Not that that'll make a squirrels dick worth of difference in the final fight

Damn she hit a wall

>boomers with zoomer haircuts

Obviously Hawkeye's barber was snapped midway through the haircut and thats why Hawkeye is so pissed.

Cant get over her square ass head

kek

no full HD frontal spiderman poster? I wanted to masturbate to his chest

Attached: 1552236819900.png (500x483, 251K)

>how to make yourself look as ugly as possible

They really do intend for captain marvel to be the new leader lmao

>Thor dies while making a quip.
Honestly the easiest thing to believe in this fiction

I like Okoye; she's a stoic warrior with a heart of gold.
She's a good example of a strong female character done right, IMHO.

>antman still looks like cringe in that cringesuit
you'd think after the quantum realm he'd redesign himself completely

Attached: 23532542.png (1191x1023, 1.04M)

>we'll show you how much we love women!
>by shaming and covering up the ones that actually look like women and promoting the ones that look like men!

Attached: pissed pedro.png (1755x922, 2.07M)

nice

Attached: 1553350219094.jpg (1074x700, 152K)

Until phase 3 they had plenty of practical suits (MK 1-7, 42, and 43. First 3 of War Machines, maybe a few more.

Attached: ihr9h7sk04o01.jpg (1154x766, 88K)

Avenging Ties:
Cap - Bucky
Tony - Parker
Rhodey - Sam
Scott - Hope, Hank, Janet
Clint - His family
Natasha - Team as a whole, including Wanda and Vision and generic people

Thanos using the Time Stone to restore the Mind Stone may have created the Time Vortex.

Meanwhile at DCEU

Attached: hqdefaul9t.jpg (480x360, 32K)

He's in

Attached: 1540847448575.jpg (1316x1861, 2.37M)

Maybe it was not Frank Cho who draw her

Attached: frankcho.jpg (500x236, 70K)

funny how marvel never hired frank cho to make captain marvel covers

Attached: Frank-Cho-Power-Girl-6-.jpg (697x1080, 131K)

Brave

Fuckin based coon

this post paid for by disney bux

Attached: 780cfe0216f484f8740926d9d311af79.jpg (509x720, 45K)

My fuckin sides

Needs more neck rings
So that Thanos just removes them and her neck breaks by itself

Attached: 138ca02d7d56aaf00348efe3ba136ef8.jpg (300x300, 22K)

>"Robert, could you please just step off that chair? It's getting boring..."

Fuck. Spoiler that shit man. I don't want to know about that.

>her face is literally a square
Looks like they puffed up her chest too.

Are you not aware of the magic of the push up bra?

Based Frank.
Funny how Dems have become as Maud Flanders about sex as Republicans were.

Attached: Frank Cho 323468.zoom.gif (1000x307, 44K)

> Soul Stone
Nebula

> Holding the line
War Machine

> Danvers sacrifice
Cap

> Final death
Tony

frank cho is based and also from maryland

Attached: MD wojak.png (614x473, 182K)

Can someone put the wojack meme on his face cause that’s the first thing I thought of after seeing this shit

rocket - groot
nebula - gamora

random thought: what if thor's cybernetic eye made him miss thanos' head

>thread about the fucking posters gets over 200 posts
reddit

Because they have shown the footage from the films first act so much, that has revealed the timeline to those who pay close attention.

A college roommate was from there and had an old signed copy of U^2. I had one I bought one too and got him to sign it years later when he came up to a con near me.

Attached: frank cho libertymeadows2010-01-02 (Iron Man).gif (640x193, 49K)

Attached: 28 dollars a ticket plus parking.jpg (640x337, 95K)

I hate how all his new suits work with nanomachines. Iron man to me was always my favourite design because he built these cool suits that were like individual armor parts assembled together making a suit of armor but this new shit is just lame, looks like just a second skin

pic related looks much better than these new suits

Attached: Hot_Toys_IM_MK_6_Transparent.png (330x834, 391K)

ONE LAST COMBAT

>Until phase 3 they had plenty of practical suits (MK 1-7, 42, and 43. First 3 of War Machines, maybe a few more.

They still use practical suits for non-action scenes

Attached: 262f67ac0e509219b331fb2059892113.jpg (1080x812, 105K)

It must be nice to play a character like Star Lord where you can wear semi-normal clothes instead of plastic play armor, a bathrobe or spend hours and hours in the makeup chair

1. The movie begins with a quick montage of various news broadcasts depicting what has happened after Thanos snapped his fingers and the effects it has had.
2. On Titan, Tony Stark is overwhelmed with guilt over Peter Parker's death. Nebula gives him more info about Thanos and what his motivations were. They leave and begin their long trip to Earth.
3. On Earth, we see Black Widow in Japan. She finds Hawkeye in an apartment. He explains that 6 months after he went on house arrest, he escaped and took his family here. Sadly, they all died in the snap. The 2 leave but are cornered by a group of thugs. They have a little fight and then head back to Wakanda.
4. Wakanda has fallen apart thanks to the loss of Black Panther. Steve Rogers, Thor, Rocket, War Machine, and Bruce Banner are there. They are still shocked over Thanos actually winning. Thor and Rocket leave Earth with the Bifröst. They are going to search for Valkyrie, Korg, and the remaining Asgardians.
5. We cut to San Francisco. We see the Quantum realm van. Ant-Man is still trapped with no one to get him out. He decides to enter a time vortex. It takes him 5 years into the future. This is where a time jump happens.
6. Scott walks around San Francisco, confused on what's going on. He reunites with his daughter, who is now a teenager. She explains everything that has happened. He realizes that the Quantum realm is a possible way to undo the snap.
7. Scott and and his daughter go to New York and find Tony Stark, who has settled down with Pepper and their new son. Scott explains to Tony about possibly reversing the snap. Tony is unsure at first but ultimately decides to help because of Peter Parker. He contacts Rhodey.
8. Rhodey arrives and picks up Scott, Tony, Nebula, and Cassie. They go to Wakanda. Tony and Steve reunite.

9 Rocket and Thor are still searching for the Asgardians but have found no luck. They are on Nidavellir. There is no sign of Eitri. Then, a mysterious person, who seems to have followed them there arrvives. This person is Captain Marvel.
10. Thanos is still on his planet. He notices that the mind stone seems to be warning him something. He decides to reassemble his army and go to Earth.
11. In Wakanda, Banner and Shuri start building a vibranium infinity gauntlet. Scott and Tony will use the Quantum realm to go to various different realities and collect the stones. They will put them on the new gauntlet, and in the snap of a finger, everyone that died will return.
12. Tony and Scott use the Quantum realm pod and enter. They go to an alternate reality where Malekith destroyed most of Earth with the Aether (Reality Stone). They take it from him and leave.
13. Thor, Rocket, and Captain Marvel team up. Thor decides it's pointless to continue the search and that they need to return to Earth. They are about to leave, but get attacked by Hela. They have a fight. Hela takes Thor, which leaves just Rocket and Captain Marvel.
14. In Wakanda, Thanos' army arrives. Steve Rogers, Black Widow, Okoye, Nebula, Hawkeye, War Machine, M'Baku, and the remaining army try to hold them back. However, they are becoming overpowered. Banner and Shuri are still building the gauntlet. They are being heavily guarded, along with the Quantum realm.

The woman that pegged Yea Forums

15.Tony and Scott go to an alternate version of the events of Avengers 1 where Loki wins. They arrive in the battle if New York. The Avengers are struggling. Scott and Tony discuss with 2012 Steve Rogers about the Tesseract and Scepter. Scott manages to subdue Loki. He is imprisoned and Tony takes the Scepter and Tesseract. 2012 Steve Rogers leaves with them.
16. Hela brings Thor to a fake Asgard that Thanos has created using the reality stone. He has locked Valkyrie, Korg, and the remaining Asgardians in a prison. Thor fights both Thanos and Hela. Thor injures Hela, but Thanos escapes and heads to Earth. Thor frees the Asgardians.
17. Back in Wakanda, the heroes are struggling. But Captain Marvel arrives with Rocket and turns the tide in the battle. She decimates Thanos' army, but Thanos himself arrives.
18. Scott, Tony, and past Steve go to an alternate version of the events of Guardians of the Galaxy 1. They end up on Ronan's ship. They grab the Orb (Power Stone). Gamora and Nebula try to stop them but they get away.
19. Thanos is fighting all of the heroes, he's trying to get inside and stop the new gauntlet's construction. It's currently about halfway finished.

20. Thor takes the Asgardian families to a safe part of Earth, then goes to Wakanda with Valkyrie and Korg. Thanos becomes overpowered by all of the heroes.
21. Scott, Tony, and past Steve go to an alternate version of the events of Doctor Strange where Dormammu conquers Earth. They tell Doctor Strange that they need the time stone. While he doesn't give it to them, he goes to the Quantum realm with him.
22. Thanos and his army continue fighting all of the heroes. Hela arrives and gives him a helping hand. Thanos kills Rhodey.
23. Tony, Steve, Strange, and Scott go to Vormir. Steve instantly recognizes Red Skull. He tells them that a sacrifice needs to be made for the Soul Stone. Steve decides to give himself up for it. Strange decides to give Tony the Time Stone. They finally return to Wakanda.
24. Tony, Strange, and Scott see the battle going on. The new gauntlet is about 70% complete. Since most of the heroes on the battlefield are distracted by Thanos, Hela manages to break in. She kills the guards. Tony, Scott, and Strange fight her.
25. Thanos injures Steve. Thor continues to fight him and gains the upper hand.
26. Black Widow helps defend the new gauntlet, but Hela kills her. Banner sees this and it cause the Hulk to finally come out. He gets extremely angry, rips Hela in half and destroys many of the forces.
27. Tony and Strange start putting the stones on the new gauntlet. Shuri adds finishing touches to it. Thanos breaks in and desperately tries to stop it, but Hulk and Thor hold him back.
28. Tony puts the finished gauntlet on. He snaps his fingers.

He suddenly finds himself in the same place that Thanos did after snapping his fingers. Adult Gamora is there. She congratulates Tony for saving everyone that died in the snap. However, he didn't save her.
29. All post snap events are erased and the timeline returns to right before it happened. Thor has just hit Thanos with Stormbreaker. He tries snapping his fingers but it doesn't work. He leaves with the space stone, saying he will return.
30. Tony is back on Titan with all the heroes that were there with him at that point. He hugs Peter. All of them leave and head towards Earth.
31. All of the heroes aside from Gamora and Vision are now alive. Wanda is distraught about Vision dying. Shuri had saved the schematics for Vision. She manages to reboot him, but he has no powers now.
32. About 2 months pass. Thanos has not returned, but he still has the stones. He's confused that the snap didn't work. He realizes that he killed Gamora for nothing.
33. He returns to Earth with Hela and a new army. The Avengers are now fully reassembled and have teamed up with the Guardians. There is a huge fight where every single hero fights against Thanos, Hela, and their army.
34. Thanos kills Rhodey and Clint. Back Widow is killed by Hela again which unleashes Hulk. He rips her in half again.
35. Thanos is getting overpowered by so many heroes. He uses the reality stone to create many versions of himself. He then uses the gauntlet to throw Earth's moon at all of the heroes.
36. This injures most of them. Tony, Steve, Thor, Hulk, and Doctor Strange continue fighting him.

He kills Steve, which makes Bucky furious. Strange manages to take the Time Stone and reverse the moon throw. He also reverses the injures and everyone gets back in the fight.
37. Nebula takes the Soul Stone and resurrects Gamora. Thanos tries to take the Time Stone back from Strange, they fight over it and it ends up being destroyed. The Infinity Gauntlet gets destroyed by Captain Marvel.
38. Thor impales Thanos from the front and Tony impales him from the back. He falls to the ground. He apologizes to Gamora. She accepts it, then he dies in her arms.
39. The Infinity War has ended. Thor joins the Guardians. Tony retires and settles down with Pepper and their son. The new Avengers team is formed.
40. In the afterlife, Steve reunites with Peggy, and they finally have their dance.

No, Captain Faggot dies for the soul stone to Red Skull. Bucky becomes the new Captain America. Red Skull is free to go about his business. Believe me or not, but cap this fucking post.

Attached: DAK 4.jpg (1688x2000, 3.87M)

>No, Captain Faggot dies for the soul stone to Red Skull
what did he mean by this?

Just watch the fucking movie, you'll see. I don't watch your capeshit enough to know how to explain it, but I've seen this bit of the movie.

>Why is BW not allowed to use firearms in publicity photos anymore?
Some countries have laws prohibiting the brandishing of guns in advertising (similar to laws banning images of people smoking).

Attached: 2xc6.jpg (598x356, 150K)

Captain shoehorn

I want to kiss her thighs and make her shiver

>which in canon was a finalized version of "MK22 Hotrod"

no

Where are the anticapeshit faux pseud posters? Do they only show up in DC threads? Hmmmmm

>african "culture"

ONE LAST COMBAT

Attached: dr.gif (300x226, 1.17M)

No I mean can you try again in english? what does " for the soul stone to Red Skull" mean?

FALCON becomes the new Captain America

Like in the comics. Then he moves to Harlem and bros up with Luke Cage

>Funny how Dems have become as Maud Flanders about sex as Republicans were.

Republicans hate sex but LOVE violence. Dems hate both, so in that argument I side with Republicans although they're still puritan faggots afraid of women!!!FACT!!!

>poster with English as a second language telling someone off for not posting in English

lol

Captain America sacrifice himself, dying at the hands of Red Skull, and Bucky become the new captain america. Do you understand? I don't know how to explain the dynamics of how it work, I don't watch the superhero movies or understand the nuance. But I have seen this part of it.

Fake. Shuri is confirmed dead.

That's bitchy. It's just an eyepatch. You're an actor, if the eyepatch is bothering you that much just ask for a different one.

Not sure why Thor's hair is now brown instead of blonde, but I never liked the eyepatch

If anyone would want to wear silly armor all day, it would be Pratt

I am just thankful his dyed blonde eye brows are gone.

Captain LegoHead McRottenToe

>Retarded poster tells off poster with English as a second language for asking another poster to clarify a statement that made no sense

Poetry

Damn, i can't believe how many marketing and poster experts are on Yea Forums. You guys rock !

Attached: 1553070553718.jpg (400x400, 35K)

I know the plot will probably be convoluted and stupid, but this is way too nonsensical, doesn´t even sound interesting, 2/10

>female poster gets the most replies

Wow incels really can't help themselves lmao

Why is her head and face so disgusting? It reminds me of a lego head

Attached: 6d084e36.jpg (790x601, 38K)

women can't be stoic

based

The Wall

How do i beat this fucker? His second phase swings are so odd and the terror AoE insta-kills me if i dare get in close.

in after rage replies

Say the word

>implying incels know about female appearance trickery

holy shit it looks like she's wearing a fucking wig

its so funny to me that the one african is a literal spear chucker

Big lip smacking 85IQ giga nigger.

well his son died...

She whispers to the Mecha rhinos

wasn't he living as a farmer in wakanda by the end of black panther ?

I mean so did Cap if thats how you'
re looking at it

>one big gAy

have sex.

I'm glad he's unhobo'd and actually looks like Captain America again instead of lumberjack in a black vest with a gauntlet.

So what’s going to be the end credits scene for endgame?

jej

next times 1 equals two baby

have sex

No they don't. The director and CGI team hates her because they have to figure out how to film Superman for once.

She looks like she smelled something that frightened her.

Deadpool sat on a throne, stroking Goose the ayy lmao cat

how is the manlet so tall in this shot?

Are you?

Shuri was dusted.

Perspective and he's unironically in stilts

thats just a placeholder for the CG user, its meant to make it easier on the CG artists, not as the final product, they shop that shit out completely
Do you think this is a practical thanos?

Attached: 5b5a4503bda1c726008b456b-960-720.jpg (960x720, 65K)

That's not how CG works.

They use the practical suit for low-motion scenes or when there's no action, because it means reducing how much CG work they have to do

For action, they switch to full CG so RDJ doesn't have to haul around in armor, and they don't need the practical suit to 'guide' anything

Attached: 2432354245.png (1352x649, 1.2M)

>MCU phase 4

Attached: Unemployed Man.jpg (523x657, 100K)

>implying heterochromia doesn’t add a +10 to your hotness stat

CAPE SHIT IS NONSENSICAL!!!!

Sit on my FAAAAAAACE!

Attached: diner butt.webm (1288x816, 1.93M)

A cute! A cute I said!

Attached: bam margera.jpg (817x1222, 187K)

Me, an intellectual.

Why the fuck is her head the wrong size for her body, it's like reverse zika

Woah woah easy with the edge man.
Her head will be the final weapon to defeat Thanos. An infinity gem the size of a watermelon, so that the blacks can have some representation too.

Attached: 13109104_1045061858875146_717525629_n.jpg (720x720, 52K)

.Tony and Scott go to an alternate version of the events of Avengers 1 where Loki wins kino

Posters remind me of that scene in DBSuper Broly where they fracture reality with their punches.
youtube.com/watch?v=LHQVpu6OPJc

Attached: gogeta ssjblue.jpg (668x368, 72K)

I enjoyed that movie

Attached: Broly Entrance.webm (888x500, 2.9M)

its Thai

This can't be real. It's so stupid to be real.

Ah yes. Strong quippy woman character who don't need no man. I sure love that they have no personality.

Attached: 1544452311893.png (900x702, 311K)

sounds like a complete mess

Legit JUST watched her meh movie after the alt incels perma spammed their cancerous pol shit all over this board for months.

Worth my money and time to see them lose another "muh culture war" . They will have to resort to shoting kids in mosques and black churches again, since they lose everything else.

ant-man is so lame.

Holy shit user u ok?

Attached: cap n bucky lol.png (680x604, 510K)

Man I'd give those thighs the softest licks

>rocket coon
ftfy

Attached: 1553516526248.png (645x773, 11K)

>if I pull off that glove will you die?

Saying Ooga Booga

He said they were decimated, literally means 1/10 died.

And pedophile means that you like prepubsecents but it still gets used to describe all child molesters. He said decimate as short hand for 'mostly wiped out'

why is he in his WW2 suit

Won't those get hot?

Because he's a hero again, not a renegade

Is that right shot from the movie? Looks terrible.

The posters spoil the time travel

I will literally argue over anything but this is just you being mad
Mark Ruffalo is the perfect cast for Bruce Banner (for the mcu banner)

in IW he was in a strange position - getting back to earth and being gone for a long time. he played that role perfectly.

Yes, when he's getting his ass whooped by Thanos

ikr
The worst fucking character, ruins everything
The moment she beat up 10 dudes in avengers 1 was when any hard-built realism died

>The moment she beat up 10 dudes in avengers 1 was when any hard-built realism died

But it was fine when she did it in Iron Man 2?

She's going to ruin everything and I love it

Based

"all my friends are dead"

Attached: Hank lel.png (311x300, 133K)

Wakanda was supposed to be this advanced technocracy, yet they haven't advanced militarily past hand to hand cqc
They could've just raised the shields and then mowed the horde down like the british did but I guess that wouldn't have made for a good looking movie, just a realistic one

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-161447.jpg (1080x848, 241K)

You see it a tiny practical suit on Tony in the behind the scenes picture here but just like Black Panthers/Spider Mans suit, they just put CG over it anyways

Yes, because in this scene is where you can see that Tony is running out of Nanites and you can see his body underneath as he relocates his diminishing supply in his final struggle

user I love you

Attached: looking up pepe.jpg (400x388, 40K)

most of the replies aren't /pol/ so I don't get your point

Based Thor taking on both hela and Thanos

If tis is true he deserves an fucking Oscar or something Jesus Christ I'm really horny just thinking about this scene

based

Formerly sword sneeder

Still looks like shit user

I miss early ScarJo when she actually wore tight suits like superheroes do.