youtube.com/watch?v=TCJ-pOb50Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=0CJ2xkEJUuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bMHHOKEOeT8
youtube.com/watch?v=VbdEAJG_c6k
youtube.com/watch?v=mF0afU5bF4M
youtube.com/watch?v=nLuZA_ow79E&t=312s
youtube.com/watch?v=EAN-PwRfJcA&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When that hooker came out on stage and sucked tellers cock so good he spoke more words that night and completely broke out of his teller character. Thats the first time anyone has heard him speak including penn

I don't recall that one...

Shawn Farqhuar's signed card in a brand new deck trick.

GOD DAMN Penn got skinny. Looks freaky. He's not wasting away with some terminal illness is he?

>Americans think getting healthy is a terminal illness

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FAT TRASH MAN?

The blind guy was kino

that hot chick that cut herself and pulled needles and stuff out of herself

This one by far. It's so fucking fast.

youtube.com/watch?v=SCFXV6o7cro

We need Teller's face when he held up the Ace of Clubs as a meme. Now.

here it is
youtube.com/watch?v=ygErQMbPEXQ

That or the dude who had them shuffle the cards and they still came up in order.

That was wild

It's because his skin was stretched out, and losing weight made him look more wrinkled. He's healthier, but looks sick because he looks older than he should because of the affects of an unhealthy lifestyle.

The one where penn through teller into the trash and said
"Into the trash it goes, I'm a skinny guy 4 U."

>this
>healthy
You're the American.

THAT SMUG FUCKING OREO CUNT

>lol who the fuck is Steve Jobs?

This is the only valid answer.

SLIM JIM n mini's magical gathering

that ones baffling. you can see a few moves and the hectic misdirection but it still doesnt make any sense

I miss Jonathan Ross.

How come they have the one girl from Buffy and American Pie now?

yonathan woss

TOO MANY MEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this, also the blind dude who tossed out only the second cards from under the first one with one hand
and it wasnt even the main trick

even if he didnt fool them
this one was pure kino
youtube.com/watch?v=PbvJnREOFcU

>KILL

Attached: 1533621644276.png (512x415, 58K)

((()))

It's true he went on a diet, and lost weight by, in his terms, "eating huge ass salads". And it's true that getting fat and skinny again leaves excess skin.

But also, The man is 60-something years old. He's up there.

I like the one where fat fuck Penn says "diets don't work" only to lose weight from dieting a few years later.

yeah, only fat people that don't actually follow their diet ever say this, good to see he finally stopped kidding himself.

This, always this

the one where the nigger does basic magic that p&t see right through and the nigger simply lies at the end to win

>youtube.com/watch?v=Axlij4OH6h4

>JIBRIZY
???

Why are there so few female stage magicians? It's weird how pronounced the disparity is, especially since the producers are probably fully aware of the gender inbalance and so search far and wide for any women to possibly get on stage.

>TOO MANY MEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Listen to the guest magician's life stories, they're all fairly similar.
>When I was a kid, I saw a magic act that was amazing
>I got a beginners magic kit for my 10th birthday
>I spent the next 10,000 hours alone in my room, practicing magic tricks
>10 years later, I was 20 years old and finally mediocre at it
>I continued to hone my craft until I eventually got gud.
>Here I am

Girls are far, far less likely to pick up a weird hobby like stage magic and commit the obsessive levels of time and effort into learning and perfecting the skill. It doesn't help that it's something you need to do, over and over again, alone, for years, just to become ok at it. It really would be 100% autistic, if reading your audience wasn't such an important aspect of the performance.

He's right, though.
Diet's don't work, at all. The only way to lose weight is to totally overhaul your lifestyle. Even if you manage to lose weight on a diet, if your general lifestyle hasn't changed you just get fat again when you go off the diet.
A diet is a very small part of losing weight. Obesity isn't just caused by laziness and over-eating, it's a fault in your basic lifestyle. Why do you think so many fat people are depressed, or have some kind of trauma in their past? They're not depressed because they're fat, though it's a factor, they're fat because they're depressed.
So cutting out sugar is a bandaid, it doesn't solve the actual problem.

No, he had a heart attack, got scared that he'd die and started dieting hard.

Retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=-qkyOuj5TF4
this one but only because she's so hot in that outfit

Cuz bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

here you go fren

Attached: teller.png (665x760, 398K)

when he's talking and turning around to each of them he probably swapped the deck

Shaun Farquhar and Paul Gertner are the best they've had on I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=gx3spZi1FjM

Face isn't gaunt. He just bulked down

Anyone remember the guy who 'fooled' them on the British version with that trick where he arranged people on dinner tables with specific meals in front of them and 'predicted' who would be sat where in envelopes?
One of the camera angles accidentally literally gave it away because the envelope said '(Say your name) will be sat at table 2 with a hamburger' or something along those lines.
I'm amazed that P & T got fooled by such a cheap bullshit trick.

>the one where the dickhead poorly attempts to plagiarize

youtube.com/watch?v=TCJ-pOb50Ao

he sells a book/video with how to do it, it's not a deck swap, it's just obscene speed and skill with cards that takes an autistic amount of time and practice to master, like most up close card magicians.

>simply lies at the end to win

not sure how he can do that, he has to do the trick for another magician/producers and show them the method beforehand, so if there's a genuine disagreement from penn and teller about being fooled they can make a ruling backstage.

This guy was good too.

youtube.com/watch?v=0CJ2xkEJUuQ

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

It's jarring to compare the first season to the other ones. The seasons filmed in America are by comparison full of fake laughs, shallow emotional introductions, artificially white smiles, and just feel very scripted in comparison. It's such a stark image of what makes American culture different from UK culture.

He now AIDS trash man.

Attached: Penn Jilette.jpg (1000x1000, 546K)

It kind of kills the entire premise of the show when the gimp themselves so much.

How is that fooling someone? It's literally just analyzing the sounds and imagining the most likely picture. It's not a trick.

>may i present to you, wadies and gentlement, Wadiohead!!

Sometimes the trick is that there is no trick

>can you elaborate on that slydini thing

Attached: oh really.jpg (622x353, 20K)

It's not Jonathan's fault he's descended directly from the owiginal Woman cowonists.

Attached: woss.jpg (640x360, 38K)

That was the worst, I can't believe they missed the most obvious trick in the entire show.

youtube.com/watch?v=bMHHOKEOeT8

Oh shit, this guy's resident at The Flamingo now.
I remember him back on the original show in like 2011.

bump

wait really? So he manually flipped each card back over without noticing?

ok rewatching it, is it when he's fanning through the cards to 'show' everyone how they're still mixed up he's flipping them back over underneath as he passes through them?

You only end up with loose skin if you rapidly lose weight. 1-2 pounds a week and you won't end up with leftover skin flab.

Damn, this motherfucker made it up big time. His routines are not particularly impressive but his presentation alone managed to get him to perform with them, not even to fool them but as the main act.

ok if you really want to know
.......................................................................................................................................................it's magic

because of racism

books are rigged, thunderstorm is in there multiple times and is the only 8 letter word

THE OREO ONE MAKES ME SO MAD

HE CLEARLY FUCKING SNUCK A NEW OREO IN HIS MOUTH AFTER DABBING HIS MOUTH WITH THE NAPKIN ITS SO OBVIOUS. WHAT FUCKING FAVOR DID THEY OWE THAT CUM GUZZLER TO NOT CALL HIM OUT ON THAT OBVIOUS MISDIRECTION?

magnets. He can charge one of the cups with a current and the ball sticks to the side and dosen't make a sound

Nope, the metal balls aren't metal at all and the sound isn't made by them.

in the last part when he's collecting p&Ts cards you have a nice up close shot where he's separating them under the deck into two groups, before the final reveal he cuts the deck, that's where the one group that was face down is now flipped face up. it's a very nice trick because of it's speed and simple moves. very well done.

talking about this guy? youtube.com/watch?v=VbdEAJG_c6k
I know this guy, he used to work at a boston pizza in canada I went to as a kid like a decade ago.
My parents would sometimes hire him to do a short show at halloween parties. He's really incredible.

I honestly think they were looking for something more complicated than the blatantly obvious just being under the napkin, you can see him doing it in real time he's not even that slick with it, almost like that itself could be a misdirect, but no, that's the whole trick. he fooled them by being that shit.

no, this one, it's awful

youtube.com/watch?v=mF0afU5bF4M

a bell thing under the table he can make ring with his feet?

shit that's clever

Because women aren't good at anything.

I bet even the best dick sucker on the world is some real life Mr. Slave

when they fool you into watching

The first season was filmed in the uk then they moved production to america, Ross stuck with it a bit but eventually withdrew as it was too much travel

ok but why are they sticking with her? She's so unenthusiastic every time and honestly the worst part of the show

she's a qt stfu

She'd probably negotited a decent multiple season contract. She would have recently finished How I met your mother so would have been riding that, plus the cult status of buffy and american pie.
Also one of the guys in how I met your mother is really into his magic so probably helped her get it

maybe 20 years ago before the wall hit her hard

I would have preferred NPH to host

r*ddit as fuck my man stop posting anytime

She's a mommyfu now you pleb.

you honestly think the unfunny redhead is a better host than NPH?

I think its better the host doesnt actually know magic that way they're as surprised as regular people. Thats why Ross was great as you could see his enthusiasm and wonder with some of the tircks. She does seem like when shes off stage shes just looking at her phone or something though

she was mommyfu in HIMYM, she's grannytier now

Anything would be better than that tryhard.

I'd still sling one up her if I got the chance

Best performance?
youtube.com/watch?v=nLuZA_ow79E&t=312s
That would be the Incredible Coin Matrix one guy.
He winned the Fool us by sheer performance, Penn even say that

>thumbnail
and
>112409644
thinks she's mommyfu material

youtube.com/watch?v=EAN-PwRfJcA&t=
this guy
he fooled them twice

I like magic.

Attached: 1539807633578.png (240x304, 15K)

wow it's almost like women kinda suck at everything

Do you know what "diet" means? It doesn't necessarily mean a short term weight loss diet, it could mean permanently changing your diet.