Why aren't there romcoms anymore?

why aren't there romcoms anymore?

Attached: 1554272836241.webm (720x720, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZYt4tKNTP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a loser, I’d never let a woman put her hands up at me or act out like that.

>fight back in any way
>get sent to ass pound prison for five years

the only romcoms now star uggo bitches like amy schumer so it’s a dead genre

Ok big man. Next time try that on your mom when she tells you to take a shower.

Based latinapilled Chad

lol just bee yourself bro

imagine the sex

Women are fisting themselves to shit like outlander instead

She remembered his bank account.

Just walk away

this. the system is designed to allow this. thats why men are begrudgingly prefer being an incel

me in the backseat of the car

unironically not worth it for this shit, imagine having to talk down her histrionics every fucking day

Attached: 1534994996768.jpg (500x741, 103K)

so fake. also i hate when women slap their hands like that like they're in the mafia

no such thing as better pussy, only newer pussy

i imagine moner bullying her bf like this and then having intense sexual intercourse with him... its so unfair

Women don't want romance anymore, they just want to be buttfucked from behind by niggers they meet off Tinder.

staged

>GET OFF VENT OR I'LL HAVE YOU BENT

Because women know about BBC.

Seriously what the fuck did he do?

Did she catch him talking to another girl on his phone?

>Incelcoping

fuck you nigger i saw this on /fit/ and i was avout to post it but you ruined it
if i posted it i would get more (you)'s but you ruined it

Reminder the US is being flooded by these hoards of womanlet Latinas and we'll be forced to be subjected to their craziness just to have Goblino kids and end up like Colombia and Mexico

Attached: 1553662472635.jpg (820x906, 77K)

Sup reddit

>we'll be forced to have sex
the horror

Or just dont get yourself in this situation. If youre in a scenario where some girl is screaming at you and hitting you, you have:

1. Done something dumb enough to get a good woman that mad at you
OR
2. Allowed yourself to be involved with some retarded abusive thot who buys into the whole
>I AINT INTO DRAMA AINT NO MAN RUNNIN ROUND ON ME HE JUST MY EX BF IM GOIN HIS PLACE TO GET MY HEADPHONES BACK WHO DIS BITCH WHO AXED YOU ABOUT SCHOOLWORK
insanity

Attached: mom-is-the-baby-sleeping-yet-baby-gurgles-hillarys-a-9588057.png (500x517, 125K)

>sperg out
>smash up his shit
>start making out
dude has the patience of a saint

>Reminder the US is being flooded by these hoards of womanlet Latinas
fucking lucky americans

entitled latinas are fucking annoying

Hes the flip-side of every female in an abusive relationship. How do you admire that? Whats wrong with you

>She’s cucking him
>Gets upset when she finds he’s fucking other women

What’s the point of the relationship then?

I dont, just an observation. Being a doormat isn't something to admire

now THAT....THAT is exactly why i'm still a 27 yo virgin... THAT and all the wasted money that goes with it... i've had several matches on tinder thus far and perhaps i could have lost my virginity if i tried but i honestly don't give a fuck anymore... i just want the validation

FUCK. THAT. i'd rather keep my hairline and stay drama-free also i'd rather continue saving a shitload of $$$

btw i'd fucking punched that bitch's head and ran over her head

>begrudgingly prefer being an incel
COPE
O
P
E

Attached: 1541009648390.jpg (760x571, 41K)

>she's pissed at him
>he just bees himself bro
>she creams her panties and starts making out with him

it's that easy incels

Attached: 1525694268395.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Staged

Most of them are obese Amerindians.

This is what happens when someone goes their whole life without being told, "no."

haha OP here, fuck you faggot loser

Attached: 1554176461614.jpg (640x403, 39K)

hi

If that was a woman in that scenario I really, REALLY doubt youd be saying she has the patience of a saint.

>THAT is exactly why i'm still a 27 yo virgin
I... seriously doubt that, lmao

This. They're supported by the welfare state and exposed to retarded ideas and opinions on social media, so they not only don't need white men anymore but have been conditioned to actively dislike them unless they're tall and have abs.

cope moar, incel

Hahahhaha shut up dude lmao

Fuck. You're right. How did I not notice this?

> I’d never let a woman put her hands up at me

>

Attached: 1550061721049.jpg (726x720, 80K)

Obviously. This is just a thread to upset incels and MAGA fags. Go figure it worked....so difficult!

>tfw trying to just bee yourself into another 3 inches of height and a full head of hair

It's not exclusive to Latinas. Jew media has every woman convinced she's special and worthy of respect by virtue of simply having a hole, regardless of her race.

>prefer
>*involuntary* celibate

I dunno mate, I've met quite a few insane latinas. Its a terrible intersection of hood rat/latin hot blooded nature/feminism.
I worked with one who was like this. I one day expressed attraction to a customer jokingly. She narrowed her eyes and reminded me I had a gf, ever since then she acted like a supreme bitch to me.

Why are you replying to a troll who is probably a buttblasted cunt

I kind of agree with you but you have a bad example there. I don't like Latinas but I've heard repeatedly from multiple sources that Colombia has the most beautiful women. Everywhere is either 10s and 9s

Attached: dunst_virtual_reality.jpg (909x1080, 149K)

>Colombia
>Everywhere is either 10s and 9s
Maybe if you stay away from indio, mestizo, and nigger enclaves.

This is a lie and Colombia is a 3rd world shithole

They fuck donkeys to lose their virginity for Christ's sake

similar perspective to this video

youtube.com/watch?v=tZYt4tKNTP0

Volcel*

Based tite af man

Latinas tend to be annoying as shit, but in my experience every color of woman is a nigger.

>in my experience
lol

HAHAHAHYAHAHASGD I know it's bait but the virgin söyboy persona on 4channel is always funny