Early celebration thread for his first oscar award

Early celebration thread for his first oscar award.

Attached: MV5BNzAzNjg5MDE3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjIxNzU0OA@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,665,1000_AL_.jpg (665x1000, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a6Zw0p9qOkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Joaquin Phoenix playing a mental patient is like Robert Downey playing a drug addict: not really much of a stretch.

>2.5 hours of watching a clown experience a mental breakdown
bravo!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 10.38.08 PM.png (639x960, 355K)

Reminder that Joaquin Phoenix is Jewish and his parents were members of a hippie sex cult that abused infants (Children of God)

Attached: berg-family.jpg (800x422, 37K)

Oh look it's a movie about an autistic loner rejected by society so he rises up and kills people played by a mediocre hairlipped actor only famous because his more talented and attractive siblings handed him his roles ooooo lala i am awaiting SUUUCH a masterpiece! Taxi with a capeshit twist WOWOWOWOW give this man an oscar aaaaaahhh comics can be so adult and serious woooah! I can't wait to buy clorox wipes with this clown on it jeepers you mean he lives in a bad town and ends up...EVIL?!?! wooooaahh someone call hubrick and tell him hes a miserable sack of untalented shit because THIS GUY is changing cinematography, DONT GIVE ME THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WIND no give me a middle aged jewish mans take on a 70 year old children's comic book character, i wanna dissect it over a 45 minute video essay while a generic low fi track playes and i get vocal fry because thats how NPR DOES IT WOOOOOW I CANNOT WAIT

anyone else seen his previous movie that has almost the same premise as this one?.

>nobody heard of You Were Never Really Here
>people praise him for le edgy meme villian capeshit character

I thought that the movie was going to be two hours of the Joker running from the cops and screaming nigger, not some character piece with commentary on the world we live in. Hard pass.

This, friends, is what is called a fried brain

For real? Joaquino has never won an Oscar? Jesus, he’s long overdue.

Have sex

peak cringe

he should have won for cash
but sadly jamie kill all whites foxx was really good at swaying back and forth and smiling
im not being sarcastic, he was great as ray.

Attached: 1493315192281.jpg (253x199, 18K)

Have sex

his performance in that one was good but the role wasn't that hard

academy awards? more like pleb awards amirite?

This was written by a schizophrenic person

based strokeposter

Capeshit is on the Academy's menu this time.

fucking. BASED. capeshitters btfo for the 1000th time

He should've fucking won for Oscar for his role in The Master. Despite not loving the movie because of the topic, his acting was one of the best I've EVER seen.

Haven't seen Daniel-Day-Lewis as Lincoln - I'm sure he nailed it, but was it really better than THIS? youtube.com/watch?v=a6Zw0p9qOkg

Based, redpilled, very intelligent, patrician.

Hehe nice but it’s time to take a break from the internet my friend

I never said it before, but please have SOME sex at least

cringe

no u

They're not giving 2 Oscars in 11 years for the same character, you know

dead people don't count

Give example. Oh wait - you can't. There's only one case of this in the history of cinema and it's fucking Vito Corleone

It doesn't really reward excellence, it exists to promote product.

I have to think that will influence their choice a bit.

BAAAAAAAAAASED

Yes they are, thats why ppl will watch in 2020

>all these seething capeshit fans replying
You're doing god's work, user
Very very based post

Lincoln was passable, Pheenix still deserved the Oscar more because DDL has fucking 2 of them already.

Why do people call this a capeshit movie?
Its from DC yeah but there are no capes or superheroes and no villains either in it.