Joker is not kino

IT'S A VIRAL MARKETING!

Attached: a85edd62e373271e63bbb1081f2cc2b9c600e46ea8dcd19fee5f9a85093ec57d.webm (1280x720, 3M)

*BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPP*

>no way fag

But its walkin' phoenix throwing the gauntlet down to a dead Heath, how is it not kino?

This .webm drives me fucking crazy how that retard just keeps his feet down

Attached: leon.jpg (709x538, 64K)

>New Mia Melano video
Thanks for the heads up user.

she looks like she fucks black men

No shit. I've never seen such a marketing onslaught since Alita.

It's a good idea to ride around naked on a motorcycle because if, god forbids, there is some horrible accident, you can feel the full caress of the asphalt all over your body.

yeah isnt that dangerous as fuck? also is her pussy against the vibrating seat? its gonna need wiping.

Do it with your tongue incel boy

sauce?

Why does she have her foot on the wrong pegs?

>vixen
>watching a (((lansky))) production ever

Attached: 1554073905634.png (824x624, 30K)

Attached: 1554364429103.jpg (1280x960, 249K)

Did you get you Avengers ticket yet, fellow user?

MCU fags SEETHING

Wheres his other leg?

Attached: 1552396456134.jpg (540x511, 61K)

>mfw I ride a speed bike

Attached: sweatting_mosquitos.png (316x298, 109K)

Ill never ride a speed bike after seeing what happened to a friend of mine. He hit a pothole going 25-30 or so and one of his hands got detached and he is basically 30% steel now.

Where is this? The houses in the background look like some poor Mediterranean country, but the yellow marking on the road says America.
South Africa maybe?

So tell him to fight villains idiot.
Ungrateful fucks.

What’s the story here?
I ride a motorbike so this made me nervous
Please tell me this occurred in some third world shithole so I don’t have to worry about it happening to me
Poor bastard, at least it must have been quick

Normal high speed crash wont get you like this unless you get hit by a 10 tons truck or something runs you over

are you really fucking retarded enough to believe motorcycle accidents only occur in certain countries? Well never mind, if you're riding motorcycles I guess you are

Man, is that real? Can't they get arrested for that

LA

wtf I love virus marketing now

Welcome to being a temporary citizen. May I suggest keeping to the speed limit unless you're on a racetrack, and even then practice to know what the fuck you are doing.

>t. 2 uncles dead from being dumbarses on motorbikes.

Holy shit are you retarded if you think all countries have infrastructure suitable for motorcycles.

Attached: 1553038306213.png (512x512, 112K)

WTF?

I taught she quit. She was supposed to remaib pure after doing only 2 vids

Fuck this shit i was gonna propose to her :(

Attached: crying feel.png (645x773, 53K)

I don't know if it's the same story, but I remember seeing a webm on /gif/ of some guy riding his motorcycle at some ridiculous speed like 125-150mph or something, swerving between cars, and he hit something(I don't remember what it was, probably a car or truck), and he basically ended up like this
I assume if its not the same, its probably a similar scenario.