Army Dog

What am I in for?

Attached: MV5BOTU1NzgxMDcxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODY0OTkzNzE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,683,1000_AL_.jpg (683x1000, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JqZauB59cCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a snuff film idc what anyone has to say about "art"

A snuff film

Attached: Let's Bark this whole village dog.jpg (697x381, 75K)

The scene where he makes the Iraqis choose which of their children they wanted to dig a grave for was in bad taste

I think they took it a bit too far with that one scene where Army Dog has to pretend to be one of the dead villagers

I feel that the kill count was warranted due to the rabies in the third act but the baby bottle filled with acid was too much.
That should've been left in the director's cut.

American "comedy"

Idk man that scene where army dog killed those Iraqi pups was pretty brutal.

A graphic, haunting display of the wounds American ideals of masculinity can play on young soldiers.

>that scene where army dog gets a grenade launcher
>gets frustrated that he hadn’t been able to use his weapon
>herds some women and children together
>backs off and fired several explosive rounds into them
The special effects were amazing and Michael Bay would be proud but come on...

that scene where he committed suicide was pretty ruff

>that scene where 5 years after his last tour of duty ended he randomly brings home unexploded ordnance and decimates his host family while trying to be a good boy

I know it's supposed to be tragic but it was too much for me.

>running length 1hr 54min
>baby mauling scene 29 minutes
>3 minutes into the baby mauling scene they replaced the partial baby prop with a random chunk of meat
>soldiers cheering army dog on the entire time
>that one new recruit in the back that was about the vomit every time he was in the shot
>army dog randomly biting the leg of the soldier closest to the baby meat chunk in the end before they all pummel the dog into oblivion

It's like watching dog version of Caligula

“The first time Army Dog came, the children followed him. He let the children pet him. Then he barked and left. We don’t know his language – he smiled and said "woof" and so we learned the word woof.”

“The second time he came, we poured him water to drink. He was panting. He didn’t say anything.”

“The third time he killed everyone.”

*raises paw*

>"Who's a good boy, who's a good boy?" scene at the end
>Army Dog simply thousand yard stares into the distance as the credits roll
Puro kine

>army dog starts taking girls into his dog kennel to rape them
>other men in his troop can't see into the windowless dog house but they know...
>army dog just shoots the girls when he's done and grabs another
>bites into the virgin's vagina to "loosen her up"
dark stuff

That scene where his knot gets stuck in the girls ass was a little much, especially when they pan out and you see the top half is missing

>sfx
Those were irl live rounds user... why do you think this film is on the UN's banned list?

YOU AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT A HOUND DOG starts playing

Attached: thousand-yard-stare-dog-2[1].jpg (480x360, 10K)

Reddit the thread

>FAMILY APPROVED
Fuck
All
Muslims
Including
Local
Youth

Absolutely insidious organization. I'll never forget the day I found that unmarked USB stick containing armydog.mov outside the city mosque. I still have nightmares about it 7 years later but better me as a grown man than some innocent islamic child

>that scene where the us soldiers are pinned down and army dog fires some willy pete at them but his trajectory is off and glasses the adjacent civilian village full of women and children

The inferior Christian version of Megan Leavey

God damn that torture scene in Nuking Danang was horrible, a pow with a bigboy firecracker in her ass with armydogs buddies drinking and laughing made me sick.

Still tough to believe this film was partially responsible for the Arab Spring

His trajectory wasn't off. He hit what he meant to hit.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-03-20h37m37s102.png (1280x544, 863K)

Probably directed by the guy behind all the Air Buddies movies.

this, for god's sake he looks right at the camera and winks right before going for that behind-the-ear scratch

There's nothing in the rules that says a dog CAN'T join the army........

>When he turns the flamethrower on the war reporter to cover up his involvement in the massacre

Attached: 1491342867689.png (580x849, 698K)

>War... war is ruff

>army dog, are we still good boys?
>I don't know, I just dont fucking know anymore

Delta Buddies was the most terrifying

I mean I guess I should expect much from Army Dog, but this cover is hilariously photoshopped.

Attached: army.png (678x750, 914K)

I have a high tolerance for sick shit but even I started dry heaving when he began chewing on the charred bones with fervor, as if that hideous parody of his past life habits could bring back his innocence...

"You see, sergeant? We do shoot dogs in Iraq."

>the Diem Bien Phu prequel

Tbh I don’t get how the clip of the POW chick getting the knot ripped out of her pussy didn’t make it on MrSkin.com yet

when army dog lures those UN soldiers into a bomb rigged house so he can blame the villagers of terrorism and get the US soldiers to kill all of them with drone strikes was pretty funny haha

Really liked how that one line tied the Army Dog and Generation Kill cinematic universes together. It was just a brief moment but hearing the gunshots in the background and the yelps knowing it was Army Dogs last stand. Powerful stuff knowing both stories were happening concurrently.

Was the interrogation part based on Abu Gharib? Like half those guys got “Put to sleep” and the other half got personally branded with the word “Bitch” on their foreheads

My theater started cheering when Army Dog tossed the flare right into the broken cockpit of the hijacked helicopter and the pilot got blown to shit by hellfire missiles

I turned it off just before he lured the child soldiers into “that” ambush with promises of food and loving adoption by Americans. It was like a dark echo of his own life story.

You should do a story about me sometime

Attached: get some.png (585x400, 328K)

Isn't that the stunt double? Granted he wasn't used much given how the lead actor INSISTED on performing it himself 'live in one take'

>"fetch this muhfucker"
>*tosses cluster grenade into vietcong hospital"

"HOW DO YOU SHOOT BITCHES AND PUPS!?!?" "IT'S EASY... YOU JUST GOTTA GET THEIR LEADS ON THEIR COLLARS AHAHAHAA!! AINT WAR *HOOOOOWWWWLLLLLL*"

Kino, but it's not for you if you can't handle excessive gore and violence

Attached: army dog.jpg (1778x1000, 1022K)

Hard to get a full story of just where this thing came from. I've heard Herzog ghost-directed it but I've also heard Eli Roth and Sam Raimi had hands in it too. Some even say its loosely edited together CIA documentary footage never meant to see the light of day

Great acting. He really knows how to play dead.

>"OK Army Dog, shake. Shake!"
>army dog has been shaking for half the movie at this point

All memes aside is this from something?

My Lai Massacre interview

>le scene where army doggo kill ppl and then tortures ppl then run over ppl with a tank....................

umm le sgt woofer..

o dark

oowowo wt* uhmmmm ****shivers***

i need to uh.... lie down

WHAT LE FUCK?

wasnt expecting that xP

jesus raimi xDd

GOOD doggo le pupper doggo lewoofer

XD XD XD haha dude xd dude xd xd HAHA pfffftHAHAAA! you are SO ironic bro haha you are FUNNY my dude FUNNY what a FUNNY little man, you are!

HAAAAAA hahaha DUUUDE u r LITERALLY funnier than every1 BROOO!!! funnier than any1 i have EVER SEEN BRO HAHAHA hahaha XD XD XD
the irony haha the irony hahaha it make me cry so funny haha its just so funny omg

You. you are funny dude. you are so better than everyone dude you are funny. funny man. you are so very funny dude. (You) are funny. hilarious post. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you are FUNNY!

hAHa
>hAHa

hAHa
>hAHa

hAHa
>hAHa

hAHa
>hAHa

hAHa
>hAHa

hAHa
>hAHa

hAHa
>hAHa

le doggowoofer pupuuper le sgt kibbles le doggo n navy litter le snek too doggo :) then le General Alpo xD

Attached: 31.png (500x682, 279K)

ironically the best thread on Yea Forums right now

>puro kine

Based

Was wondering when you'd show up, running late tonight?

Attached: 1459611996399.gif (720x480, 196K)

>“YOU KILLED MY BROTHERS, CHARLIE. YOU LIKE RUSSIAN ROULETTE?! C’MON CHARLIE! LET’S PLAY FETCH!”

Fucked up scene imo

fucking kek

based

nice selfie bro hajhaha

thanks

Yea and you can't forget that after the explosion happened he just barks "Oops thats 'not' wanted i do'

Attached: 1551568043696.jpg (1280x1080, 290K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JqZauB59cCE

>that CIA agent getting his teeth pulled out one by one for his treachery

Jesus fucking Christ. The sequence just dragged.

> Thank you for your service, Army Dog. Someone had to show the tranny horde the way to hell

Attached: image3 (2).jpg (2016x1512, 322K)

A really, really good retelling of Heart of Darkness with some Platoon and Full Metal Jacket mixed in.

Attached: dog ptsd.gif (212x189, 996K)

> The scene where Army Dog belittles the two gay troops in platoon to the point where when they are on R & R they suicide in the bathtub as Surfing Bird plays.

Attached: ECF8AFFD-718B-4073-AFB7-10FDD195B6B1.jpg (3024x4032, 1.35M)

It’s jarring to imagine what happened in the directors head when watching a bunch of boys forced to rape their own mothers

I feel like that character flaw never found resolution.

>that joke he made during formation about how with the repeal of DADT “Finally, straight sailors will be able to serve openly with pride”

> That scene where Army Dog is retired from the military but pulls his handler to a local Islamic splinter cell to tear throats and fuck butts.

Attached: image1 (11).jpg (3024x4032, 2.31M)

I was expecting this and it was still, dare I say it, based

>tfw the doge die

Attached: 1544120288827.jpg (1200x627, 69K)

yeah yeah art and all that but was the scene where Army Dog sews that Afghan man's head to a pigs ass and then makes his kids kiss it necessary?

>that scene where Army Dog thought he was back in Kabul when the kids started pointing cap guns at each other and then proceeded to gouge the closet one's eyes out
Jesus Christ Van Dien...

>when army dog rapes that sobbing vietnamese teenager and the subtitles show he's barking about how she's going to have "disgusting half human half dog babies"
Yeah congress was right to ban this film.

DOGFORT CHECKING IN ANY REPORT ON CHARLIE, WHAT'S YOUR 20

Attached: dogfort.jpg (375x397, 35K)

>the scene where army dog rapes an entire village using nothing but gun oil and napalm as lube, lighting each victim on fire when he finishes with them until the village is nothing but a collection of huts and charred corpses
I think maybe they went too far there.

>oh hey Army Dog! How was that intense urban firefight where you accidentally greased an entire sandnigger family with a machine gun?

>*pant* *pant* it was a little RUFF
>*wags tail*

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 9K)

After army dog executed his black squadmate when he went to take a piss I just knew Raimi was somehow involved.

kek

This thread is like a long, bad Aristocrats joke

>'who let the dogs out' starts playing

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 389K)

>Ezra Kemp’s latest film “Army Dog” just premiered at the Cannes Film Festival — and audiences were walking out in droves, according to several critics on the scene. One even said the director had “gone too far this time.”

>“Just left Ezra Kemps’s Army Dog. Gross. Pretentious. Vomitive. Torturous. Pathetic,” wrote one critic.

every army dog thread we have one scene which should eventually become pasta. this is that scene

>that final scene where the handler goes to pet him but he flinches and growls, then looks surprised at his own reaction
I know you'd have to reach pretty far to say he was innocent, but I think that one scene shows how disconnected he became from his own actions. He still perceived himself as a good boy, but in that final scene he notices for perhaps the first time in the movie that his actions no longer line up with his self-perception.

Attached: 1384327787461.jpg (126x126, 3K)