*Destroys his credibility as a critic in your path*

*Destroys his credibility as a critic in your path*

Attached: Mike-Stoklasa-640x360.jpg (640x360, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Uwt7GpAWfMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He destroyed his credibility when he recommended Jurassic World.

Huh?

oh no my fake internet friend said something i don't agree with about a superhero/star wars movie

they're all hacks. They just happened to make le funny star wars video and got popular. Somehow still riding that phantom menace wave

>teehee the prequels are bad but TFA was FRICKIN EPIC

What did he do/say?

No one thinks this but you. We can enjoy it and not think Mike or anyone else is some kind of chosen whose opinions we must all follow along with. I've disagreed with him a few times, agreed more often. I wouldn't spend my time watching shitty 80s direct-to-VHS films either but I'm glad someone does.

only a redditor would consider him a credible critic in the first place

This
Stay mad at a bunch of drunks who make tons of money doing what they love

Remember when he said Hillary was a good role model for little girls?

What actually went wrong in Mike's life?

Attached: 1553049511196.png (308x294, 153K)

smells like incel

Mike actually recommended Captain Penis-Envy even though it's a steaming pile of shit so I guess that's yet one more clue as to what mega entertainment company (((Disney))) pays him in golden buttplugs. Jay, his sidekick, is a faggot too btw.

Attached: 1546177978934.jpg (969x623, 223K)

any retard can be a reviewer, in fact it helps

he is literally a marvel shill, he wouldn't even do a review of alita the fucking hack

when the internet's most popular movie reviewers are mouse shills, you know marvel capeshit is never going away. Sad little truth

They were likeable in TFA. He shit all over TLJ, which is the correct view.

So the CM review honeymoon only lasted about a week and a half huh

>They were likeable in TFA
>Rey
>Ever likeable
Jesus Christ this TFA shilling has gone way too fucking far

when will prequel fags stop seething.

>probably never

Attached: 1547715205289.png (482x610, 361K)

He stayed in Milwaukee.

FPBP

>make fun of people laughing at fart jokes
>have an entire BOTW where they laugh at fart jokes in Thunderpants

>this alt-right guy isn't alt-right enough for me!!!

Pathetic.

What wasn't likeable about Rey in TFA?

>alt-right

Mike's afraid to say anything beyond safe center-left opinions these days.

Her stupid round head.
Her overly pronounced accent
Her bad fucking acting

The lack of real motivation, the hostility towards Finn and BB-8, her cowardice, her hamfisted abilities that are just granted to her.

I'm going to watch their review of episode 9.(it's 9 right?) and then I'm going to wait until the movie is out on blu ray to pirate it. :^)

RLM is about as liberal as it gets without safe spaces. The fuck are you on about?

what part of
>The Last Plinkett review
>boy I sure do love cots
did you not understand?

they wouldn't possibly give up their cash crop which is shitting on star wars

Attached: 1422502468094.jpg (376x471, 29K)

someone posted this in another thread
I'm still not sure how I feel about Jay's hot takes

Attached: jay and new mike.jpg (643x661, 59K)

Tfw when Mike said he loved Jurassic World. Even Jay couldn't believe it
That was the day it all went down hill

Attached: images-26.jpg (296x170, 5K)

>sportscasters should be dismissed because they can't play sports, only people who play sports should be allowed to have opinions on sports

Attached: 52696686_839900596356979_3808465619279222777_n.jpg (320x320, 13K)

>says JJ Abrams would be best person to helm new star wars movies
>says The Force Awakens is a pefect star wars movie
>doesn't critique nuwars movies with even a tenth of the vitriol and hatred he levelled at the prequels

This guy lost his credibility a long time agi.

He doesn't like the director so is skeptical that the movie will turn out as well as the trailer looks

Reasonably sensible opinion imo

That's generally true yes
The only one's who aren't former players are broadcast professionals who are there for their stentorian voice

Attached: 1498520149526.png (1440x2560, 2.82M)

>poe a cookie cutter idiotic marvel quipster
>likeable
>finn a perpetually huffing nigger who talks fast and has no character beyond cowardly
>likeable
>Rey a big mouthed mary sue whom everyone loves immediately with no bonding or friendships having to be built up
>likeable

It's so soothing to watch a new hope with luke being a whiny farm kid stumbling earnestly after a geriatric obi wan while getting mogged by a contemptuous han solo and a frustrated princess leia.

Attached: maxresdefault(3).jpg (1280x720, 99K)

What's with critics somehow knowing exactly what directors do wrong yet being completely unable to make even a competent film at all? No one takes financial advice from a 40 year old who lives in his moms basement and makes less than 20k a year, so why do we listen to film critics who can't make decent films?

don't forget
>actualy stated, that aquaman was too serious, and the ending should have been a joke maybe, where he and ocean master swim up and fight, BuT iIs AcTuAlY a ShOpPiNg MaLl!!!

I thought he went pretty hard on Rain and TLJ
But if they praise literally anything about it and don't go 100% savage you retards think they are defending it

Smells like faggot

>I must defend my friend simulator!

Attached: 1409145835646.jpg (200x200, 27K)

You are fucking retarded if you think they actually have any integrity and will actually skip the money a star wars review would bring them. Need i remind you?

youtu.be/Uwt7GpAWfMQ

Attached: 1400950897158.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I love how RLM is so fucking contrarian that they know have to say in every review "DUDE NITPICKING IS BAD BECAUSE PEOPLE ON YOUTUBE DO IT AND WE'RE NOT LIKE THE REST" even though their entire channel started as a nitpicking channel.

And the problem is not even their attitude, it's the fact that their fans will defend it.

Way to poison the well buddy
I bet you're fun at parties

they were always paid by Disney to destroy the Star Wars name. Everyone knew the prequels were shit but they somehow got a whole cottage industry out of it.

Can confirm.

critics and economists