Wtf Joker will get Trump re-elected

>Wtf Joker will get Trump re-elected

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-04-14-44-29.png (480x800, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/glazomaniac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They have a point, the trailer looks cheesy and try hard

Hangover 1 was good, though.

Idiot opinion btw

Why don't Twitter imbeciles ever type with proper grammar and punctuation?

Fucking retard. God I hate Twitter.

It's this absolutely spastic and combative worldview that got Trump elected
Why do they never have any self-awareness

>twitter screencap threads
>phonefag twitter screencap threads

erlich...

Trump is the GD Batman

Attached: dtb.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>maybe if this movie does well, it might mean there are more people like me! Nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

>Trump could win again
>could
implying a president in a growing economy without a real opposition will have any trouble getting reelected

>shitting your pants over captain marvel and infinity war is fine
>shitting your pants over joker is awful
is this movie going to become a stupid proxy war for left vs. right?

Attached: 1534310064980.png (250x241, 72K)

Agreed, Due Date was also really nice

Attached: due-date-french-style_a-G-7677016-0.jpg (633x949, 106K)

(((david)))(((ehrlich)))

WTF I'M GOING TO BUY FIFTY (50) JOKER TICKETS WHEN ITS OUT JUST TO SPITE ON LIBERALS

>constantly criticize, demean, and ridicule white men
>"WTF WHY ARE THESE WHITE BOYS STILL VOTING FOR TRUMP!!"

Jesus christ, how have they still not fucking learned.

The political shitshow in the US these days is low hanging fruit for marketing teams.

WTF does the movie have to do with Trump?
I'm so glad I never got on Twitter.

suck my cock faggot

literally trains planes and automobiles

>40% approval

Bet this fagboy preordered his Engame tickets, by the Russo Brothers directors of You, Me and Dupree among others gems.

But yes the directors of Half Nelson must be great at capeshit give em the Oscar for Best Picture.

MoS and BvS were as well.
It seems to depend on how the blue check marks feel about the director.

True, but I still had fun and that's worth something

Who gives a shit. The usa will always have a zionist in charge, democrats, republicans,,, same shit different package

kek this.
>trump's base are die hard supporters
>rust belt and middle america has seen actual growth under trump
>democrats have continued their recreational outrage and "us vs. them" rhetoric which isolates voters in the middle
>2 years of Mueller probe with nothing to show is embarrassing and comes off as petty
>stuff like jussie smollet makes the left's social justice platform have much less of an emotional impact
it's surreal seeing the left learning nothing and repeating the same mistakes which cost them 2016.

Attached: 1548352794321.jpg (396x385, 27K)

I didn't watch any of the Hangover movies(waste of time) but I remember the RedLetterMedia video on Hangover 3 described it as a good action film. It also insinuated that the director would be much better doing a serious movie. Sounds good!

First of all, twitter posts should be banned... second of all, i really hope the orange guy wins again. Nothing is funnier than watching the lefties lose it.

I'm honestly wondering if the Democratic Party will split after 2020.

dems will win and pass hate speech laws that will effectively end this country as we know it, cap this nigga

Attached: 1526840865308.jpg (823x960, 153K)

>David (((Ehrlich)))
every time

>cap this nigga
dont tell me what to do

Attached: 1462418498918.png (556x430, 96K)

I hope you are right
I'm not USA but your liberal left is leaking all over the planet and destroying society

Trump is jewish

approval ratings mean nothing in current year. congressional approval is 26% according to gallup, yet the same people keep getting reelected
american politics are now a team sport. those who identify one way will approve no matter what and those who identify another way will disapprove. approval ratings for all democratic nominees will be a similar number to the presidents.

Ofcourse Trump will win again, what has changed from 2016? Dems doubled down on the identity bullshit and their best candidate is an old child molester who was BFFs with le cool negro president.

Nature finds a way
If what you say happens, God forbid, then Islam will rise and cleanse the Earth of faggotry, judaism and faggotry

They are trying their hardest to wrangle the zoomers like AOC in their party and prevent a schism like that. Diane Feinstein getting roasted for not catering to the whims of 10 year old's was a small taste of what will happen in the years to come.

>your liberal left is leaking all over the planet and destroying society
i don't think it's OUR liberal left. USA's extreme liberals are just brainlets who imported policy ideas from europe and think they would apply in a country with 6 times the population and an entirely different demographic and economy.

Lol I fucking called journalists trying to find any reason to shit on this movie. The reason is because a R rated mid budget Joker movie is basically pure fan service. Journalists hate fan service, they love Last Jedi. It will only get worse closer to the release. I can already see the articles.

>Joker Has An Incel Problem
>Incels Are Loving Joker And Here's Why That's A Bad Thing

Rammusean which had the most accurate polls for the 2016 election has him at 49-50% as of late.

Just makes me want to see it even more if it's cool and edgy

same. really curious to see how the party will handle it if bernie is not the nominee and it's a moderate boomer type of democrat.

Fuck, you're right. I didn't think about the incel angle.

Is it just clickbait or something more sinister?

Wouldn't this just backfire? This would guarantee the audience of all edgy cunts, enlightened centrists, and memelord's in addition to the braindead capeshit audience that see's anything made by marvel or DC.

maybe i'm naive, but i think it's just clickbait. millennial liberals are easily manipulated and low hanging fruit so they're an easy target for this kinda thing. same applies with boomer conservatives.

Τo his defense, David hates all capeshit
He even took a dump on captain marvel

Everybody hates incels for a reason/ They are the most repulsive, awful side of society and normal people are tired of them doing mass shootings all the time

the incel camps are gonna start soon and that will be the end of the alt-right. Keep pushing them and see where you end up

>normies already sick of leftist narratives & CONSTANT fearmongering & sky-is-falling cries that bear no fruit
>Smollett hoax demonizes a huge swath of americans, leftists say nothing about those demonized by it, all they talk about is all the OTHER victims of these demons people won't believe now
>they try to stop the Biden pedo narrative from coming out by #metoo-ing his run, Trump's PAC outs it anyway in a fashion undeniable by normies; tarnishes the legacy of the Obama administration
>fucking lefties losing their shit on 80 year old men in Starbucks for wearing MAGA hats; shocked when zero other people "help" them
The average normie is beyond sick of their shit. Most haven't gone full right but are firmly anti left, which spells TRUMP 2020.

I personally think Trump is a huge con artist like every other president has been, but he is a fucking Master Shitposter & the left is full of the most reprehensibly obnoxious cunts & the more they hate a thing the more I'm apt to support it, since I'm fucking evil no matter what as a white male. Might as well actually be the asshole I get treated as if I'll be treated as one regardless.

"Incel" is a manufactured stereotype to apply prejudice against any ideological opponent who gets labeled as such. It's a propaganda term, nothing more.

>the incel camps are gonna start soon and that will be the end of the alt-right. Keep pushing them and see where you end up
I want to see you try trannie faggots
Do it and see what happens

He also mentions Trump in many of his reviews

Attached: 2_Chrome.jpg (1080x1670, 656K)

>Hillary has a 98% chance of winning the presidency in 2016

2 years later and you still havent caught on ?

R E N T F R E E

I don't see blacks voting for either Sanders or Biden. I really don't see them voting for anyone who isn't black. I can also see some far left women not voting for a man.
As for Trump, there is no way he has lost any votes in the rustbelt. I'm sure he has picked up a bunch of white voters because of this identity politics craziness.

The Trump name-drop in almost every review is why I stopped going to AVClub.

Can I get a clear definition on what you mean by incel? Technically I'm involuntarily celibate because I'd love to be getting laid right now but it's not happening anytime soon, but I'm also not a hateful virgin

>normal people are tired of them doing mass shootings all the time
Funny; if that's the case then they'd be tired of blacks too, since black mass shootings have been daily for fucking years & never get reported anywhere near the level the comparatively rare white mass shootings do.
Wonder why that is?

>growing economy
>markets declining and showing bearish sentiment

Someone post the screenshot of the based /NipAnon/ explaining the difference between shit in a toilet and shit in your kitchen

>this movie that has been in production for the last couple years is a response to something that happened in the news a week ago

Attached: 1540673324960.jpg (1024x814, 87K)

Letterboxd reviewers don't get enough hate around this place.

Clickbait, but it'll make the live's of kids who are already awkward even more miserable. I'm glad highschool was a decade ago.

Yeah he is completely SEETHING on most of his stuff

They do this all the time. Remember Death Wish?

Trump will win 2020, he surely hasn’t lost any of his loyal voters, and has probably gained even more on top of that. I’ve personally walked away from the Democratic Party because I’m sick of their fuckery so now I’m independent. Probably going trump 2020 because he hasn’t really done much wrong in my eyes and is the first president to actually follow through with his promises in awhile. Thanks for subscribing to my blog

So was War Dogs

He legitimately has a mental illness.

I could not imagine being a white male high school kid right now. It was bad enough before they were the sole group it was "acceptable" for everyone to target & bully. No fucking wonder there's so many shootings.
But I'm sure it's just the guns everyone's had for a fucking hundred years without mass shooting issues, not the underlying issues as to why white males feel so cornered, targeted, & disenfranchised. Yeah, definitely the guns, we need to take those.

I have a good one for you if you want to hate people for a living
letterboxd.com/glazomaniac

>artists can't grow

It's video games.

I love the modern day where everyone is monumentally triggered by anyone with different opinions on a constant basis.
Wait did I say love?

>Trump will win 2020, he surely hasn’t lost any of his loyal voters

Well a loyal voter by definition will still vote for him but how many loyal voters does he still have? I'm not going to bother. Not because I feel he betrayed me, but because it is clear to me that politics is not going to achieve anything for me.

Sadly, it goes the other way around, too.

>start skimming review
>brexit, trump
>paddington bear 2
"review"