Excel at my job

>excel at my job
>social butterfly good looking guy gets the raise
Kinos for this feel

Attached: 1532579769045.png (228x221, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
youtu.be/lY-m34f2rqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>incel

>believing the world is a meritocracy
TOP KEK

Falling Down

Attached: Joker-Leto.jpg (600x300, 60K)

I'M the bad guy?

That's what the infographics lead me to believe...

Sure smells like incel in here.

>believing a meritocracy to be desirable

Attached: 1543207950934.png (594x590, 231K)

>>excel at my job
>>social butterfly good looking guy gets the raise
Literally me
>good at job
>given more responsibilities as a return
>get along with everyone
>don't have to say or do anything since everyone assumes I'm a progressive dolt by default
>keep rewarding the guy they'd call alt-right if they knew
Absolutely based, Gottem.

cringe larp

Not larp.
True story, just keep private with your beliefs and they'll adopt you as one of their own.

It’s true
>next level
>be open about your beliefs
>they still think you’re one of them
>therefore you must be joking around or being contrarian
>tell them you’re not joking
>they look dumbly w/o comprehension, then revert back to “ha ha that’s funny, you’re pretending”
true story. it used to happen a lot before I stopped communicating on a human level with the domesticated brainwashed sheeple - gotta be more careful these days, they’ve been mobilized into blind zealotry by the corrupt global cabal
Meritocracy is a dead dream

incel larp thread

unironically this:youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
also these

Attached: 152894319097.jpg (896x921, 59K)

>hate job
>consistently do it to a poorer standard
>did almost nothing all day today
Just waiting to see how far I can go before getting fired.

reminder that actually doing your job well in 99% of private businesses will get you stuck in your current state because you are actually important to operations unlike every other retard in the company. meanwhile chad with a 2.0 business major will be promoted cause someone likes his handshake

People treat me more nicely for being handsome. This entire world is fucked.

took 3 years for me

fucking this, just be yourself, shake some hands, and you'll have that 1 mill a year job in no time bros!

Attached: 1518245988785.jpg (650x487, 37K)

i've started doing this, how do i stop? i don't even really hate my job, just my existence.

post your hairline

>breeze into engineering because it's what my dad does and I could afford to fuck around in school
>pal it up with my professors and other students whose family are in the industry
>get cushy power plant job right out of graduation because of a prof recommending me
>boomer bosses love me because I'm sociable and not a moody vidya playing autist like most young engineers
>go golfing with the bosses and get invited to their bbqs
>get appointed as shift engineer over guys who've worked there for 20 years
>dad points out I'm being groomed for management
>already making 45 bucks an hour at 27 to sit in a control room and shit post on my phone while ordering around resentful lackeys who lack the charisma to make it

How are you anons holding up? You gettin some sweet loot boxes in your MMOs?

Attached: 4-3XPgtg_400x400.jpg (387x387, 19K)

>told by a stripper that I have a "mad face"
>people that see me often tell me frequently that I should smile more
>women in general seem afraid of me
Abstract kind of feel.

your post was the final blow. i will never make it in this shit world. i'm going to kill myself

Going into engineering is one of my biggest regrets in life. Everyone in this field seems to be fucked in the head, and anyone who isn't is actively trying to switch fields/careers. You're a prime example of the type of retards that thrive in engineering.

send some of that charisma this way m8

I mean that’s great but like... you work at a power plant. Is this what you STEM fags really aspire to?

45 bucks an hour brochacho

>hate job
>because im a fucking nerd i take my job seriously and do the right thing almost all time
>everyone seems to hate me "but why ? i am doing my job?
>turns out union workers are lazy and hate hard working people
>start acting lazy
>people start to hang out with me
>so this isthe secret to normiehood
just act retarded irl

Attached: images (6).jpg (785x390, 30K)

Don’t get me wrong, it sounds like a comfy job but it’s still lame.

this is true the most broken stat irl is cha
i've seen literal retards get highly risk jobs just because they had charisma

Attached: images (29).jpg (640x480, 22K)

it is. look at cults or serial killers or whatever. you hear otherwise intelligent people talk about the charisma they felt from the other person and it sounds like they were fucking mind controlled kek. that shit is like jedi mind tricks from the perspective of the socially detached.

>already making 45 bucks an hour at 27
>he thinks this is impressive
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

any ways to practice this shit or learn more about it? the manipulation/social butterfly skills. Any literature recommendations? thx in advance

Attached: 1496012825919.jpg (882x731, 43K)

bruh wish I fucking knew

I'm fine with this. I'd rather be doing the job I got hired for than management.

Management fucking sucks.

I really fucking H A T E you faggot. I'm going to kill you btw

>be fat
>Good job
>Tall and good looking but fat
>Start losing weight, almost at a good size
>Confidence slowly growing

I think I'm in act 2 of your kino op, I'm now starting to realize as an attractive white guy in an Indian and Asian dominated industry I can say whatever I want as long as I am confident

haha yeah telling people what to do all day, and have them grovelling at my feet all day is so fucking hard bros haha

>stem phd
>intern at oil company
>on-site interview
>no offer
>on-site at biotech
>no offer
>take shitty postdoc
>get phone call in lab one day
>it's pajeeta who got the oil job asking me for technical advice
flunked a shitload of interviews since then too, finally got a national lab job because they can't fucking hire h1b

Attached: 1482471004598.jpg (720x720, 29K)

I've only listened to the first hour of this book but it has already reinforced that eye contact is key, and to literally just hold it, just do it. She even goes as far to say that if you hold eye contact with someone without breaking as a 3rd party next to you starts talking to you, they will become infatuated with you. Also a neat trick about reminding yourself to fix your posture anytime you walk through a doorway, just good conditioning. I'm only just getting to the verbal tips, the first hour is all body language related stuff..

youtu.be/lY-m34f2rqU

>excel any any job
>social butterfly too
>drop out and ignore everyone blowing up my phone to work on my own solo projects

Attached: 1523969656185.png (908x890, 107K)

tried this shit when i was younger and people said i just creeped them out kek

If you need a self-help guide to teach you how to not be an autist, you're probably not gonna make it.

STEM PhD is fucking shit. I fell for the trap, too. Science/technical employees are treated like dogshit in the US.

Maybe, but it's helped me. A lot of things that seem natural are just things you are used to doing. To autists like us we never started doing these things to begin with, but you can literally fake it until you make it. Most people suck at public speaking, but if they just go for it, it ends up becoming natural. It's like starting a new job, you will be nervous on the first day, but by day 300 you will feel super comfortable, same goes with proper social interaction.

I'm doing alright, gonna be a doctor in a year and start residency. In a few years I'll probably be making $250k a year starting with great benefits. Came from a blue collar background and did everything myself. I didn't have to hold on to daddy's coattails or brown nose to do it, but good job dude I hope you're proud?

funny thing is my postdoc was in canada and the pay was shit

got any loans?

I'll be in loan hell, medical school is expensive and I didn't have anyone to cover the cost like some of my peers. I plan on doing loan repayment work but desu I'm not too concerned. What about you?