Moonrise Kingdom

How did Wes Anderson get away with this movie?

Attached: detail.1719845d.jpg (635x390, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gNqTxGkvuCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I saw that movie on mushrooms and I thought that girl was really cute and then I got home and looked it up and she was like 13 and I felt like an actual creep

It's peak COMFY.

It's ART. Also beta indiesoyboys are all pedos or close to it, and no one but beta indiesoyboys know about it.

This scene wasn't designed to get you off, it's not all about you.
Kids are allowed to have relationships.

spbp

There's nothing wrong with finding cute girls, cute, are you dumb or american?

>kids dancing on a beach

What's the problem?

FUCK WHY AM I ALIVE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1554158199658.jpg (618x540, 169K)

Nah, that scene is bordering on "I shouldn't be watching this"

It makes his peepee feel weird, which scares him.

>it feels hard
>Is that a problem?
>No, I like it

I wonder how many takes this entire scene had?

Damn is this one of the better Loli/shota films out there, unironically?

I don’t give a shit about any of you retarded c*nny posters, I liked this movie because the Boy Scout parts reminded me of kids next door

by cute he meant wanted to fuck her

>you will never go back to 2012 or before Yea Forums
why even live?

Attached: 1350071254662.jpg (1280x696, 635K)

13 yo is objectively peak attractiveness for women even according to some scientific studies

Nothing wrong with that.

>according to some scientific studies

According to the study I'm reading right now you're fuckin gay.

I can't believe it has been 8 fucking years already, wtf.

Yeah, until it gets to that scene and the movie suddenly has a weird vibe about it.

He even got away with black face.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Is that a reddit space or learning disability formatting? Wither way, it's not doing your position any favors.

what went wrong?

Ironic that a director obsessed with symmetrical framing cast a girl with the most asymmetrical face.

Attached: 1546677590854.jpg (1276x757, 147K)

user, what is contrast?

Now that's Kino. Fits perfectly with the whole movies themes.

I took my dad to see this and he got up halfway through and called it "pedophile shit" and waited in the lobby for me

i want to dislike wes anderson's movies for being seemingly very pretentious but i actually enjoy them a lot. his movies all have a certain warm flavor to them that i find very comfy

>i
>pretentious
>comfy
Brainlet detected.

>pretentious
They're not pretentious at all, Wes has a very distinct style

I saw it with my mom. She said it was cute. I sat there sweating the whole time.

sounds like your dad was doing some serious projecting

did u guys fuck after

Haha true story but I have a story about MK when it came out but my ex-gf and I were huge Wes Anderson fans and I made my ex promise she'd watch it with me but I couldn't wait and so I saw it in the theater without her and then a couple of months later my ex called me on it cause her current bf didn't like art films so we watched it together but she asked me if I saw it and I lied and said I didn't. So this whole time I wanna fuck my ex but can't bring myself to to to make a move and it was awkward. Then a week later my current gf at the time wanted to see it and I lied again not telling her I saw it with my ex and it made it watching it for the third time awkward. Then I saw it for a fourth time with my mum lying again not telling her i saw it with my exes. So I get really weird feelings about this movie even today.

Why would you lie to your mom? Also you aren't fucking British don't say mum.

K, keep me posted

Attached: big Mike.jpg (1600x900, 405K)

Leaffags say mum too. And my mother hated my girlfriends so it was awkward. Especially with all the pedo shit thrown in.

Lol

Attached: B79D2C5D-57EA-4792-8A2E-2499C44991CB.gif (209x180, 1.18M)

Sounds like someone was feeling tight in his pants.

no, she looks like the little old lady from poltergeist

Sure thing Big Mike, will do. If you don't wanna read a blog/pasta then don't faggot. My post was relevant to the thread.

He wouldn't have stood up.

Naw he was autistic of course he'd awkwardly show off his hard on.

Sounds ridiculous to me now, but watching Moonrise Kingdom in the theater actually changed the way I felt about movies. I had never seen anything like it, and it led to me seeking out films in the same way that I had previously sought out classic albums. I was 16

>Fits perfectly with the whole movies themes.
which is what

Order vs. Choas

>almost took a girl to see this on a date
>Ended up seeing TDKR (on her request, never saw the rest of the trilogy)
>Watch Moonrise Kingdom when it comes out on Blu Ray, realize how fucking creepy that would have been as a date movie
Dodged a bullet there but also know got grazed by another

>Dodged a bullet there but also know got grazed by another
I knew that was coming.

Attached: BeniCamel.jpg (400x452, 116K)

Man just swap out Moonrise Kingdom and TDKR for Steve McQueen's Hunger, TDK, Quantum of Solace and Repo and I had the same experience. Guess which one my date picked? Talk about taking cover from a barage of shit.

Teenagers have romantic and sexual feelings. Get over yourself, it's just about the most wholesome movie ever made.

>>kids dancing on a beach
>What's the problem?

Why are they dancing in their underwear, in fact why are they in their underwear so often in the flick? I like the movie but clearly there's a pedo vibe throughout the flick.

Attached: KARA HAYWARD (20).jpg (1920x1080, 512K)

but her face is always crooked.
does her face go back to normal when there is order?
explain pls

It isn't meant as a turn-on.

Of course, didn't you watch the end? Wes had her face fixed through cgi. Took 40% of the budget, too.

Her fucking face is a Pablo Picasso painting WTF

Absolutely this. And honestly the sexuality was presented in such a clunky way that it came off as cute, sweet and somewhat funny. People who don't understand this are sociopathic to some degree.

kek

this thread is full of people who's problem with this film stems from their utterly empty childhoods devoid of this kind of idealistic, innocent, and pure romance.
On watching the film they feel this void's presence for the first time, and can't cope with it, it's too painful, all the missed opportunities stack upon one another and they're left with the realization that their youth was wasted in messageboards, chatrooms, IRC, and online games, and it drives them mad

>their youth was wasted in messageboards, chatrooms, IRC, and online games
I regret nothing
youtube.com/watch?v=gNqTxGkvuCw

I watched this with my family. Awkward.

It hasn't been that long. IT HAS NOT BEEN THAT LONG

Zoomer

Yeah but those things happened naturally and in private
Here it's some old fuck and a camera crew gathered around 2 kids to replicate that for "art"

I wonder what Wes was thinking when he picked out the bra and panties for the little girl.

Attached: hqcelebcorner__118_.jpg (2000x3000, 679K)

yeesh

Attached: 1544672728305.jpg (567x499, 37K)

>need to buy something that fits snugly around my face once the shoot is over

Little black kids who can't form complete sentences or paragraphs don't get to talk about art.

>How did Wes Anderson get away with this movie?
parental consent duh

nigga this scene is so mild

in european arthouse movies you have juvenile nudity, kissing, implied sex etc

>t. supposed European sophisticate
Are you a retard? This isn't The Dreamers, no one believes that Europe is producing culture anymore.

By Allah's will, that will soon be a thing of past.

There’s nothing wrong with being nude at the beach no matter how brainwashed people are against it

Quite frankly, anyone who speaks ill of Wes should be killed.

Females are of breeding age at 13. For thousands of years, females that age were married and impregnated. Don't feel like a creep because of modern PC culture.

> (You)
>this thread is full of people who's problem with this film stems from their utterly empty childhoods devoid of this kind of idealistic, innocent, and pure romance.

Son, I'm 51 years old and didn't go on-line until I was almost 30.

white women age faster so just add 5 years to her actual age

flaming libtards don't watch kino. the same reason why there are practically no noise about Pattinson groping a niggress cunny in Good Time

it can still break your mind even if you did have those things as a child, especially if you watch it at 17 as you begin to realize the age of innocence is coming to an end like I did

based dad

cringe pedo apologist

Oh no! Pubescents being depicted feeling real pubescent feelings! Call the thought police!

>you never experienced teen love
I want a redo on life.

Attached: 1425733530782.jpg (576x432, 26K)

Stop sexualizing kids then.

>I want a redo on life.
who doesnt

I'm a 25 year old KHV. Every single decision in my life has been the wrong one.

this but unironically

Now why would he do that...

>25 year old KHV
I highly doubt that user. You did nothing to get laid from 20-25? Sounds like total bullshit

>measures his success, or lack of it, on whether he has had sex or not
Get your priorities straight, fool

Normalfag.

>Muslims
>not being pedos
There's literally a video of them that came out like two weeks ago trying to rape a small child that caused outrage in China

Genuine question did you ever actually try get with girls?
I don't mean you autistically trying to flirt with the most stuck up supposedly pretty stacie

>I was on shrooms
>I thought she was ""cute""

Attached: giphy.gif (240x180, 325K)

>because of modern PC culture
more like, population control strategy (no need in extra mouths to feed from welfare funds in an automated world of future)

>wither way

At least the boy isn't naked

>female friend invited me to see this
>after the movie I say that the girl was cute
>"she's 13 you know..."

Attached: 1550915116609.png (272x204, 84K)

she cute

>I find out about a girl whose stage name is soccer mommy
>I tell people about it
>say I think shes really cute
>someone knows the band
>say shes 17
>everyone recoils in disgust that I think a 17 year old is cute as if that makes me a pedo
>mfw

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Attached: 1549137297366.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

Your Dog is a top tier track

>Son, I'm 51 years old
How stupid and broken do you have to be to be here at that age?

Amen brother

I experienced that but I wouldn’t want it portrayed on fucking film for creepy adults to watch.

desiring to fuck little girls=/=fucking little girls

How the fuck does this pedo thread stay up all night but legit threads with grown ass women get deleted by janny WTF?

Simple. It's not a pedo thread. I also bet the jannies love seeing capeshitter election tourists squirm when confronted with harmless, heartwarming art.

Oh so lusting over legit mature Hollywood actresses is bad but underage girls is fine? No wonder Yea Forums is Leddit cancer

>the election tourist confirms that he was a mentally ill pizzagater who goes off the deepend when something reminds him that his uncle touched him and he liked it

Kek

There's nothing innocent about teenage love, are you insane?

>everyone is a low IQ scumbag like me!

she cute

nice projection

>n-no u!
Ever wonder why you write and act like a black kid?

nice buzzwords

>everything that indicts me is a buzzword!
That one doesn't work on me.

what?

Attached: chartfix.jpg (936x560, 68K)

>it doesn't even understand what it's doing wrong

Attached: 1549216519333.gif (250x162, 458K)

>election tourist
>pizzagater
>uncle touch
>not buzzwords/phrases
You strung them together nicely. Why can’t you take a compliment?

Because pedophilia gets a pass as long as it’s “art”. Just ask the fucking French.

Do you think she'd like me if I told her that one of her eyes was off center and it makes her look bad?

>if I act like a smug faggot I don’t have to explain myself

>"Yeah huh!"
>ends post with question in a desperate attempt to draw out more unearned attention
>

Attached: 1546896402374.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Attached: we brought bread together but she didn't eat it because she wants to eat it later.jpg (400x267, 26K)

when I was in kindergarten a black bitch stole my first kiss
now i'll never be a wizard

I’m the guy you said talked like a nigger. In what way?

I never told anyone in this thread they talked like a nog. I think you're confused/thoughtless. Care to try again?

How can it be pedophilia when that girl has a very adult face?

You don't know the difference between writing and talking? Maybe if you lived your life with more care and consideration you wouldn't be confused with a black kid.

losing virginity or female age?

based posts

Why are americans so scared of sex? They're even projecting sex into this movie when it's not even about that.

What the fuck was the point of this story? That your a psychopath that keeps making arrangments and blowing them early then lying about it?

ITT: Americans are fucking retarded

ok obtuse faggot, how am I writing/acting like a little nigger?

who would even ask in this thread, officer

I understand my raging boner when he started squeezing her buds.

Yea Forums is peak entertainment and its free which is why the jew want to shut it down.

Attached: 1520051835318.png (253x235, 70K)

You're failing to consistently capitalize when necessary. The original post cited basically boiled down to "no u", the type of reply a little black kid gives when confronted with something he can't reason his way through. You're also breaking a global rule by posting that racial slur outside of Yea Forums. Keep replying and you can add "being stubborn when confronted with facts" to that list.

When did you lose your virginity?
protip: if you've ever called it a "v card" you're forever an incel

> > Son, I'm 51 years old
> How stupid and broken do you have to be to be here at that age?

Why would I be “stupid and broken”? I’m retired and have all the time in the world and Yea Forums is a fun site and one of the few places left on the Internet (outside of Usenet) where free speech is still allowed.

The Internet ain’t your secret club.

>literal boomer magapede

Attached: 1550218006532.gif (512x512, 510K)

17. No regrats

Spoken like a true election tourist reddit refugee. Funny how you don't want refugees in your country but don't care in the slightest when the natives don't want you around. I guess boomers are all stupid, friendless hypocrites with no family in that way.

what a fag

>failure to use punctuation when necessary

>u no grammar good
lol, cuck

>lol
Reminder: Only people with the brain of a teenage girl do this in the current year.

>whiteknighting for another man
VERY effeminate. Your father failed you.

> literal boomer magapede

I’ve been here since 2010.

> Spoken like a true election tourist reddit refugee.

I’ve never used Reddit or Twitter and have never had a MySpace nor Facebook page.

Attached: old man online.jpg (1772x1772, 834K)

>reddit/learning disability spacing
It doesn't matter where you're from because you wouldn't pass the IQ test to post if we put one in place. You're the pathetic old guy getting drunk at the college party because his life never amounted to anything and he never started a family because he couldn't compete with his peers.

You will know in one year user.

Good one, fellow redditor!

:^)

Not offering an original take, but I believe many of you are missing the point. Granted, this vintage urban outfitters aesthetic has not really aged so well, considering it is now too easily qualified as another tool of the neoliberal industrial complex for peddling false authenticity. However, taking into account the specific cultural moment of this film's release (and keeping in mind the accelerated nature of aesthetics, particularly those with any sort of "vintage" or hauntological appeal), the movie didn't commit any real crimes in my opinion. I watched it in the theater when I was in like ninth grade and I felt really warm and fuzzy about this romance, and I found all the other aspects of the film to be super cute and satisfying ^_^ But the greater value, in my eyes, is this idea which the film implicitly reveals of the value of children's intuitive and innocent intelligence, and how that is repeatedly juxtaposed with the incompetence of nearly every adult in the film. The kids are melodramatic, irrational, but the adults make a mistake by underestimating them and discounting them. Somehow, I even feel that Anderson's regimented obsessive cinematic style aligns with the superimposed perspective of a young kid, and therefore enables the viewer to root for them and understand some of their earnest ideations.

>I watched it in the theater when I was in like ninth grade
So you're still a little kid (under 25).

What do breasts feel like?