This is apparently the post credit scene for Endgame:

This is apparently the post credit scene for Endgame:

>the battle is over, stark and cap are dead and Thor has vowed never to touch a hammer again, but everyone else is alive
>captain marvel is talking with doctor strange
‘So Tony told me you saw the future’
‘I saw lots of things, not all of them good’
‘What else did you see? What else could be out there’
>doctor strange smiles, looks at the ground as the camera goes to black
‘Doom’
Can’t really think why this wouldn’t be it, what with marvel needing a new big bad

Attached: D26A990D-7FCC-42FC-BB99-5524D749F015.png (1200x759, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1V4GO1AdK0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>‘Doom’
does this mean anything?

Dr. Doom is the next villain

>Doom
Can the marvel incels explain what this means for the rest of us non chapeshitters?

sounds fake as fuck
like a 12 year old came up with it in on the spot
go away

>like a 12 year old came up with it in on the spot
thats the MCU for you

I’ve also heard a theory that thanos heard word about galactus, and is actually visited by the silver surfer in the film

>‘Doom’

thats out of character for mcu strange, and plus, doom was a fox IP so theres no way they could say that when they filmed it.

get your fan fic out of my Yea Forums

Doom is just a word, they didn’t say dr.doom

Attached: 15+wwpDTdT.png (657x495, 360K)

>Captain Marvel let me tell you about Doctor Doom

>an evil vaguely eastern European dictator
>why yes there will be putin and russian analogies

youtube.com/watch?v=1V4GO1AdK0w

>to challenge them is to court... death *smirk*
>fine, I'll do it myself
seems perfectly in line with the other meme tier avengers post credits

>doom is just a word
ok so if the merger didnt happen, then the pcs of the most important mcu movie to date wouldnt be relevant?
>oh when we said doom, we totally didnt mean dr doom, we meant that that all the avengers are gonna die and meet their doom in the next film!

Attached: CRAZY EVIL.jpg (1647x707, 134K)

dr doom innit

Attached: diplomacy.jpg (833x428, 102K)

court death was a 100% allusion to thanos. fine ill do it myself is also an allusion to thanos.

is there nothing but brainlets on Yea Forums? is it already spring break?

OH MY GAAAAWD

heres the post credit scenes.

>in a museum
>a hand picks up an ancient musical instrument
>voice over
> doom toots as he pleases

I doubt they will have a next big bad for awhile. If they do, it won't be introduced until the next big team up movie after they establish the new lineup a bit better.

>hawkeye not dead

Hawkeye is definitely going to die, or retire for good

Attached: marlel.png (921x602, 1.06M)

based

>‘Magnets’
>Magneto?
>No, magnets.

You what fella? Both directly involve Thanos; one is said by him, the other is said to him. Neither of those are allusions, they're both just freaking epic quips.

OP is a larping shit fag.

Why the fuck would he smile.

you cant have anything involving dr doom in the mcu because when they were filmed, doom wasnt a disney ip.

Why not having him just show up and say "Doctor Doom is coming" and then Spider Man says "Who?"

They did "reshoots" for Endgame and Far From Home, and since Far From Home takes place in Europe I'm guessing it's Doom, or Norman Osborn

Isn't Doom some german fag from Fantastic Four movies? Why would this one-up Thanos?

>magnets, huh? how do they work?

Attached: miracles.gif (400x220, 1.82M)

im not angry, im disappointed.

Attached: angry glenn.png (598x336, 243K)

because he's super smart and super evil

why would he smile

Because he's OPs favorite character.

It's going to be some character that hasn't been done in film before. You can rule out Doom.

I don't read capeshit comics, but could someone explain why Doom is a big deal?

actually a latvarian gypsie with an IQ higher than the rick and morty writers room combined

My sources tell me this is fake news. Post credits has cgi Silver Surfer and Galactus

>movie features time travel
>not Kang the Conqueror
its either him or Annihilus up next

he's the self insert character for incels

have sex

Likely Kang or Galactus

dr. doom is basically a mad scientist but also a wizard, also he is the dictator of his own country which in the marvel universe is north korea tier

The CIA is running thier anti russian propaganda psyops

>latvarian
Is that the sectret 4th baltic state?

It's going to be Annihilus or Beyonder.

If they go with Doom, they'll also need to introduce the Fantastic Four. But with Doom, they can't make him the big bad, "just" a recurring antagonist. Needs something bigger where Doom can then go as the antagonistic ally against the real big bad.

source

doom is a B lister, next one has to galactus.

basically just an absurdly powerful and genius sorcerer scientist electromancing, kung-fuing mary sue, main foil to the fantastic four, king of his own prosperous ethnostate, but written with enough banter that the plot armour and constant power increases aren't too exhausting

Doom is a cheesy joke character. They would have to change him a lot to fit into the Marvel cinematic universe

It's going to be Dormammu. They've already established him and already pissed him off.

>implying tony dies
>implying reed richards isn't merging with the mcu
>implying the illuminati aren't the nu-avengers threat

Hes basically doctor strange + iron man + black panther.

Holy fuck based

DORITOS CHEETOS OR FRITOS

>the guy Strange beat on a whim at the end of his origin movie being relevant
I love Dormammu but if you want a strange villain maybe Shuma Gorath would be more up their alley

dr.doom isnt a mary sue, its actually a subversion of being a mary sue. Doom THINKS he is perfect but that is his downfall. He blames reed richards for his fucked up body

They already established some not-balkan country in Age of Ultron. Without the infinity gems on earth, Ultron won't get made and that country can be ruled by someone else.

Well they did throw away Thanos' line about courting Death, so...

>Allusion to Thanos
>Was said by Thanos himself.
Retard. He was alluding to himself?

are you stupid thanos didn't say that

Yeah, they might do another Age of Ultron where it's just one movie that sets up a new villain and has a resolution.

Nah next big bad will be the Beyonders since they fucked up the chance of there being a Secret Wars.

>fine i'll do it myself is also an allusion to thanos.
>are you stupid thanos didn't say that
what's going on here

I definitely thinks its the Beyonder next. I also think they will give Carrol the Starbrand at some point because Marvel is just that retarded.

he didn't say it

Nah, have Wong go up to the snowy temple place Strange trained at in his solo movie and it be empty and destroyed. Wong tries to contact Strange and a green portal opens behind him and a Doombot steps out and says "The Doctor will see you now"

Infamous Iron Man would be cool in the MCU. This new Iron Man from Latveria shows up and the Avengers don't trust him. He joins the team, but is planning things behind their backs, Avengers find out and they punch for a bit.

Mite b cool.

>beat
He didn't beat him.

MF Doom will be the new villain in the hip hop Marvel musical cinematic universe

>what's next?
>gays and sodomites taking over our schools to teach Darwinian atheism
woah, this is gonna be epic

Legion of Doom

They are going to crossover with DCEU

why does he need a chin strap?

You are doomed.

Attached: doom_bringer_vert.jpg (235x272, 25K)

That would be cool. Why is Hollywood so anti-musical? They typically do well and Hamilton is so popular that no one can afford a ticket.

>after being disappointed with the way things played out in Age of Ultron, Thanos puts on the infinity gauntlet saying "fine, I'll do it myself"
>this is however an allusion to Thanos, and not in fact said by him

If your chin is this huge a target, extra protection is advised.

>out of character
:)