Why is she so smug, bros?

Why is she so smug, bros?

Attached: amelie.png (1604x816, 1.49M)

lawd give me the smugness of a mediocre white female.

inb4 this thread reaches it's bump limit because Amelie makes incels seethe that hard.

Have sex.

Is that Momo?

he has a small dick

Why? I thought everyone generally loved Amelie?

Where have you been?
Yes, the movie is universally praised, but some troll posed this webm as incel bait and a bunch of seething virgins who don't know the context of the scene let alone seen the movie screech about it all the time.

In the script it says his cock is only 8 inches, or in other words, slightly below average.

Kind of in and out of Yea Forums at the moment sorry.

I'm basically an incel and I love Amelie. I love the whimsy

she's just very happy and trying to hide it. it's comedic. have sex. (and stop being autistic)

women don't smile with an 8 inch cock in them

did you watch the movie? She wasn't happy, in fact that was the opposite of that entire montage. She finds sex funny because she can't connect emotionally with the guy so she just finds his incessant grunting funny.

This

Being patient yet firm with a giggly nervous small girl makes her putty in your hands. You can make her do anything after that.

True, they usually just frown with disappointment.

Read and have sex

who the fuck is amelie, all i know is thats the avatar pic of the guy who makes my torrents

is this the /PUTA/ general?

Attached: images (27).jpg (474x647, 40K)

I think she was just asexual

because she had sex

Because a white woman can only be pleased by a black cock, they made for it, adapted for it. What you're witnessing when a black cock has penetrated a white pussy, is the most beautiful thing ever intended by nature and by god. It is like a supernova, a sunrise. White women who are enlightened by black cock, realize just they lived in darkness, until a black cock had shown them the light.

Maybe. I think she felt sexual interest in Kassovitz' character, but it's entirely possible that they didn't end up having sex at the end, they never did show it

Then why is the offspring they create so retarded?

Amelie is not a puta, wtf

loose pussy

Is it possible to learn this power?

Sorry that Daddy didn't love you!!!FACT!!!

based and redpilled

For fucks sake find something new. Do you chimps have to run every insult they program you with into the ground in a day?

We really need to start institutionalizing you retards.

because she’s trans or secretly has an std or both

this wouldn't happen in 2019 remake...

Attached: 1541963171632.jpg (1000x941, 218K)