Is biking in the US really that dangerous?

Is biking in the US really that dangerous?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2PFRdEUN240
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlGetFM59dY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Living in the US is dangerous

He apparently had an accident while filming his movie, he slashed his forearm open or someththing like that

Dutch user here. Feels good to ride a bike. Even more fun to do it abroad and have carcucks seething and literally shaking behind you.

If you are a fixed gear edgy cunt that thinks you are Han Solo evading capture then yes it is dangerous

Yes. We don't have designated bike roads like. Which pisses me off because I like biking. Was our main mode of transit while my friends and I vacationed in Amsterdam. Got to visit the beach my family's name is from and everything.

fuck cyclists

doing most things in the US is dangerous, thier right to kill you is more important than your right to live.

>fixed gear, no brakes death machine
if you do it like him in the movie it is dangerous anywhere.

Yikes

>Living is dangerous
There you go

>edgy cunt that thinks you are Han Solo evading capture

>Oh yeah, watch THIS
>*you try to slip into 4th but your chain breaks and you somersault*

Attached: images.jpg (678x452, 24K)

You sound like looney tunes character. Even though you are too young to know those.

t. 300 llb fat ass

fattie

I'll make sure to cut off and fuck with as many cyclists as I can, hopefully I end up causing one of you two to crash

enjoy your manslaughter conviction

Enjoy spraining your ankle, dumb fucking cyclist

Cars should be banned in inner citeis desu.

No, my motor skills are fine. Not everyone is fat and uncoordinated like you.

^^^^^this

nothing but a bunch of incel faggot crackers who ride those things

why would you sprain your ankle cycling, do you not know how to ride a bike?

Not the user you're replying to but you reminded me of a funny anecdote.
>waiting for brother to get home
>see him flying down sidewalk on his bike
>tries to be cool
>jams foot into top of bike's fork to 'fast stop'
>stops too fast
>flies over handlebars
>bounces across pavement
>mfw

Attached: pfffffffft.gif (220x198, 338K)

Yes, we don’t care about bike fags. I am not making this up.

Unironically

You get points for hitting bicyclists

American roadways need a complete overhaul that will cost trillions and take at least 20 years to fix. Trump said he would get on it but the fag just keeps talking about a wall

This.
Back when horses, horse drawn carriages, and slow street cars were the main form of local transportation outside of walking, bicycles were fine, since the average speeds were about the same.
Nowadays, people drive cars, and even on local streets, cars tend to drive at a much quicker speed that bicycles get typically ridden at.
Walking can’t be eliminated, since a car typically needs to be parked at or near the destination, and then the passengers need to walk wherever they're going, and locals for convenience just walk in their neighborhood.
Most older streets in the US aren’t wide enough to accommodate separate bike lanes, so bicyclists, either need to ride on the sidewalk, endangering pedestrians, or ride on the streets in the same lanes as cars, which causes traffic congestion.
Turning and intersections also cause additional complications.
“Parking” of bicycles is also an issue, since many areas in cities don’t have wide sidewalks, and bicycles then wind up blocking car doors, house doors or alleyways, or just the sidewalk in general.
A wheelchair can barely get by the local sidewalk outside of a local Whole Foods, because more than half the sidewalk gets blocked when a bicycle gets chained to the bicycle rack.
Also, bicyclists are strenuously exercising while riding, which can cause fatigue, and hence dangerous riding, especially when combined with cars and pedestrians.
This makes bicyclists the equivalent if drunk or highly fatigued drivers, making them more dangerous gor traffick.

Can cyclists explain to me why they can't stay in the centre of their lane

but, user we are not a technocracy like china yet

This is the reason firearms laws should be abolished.

As long as he stops he will be fine. You can still legally kill cyclists in the states. I think it was in Delaware a student driver killed her principal that would bike into school. She was even texting at the time. She stopped called 911 and never did a day in jail

His fault for essentially walking in the middle of the road.

>this seething fattie
We can all see the postercount lad, you're not fooling anyone

He was biking user

I know which is essentially walking considering you'll barely be going any faster in relation to a car. It's not much different than jaywalking really.

bike courier here. every single person I encounter in traffic is considered an absolute idiot with a smartphone in front of their face.
I assume they'll fuck up as bad as they can and prepare for that. works fine. also never noticed a difference between cyclists and car drivers. Same retards all the way.

fucking this. i want to runover these fucking retards

Hard to see when your head is that far up your own ass.

Yeah, must be because he's fat, not because cyclists are dumb, rude, disrespectful cunts who can't even follow basic road rules

Come to Philly and try that shit you fucking pussy.

Well I bike in a city that has strict bike laws and designated bike lanes and it's always morons like you breaking traffic laws and looking stupid.

You say that like it's a bad thing

Maybe in your quiet little suburban town that no one ever heard of, but you go into the city it's a completely different story, fat ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=2PFRdEUN240

Attached: souf.jpg (233x216, 10K)

I'm afraid some parked cunt will open their door to get out of their car right as I pass.

It's called karma, innit m8

Highway Code Rule 163
Overtake only when it is safe and legal to do so. You should
not get too close to the vehicle you intend to overtake
give motorcyclists, cyclists and horse riders at least as much room as you would when overtaking a car
1.5 metres is the recommended passing distance so if there isn't space to overtake safely, wait until there is. People on bicycles are recommended to take primary position when appropriate to preclude dangerous passes by people in motor vehicles.

roads where here before cars

>I'm reporting you to the police wah wah
People are retarded at driving but cyclists are entitled out the ass, he could've just pulled over and let him pass instead of being a smug asshole and taking up the whole lane.

see
I don't get angry at people on bikes, I bike to the shops

it's more dangerous in the UK

Attached: ripcyclist.webm (720x1274, 1023K)

>ITT carfags being jealous

Every day when I get out of my job, I get on my bike, which cost 1/20 the price of a small car, and for the first five minutes of my travel I get to enjoy traffic jams happening right next to my protected bike lane, with the delightful sounds of cars honking because some chucklefuck had to stop in the middle of a crossroad and has nowhere to go. Then I take a left and paddle through parks until I reach my apartment. I put my bike in my personal garage, which is very spacious, lock the door, and go home.

But hey, I'm sure I'm missing something.

meanwhile like 1% of the american population die each year from their slothful car-fueled lifestyle, lol

Yeah, that's attempted murder alright.

In Australia cyclists will ride out in front of oncoming traffic, barely dodge said traffic then flip off the innocent driver.
They'll be riding on the main road ignoring the bike lane blocking multiple cars then once they get to a red light they'll decide they're not part of traffic and go up onto the sidewalk and cut through lights to get around it all.

Seen cyclists screaming demanding cars give them space on the road because they're lighter and slower, then expecting everyone to get out of their way on footpaths because they're heavier and faster. Seen cyclists abusing children in a park right beside a playground because the child ran across in front of them, cyclist rode off quick when the kids father came running over.

Bikecucks on suicide watch

nah it's just a prank
fucking cyclists take everything so seriously

just because you are on a hour journey it doesn't mean someone can't go a 5 min journey in their area by bike

its not like cyclists are on the motorway

you are insane if you think you can get angry because people are on a bike, it doesn't sound clever when you are next to a driver and they start getting murderous saying 'fukin bikies think dey own da road'

>Yeah, that's attempted murder alright.

Attached: 1536722963108.jpg (647x778, 83K)

Cyclists are faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlGetFM59dY

bad for your sperm count though

I hate cyclists only when they ride more than 2 abreast.

this movie is a huge guilty pleasure of mine.

Wish it was more honestly.

In NYC, yeah, but everybody's angry there. You're not much safer in a car.

>WHY DA CAR B RUNNIN US OVER MANE
>CARPIPO B EVIL
*proceeds to smugly cycle over a bunch of pedestrians on the sidewalk*
>CYCLISTS DINDU NUFFIN

They're all faggots so it doesn't matter.

>meanwhile in europe
>the states right to own you as a subject is more important than you're right to live

>cyclists are faggots
>posts family guy clip as proof

Attached: 💫.png (184x274, 7K)

Oh no I can't blow thick ropes of cum while my boyfriend pounds me.
Whatever will I do!

As a car driver who hates cyclists I will point out that most car/van/truck drivers are fucking idiots.

Nope. I live in the countryside and bike everywhere. It feels great working out and feeling the breeze on your skin. People who are super anti cyclist are extremely insecure about their manhood

Attached: 1548741802833.jpg (960x960, 42K)

>the states right to own you
>you're right to live

You don't matter, breh.

>People who are super anti cyclist are extremely insecure about their manhood

I've often thought that.

Attached: HummerCustomer.0.jpg (301x400, 63K)

But user, don't you want to spend a fourth of your income on a shitty cage that will make you angry whenever you use it and pollutes the environment at the same time? Think about all the fun you are missing out on, like finding a parking space and living with the risk of being involved in a cool deadly accident.

lol based
butthurt bisoycle boy

Denmark here, the US is a 3rd world shithole.

Check out my new ride
>pic related
I love feeling the breeze on my skin while I hike up my skirt and let this bad boy go to town on my gaping anus.
Carfags will NEVER EVER know this feel.

Attached: bicmov04.jpg (700x515, 63K)

Why are cagers so angry?

Baserad och rödpillad.

Fuck niggers

you're the one angry for getting ran over m8 ;^)

>needing a seat at all
Amateur.

Attached: 595447190b44f15483e69089198278ad.jpg (236x314, 24K)

This and Iv ran into one before. He got off his bike and tried to fight me, and then rode off like a cuck.

I don't mind people riding bikes. But the faggots in Lycra mostly have attitude problems.

Shut up! At least wait fifteen years.

>Are you okay? I saw that car run you off the road. Here's your bike!

Attached: var_www_temp_fcpics_0002.jpg (1024x768, 342K)

Some people, not all, get angry at bikers and actively drive aggressive and careless around them.

BASED

>SHARE DA RODE
>cycles through redlight

is having a break on your bike really a deathwish?

Attached: 1554201287795.jpg (242x208, 37K)

Attached: 1467043159946.webm (618x348, 2.93M)

how stupid do you have to be to ride a bike on a road with thousands of pounds of steel flying around you in both directions? add to that the fact that everyone hates bikers, most people are shit drivers, and 99% of them are looking at their phones 100% of the time. and bikers don't even bother to stay in their own lane. imagine being that suicidal.

you're not a car, either do the speed limit or get the fuck onto the sidewalk. i've doored fags in traffic who think they're allowed to go between cars and get ahead.

Attached: 1454741101187.gif (450x262, 1.99M)

100% agree. Any city over a certain size needs to do this to cut down on congestion; EMS and public transit only.

a break or a brake
because both are bad

Where is this from?

Don't you mean having no break or am I missing something

if you've ever lived in a city, you would understand the hatred. nothing wrong with biking in a neighboorhood or countryside like a normal person.
>pls give us bike lane, its too dangerous!
proceeds to still ride in middle of street, or on sidewalk
they also blow pretty much every light they can get away with, and ride on the wrong side of the road.
>c-cars kill more pedestrians r-right guys
Cyclists are not required to have plates or insurance. though someone dying from a bike is extremely rare, there are alot of injuries that go unaccounted for, when ever they hit someone they high tail it because cyclists are souless cowards.
City cyclists are subhuman garbage, get doored you fucking cocksuckers.

A Ukrainian show called "Pthc".

it's all progressive men who cycle around. Not even any attractive women. ALL men. I live near a lefty hot-spot and it infuriates me that no women do it because at least the inconvenience would give me some eye candy.

I wish I could be a bikefag. I only like 3 miles from work, but my city is so hostile to bikefags that the only people who do it are extremely confident riders since there is 0 separate bike infrastructure in the city.

Based.

Cyclists are entitled fucking faggots who endanger pedestrians and drivers. They use roads but don't follow the same rules as cars, and they also use pedestrian and "shared" zones as if they own them. They also "filter" through gaps between cars in traffic and then act like its a pedestrians fault they have to slam on their brakes. Then the government puts in designated bike lanes and they STILL don't use them and continue to do dumb fucking shit like undertaking lorries/trucks on corners.

Cyclists are fucking niggers.

Based and checked

Attached: 1554267063795.jpg (300x330, 12K)

cycling is only dangerous because the average biker rides at 5mph and cops don’t ticket them for impeding traffic

but its in polish

>Be a retard
>Live in retard city
>Surprised when people are retards

Then again my city is the country leader on biking, so I'm just biased because I don't have to share a road with carcucks 95% of the time

I gave you the name of the show already

Attached: 1540015770545.gif (615x413, 1.96M)

>they also blow pretty much every light they can get away with, and ride on the wrong side of the road.
My neighbor did this and got ran over by a bus, multiple fractures on her leg. Had to stay on a bed for like 4 months plus therapy time, stupid bitch.

I'd bike to work too but 30 miles every morning and 30 miles every evening is a little much for me.

okay then make the public transportation effective, clean and not smell like shit and I'll consider it

This.

The road is for vehicles driven by adults, not a playground for your wheelie toys. Keep yourself at the playground.

Move closer, moron.

based and anti-americpilled

show imdb page then

pic related is the worst English chink accent I have ever heard. should have just hired a English-speaking Chinese national for this part.

Attached: premium_rush-300x130.jpg (300x130, 13K)

yea, they hold up traffic and they put all the drivers into a hyper aware state because now you have to worry about the fucking idiot falling over and possibly running him over. also no one drives at the speed limit here, if it's a 25mph zone then everyone is driving at 35mph, the only people who consistently drive the speed limit are old people.

It's probably too expensive for him to be closer, people don't commute just because they feel like it user

>mfw my city made a couple lane where drivers are legally obligated to stay behind cyclists
>bike right in the middle of it sometimes just to piss carcucks off

Oh yeah, go ahead, roll me over. Hope you thought about changing your plaque first.

60 miles a day ought to be expensive in gas.

everywhere in the US is dangerous. goto school? get shot. goto a movie? shot. music festival? get shot. just hanging out at some small random bar with friends? get shot randomly.

Okay, so then America just needs to join the rest of the world

I'm honestly surprised more of them don't get hit by cars, they hog the roads where I live even though there are perfectly good bike paths and they act indignant when you pass them like you're the one that has some nerve. Fuckers have made me late to work more then a few times

So I guess cyclists are autistic too.

60 miles is like 3 gallons of gas, $9

>this triggers the carfag

Attached: gr_burt2.png (315x175, 9K)

>they hold up traffic
yeees because traffic would be so much better if every bike cunt had a car instead. this thread is the best example for how equally retarded bike and car fags are.

why so hostile against people riding bikes? seething commuter wagies, cope.

It it the lack of exercise, poor diet, and monotonous nature of their life that makes them so seething?
Probably all of the above

Probably not as expensive as moving closer; rents can be tripled within 10 miles.
I live in a major European city with a supposedly effective public transportation and I wouldn't be caught dead in it, I'm sure it gives cancer. Public transportation only works in 100,000 to 300,000 pop. very wealthy cities (including the surroundings). The only exception imo is London, it's clean and fast with very little delays.

>9 bucks a day 20 days in a months
>almost 200 bucks a month

This user is actually the worst among all. He can't ride a bike nor does he have a driver's license.

that beats a $600 increase in rent

>Cyclists are the worst, they don't follow road laws !
>Follow the law to a T. and the law says this road is for me first
>Fuck you !

You are wrong, tons of women cycle
t. Washington DC fag

moron. bikers add an additional layer of danger to driving, if they were just driving cars they would most likely keep up with the traffic. what bikers do instead is weave in and out of traffic, hold people up, and make driving in cars more nerve wracking because now we have to worry about the thousands of ways we can accidentally hurt you with our car.

It should be more dangerous for fucking fag cyclists, god dammit there's no type of human being in the world worse than a cyclist.

The fact that you purposely annoy people just for the fun of it makes you autistic. I mean look at your post I'm replying to.

>Cyclist
By cyclists you mean spandex rockets?

>lazy fat fucks on Yea Forums hating cyclists

hahaha wtf

>that seething bikecuck that's spamming the thread
kek

you should be thanking them for riding bikes.

0 pollution = they don't think they are better than you, they literally ARE better than you.

Unless you drive an electric car, you should kiss the ground they bike on

What bikefags don't seem to be able to pick up on is that while they're zooming along at 10 mph and feeling the wind on their stupid helmets, there's inevitably a dozen cars stuck behind them livid at the fact that they're stuck going 1/4th of the speed limit so that these selfish fucks can feel like they're alive for a change.

Stay off of the main roads, stay on the designated bike lanes or bike paths and I would have no issues with you, but you don't. You're a bunch of traffic causing attention whores.

how about seething commuter wagies in their lil cars having road rage because they can't cope lol

Attached: download (1).gif (480x360, 411K)

Ride on roads, together with cars. If so, no hate from me.

This is correct. The loudmouth cycling activists have no idea how shitty their own kind are on the roads. And doesn't matter who's at fault in an accident between a squishy bike rider and a steel car; the car always wins. So expect the worst and avoid anything risky.

This user gets it, road laws cater to these cyclists because they're the reason why there are so many casualties on the road. To prevent the trouble it causes to both road users and the government, laws are made for just for the safety precaution for any of these from happening. It can be prevented if these entitled cyclists are not dickheads on the read.

>he thinks cycling is a workout
I pity you.

the speed limit is the MAX speed, not the MINIMUM speed..... there's no law saying you always have to go MAX speed...

awww you care about the environment? how much plastic shit did you use and throw away in the garbage today sweetie?

>that fucking tumble he does after he falls
Kino

fat fuck detected

this. If you properly plan your journey and allow more time for it then you wouldn't need to be in such a rush

it's just poor planning

>reading comprehension

i like this speed limit game bikers play. no one drives at the speed limit, they're usually going 5-10 mph above it. the only time they drive the speed limit is when they see a fucking cop around.

>cyclists force me to concentrate on what I'm doing and drive within the speed limit

you poor thing

no but going way slower than the max speed causes traffic. Roads are designed for cars to go at a certain speed.

Who fucking care about what carshitters think ? Maybe start by complaining about fat fuck using their car to go somewhere that's less than 20 minutes away on foot. You're literally mad at people for using the best mean of transportation available for cities.

my plastic goes in a separate bin for recycling. Thanks for asking. How about you?

id prefer roads full of cyclists than roads full of cars anyday

Attached: 1552934972763.webm (684x385, 2.92M)

do you understand what the flow of traffic is you fucking idiot? it's predictable, when you add in something like a motorcycle or a biker it completely alters that flow because now you have to be on the edge so you can react if that moron does something stupid. you really have to be a total fucking moron to ride bikes on the road in the first place due to all the distracted texting drivers. you think teenagers give a fuck?

Attached: 1541820337522.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

rate my bike lads

Attached: IMG_20190323_140236_440.jpg (2629x2630, 2.48M)

Typical bikecuck lmao

It's not that bad. I've lived in Detroit for 14 years and only been shot once.

aww you recycle, really? you do realize that trucks pick up that recycling, right?

They're not sending their best.

looks like shit but nice landscape, where?

Nice gay pride stickers

TWO bottles ?

Unironically kys

Such an entertaining movie. I loved it.

When I'm driving a car I hate cyclists with passion
When I'm cycling I hate cars with passion
You always hate the other kind of traffic
Although actually, I hate almost every cyclist when I'm cycling too as well. Fuckers can't cycle for shit, or get how fucking traffic works
Same for cars

Based. I enjoy them getting hit on the road.

>a smaller amount of pollution will still happen so don't try to reduce any at all

is this the power of burger education?

you're a faggot/10

Nobody gives a fuck about your privileged life.

City bikers are actually not a problem, its the smug liberal ones in suburbs that are the bane of my existence. They basically taunt you to hit them, and then gasp with indignation when you finally get fed up and speed around them

where is this?

Where is the grenade launcher?

i see you've never actually thought about this. the recycling plant has emissions too, fuck head. the only way to stop all this is to not use plastic. good luck.

He would rather have two AERODYNAMIC water bottles over one having one that would actually fucking hold an adequate amount of water at the cost of a little drag.

t.amerilard

lol I bet your country is in the Paris Agreement.

Denver

based

yeah right wingers will literally try to find a way to legally run you over

>this hurts the drivercucks

Attached: 1519510890820.webm (640x360, 1.56M)

Pretty nice bro! Digging the scenery as well. It's all flat as fuck over here (netherlands)

streets are for horses and cars
bikes are for girls

what tires are those?

Either you need to heighten the saddle or you are a massive manlet.

Nothing legally actionable, no. You might could get a little love tap from one of those "car cucks" you love to mess with though, wouldn't that be a shame :)

Road ragers are also fags but I have a more visceral hatred for cyclists because they're just as belligerent and retarded but they're also perched on a flimsy piece of shit that goes tens of miles bellow most all speed limits but they behave as if they're in cars with the level of protection that a car offers. It should be made legal to simply fucking hit them I hate cyclists so fucking much.

Left wingers will literally try to find a way to get run over

Attached: average cyclist.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Niggers literally try to knock you off the bike.

They actually bike like this in the city. These cocksuckers will also bitch and moan about other vehicles not staying in their lane meanwhile they run down just about any road or path and ignore pedestrians.

>imagine being able to defend yourself

It's funny because in states where 2nd amendment rights are upheld, people are more cautious and less combative when dealing with others. Meanwhile in NYC you'll bleed trying to get a pistol permit while Tyrone can run into your house with semi-autos. Non-lethal options like stunguns are also illegal here. LOL Prosecutor will probably charge you with something if you even defend yourself in your own home.

Indeed, fuck those onions bitches. Whenever I see one get hit, I smile on the inside.

Attached: 1553770619451.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

you're really stretching , where do you want to move to goalpost to next?

I guess we should just give up any efforts at conserving the environment because of waste trucks and double down instead, that's the logical thing to do

Attached: 1553707688208.jpg (364x768, 95K)

There's a car on the right. He needed to stop and let her pass first.

jesus christ, my sides

You literally don't need a gun, its fucking 2019. This isn't the wild west stupid, give it up

how do you know it's a 2 way road?

>films himself driving dangerously then uploads it as if the cyclist is at fault
fucking kek, lucky not to get sued

Based

Attached: 1548223340370.jpg (625x900, 74K)

>driving dangerously
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Most recycling results in the """recyclable""" material just being incinerated because it's got some plastic or ink component that can't actually be recycled because most recycles facilities aren't equipped for whatever it is. It doesn't just get put on a truck to a better recycler, it just gets fucking torched. Recycling fags are literally just pretending to do something to benefit the environment.

She's going the wrong way.

I ride 5 times a week, 75 miles a week, give or take 3500 miles a year depending on the weather at the beginning and the end of the year.

I wear lycra. I wear a jersey. I ride in the road, as it is the law. The only place a sidewalk is OK for a bike is for children and old people who are wobbly and even then I'd suggest just riding in a nice quiet neighborhood.

If you don't know how to deal with bikes, motorcycles, scooters, or pedestrians I suggest you take the Cheese Bus you bunch of 17 year old losers.

Attached: colombianas.jpg (1908x1146, 309K)

or it's a really big bike.

>jew york
>right-wingers
Are you retarded, user?

recycling is just feel-good bullshit, you aren't really doing anything to help the environment. most of it just gets thrown out or incinerated because it can't be reused. it's a giant joke.

i know its shocking but there are still millions of people in nyc that have fascist politics

>I suggest you take the Cheese Bus

Is that like the special bus?

Attached: short-bus-rv-conversions-top-2.jpg (800x367, 32K)

maybe that's how it works in america but it doesn't speak for everywhere else

So dutch it hurts

I think we've found the gayest man on Yea Forums.
You're right of course, everybody with a functioning brain knows that leftists are in love with authoritarianism and always have been since the inception of their despicable freedom hating parties.

HE'S A PISTOL GRIP
HE'S A LIGHTNING ROD HAMMER STEP
HE ALWAYS BUSTS HIS KNUCKLES
WHEN HE'S WRENCHING UP HIS SHIT
HE'S SHORTBUS CIRCLEJERK
SHORTBUS CIRCLEJERK
SHORTBUS CIRCLEJERK
SHORTBUS CIRCLEJERK YEAH

It is. Girl is obviously an idiot for not looking at the road, but the car shouldve stopped.
t. dutchman

this is so based

I drive 7 times a week, 100 miles a week, give or take 4000 miles a year regardless of the weather.

I wear actual clothing and not spandex because I don't pretend to be a superhero. I drive safely and obey the laws of the road. I allow old drivers and new drivers to pass me if they want, honking only when necessary and always give way to public transports.

If you don't know how to drive a car, I suggest you take the Cheese Bus you bunch of edgy teenagers who can't drive.

Attached: CkR0ACAWsAE3ZYb.jpg (1122x1194, 171K)

the cheese bus comes in two varieties: short for the special kids. Long for the poors.

Safety

This. Fuck bike lanes, ride on the sidewalks cunts.

yes in your country im absolutely 100% sure recycling is the most perfect thing to ever exist in the history of the world
euro education everyone

*uses the roads*
*doesn't pay road tax*
heh nothing personal, cagers

yeah in europe we ship it back to the chinks on environmentally friendly super freighters

plastic is a clusterfuck because there's so many different types, but paper, glass, tin cans are relatively easy, there's no reason not to recycle those other than being lazy or retarded.

unironically based and redpilled

Attached: crowder political comedy.jpg (1574x878, 134K)

>bike discussion turns into politics
No seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you americans?

Attached: Sara-Sampaio-Feet-3782740.jpg (1470x1127, 117K)

>I drive 7 times a week, 100 miles a week

I drive 60 miles a day, 300 miles a week, 1200 miles a month.

the bike culture in america is shit, hell, all transportation in america is shit

What is with peoples hate towards cyclists? Cars can easily just be annoying yet all the hate seems to get funnelled into bikes.

One little old election happens, and everybody loses their minds!

Attached: mCVnhQ4.gif (500x240, 1015K)

This, it's amazing to me that these spandex wearing fruitcups complain about drivers being rightfully mad at them when they disregard most traffic rules, pay no rego or insurance and don't even require a licence to ride on the roads.

Fuck them, they should stick to pathways.

Attached: 1546729614372.png (800x909, 837K)

Shut up you cyclist bitch. Pedal your faggot ass down a major metropolitan City in North America so I can watch you get smacked.

Only leftist soiboys bike

I occasionally shove people off their bikes while I drive past them. Unfortunately none of them have died yet.

Maybe 5% of drivers are annoying on the road, whereas 95% of cyclists are assholes.

I want to massage her feet. Also fuck cyclists.

If the purge ever happens, cyclists will be the first on the rope

were dodging pedestrians, retartedly parked cars that occupies the road a bit and public transports that randomly stops in front of us

We try to keep in one straight line but its impossible with such obstacles

America doesn't have a bike culture so it's hard for them to understand why someone might want to do it. They just seem them as road annoyances that make them a few more seconds late to whatever they are going to

As a driver I would never do that no matter how much I hate them, please don't be an asshole like our fellow cyclists.

It adds up to about $200 a month in gas or so, but rent goes from 600/800 a month to about... oh... 1700 or 1800 for a one bedroom apartment. Incidentally, I will be moving closer in the near future and getting roommate. I won't really save that much money in the end, if any, but I'll save on time and frustration/sanity by not having to sit in traffic in the mornings and evenings.

The most basded post on all of /television & film/

out of your containment board? Go back before I shove my fist down your throat, subhuman scum

Try biking for your self and you will understand where they are coming from. There are some city cyclists that can be pretty retarded though if they break the rules

absolutely seetthing, small penis confirmed

im a cyclist and if i see a gas guzzler im going to key it to fuck, nothing personal, just trying to save the planet

america

Why not try not cycling on the road you child.

>Have you got any tunes on your bicycle?
Fucking kek

Riding bicycles is for children who can't drive or adults on vacation/leisure time. these are not for transport.

i'm waiting for someone to do this to me, I have multiple helmet cameras

I'll catch it all and the payout will be ridiculous

Attached: yyyy.jpg (640x420, 32K)

If you're not doing 45+ get out of my fucking lane you piece of shit.

This is like porn to me

"""""""""""""""my""""""""""""""""

> t. seething and entitled road ragie

>carfags and bikefags blaming each other instead of short sighted urban planners

Yikes

>or adults on vacation/leisure time
This, the only time I ever ride a bike is when I'm on vacation in a small town beside the coast, keep city roads for cars, not your pedal toy.

Lol look at the shadow of that fat fuck

I hope you just plain get hit by a car then. No payout, just a good old cyclist collision. Nobody will mourn, just another boring onions cyclist gone

Attached: 1471285604998.webm (848x480, 2.63M)

Not even golf carts are allowed on streets, why the fuck should you be?

I saw a bicyclist get hit by a cab with my own eyes.

fuck those stupid, fucking, clueless idiots.

It's Bongolia, They drive on the left hand side same with Australia. She was in the wrong, both for being on the wrong side and using phone while on the road.

I don't have to justify anything to you, keep seething

>I have multiple helmet cameras
Fucking kek like this is any way to live. Gotta strap on 8 cameras to your noggin so you can call the powice when you get a boo boo. Cops in my town would probably just laugh at you

Mate, thats the netherlands

most city roads aren't equipped to handle modern levels of traffic, being built when there were a fraction of the amount of cars on the road, if any at all, inner cities are much better suited to public transport and cyclists than everyone in a car.

Roads were designed for vehicles, not faggots in spandex going 2 mph waving around a 30 page road rules document passed by libtard boomers who don't even live in the city limits

>trying to belittle someone by describing attempted murder caught on tape to "calling the powice for a boo boo"

are road ragies even human, where is their brain at?

Based and redpilled

See if a cyclist does this on an active road, he's gonna get killed and someone will face charges. Buy a bus pass and cycle on some forest trails, you fucking fags

Based and redpilled

>Roads were designed for vehicles
yeah, just a shame the planet wasn't

>cyclecucks
>human
Pick 1

That car is parked, no stop lights.

the cuck is the car guy lol

he's paying to be moved around by a box, all while getting unhealthier by the moment

VS. moving under his own power on a bike and gaining power and strength on a bike, not in a rush to get somewhere

>flipping over your bike
Ive been there.

>Be me
>Never really think about people riding bikes, wish I could buts its not the best idea where i live.
>read this thread
>now hate bikefags
Yea Forums really changes a person

yeah, but it's an obstacle on his side of the road.

Same here, I never gave a second thought of the Jews (because they're literally no Jews here) but now I can't stop hating them.

>112396875
>Be me
woah one step at a time professor

>be you
>easily influenced by online shitposting
yikes

Attached: 1554047942353.jpg (1024x634, 113K)

based

wholesome and comfy pic

why is biking so comfy and wholesome

>i know its shocking but there are still millions of people in nyc that have fascist politics
Yes they're called Democrats and they are quite liberal.

That was cute.

Why does he look like he's on the set of TNG?

this

cagers exposed

The roads the bikers need to make it attractive to even bike in the fist place are only there to service cars/trucks. Bikes don't move cargo fast enough to warrant the cost of keeping up the roads. Though, less cars will result in less upkeep costs, and also you could make a weaker road overall if it was only for biking. But, majority of transported goods through America is done by big ass trucks on roads.

So, only solution is kys.

>accelerates

Totally don't believe you LMAO

/maps/mXJ9DsXuZmr

>fixed gear
>slip into 4th
typical brainlet carcuck

it is when you ride like a fucking lunatic
NYC couriers are scum

Man, the divorce must have been hard on you. Get well soon user

looks like a dildo

My uncle accidentally hit and killed some faggot riding a bike on the side of the interstate but they didn't charge him with anything because the bikecuck wasn't wearing reflective clothing and he didn't have reflectors on the bike. His family tried to sue my uncle but they lost so he counter sued them and they ended up paying his court fees plus more with restitution since they made him miss work.

>stop liking what i dont like

Attached: macaskill.gif (497x280, 1.68M)

>accidentally
>on a straight highway
yeah you're naive alright

trials bikers are pure kino

Attached: macaskill 2.gif (497x280, 1.5M)

tax return is coming soon ima spend about 3000$ on a new bike

Attached: macaskill 3.gif (500x281, 1.98M)

I sit on my ass 7 days a week, 10 hours a day, give or take an hour a week so I can go out and consume at the local consume store.

I don't wear pants. I wear a table cloth, stained. I sit in a smelly ass chair, as if it was a part of my ass. The only time I get up is to consume.

If you don't know how to deal with fat pieces of shit like me on this korean basket weaving board, I suggest you take off to Reddit you bunch of nu-male try hards.

>captcha: select all images with bicycles
when even the captcha knows youre a faggot for never having a Fun bike ride filled childhood

Attached: macaskill 4.gif (497x280, 1.67M)

It was on a dark turn without any streetlights and the bikecuck was less than a foot from the road. Even if it was on purpose he deserved it.

that’s incredibly pathetic. you don’t deserve oxygen.

Was their a clearly defined shoulder? If so, and the biker was in it, then your uncle should have been at fault.

>pops his tire
Wow, so cool buddy! Bunny hop onto that moving truck now!

man fuck you and every faggot cyclist like you

There weren't any lines painted on it back then and it was all grey, especially at night. Now they've put streetlights there and it's demarcated with those bumps that let you know you're on the line between the shoulder and the road but they didn't bother doing that until years later.

yikes, it's like he had a deathwish
but on the other hand, he wasn't on the road?
your uncle is a tard who can't follow lines

you only hate people who ride bikes cuz you had a shit childhood or zero friends

Attached: crossbow-20-bike.jpg (600x400, 43K)

>ITT: retarded fucking yuros

Not in white communities. We have the same violent rate as whites in Europe.

>implying i care about pollution
I set tire fires for fun fucker

Most are just obese and have trouble maintaining balance.

Did you just put motorcycles and bikes in the same category? As a motorcyclist, I've never ran into any issues with cars unlike you. We're not the same and don't fucking embarrass us like that

Attached: Dodge-Ram-American-Flag.jpg (600x416, 105K)

So the family should have targeted the state/whatever entity is responsible for that section of roadway?

Oh I rode a bike when I was a child but I don't wear speedos as an adult

Maybe because you have no job, or at least a non important job that doesn't require you to get in on time and actually spend your time doing something productive. You probably make shit money and are poor as fuck as most of your kind is. I'll continue driving downtown, making good money and laugh at you hippies while I puddle splash you as I drive by. No fucks given.

what a riot...

desu motorcycles are pretty cringe, it's either bike or car. motorcycle is kind of this halfway house that is a bit crap

It should be even more dangerous for those faggots.
>hee hee let me just slow down an entire lane of traffic instead of moving half a meter to the left to let them pass
Fuck those faggots.

>t.cuck wageslave sweating and rushing to work, getting road rage and heart palpitations and early death

nope, I just plan my journey better and are better organised. than you.

Somehow bongs are worse than burgas

Sperm count has almost nothing to do with ejaculate volume.

Motorcycles are bikes for people who don't go 30 under the speed limit. Gas yourself.

>hehe I'm the slow nigger that makes everyone's commute longer
Faggot