Jurassic Park 1993

Jurassic Park 1993

I haven't seen this since it first came out and watched it again tonight. So is Jeff Goldblum cucking Sam Neill?

Attached: hot_wife.jpg (657x637, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1RBAE3ncLPK
youtube.com/watch?v=JjfClL6nogo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trying. Sam checks him during the ride home.

nice. I'm only at the part where they're starting the tour in the electric cars. Good to know he defends his turf

wait, can you please create a thread and live post your reactions

plz

what did they mean by this scene?

Attached: jurASSic.png (754x840, 413K)

Rewatching the film as an adult, one of the first things I noticed is how they went out of their way to show her legs all the time. Not that I'm complaining.

There's even a line in the book about how Tim wasn't listening to someone because he was 'busy staring at the blond woman's legs'

imagine that after she hit the wall she became a purple haired feminist freak.

book was dope

You are not the first idiot I've come across who thinks Dr Sattler is Dr Grants wife/gf. They are fucking workmates you retard. They have no other relationship. No one is getting cucked. Laura Derns character is single.

You should check out Muldoons legs too. That man did not skip leg day, not even once.

Come on, user, are you an actual literal autist.

Those cars are electric. Electricity moves at nearly the speed of light. Why not ram one of the cars into the T-Rex?

Where was that scene? I've got the book and don't remember it. Did you get the actual book, or the films novelization? Dr Sattler was only a minor character in the book. The book is Grant, Malcomb and Muldoon. The movie sidelined Muldoon to have the side character Sattler take a main role because they wanted a female lead. IIRC she didn't even go on the ride in the book, I think she stayed at the facility examining plants.

Laura Dern was 25 when she filmed that movie. WTF???
maybe its cuz i saw it as a kid but i always saw her as some middle aged soccer mom in that movie, 25???? how???

Attached: 72863bc10334a4363adcfb9275f4c3b8.jpg (500x283, 22K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1RBAE3ncLPK

Attached: 54ebee7a4b46de007153023e466394f6eb2d9de1.jpg (600x300, 30K)

I've seen these films many of times and read the books since JP is one of my favorite series. They aren't a couple you retard. Hell, Laura Dern's character is shown with her husband in JP3, it's not Sam Neil.

Yeah, I thought her and Sam Neil were the same age. I think, based on their ages, that Sam Neil's guy is supposed to be the older experienced paleontologist, and Laura Dern is the plucky up and comer. But they end up lookign the same age.

Similarily, Ghostbusters, the team is meant to be young up and comer psychologists whov'e only had their phds for a few years tops, but they all look like middle aged men.

>I haven't seen this since it first came out and watched it again tonight.
Nice try, zoomy.

people in their mid 20s/early 30s in the 80s and 90s looked so much older compared to people the same age today. WHY THAT BE? more drugs n boozin back then or somethin?

its because they break up you fucking retard

It's the clothing and glasses.

Peopled ages faster in the last generations.

i've always wondered why did he let him hit on his gf like that in the film without reacting or pushing him away

the biggest WTF is Wilfred Brimley was 49 (!) when they filmed Cocoon. Meaning he was supposed to be the same age as all the other 80-something actors in that movie. Damn thats roughing looking like that before you even hit 50.

Attached: 36890648103_84be294911_b.jpg (1024x825, 171K)

I also have inquiries about this scene

Attached: scarydinosaur.png (1280x706, 778K)

It's because they were never together in the first place you fucking spastic. Spielberg added a small line to imply it in the movie, but it was never like that in the book.

Ok, but it's pretty obviously portrayed as a love triangle in the film. With malcolm is more overt because he keeps flirting with her, but it's also obvious enough on her scenes with grant. There's also a color motif and they were very careful that grant and ellie's colors mirrored each other.

I noticed people today have smooth baby faces, men and women, and thin jaws. People in the past were way more rugged.

everyone today is afraid of aging and is botox-ed out the ass. thats why you a lot of these 50-something year old actresses look about the age of a 35-40 actress would in the 80s

Because of prolonged adolescence. Millennials don't take on actual responsibility until 23. It's pathetic. Something has to change. People used to have career and family by 22.

This

Because Spielberg has to have his fatherhood issues inserted into every fucking film he makes, so he made Grant into the father figure of the two kids, then he decided to promote Sattler, the only woman in the book, from being this minor side character botanist with only 2-3 scene, to being a main character and made her the mother figure, so that the whole family was complete. But really, it isn't. The kids are Hammonds grandkids and Grant and Sattler were just hired to do a park inspection for Hammond, they barely even knew him. It's shoehorned shit and the book is much much better than the movie in regards to this crap.

>Because of prolonged adolescence. Millennials don't take on actual responsibility until 23. It's pathetic. Something has to change. People used to have career and family by 22.

youtube.com/watch?v=JjfClL6nogo

LOL

I choked on my chamomile tea.

>I choked on my chamomile tea.

Real men drink energy drinks.

Took me a while to get this one

People are just getting softer due to an easier lifestyle and less physical labor. Pic related is a reconstruction of a teen girl from 9000 years ago. People were just far more rugged in the past.

Attached: greek-scientists-reconstructed-the-face-of-a-teen-who-died-9000-years-ago.jpg (1300x650, 64K)

I'd suck her dick

You wouldn't have a choice if she wanted you to.

>The movie sidelined Muldoon to have the side character Sattler take a main role because they wanted a female lead. IIRC she didn't even go on the ride in the book, I think she stayed at the facility examining plants

Thank god. Greatest decision ever.
Jurassic park was the first time i got an erection as a kid. I remember it vividly.
Her legs and tits made me hard at the end

But I'm going to bed.

They were definitely fucking.
Grant hits at this to malcolm before the T rex escape.

She's literally supposed to be a grad student and Grant is her professor.

People used to could afford a family and career at 22.

I actually watched it few days ago. I was amazed at how the lawyer is seen as a "bad guy" and how his death is supposed to be comedic. He comes across as a bit greedy sometimes, but everything else he says is actually quite rational.

You should read the novel, he's a full-on good guy in that. The only thing he does that could be considered bad is allowing Hammond to get the park built in the first place.

please stop

Hell, they don't even end up together anyway. If you count the other movies, it reveals they never hooked up, she married some government guy.

I actually have it around somewhere. My uncle gifted it to me when the movie was released, but when I started to read it I realized how different it was from the movie so I never finished it. But yeah, it was a big surprise to me how different the movie feels as an adult. Like the fat bad guy, who complains about being underpaid, and Hammond is like "nu uh don't care" but says "spared no expense" every other sentence.

Sattler was pretty prominent in the novel as well though, it's only after they find the sick animal in the park that she's kind of left to the side and even then she does have a few moments where the focus is on her.

The book is very much superior i almost all regards, but as far as watered down fun for the whole family hollywood kike extravaganzas go, the movie is pretty good too.

Sam wants to be cucked. He needs it. Wants to watch Dern get “Bloomed” the fuck out

Attached: 765EB6B0-149D-4012-A16E-1AC3A497FC6D.jpg (798x420, 42K)

He doesn't come off as a bad guy though.

Did you read the novel or the novelization.

Malcolm, Grant, Muldoon, Mr Arnold, Hammond, Genaro (the lawyer) and Dr Wu are all more prominent than Sattler in the novel.