How can you become more powerful than ever if you are dead?

How can you become more powerful than ever if you are dead?

Attached: IMG_0719.jpg (611x815, 258K)

If you die and people get angry enough to do something in response to your death, for instance.

Yoda can summon force lightning as a dead guy apparently

>if you strike me down i shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine
>just becomes an annoying ghost who pops up every now and then

Why didnt he do it on The Emperor to help Luke?

>walk through walls
>go invisible
>still make lightning
>impervious to lasers and bullets and explosions
>can spy on women farting
Seems pretty powerful to me

Ask Hitler

Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

Never seen poltergeist user?

i remeber in one of the scary movies ghost facefucked this one chick, so there you have it i guess

God fucking damnit, Rian.

He had the bloated sense of self importance of every medicore white guy

Solely within the movie canon (not counting Disney era, fuck that garbage), it's kind of a bullshit statement because forge ghosts don't do jack shit but appear & talk. In the EU it's even odder because, as much as I've read (which is a lot, but nowhere near all), they don't actually seem to have control over when they can or can't appear. Anakin shows up to Leia once, for instance, and says he'll never be able to do so again; in the very first chronological novel after ROTJ Kenobi shows up to Luke at the beginning & says the same shit, he can't revisit Luke anymore.
You'd THINK becoming one with the Force yet maintaining an individual presence would allow you to go where you would & appear as you would at whim, so even if incorporeal you'd be nearly omniscient, but I think it was decided to walk it back significantly after ANH was out because someone realized it was far too OP & took most of the consequence out of any Jedi or Sith dying.

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: 1513405483327.jpg (1118x576, 131K)

because yoda got spanked by sheev and never forgot it
such bad ptsd that he fled to a planetsized bog where the trees are actually old spiders to let out his frustrations
even on his deathbed, terrified, he warns luke about sheev and about underestimating him

How do you wake up in a bed dead?

In early scripts Obi Wan was actually supposed to return from the fucking dead as an ass kicking Jedi ghost who would fight the Emperor and would also train Luke. They aborted the idea and still needed a living guide for Luke so Yoda was created. When this concept was being considered Vader wasn't Luke's father (Anakin appeared as a force ghost and presented Luke with a saber or some shit) so he wasn't going to toss old Sheev into a bottomless pit.

You can become much more than just a man, you can become a symbol of a movement that will change the world forever

Attached: _101036874_elliot_rodger_shutterstock.jpg (976x549, 59K)

Quite a few of the old draft scripts are available on simplyscripts.com if any of you desire to read them.

>Go on Darth old chap, give me a jolly good hiding I dare you
>Ha, ha, ha, your fists pass harmlessly through me, also I saw you masturbating earlier

It's unwise to overcomplicate these things.

Attached: 1455396891753.jpg (1300x732, 108K)

when your enemies kill you, you win
checkmate nazis