/got/ general

Golden Company edition

Attached: CDEFCF68-2E80-4E30-98DF-964C2A6F45E8.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m4zF_vBst0U
youtube.com/watch?v=syFUIT_v3Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=V-I4O2UdTGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sandor is Azor Ahai

Maario Naharis

Attached: Maario Naharis.jpg (477x318, 52K)

First for Azor Stannis

B A S E D

Then is Azor Ahai
he'll grow a flaming cock and fuck the White Walkers to death

would you cut a head for insubordination in peaceful times? especially with shortage of men

i would

Attached: jon_snow_chop.0.gif (436x317, 1.41M)

>My name is Ser Gerold Dayne, but you can call me... Darkstar

Attached: x9lYtX3.png (472x624, 135K)

Poor Aegon. Jon gets his name, Jorah gets his surrogate father’s storyline and now Euron gets his army.

Attached: 4793DC72-7ED5-4D30-BF37-D5ED7DF8F5AE.jpg (520x644, 99K)

There is no benefit to keeping a worm like Janos Slynt around. He was a genuine danger to Jon's leadership, and would not do anything to actually help the Watch.
Stannis had him pegged as a rat after just a single look.

What episode is Darkstar showing up in?

aegon (young griff) is a retarded character in the books

>supposedly a super skilled blade master
>can't even injure a little girl
What a fag

is episode 1 out or is it not?

Based

agreed

Attached: nod.gif (540x300, 1.79M)

>story is already spread too thin around the world and basically impossible to finish in a satisfying way
>"hey you know what this story needs, another king guy in a boat"

>dies screaming as he's killed by a woman
OH NO NO NO

Based

beer me the leaks

Do griffons exist in the universe?

>That time when an user vocaroo'd all Darkstar's lines in a Mickey Mouse voice
I should've recorded that
Shit was cash

And yet the show is no better for cutting him. Season Seven was the most generic capeshit imaginable, I would have welcomed the Aegon plot.

i know who you are you fucking nigger

my only interest in this is knowing if the fat fuck will get off his ass and finish the damn books after this sham is over

Attached: 1501466673211.png (616x693, 325K)

Wise men edition

Attached: 1552275132876.png (2196x1698, 1.99M)

not saying the show is better, but it was a stupid plotline in the books, and it would've been a stupid plotline in the show, regardless of the already shit quality of the show

Stannis shits on Slynt in the books even more.
Lies, all lies! A strong man makes enemies, Your Grace, they whisper lies behind your back. Naught was ever proven, not a man came forward...
Two men who were prepared to come forward died suddenly on their rounds. Do not trifle with me, my lord, I saw the proofs Jon Arryn laid before the small council. If I had been king, you would have lost more than your office, I promise you that, but Robert shrugged away your little lapses. 'They all steal' I recall him saying. 'Better a thief we know than one we don't, the next man might be worse'. Lord Petyr's words in my brother's mouth, I'll warrant.

Bowen: Who better to command the black cloaks than a man who once commanded the gold?
Stannis: Any one of you I would think. Even the cook.

what sound did he make?

Ha, no

Attached: 1463917615793.jpg (550x512, 40K)

"sneed"

Reviews are calling episode 1 certified kino

speak for yourself buddy, I liked his arc and backstory
also, way better than the femen snakes shit that we got

Attached: 1502071603645.jpg (496x960, 45K)

Glad to have you back champ

He told her "Go on, do your duty!". No screaming involved.

>blue haired tumblerinas and certified soibois
>valid opinion
pick one bud

>Stannis: Any one of you I would think. Even the cook.
how to get this based

Attached: emma9.jpg (1252x1252, 128K)

wasn't he just salty about anything having to do with kings that wasn't himself?

the guy simply doesnt understand white lies and anything that derives from them, diplomatics included

>screaming
Why lie?

Attached: B253A124-2A10-4FEA-A60F-578273C8C085.jpg (373x512, 30K)

heh

Attached: 1495701605774.jpg (306x306, 88K)

Yes, see JonCon

poofu a cute

Attached: 1550770676927.jpg (640x640, 92K)

That vacaroo the user recorded of GRRM reacting to finding out about Stannis burning Shireen over practically nothing was amazing. It was shortly before the episode aired when it leaked out that it was going to happen, though some had already seen it coming and no one believed us.

daily reminder that Stannis would have gotten nowhere by his own battle skills and coalition building skills if he didn't have a magical witch conveniently killing opponents from afar

Black version looks like Brandy. The singer.

mrs piggy

It's hilarious that the sheboon and curry filters ALWAYS make people uglier, no matter the circumstances.

sawce?????

It’s almost like their genes are objectively less attractive. No one prefers wide noses and poop colors.
This was four years ago, I don’t even know how to find it now

Attached: E1BC2FE8-F083-4E7D-8A07-CE59C1DD6597.jpg (640x360, 102K)

first for azor jon

no the pooness makes it better

>It’s almost like their genes are objectively less attractive. No one prefers wide noses and poop colors.
I just wanted to make a neat observation. I don't care what you think about genetic hierarchy. You really just sperged out right there. Get a hold of yourself.

move aside, got tier house comming through

Attached: housebased.png (2208x1680, 2.28M)

>arya, sansa, davos, bran, grey worm, misandi, briene, jon and dany etc survive and live happily ever after

>all the bad guys die

so where is the trope subversion here?

Attached: download.png (544x377, 359K)

has Stannis ever won a battle without using magic?

Jon, Bran and probably Grey Worm have rather bad chances of surviving this though.

Not bad. Way better than the other user's Christian Household.

does it bother anyone else how they fucked up randyll tarly and his son billy fucking bones in favor of feminism?

>fat cuck maester
>meme enemies
good taste on adventure pals, not sure how it would go with a bisexual and a magic penis at your side
but maybe you planned in advance

Fair Isle, Siege of Storms End, and the Battle of Ice?

Based Jon post. Thank you, user.

Attached: D2838BD6-C0E5-4C20-A221-862469179D08.jpg (640x426, 67K)

what's the night's king tax policy though?

what's the tax policy though?

held stormwhatever castle by eating dogs and cats
trashed brutes outside the barrier

idk why don´t you read the books and find out?

>Battle of Ice
jumping the gun aren´t you?

i did but they were kind of boring so i speed read through them

You could probably be friends with my good Christian household but I question your choice of castle. There also runs a danger of your two chad pals making you look like a loser.

I’m sorry Mr. Widenose and/or poopman, I guess we can’t all be handsome men like me and Nikolaj

Attached: 0F9BD1B9-D3FA-4F48-AC74-CA6956CBEF49.jpg (258x256, 49K)

CAREFUL MODS CAREFUL

Attached: bobby3.jpg (630x354, 37K)

did renly know or care about joffrey, tommen and myrcella being incest babbies or was he just going to kill them either way?

Attached: 516662BaratheonKnights.png (1440x809, 1.37M)

try one piece

>fat cuck maester
that's the optimal choice for a maester isn't it? A fat cuck. Also loyal to the bone
>meme enemies
If I have to pick a fight I pick one I most likely win
>good taste on adventure pals, not sure how it would go with a bisexual and a magic penis at your side but maybe you planned in advance
I just imagine it being fun as hell. Pod would probably have a similar dynamic with Oberyn as with Bronn so it's all good times. With Dany being my waifu I would most likely rarely join their fuckfests anyway but if I would then Oberyn could go off to fuck some dudes to thin out the competition.

That's not a castle, the water gardens are basically a villa.
Sam is a meme, a maester's job is mainly teaching your kids and knowing about poison. Sam would suck at both.
Also
>show Dany
Yikes

>it's a Renly gets his dick sucked by a twink episode

Attached: stannis.png (1280x720, 493K)

they all survive, the leakers have seen the last episode filming and they're there.

soon bros. getting excited again. I want Cersei to win.

Attached: checked.jpg (900x3038, 482K)

Cringe

Attached: 1554249354464.png (2196x1698, 2.17M)

Unclear in the show. In the books he did, which is why he tries to set up Margaery for Robert in AGoT, though he denies it after his death as it would benefit Stannis.

Show Dany was alright when Drogo was around and she's been fairly cute during her scenes with Jon. Maybe there's something to his idea.

>There also runs a danger of your two chad pals making you look like a loser.
Well yes but I'm supposed to be their king in this scenario so I'm kind of a chad by default. I mean look at Robert, that based, fat fuck had it all

so whats the biggest death/still alive in the books that is going to separate the endgames of the show and the books?

>BLOCKS YOUR PATH

Attached: 5321043.jpg (768x960, 105K)

>rapes her

>Surrounding yourself with Lannisters and Lannister puppets
>Putting Jorah anywhere near a Valyarian qt
>Bodyguard afraid of matches
You're going to get boared in the first week. The only redeeming feature is that your counsellor and maester would find a way to bring you back,

Okay, that's great and all, but you guys realize that Pod is the best character in the series, right?

Attached: podrick smile.png (1140x636, 703K)

>I'm kind of a chad by default
May R'hllor have mercy, the denial in this one defies all logic.

Attached: 27249347_2dfef1dc4df01f2cf0fc7a95b7bf0e06_wm.jpg (2400x3000, 1.34M)

he's too busy, bro

Attached: GRRM.webm (720x404, 558K)

Where is my ASOIAF Grand Strategy game?

>there are more time spent on gay sex and/or shirtless men prepering for gay sex then on all scens with stannis combined.

Attached: 1487795831756.jpg (610x475, 76K)

>so whats the biggest death/still alive in the books that is going to separate the endgames of the show and the books?

the tyrion stuff is obviously from the books.

in the show he's built up as a good guy so it'll come as a shock to the TV audience that he's a baddie but not so much in the books.

AGOT for CK2

>go limp before cumming so I just get up and leave

>house of psychopaths and cucks
kek, that would be fun to see at least

What’s bigger than any death is that there’s no Night King in the books and Euron is going to knock down the wall.
I don’t think he knew in the books. After Stannis leaves he admits to Cat that Stannis would be the rightful king if it was true. He sounds like he is trying to cope with this truth bomb.

Just another lord from the title, I think. Maybe you're king by marrying Dany but that's a dangerous position.

he's cringey like all the rest now

i´ve wasted 10 years in this shit. who ever win i´ve already lost

Was Ian McShanes cameo decent? A bit short, though.

Can't believe they ruined the Arya/Jon reunion.

magic penis

Attached: pod.png (1920x1079, 3.47M)

No. He just showed up for 2 scenes and died off screen.

Maybe Dany is marrying me because I'm king

He tries to compare Margaery to Lyanna, which is utterly baffling to Ned, though it makes sense if Cersei's incest were to have come to light and a new royal marriage was being prepped and ready.

maybe she cucks you because you are a loser

Attached: viserys.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

>That's not a castle, the water gardens are basically a villa.
House dorne resides somewhere around there doesn't it? Seems more chill and clean than most other places.
>Sam is a meme, a maester's job is mainly teaching your kids and knowing about poison.
Would he? He cured a man of stone aids, I feel like he can handle sex-ed and basic poison stuff
>show Dany Yikes
Oh come on, she's fucking gorgeous in the show and that's what it's all about in the end. I also don't mind her dragons too if they are included in the package.

That makeup makes her look like a corpse
This, GRRM used to openly say Tyrion was the villain before D&D told him to stop spoiling their show

If you're already king what's her value? Get yourself a nice Northern girl.

I'd include her with my package, if you know what I mean.

Just another lord is fine too, that should give one enough respect by default.

>implying Renly would be in heaven when he willingly betrayed his brother and made false claims to the throne
Unless of course Stannis means to imply he'll be going to heaven and Brienne will meet Renly in hell.
Also what the fuck is with this dialogue? It peg Stannis as a non-believer when he just burned his daughter to death the previous episode. Fucking retarded show writers, the ruined Stannis entirely. Him dying I don't mind, the 20 good men I'll let pass, but him burning his own daughter alive was just stupid and out of character.

I think you mean that you're a man of fine taste

how did GRRM react? Was he angry, shocked, surprised?

That was so EPIC!! Tywin was all like “no way!!” And Pod was all like “yeah, my dong is huge, no big deal”

>ignore the entire plot line that has another targ (maybe a fake) bring the golden company, and host of other sell swords, to the 7 kingdoms
>bring back the golden company so you can have a bunch of idiots dressed up in golden armor

they specify the dick wasnt big

There’s video of GRRM in a bar watching with with s bunch of friends. He cheered when he found out.

Depends. Mace the Ace and Radmure are some of the highest ranking lords in the realm and they're not treated with much respect whereas the Queen of Thorns and Beric the Cleric are relatively low technically but are some of the most authoritative

It seems clean because Dabid insisted they film in a historical site that limited everything they could film there. There is a YouTube video about it and also their insisting on a bizarre amount of horses for the BotB and wanting it to look like a Japanese movie that killed many horses and would have been illegal. They are so unprofessional it’s impressive.
Finally someone posts the one true king

based and lardpilled

I'm not actually him, people always basing your lordly rank on which castle they choose just annoy me.

with they're there you mean they were on set? You know that this means absolutely nothing, right?

>Dwarves have magic cocks
>Pod is loyal to Tyrion
>Pod's cock is the promised magic cock that Tyrion will wield to mount the world
Alt Shift X explainer when?

no! DIE YOU FAT BASTARD

Yeah, but you know they can’t actually say that on tv.

best one coming through

Attached: 1554385714774.png (2208x1680, 2.38M)

>You know that this means absolutely nothing, right?

Bran has to be there to do the mind read scene.

The only actor they paid to do episodes they didn't use him in was the Jaime guy.

Stannis IS a non-believer and that’s why it’s a shame they cut that line after filming. Showfags always call him a fanatic and don’t get that taking advantage of blood magic and shit never meant he really believed in the books, but Mel’s shit worked so he went with it. In the show they fucked him up but in the end he would have lost what faith he had, so they filmed a scene to fix him in the very end and then they fucking cut the line.

'member when the show had 'real armies' (lannisters vs starks). The golden company is just gonna be another CGI blob like the Unsullied that we'll see in 4-5 minute war montages.

SPOILER ALERT
dany and jon fall in love

>explicit sex scene is fine
>explicit gay sex scene is fine
>explicit incest sex scene is fine
>explicit child burning is fine
>explicit stannisposting is fine
>talk about a big dick? no way

It wasn’t really GRRM it was an user doing an impression

who's archer girl?

>adventure pals with a guy that only knows how to serve and another guy that only lived his life to piss off his dad, but then his dad died and now he doesn't know what to do
Terrible decision. I'd choose Hot Pie for food and the Red Priest for general humor, wine and the bring me back to life perk.

myranda

GRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: face.png (750x429, 313K)

>Lowborn whore for a wife
>40 year old knight with one hand pal
>Usurper house
>General is a boy so green he pisses grass
>Tries to steal my bro, adviser, and bodyguard

Your castle is your only intelligent and original choice. 2/10, would enjoy putting down another Blackfyre pretender

Lord of the rings elf.

some anons called this ugly, laugh at them

Attached: liv.jpg (1024x1542, 192K)

>usurper
shut it targaryen scum, blackfyres are the true rulers of westeros
>shitting on the young wolf battle prowess
seething l*nnister shill
his only problem was being a pussy wipped teenager
>shitting on best boy jaime
c'mon now

Attached: 1495306479682.jpg (406x364, 35K)

Garbage wife and counselor. Aemon would be good if he isn't suffering from dementia and blind.

That's the thing, I agree he is a non believer which is why Shireen's death was so stupid in the first place.
They should just have had her tragically die of the cold or something, then stannis launches his suicidal attack on winterfell and dies. It would have been a far better send off for his character.

I don't know why I haven't thought of that, Thoros of Myr and Bronn would make awesome adventure buddies

Daeron was spindly and round of shoulder, with a little belly that wobbled when he walked. Daemon stood straight and proud, and his stomach was flat and hard as an oaken shield. And he could fight. With ax or lance or flail, he was as good as any knight I ever saw, but with the sword he was the Warrior himself. When Prince Daemon had Blackfyre in his hand, there was not a man to equal him . . . not Ulrick Dayne with Dawn, no, nor even the Dragonknight with Dark Sister.

You can know a man by his friends, Egg. Daeron surrounded himself with maesters, septons, and singers. Always there were women whispering in his ear, and his court was full of Dornishmen. How not, when he had taken a Dornishwoman into his bed, and sold his own sweet sister to the prince of Dorne, though it was Daemon that she loved? Daeron bore the same name as the Young Dragon, but when his Dornish wife gave him a son he named the child Baelor, after the feeblest king who ever sat the Iron Throne.

Daemon, though . . . Daemon was no more pious than a king need be, and all the great knights of the realm gathered to him. It would suit Lord Bloodraven if their names were all forgotten, so he has forbidden us to sing of them, but I remember. Robb Reyne, Gareth the Grey, Ser Aubrey Ambrose, Lord Gormon Peake, Black Byren Flowers, Redtusk, Fireball . . .Bittersteel! I ask you, has there ever been such a noble company, such a roll of heroes?

Why, lad? You ask me why? Because Daemon was the better man. The old king saw it, too. He gave the sword to Daemon.Blackfyre, the sword of Aegon the Conquerer, the blade that every Targaryen king had wielded since the Conquest . . . he put that sword in Daemon’s hand the day he knighted him, a boy of twelve.

>tfw i'm excited for final season

what do i mean by this?

Attached: 1554379387031.jpg (720x712, 75K)

I agree. And if they had to have him burn her they should have showed everyone suffering and she should have been freezing to death. But yeah he should have died with his men in battle, that last shot of him with his sword as the Calvary charged should have been his last scene.

>muh bastard granddaddy was given a sword so that makes him the true KING.
Piss off, pretender
>Lannister shill
He got fucked up by the caretaker from Harry Potter. You don't need to shit gold to laugh at that
>Best boy Jaime
You're right, that was unfair. I withdraw that criticism. Your wife is still a whore though.

Remember when Jamie raped Cersei next to Joffreys dead corpse? Why do people love this retard so much? I hope Bran stabs him in the back, first chance he gets.

WHERES THE BOAR BREAST STRETCHER

Attached: bobby.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

How would you feel if the Dothraki immediately got fucked over by flu or illness War of the Worlds style the moment they set foot on Westeros in the books?

Attached: house.jpg (2168x1623, 272K)

I think about that every day. Sometimes two or three times.

What are you guys going to be consuming during the season premiere? I was thinking beer and pizza. Do they still make that Keystone original in the red can? I might treat myself for this occasion and not go with my regular Keystone Light. May even get extra cheese on the pizza.

Disappointed because i'm here to look at a work of fiction, not at a realistic documentary.

Based pirate bastard

>woman loses kid
>try your best to make her recover by giving her a new one
>"mysoginist piece of shit rapist!!"
>mfw

What illnesses are rampant in Westeros at the moment in the books besides Greyscale that could screw over the Dothraki?

Should I start my marathon season 1 to 7 right now or should I do it after season 8?

do it now

>did renly know or care about joffrey, tommen and myrcella being incest babbies or was he just going to kill them either way?
>In the books he did, which is why he tries to set up Margaery for Robert

No, Renly didn't know about the incest.

When they meet at Strormsend, Renly congratulates Stannis on cooking up the story to justify his grab for the throne, to which he angrily replies that it's true but as Stannis and Jon Arryn kept the info to themselves until they could get solid evidence, there is no way to prove it.

Renly had wanted to set-up Margaery with King Robert because the Tyrell's were pushing him to do so, as Renly knew Robert hated Cersei even though neither of them knew about the incest going on between her and Jaime.

Attached: renly_baratheon__the_peach_king_by_panentopan-d6hrhxn.jpg (1024x1539, 366K)

post the leaks

Attached: Aegon the Reconqueror.jpg (736x892, 128K)

>JonCon

Attached: Jon Connington-Toby Stephens.jpg (408x612, 34K)

the good guys fight the bad guys and win,

not just any sword, see .
I'll concede that the wife is a fucking hore tho, I was only thinking of her nude scene
there are no good girls in got tho

>Stannis burning Shireen was a GRRM original idea

Oh no no no no no

Attached: 03E48B67-633C-4196-BE33-9CB46DF8F212.jpg (750x683, 219K)

>already played a fightin' fag in another show
he's badass though

1000 newborns sacrificed annually for the walker army

>He's the rightful king because he's got a sixpack
The absolute state of shitfyres
There's tonnes of good girls in GoT and if you can't handle a noblewoman there's plenty of better lowborn whores than Ramsey's dog food.

>has Stannis ever won a battle without using magic?

The only "battles" he won using magic was killing Renly and Cortnay Penrose via shadow babby.

Attached: stannis-melisandre.png (1280x720, 528K)

I was thinking with my penis, I admit
she wouldn't be ramsays dog food though she would be mine
>having a six pack
yeah, seethe more t*rgaryen fucking shit, enjoy your literal soi kings

Also he wanted Loras to be available so they could make love where they go poop anytime they wanted

>Was Ian McShanes cameo decent?

No, it was a complete waste of the actor who should have been cast as Elder Brother but then that's par-for-the-course with D&D...

Attached: Elder Brother-Ian McShane.jpg (1600x2400, 1.94M)

Robert hated Cersei, sure, but dislike for a wife is not reason enough to be granted a divorce by the High Septon, which is an ordeal in itself; one Robert hadn't bothered with for the 14 years they were married as he was getting his cake on the side.

No disrespect user, but your penis has questionable taste. I'm not saying I wouldn't but given free reign to select any GoT girl I'm somewhat surprised she's your first choice.
Soi king who smashed shitfyres like the bastard pretenders they are.

reminds me that they just got pic related and had him be killed by feminists in one season
a complete waste of good plot and of a good actor

Attached: Profile-DoranMartell.png (850x1000, 1.2M)

Except no one has ever found footage of them actually saying that. In the behind the episode for the Dance of Dragons Dabid says something like “when George told us about the burning” and goes on to talk about Stannis being involved but he never explicitly says that GRRM said Stannis was going to be involved in his plan.

Attached: 1554384229970.png (2196x1698, 1.52M)

grrm is always going on about how he never plans stuff out 100% but let´s the story "grow" while he writes. unless stannis btfo the boltons and somehow get´s his family to travell through meters thick snow from the wall to winterfell he can´t burn her. mell might but not him

>Incestuous relations with your sister
>Rape her while mourning your inbred child's death
>Decide to make more inbred kids because that's worked out so far.. right?
>It's ok because SJWs hate rape

Especially when Mel wanted to burn the babby that Jon sent away and then he died and left behind the pink letter claiming Stannis died. She’s clearly going to burn Shireen planning to bring back Stannis and that’s how she brings back Jon. But HBO couldn’t have Jon survive at the expensive of a little girl.

based

What a weird selection. I can't understand any of the underlying logic but I'm pretty sure you're based as fuck

I reckon Mel will just start going crazy and burning people. This will have some kind of magical reaction on the wall.

exceedingly based

>Robert hated Cersei, sure, but dislike for a wife is not reason enough to be granted a divorce by the High Septon

There wasn't any kinda solid plan to hook up Robert and Margaery, just the Tyrell's plotting in the event they could get their foot in the door.

Attached: Margaery Tyrell.png (1024x1540, 1.81M)

He says he's still doing a bit here a bit there. So pray it will come together soon.

Attached: 1554384229970.png (2196x1698, 1.43M)

I had to do a google search of got's girls and now I see that I had forgotten the best one, so I fixed it
>hurr you got beat up durr
son, at least the /trueheir/ and his pals died fighting against the weak imposters who had forgotten the martial glory of Aegon

Attached: 1554385714774.png (2208x1680, 2.29M)

Reminder Hightowers are influencing EVERYTHING up north and want the Red God religion to reign supreme there. Victarion is their new champion now and will convert a shit load of people in Winds.

>a complete waste of good plot and of a good actor

The casting has been quite good, even if everything else about the show has been utter shit.

Attached: oberyn martell.jpg (1397x2100, 469K)

>targaryen
I will fucking wreck you you fucking shit
>reyne
truly a man of exquisite taste

why do people like the squid as an enemy? aren't they just useless sea dwellers who wouldn't last 3 days in a land battle unless their enemies are already very weakened?

They got shitstomped for trying to go against robbert AT THEIR OWN BASE ON THEIR OWN FIELD.
Greyjoys just plain suck shit.

at least oberyn mostly followed his book counterpart
doran on the other hand
dorne was such a shit show, god damn, can't believe dumb & dumber saw that shit and said "okm good enough"

Attached: arthur throws a dolly at micah [1899, colorized].png (775x651, 568K)

Now you're thinking smarter. Replace your geriatric maester and weak general and then maybe I can overlook your poor choice of a house.

Brienne the Beauty.
Maid of Tarth.
Queen of Love and Sapphire.

Attached: gc-got-nyc-premiere-vw-post.jpg (1600x2372, 943K)

>marrying someone from the reach who isn't a hightower

Enjoy your short reign

Based

Cringe

>replacing the wisest of maesters
>replacing the prodigy general with plenty of space to grow still and who btfo the lannister degenerates time after time
lmao

Attached: 1543521826574.jpg (446x598, 20K)

still dont understand how they build a thousands ships with the resources of those shitty stone island that literally only have grass on them

What’s with peoples love for Lewin, that guy was an awful Maester who told the stark kids a bunch of shit that was real was all lies. He’s like a flat earther or that lesbian on MSNBC.

Attached: 1545051278178.gif (250x230, 927K)

>first dude into the breach was a literal drunk madman with a flaming sword
>he still managed to survive
greyshits eternally btfo

They don't build them. They pay the iron price for them

How can that be a spoiler when it already happened

Absolutely fucking based

Attached: 0B75079B-EA66-472F-9E7F-9F50FF355CF8.jpg (1024x576, 128K)

yeah yeah funny, but he told his peasant to go bend boards and shiet

Targaryens are the rightful rulers, you smallfolk pleb

Attached: 851606.jpg (1032x602, 645K)

That's pretty lame, the burning of Shireen and Hodor's name are pretty irrelevant to the larger plot, and that means there's only one more GRRM approved "holy shit" moment for season 8 and the rest will be fanfic.

The Iron ise have trees, and presumably they make some long ships in the territories they occupy

cheers blackfyre bro
let the targaryen fags bother you not

Attached: 1553033518133.jpg (500x500, 32K)

GET ME THE THREAD STRETCHER YOU LANNISTER

inexplicably based

bake a new thread (before bobby pissed himself)

Barristan and Jaime would work good together. Because Jaime's irreverent attitude would get under Barristan's skin, and he might show some emotion for once. I bet he's a cool guy when he lets his guard down. And someone like Jaime is perfect for lightening the mood. You have to remember, that Jaime likes to joke, just like his brother.

Barristan can't get too mad at him, because they'll always have a respect and admiration for each other's talents. As well as being mutual tourney nerds.

Myranda is a great choice for a wife, because she's incredibly loyal. She would do anything for Ramsay. She also kinky and submissive. And she must have some intelligence, in order to keep Ramsay entertained, without becoming one of his torture victims. As well as keep up with Ramsay's schemes.
She also extremely skilled with a bow, showing that she has more hobbies than just being your girlfriend. She won't drive you crazy with her constant neediness.

Honestly, I don't think you could find a better wife in the series. I dare any of you to think of one better.

we're not at bump limit yet retard

fuck am i glad the D&D had the decency to scrap that fucking awful dialogue

GODS WHAT A STUPID THREAD

Attached: bobby4.png (1296x1080, 928K)

>lowborn
that kills it if you're larping as a lord
she's second tho, after margaery, for these very reasons you listed

It actually wasn't meant to look like a rape. But the scene was poorly written and directed. The cast and crew talked about it. Nikolaj himself stated that when he filmed it, he didn't think it was meant to be a rape scene.

>pancake tits
>best got girl

Attached: 1539669918631.jpg (600x900, 154K)

It's depressing when a random shitty squire's armor is the best in the whole of S7.

I was a fucking legend

>”b-b-but there’s no video evidence”

Have you actually read the books, user? A Feast for Crows was horrible and dawdling. A Dance with Dragons was a slight improvement but still a bloated mess. We roast DnD for veering too far off the source material but without regard for how terrible the source material became. Face it. GRRM has been shitting brown water for years now and is letting DABID take the heat for it.

Those make her good qualifiers for a paramour, not a wife. If you're going to be a lord you need a highborn wife to produce a noble heir and to further your political ambitions. You keep a mistress or two if you want but you never marry or you destroy your credibility. Myranda makes a good mother for your off-brand Sand Snakes but she is not wife material, even Ramsey knew that.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1534629897314.png (591x559, 323K)

what kind of greaseball defeats a bunch of armed opponents and then gets cucked by meryn fucking trant

Attached: greasy.jpg (640x360, 39K)

Myranda is also an anorexic skellington and is about as lowborn as it gets.

>yfw young griff get greyscale

Attached: 1335750069533.jpg (720x640, 54K)

That last one is Tyrion betraying Dany.

You don't *need* to marry highborn. people did that for political reasons, sure. But also people married for love too.

>margaery, for these very reasons you listed
Margery and her grandmother are openly plotting to fuck over Joffrey. And then she gets married to his little brother, because she's just that hungry for power.
And this is AFTER, she married Renly. A man she knew was gay, but only did it, because she thought he had a good shot at the crown. She's a sneaky, backstabbing bitch.

>tfw the spoiled mother of burgers will become the submissive wife-aunt to the chad /trueking/

Attached: samuca.png (500x281, 169K)

>tfw you realize she was probably having an aneurysm shooting this

After knocking out 3 of those mooks he could have easily picked up one of their swords and killed Meryn fucking Trant.

this

Margaery is top tier for exactly that reason. You align your ambitions correctly and she becomes your best ally who is actually useful and you also get to fuck because she's your wife and you need an heir.

Gold cloaks aren't worth shit

based

>Stannis sends his regards

Attached: retard.gif (400x225, 2.86M)

It means that you're most likely a well-mannered normie with good friends, a nice job and possibly a nice gf aswell instead of some stinking lowlife kissless hugless virgin NEET scum who stinks of piss and sweat

>You align your ambitions correctly and she becomes your best ally
You idiot, The Queen of Thorns is trying to set up Matriarchal power, by teaching her offspring to manipulate men to do their bidding.
There is no "alight your ambitions". It's either do what she wants, or she's going to trick you into doing it. And if she can't trick you, then she's going to manipulate pieces around you, in order to force your hand.

>dorne was such a shit show, god damn, can't believe dumb & dumber saw that shit and said "okm good enough"

D&D are such utterly talentless hacks, they thought their Dorne storyline was in fact high quality art...

Attached: sand sneks.gif (350x196, 1.34M)

>tfw stannis is actually a frey

whoah

I don't see why our goals have to be in conflict. I'd want to be king if the game pieces made it possible, Margaery wants to be queen. I'd be willing to cooperate with the Queen of Thorns to achieve that and if Olenna got too big for her boots then I'd handle it.
I actually agree that the Tyrells would be a lot of trouble, which is why in my selection I chose to be a member of that house rather than marrying into it but if that were not the case Margaery is probably they best wife choice.

I know for a fact they wrote this shit thinking of all the clapping goblinas that would eat it up.

>still dont understand how they build a thousands ships with the resources of those shitty stone island that literally only have grass on them

After Aegon, the Ironborn were forced to become fishermen and more importantly, merchant traders and would have purchased the wood needed for their ships, most likely from the North.

Attached: houses Iron Islands.jpg (1280x1298, 375K)

Supposing they were Venice's arsenal tier in building (they aren't), they could produce a boat in one day. To build the thousand fleet would take almost 3 years. Yet they were fine and dandy in minutes.
Logic, never seen once in this shitfest.

He will finish them as soon as he figures out what Aragorn's tax policy was.

Agreed. Those "holy shit" moments were retarded in many ways. They might've sounded cool on paper but how D&D actually reached them was outright terrible and nonsensical. Considering everything, they were a minor thing in the end, and served no grander purpose nor were they well made in any fashion.

I bet the final one will be Bran traveling in time for example to instigate the whole ice zombie thing, or whisper to Aegon's ear or building the wall or some such, which people have been speculating about for years now, and it won't be the shocker they imagined at all.

She doesn't just want the title. She wants to rule. The Tyrell women realize that they'll never be the ruling sex. At least not officially. But they still work the magic behind the scenes in order to get what they want.

You can't always agree on everything. They'll be stuff that you want to do that she disagrees with. And stuff that she wants to do that you disagree with. And you'll be undermined every step of the way.

>Logic, never seen once in this shitfest.

I refuse to discuss the retarded tv show.

Casual reminder.

Aegon=Brightfyre
Daenerys=Blackfyre
Jon=Dayne
Tyrion=Only legit offspring of Tywin
Jaime and Cersei=Targ bastards

Reminder that Rhaegar was a B+ swordsman and Bobby was B++ at best
Both would get slaughtered by Dayne, Barristan, Jaime or the Cleganes

friendly reminder that only virgins like the books more than the show

the cleganes aren't even good. they get carried by their size

bobby would crush all those twinks you know it

How can you even defend against a massive hammer caving in your breastplate.

checkmate twinks

I love this gif. It really summarises the whole Dorne shitfest.

it brienne the >beauty

>Houses of the Iron Isles
>Leaves out based Codd
wtf

Attached: House_Codd.png (1240x1748, 469K)

only turbochads like me think both are for low IQ virgins

>be me
>be chad
>like the books
>dislike the redditseries
>took your crush her flower
>be you
>be lowbrow normie beta who doesnt get pussy by begging
>marry the bitch i did anal with (she doesnt do it with you)

There could be an arrangement made to divy up power. I don't mind an active queen as long as she doesn't get in the way of personal ambitions.
As long as I the realm stays at peace, my heirs are mine, and I get to plan an invasion of the Summer Islands and Essos I'm happy. She can feed the poor or whatever to her heart's content. If the Tyrells get to uppity just have Olenna assassinated and blame the Florents.

>what is infections: the character

Nah, son. Not this day.

Attached: 1554376046431.jpg (914x1136, 172K)

seething virgin detected

Even Sandor is taller than Bobby "The Manlet Cuckold" Baratheon. Gregor dwarfs him

I read them five years ago and they were way better than the brain dead mess the show has become. It’s literally team superheroes vs Sith Lords, people circlejerking Jon and Dany and making decisions that are not based on logic.

shut your mouth nerd, if you could see me in person you would do it yrself

So what, bobby moggs those gracile lanklets by being a barrelchested celtic alpinid robust chad

ok then tell me ur address kid i'll come over right now and beat your ass bitch

Oh, she'll have an interest in Summer Islands and Essos too. I don't know if it will align with yours. Maybe, maybe not. But as your scope grows, so will hers. Why should her ambitions be limited?

Aslo, have you ever thought about what would happen if Olenna thought she could kill you off, and then Marry Margaery to the king? I mean, it's just a hypothetical. But if the planets aligned, and Olenna thought she had a decent opportunity, wouldn't she take it?

come to the brielpoort lad

(i'm 195cm)

king of manlets

shouldn't he worry more about the night's king tax policy?

time loops or any kind of time travelling is always a terrible lazy gimmick to insert fake depth to your story

based or plebpilled?

Attached: Untitled543534553.jpg (2196x1802, 633K)

@112402844
*mogs (you)*

Heh, hey kiddo you wanna come to my party tonight. Stacy is gonna be there, she asked if you would come :p

Probably but she's not omniscient and unlike Joff I know what I'd be getting into. I'd realpolitik her right back and there's always the threat of naming Loras to the King's Guard like Tywin threatened granted, that gets more complicated if we're talking books Like I said though, I'd rather be born into the Tyrells than marry into them for exactly the reasons your presenting. I think the Tyrell's are too powerful not to try to use but I agree with you that marrying into them is a risky play.

Dropped :^)

based

Middling Northern Lord tier. I'd recruit you though, pretty based all things considered.

wtf, how can someone be this based

you've read too much progressive propaganda

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=m4zF_vBst0U

Attached: 1503084678340.png (1080x1080, 1.57M)

haha

No, Olenna is just that kind of character. And Margaery is following in her footsteps.
Go back and read the chapter when Sansa meets the queen of thorns. The entire conversation is about men are oafs, who need to be manipulated. They did it in the show too. But not quite to the same effect.

Attached: qasd.png (2196x1698, 1.08M)

It’s funny because her manipulations against men didn’t do shit but get her family blown up

With regards to the men they were talking about, they weren't wrong. The question is how they'd respond to competent men. We never saw what her response to Tywin was, which is unfortunate.

REMINDER THAT WE'RE ABOUT TO GET "ARRIVAL" TIER TIME-SPACE'D BY BRAN NO MATTER WHAT

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

such a queen

garbage

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

Attached: ftdm.png (1920x1080, 2.61M)

No man is competent in Olenna's eyes. What this scene again. youtube.com/watch?v=syFUIT_v3Pk
She's barking at her male servants. She calls every man close to her an oaf. And she makes sarcastic remarks like "don't worry, we're only women here".

I'm pretty sure her and Tywin had some kind of exchange. But I can't remember it top of mind, i'll have to look it up.

Tywin cucked her. She likes to play bossy but knows when she can't do shit. She also got cucked by Cersei, what fucking idiot wouldnt think that the place with most gold and food in the whole kingdom didnt need an army stationed to protect it with the incoming winter?

what's his urbanistic plan for winterfell?

They talked in season three. I think it was when they first talked about Loras marrying Cercei

Thoughts?

Attached: 11.jpg (362x471, 44K)

that was only in the show, i.e. it goes in the bin with the rest of D&D's ideas.

small cunt he was so annoying glad he died

Here it is. youtube.com/watch?v=V-I4O2UdTGQ
She immediately makes the conversation about sex. Saying the matter should be left up to women. Then mocks men. Then insinuates that all men are sissies.

Tywin gets the upperhand on her in the scene. And then she says "It's a rare enough thing. A man who lives up to his reputation". So, she does respect him on some level. But you see, she's still looking down on him as a man.

If I can't do bookfaggotry than I'd just make Ned and Bobby my adventure pals instead.

Attached: chart.png (1454x1125, 1.31M)

She seemed to have some respect for Varys but the prevailing theme seems to be contempt for bravado and meekness.
I interpreted this as an audition of whether they willing to work with Joffery or whether he'd have to go. Hence the "that's a pity" line

Whats his tax policy?

Surely D&D would not settle for such lazy gimmicks as they are possibly the best writers in the history of television.

BANEfort?
I don't know most of these

I'm going to bet you renamed some folder not related to her at all.

nice wife, cuck

It's true, she probably decided they would need to off Joffrey in that moment. But they still manipulated the fuck out of Tommen. They would have done the same to Joffrey, if they thought they could get away with it.

It wasn't merely about Margaery's safety. It was about maximizing their ability to manipulate.

>implying Jon won't willingly turn himself into the new Night King to save humanity

Attached: 1503841046836.jpg (740x879, 254K)

This is intentionally bad, right?

To a point. I wonder how Renly and Margaery would have ruled though, presumably Loras would have been the one whispering in his ear which suggests to me Olenna was more about Tyrell dominance than female dominance. The carrot would be improving Tyrell standing, the stick would be removing Loras all together.

Obviously

NEW

not going to click that

Why did they leave Darkstar out of the show?

Attached: DWGrnXyXkAMyfvC.png (1200x675, 662K)

>man

was this written by a 12yo or by chris-chan?

Couldn't get Ed Norton for the role