So apprently this is a thing, has anyone seen it yet?

So apprently this is a thing, has anyone seen it yet?

Attached: IMG_4410.jpg (2560x1440, 794K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U3SU6sd9Uqk
youtube.com/watch?v=NmIExb9yTt8
youtu.be/H3lOfIwTU5w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yea it's fucking horrible but sadly I watched them all. I'm detoxing right now so im pretty much bed ridden and bored.

It’s The Bubbles Show and it’s absolutely awful

>lahey dies and they keep going

seasons 1-5 of tpb are some of the best tv ever but seriously? these guys are shameless

>didn't think much of it till I saw the title
goly smolly

I made it maybe 3 minutes into the first episode. It made me sick, TPB is my favorite show and 99% of the time it’s been my background noise for the past 6~ years

Bubbles is the main character in the live action show to retard.

test

Making Bubbles a major character was a mistake. He's OK in smaller doses like at the start, but the fucker can't act at all and just became more and more obnoxious.

He was always meant to be the main character, retard.

Rewatch the first few episodes, dumbass

no, that's more likely Ricky or Julian.
Bubbles is hardly even in season 1.

Whats the difference between the show and the cartoon content wise? Never seen the show.

plus hes a rapist

Ricky and Julian committing petty crimes and growing dope is the original show. Mike smith is a piece of shit and I hope you and him both get cancer

Its called world building you fucking idiots, they wanted to give Bubbles a solid backdrop before he made his debut. Ask the guy who made the show cus he said so himself...

Such a bad idea conceptually. The funniest parts of TPB is the subtle things like Ricky's shirts and putting it to animation eliminates most of that.

Anything written by them after they bought the rights has been pure garbage.

That was just the beginning of the show before the main character was introduced you dumbass. Mike Smith is richer and more popular than you ever will be. You're literally just a fake fan. Kill yourself.

Mike Smith is literally in the original short "Cart Boy". The whole concept of that was Ricky and Julian were mall cops interviewing a bubbles like character trying to get him to confess to stealing shopping carts. Bubbles was a character before the boys were.

please take your shitty bait elsewhere
this thread is for very serious discussion about a cartoon.

Attached: 1479168574759.png (643x580, 496K)

Imagine those cold, dead eyes staring at you as he furiously pounds you. Tears start rolling down your cheeks, and all you can hear is his labored breathing. Then you see him reach for something. Oh God, what tools of torture could he be incorporating into this hellish sexual trauma. And then you see it. In your final breath, you gasp out, "Conky..." before he painfully inserts the puppet into your bleeding orifice, killing you immediately.

If that were true, Bubbles would still be dropping Plato quotes and pulling out his mini AK during gun fights instead of crying like a little bitch. Admit it, you're just talking out of your ass

I'd suffer more Conky before watching this.

I’m gonna smoke so much god damn dope when I watch this stupid fucking movie

Attached: 0611FCA5-CADE-4384-81E6-B4830AF53DD5.jpg (640x640, 87K)

This. Bubbles is the main character in TPB.

6 was all right. 7 was shit and a good reason to end the original run.

Netflix is just depressing. As I said before everyone aged horribly and just looks tired and defeated. Even the trailer park setting looks lifeless and empty compared to the comfy original seasons one.

Attached: cZhx5IHbmXYS2q2V5eR4VQ.jpg (480x270, 14K)

Even if they meant for Bubbles to become a main character, it was a mistake. His acting is almost as bad as Trinity's.

Mike Smith himself simply requested that Bubbles take a step back in the later seasons to give Julian and Ricky time to shine in the limelight. Literally ask the creator of the show who the main character is and he'll say Bubbles.

>become
He was always the main character, retard.

Bubbles was originally a Phil Collins/Sam Loscoe/J-Roc type character who was meant to show up once an episode at most to showcase the types of retards living in the park. It didn't become the Bubbles show until season 4.

This. No cartoon could ever create a scene like this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U3SU6sd9Uqk

>hasn't watched teh series from the start
He's barely fucking in the first ones

Incorrect. Mike Clattenburg himself has gone on record saying that the show was always a vehicle for Mike Smith's career. They had to downplay his role in the first few seasons because they knew he would outshine every other character and ruin the lore/world building of the show.

That was always the point you knuckledragging mongloid. If Bubbles was always the main character then the show would not have worked since no one would have cared about Ricky, Julian, Lahey, Randy, etc.

That makes sense desu

Wrong

Uh, no. Technically, it's Julian, based on the pilot. But really, Ricky is the most central character.

What a retroactive adjustment! Even if Clattenburg did say that, he is being disingenuous. The PILOT is about Julian trying get back to normal life after getting out of jail.

Say what you want to about Bubbles but you have to give props to Mike Smith for having the utmost loyalty and respect for the other people on the show. Not a lot of actors would request to have their own role diminished to give other actors acclaim. And even if you don't like the new show you have to admit that Lahey was given a proper send off.

6's finale was the perfect ending for the series, it's just depressing to see what this series has become especially since we lost Lahey.

Season 6 wasn't even the last season though.

I’m gonna blast you in the fucking jaw if I ever see you irl mike

It really should have been, the only good part of Season 7 was the trial and Phil Collins belching onto Bubbles.

youtube.com/watch?v=NmIExb9yTt8

I mean the final episode of 6 gives us everyone happy and Lahey back to his old job.

Is that why it follows him, his best friend, his dad, his girlfriend, his kid and grandkid? Oh wait that’s because it’s Ricky's show. Bubbles didn’t become popular until the movie got big retards fell for the le epic bottle glasses kitty guy, if you tolerate bubblesS4+, let alone like him, you’re a fucking idiot

Who hurt you?

Are any of the movies worth watching?
I've only seen the pre-Netflix seasons.

Not him but you have to admit that TPB would not have gotten a third season without him.

Most fans agree that anything with Bubbles is worth watching

I am legit starting to think this is Smith. WTF is going on.

The first theatrical one is but it's not canon.

As a fan, I'm afraid I have to agree with this.

First movie ends it perfectly. Just watch the seasons with Corey and Trevor and then the movie and you are done.

>>lahey dies and they keep going
He's barely in it. Gets scooped up by a giant shit hawk and then his ghost pops out of random bottles of liquor to talk to Randy on occasion.
It was mostly bad. Only episodes I got an inlking of enjoyment out of was the space weed one and the one when they were kids first befriending Bubbles.

If you have the gaul to call yourself a TPB fan then YOU'RE a fucking idiot. If Ricky is "the main character" then how come his face isn't as prominent as Bubbles in the promotional advertisements? You're a fake fan and a hater. The only TPB community that you're part of is the Traitor Narc Brats. I suggest that you kill yourself for being so ignorant before you hurt someone else.

:pickle:

The Show
>mostly good
>fun overarching scheme the boys are trying to accomplish each season that blows up in their face during the finale
>gets worse when Ray leaves but is still enjoyable
>gets even worse with Netflix revival relying purely on crude humor and swearing, very little in the ways of clever gags or jokes
>J-Roc and Lucy MIA in last season
The Cartoon
>1st episode is atrocious
>Dunsworth is RIP
>pacing sucks, unnatural gaps of time between lines during conversations
>most of the cast are mediocre to bad voice actors
>one or two decent episodes in a season of trash

This post was about as funny as Netflix TPB.

>these guys are shameless
Its taken me a while to address this stupid comment because it gets my blood boiling but the fact of the matter is that John Dunsworth asked Mike Smith, John Paul Tremblay, Rob Wells, Patrick Roach and Mike Clattenburg to continue the show when he's gone even going as far as giving them permission to use his voice clips because he knew how much the show meant to us. His last words to Mike was "don't let my death be in vein, remember me" and its clear they took his words to heart.

Conky is in it. Conky 2.0

It's fucking lame like anything past season 6
The cartoon just try so hard to be edgy and fails miserably whereas TPB first seasons weren't about swearing and puke/sex jokes but was eay more deep

Just admit that you always hated Trailer Park Boys

Why can't they let trailer park boys die?

get back under your bridge

John Dunsworth asked them to keep the show going on his deathbed since it brought so much joy and happiness to people. Mike Smith and company are just honoring his final wishes out of admiration, loyalty, compassion, gratitude and respect. Suffice to say that if you "hate" the new show you just hate TPB, plain and simple.

I liked season 7

Attached: 1546590362173.png (220x184, 5K)

Because you are a true Trailer Park Boys fan unlike these other clowns.

They should've just had Bubble's keep Steve French instead.

Mike Smith wanted to keep Bubbles to keep Steve French but the suits at Netflix insisted on Conky instead. Don't worry though because Mike is still trying to get Steve back into the show.

I’m convinced Mike Smith is actually posting in this thread

>Trinity
uma delicia (a delight)

Attached: 1525227541019.jpg (750x750, 75K)

Good. Steve French is the best sidekick Bubbles has had.

originally he was supposed to be the female friendly character with him being nonsexual and liking cats but it's just grown from that
I think the bigger thing is how robb and john paul were actual actors while mike was just a sound guy who enamoured clattenburg

Nice. It was meant to be.

I actually enjoyed it more than the live-action Netflix seasons of the show (mind you, that's a pretty low bar, since they were absolute shit).

It continues the trend of using over-the-top wacky schemes in an attempt to compensate for a lack of actual writing/directing talent, and being animated means that the wacky schemes can be a bit more ambitious.

Nevertheless, it's still only funny if you smoke as much weed as Ricky when you watch it.

>lore
>world building
why are vydeogaymers so retarded

Bubbles was always the most female friendly character. Most of Mike Smith's fans are women ages 18-30, the basically y throw themselves at him even though he onluy likes girls of legal ages.
>mike was just a sound guy who enamoured clattenburg
This is a joke that was taken out of context. Mike wanted to be a actor ever since he was 5 years old when he saw Star Wars: Episode IV for the first time.
John Paul and Robb didn't get into acting until much later in their lifes in comparison. If anything Mike is the most seasoned actor in TPB.

Didn't they do this with Corner Gas too? Literally what is the point in making cartoons of regular shows? Did they run out of old cartoons to turn into shitty flash animations, so now those same people are moving on to other stuff? Anyone else ready for cartoon Everybody Loves Raymond and cartoon Modern Family?

I know I'm in the minority here but I liked every season of the live action. Hell, the last season felt similar to the older stuff. However I do agree that the first 1-6 have a certain charm and comfiness to them. Also the camera quality in earlier seasons was one of the best parts and contributed quite a bit to the show, Netflix fucked up by trying to "improve" it. But really I like all the TPB content. Haven't watched this though. Gonna get piss drunk and start it eventually.

Attached: what in the fuck.jpg (800x600, 198K)

same, even with its flaws. I feel like the writing in the netflix seasons was top notch but every other element was worse.

Thank you for your kind words. A lot of work was put into each episode and haters who pretend to like the show think its ok to shit on it for not being exactly like season 4. Like I said before Bubbles (Mike Smith) wanted to step away from the limelight to give John Paul, Robb and the rest of the gang more time in the spotlight and a lot of fans hated this about the later seasons but I think we can all agree that he did a good thing for them and that just goes to show how humble he is even after achieving fame.

Most of the episodes are terrible. There's a couple of chuckles here and there, but as a whole, it was pretty bad.

In all honesty some of the movies are just peak comfy. For whatever reason they feel like some old school movie you'd catch late at night or something. I have to rewatch them

Are the books as good as the shows/ movies?

rating the animated series;
episode 1- good until they crashed the muscle car then it gets bad
episode 2- complete dogshit
episode 3- not bad
episode 4- dogshit, very disgusting
episode 5- dogshit, keep gay shit away from TPB for fucks sake
episode 6- bad, the Rickyisms and voice filter are bad. splicing together old Lahey lines=bad
episode 7- meh
episode 8- great episode, fun plot for the boys
episode 9- best episode, Julian and Ricky being greasy to make profit ft. Conkey
episode 10- good episode, feels like TPB

Clont is the worst character. season 2 needs no gay shit and no disgusting shit.

Attached: Trinity.jpg (355x884, 48K)

They did it with Napoleon Dynamite and Clerks too. But that shit was actually pretty good.

It's more understandable with movies, but there's something about taking a live-action show that has been in production in the past couple of years, and turning it into a cartoon, that really pisses me off.

It shows that they've really run out of ideas.

Is Mike Smith or his manager posting in this thread?
The defending of the Bubbles character is insufferable.

Attached: 1550559506200.png (435x430, 215K)

Lol the mental gymnastics in this thread is wild.

lol

Basedbois: The Series

Attached: 1515264437602.png (320x346, 171K)

So you are saying that they found their groove by the end of the season and that season 2 will be kino ?

(You)

>non canadians talking about tpb
Lol

Old Bubbles was kino
youtu.be/H3lOfIwTU5w

As a hardcore tpb fan I will happily pretend this shit doesn't exist. Glad the boys are making their Netflix money though.

>non Americans using a television set
LOL

I don't understand the switch to 2D, I know they originally did it because Dunsworth passed and they didn't want to recast the legend, but then they write him off in episode 1?

I'm glad they're getting work and getting paid and stuff. But the netflix shit is all trash.