Hey Yea Forums

Hey Yea Forums

Everyone on other boards says that Yea Forums is the pedophile board. Why is that?

Attached: uwu.jpg (1125x1153, 130K)

Because there is an Australian guy who constantly shitposts pictures of little girls in swimsuits.

Because we breath 100% cunny fumes in place of oxygen nitrogen and hydrogen

Good to know. Thanks.

probably all the pedos

Swear to god if I ever caught my son taking selfies in his sisters jeans like that I'd probably give him a concussion

for some reason they simply can't understand that wholesome and innocent cunnyposting is not "pedo"

sneed

You should support your son. You can't beat faggotry out of someone. It would be the fault of your genes and/or parenting, anyway. Faggot.

cringe

if you had raised him right, you wouldn't need to knock him out before fucking him

based

who is this semen demon?

Probably because of all the goddamn pedophiles that post here.

How to get qt femboy bf?

This. VIP clients have access to premium cunny at Chuck's

why do you homosexuals pretend its hard getting sex? You people literally are 90% of all HIV cases for reason

>You people literally are 90% of all HIV cases for reason

Only because it transmits so easily through anal. It's not indicative of the total amount of sex being had.

Only if you're cute and/or attractive

he cute

That being said, we DO have way more sex than straight people, and it's super easy to get, even if you're weird or ugly. It's pretty nice.

Not true. Lower your standards and you'll get laid easily.

this is true. it's easy to find gay guys. buy cute gay guys are harder to come by.

You live in a shitty area then.

just hang out at a rest stop with your dick out

how is this thread still up

Gay Yea Forums mafia that runs the board

The janitor/swaglord are fine with gay pedo threads
they've proven it many times

Physical discipline is the purest form of love, if it prevents him from getting sodomized and contracting plagues resulting in his death and eternal torment.

Because of this board's Alita obsession

SAUCE NAO

Attached: 1478622904738.jpg (480x480, 15K)

Kaiji used to obsess about little white girls all the time. He liked to use this pic. I bet he got busted for CP.

Attached: todd.jpg (509x559, 36K)