What movies do you guys think he wouldve appeared in had he not died filming the crow in 1993?

What movies do you guys think he wouldve appeared in had he not died filming the crow in 1993?

Attached: images (3).jpg (188x268, 6K)

He would have played The Joker instead of Heath

Curse of the Lees

He was a hapa so he probably would have been like Keanu and had a similar career

Johnny Mnemonic and matrix? mmm could be

his jaw was amazing

My understanding is that he was supposed to be Johnny Cage in the movie version of Mortal Kombat.

Can't believe that it's been 26 years already...

van dame shouldve been johnny cage though, Brandon suits Ryu more

Cradle 2 The Grave

Perfect Spike Spiegel

B-movies like Van Damme

he was good in little tokyo but the script was dumb

He was actually going to be Neo in the Matrix at one point. Yes, the movie has had a long development.

Yep, and Jean Reno was the first choice for Agent Smith as well. Hilariously he turned it down in favour of Godzilla '98.

He'd probably be a John Wick antagonist.

he had more range than keanu honestly

godzilla was good though and reno nailed the french guy

I'd have been more interested in some aesthetic as fuck 80s action movies with his dad. Damn waste, the both of them.

the matrix
the transporter
enter the dragon remake

yup, a real tragedy

Lazer Mission 2

This family tree dying out is the saddest lineage death to me. What a damn shame.

>no shitty mid-'90s buddy cop movie starring Brandon and a washed-up Bruce

F

too many flashbacks in the crow for me, I wouldve prefered a more linear story

This, he was super handsome - what a shame

Attached: gettyimages-75478434_copy_-_h_2017.jpg (768x433, 49K)

Hell, he's probably be John Wick.

Why do Eurasian mean always seem to be on the extremes? They always seem to be either really handsome guys with their shit together like Brandon and Keanu or monstrosities plagued by mental illness and physical deformities like Elliot Rodger and that EurasianTiger guy.

he was, and also had a nice range from gun action to martial arts to comedy, he woulnt have been a jet li typecast kind of actor

maybe cause there aren't enough of them and you only see the most noteworthy
it's not like every school shooting has been done by a hapa

yeah well they had to edit around the fact that the main actor died with the movie unfinished so

well just look at the jaw of brandon lee and compare it with the one from Eurasia tiger
jaw is life

the movie had to be 99% completed though

You're not wrong.

Attached: Tenda.jpg (1500x1500, 465K)

He was one of my first crushes. So magnetic in the crow. I watched it as much as my disney vhs.

>tfw Bruce and Eddie Murphy never make proto-Rush Hour

The virgin WMAF happa vs the chad AMWF happa.