Are there any places left in England as comfy as old Mr Bean episodes makes them out to be...

Are there any places left in England as comfy as old Mr Bean episodes makes them out to be, or are they all Sharia Controlled Zones now?

Attached: Screenshot_20190403-213010_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x618, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jtqpuYvOfHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is johnny english any good

What's the best Mr. Bean episode? I need something to watch right now.

Theyre all golden

in a sense, they're all the best *smile* but in a more accurate sense, that hotel-centric one probably

I don't like the ones where he talks, and where he interacts with other people. He's best when he's silent and on his own.

1st one was good, but i dont remember much of it.

I like the one where he makes a sandwich on a park bench and when he goes back to school

The episode where he turns a mundane event into a spectacle. I forgot what it was called.

mr bean was an incel

So Bean is an alien right

uhh no

Attached: bean4.jpg (435x350, 13K)

Have sex.

youtube.com/watch?v=jtqpuYvOfHY

I dont really get the humor of this show and I'm 6'2"

There is no correlation between height and being a brainlet but you're clearly one.

Most of the non-green areas.

Attached: england islam 2011.png (454x904, 128K)

>2011
Majority is green now.

Attached: typical english neighbourhood.webm (854x480, 2.76M)

Sugoi desu ne...

imagine Mr. Bean getting halal meat

Anywhere rural or middle class.

You sound like you're 5'6"

Why are so many Muslims in England? Why are European leaders hell-bent on diluting their people with cultural and ethnic outsiders?
t. American

Kill yourself, yes of course there are you fucking idiot.

Idiots

Answer honesty. Are you posting from a Sharia Controlled Zone at this minute?

I liked all three and fuck critics for shitting all over the only modern comedies that don't rely on pussy jokes.

Nice one bro

allahu ackbar gimme gibs

No, this minute I'm in Mexico as of 3 months ago. As someone from London however, who's frequented Birmingham, who's been up northern England it's literally not as bad as right wing morons say. "Sharia controlled zone" is a byword for "I'm a retard". You can kill yourself as well hate preacher.

what the fuck is your problem?

Free gimme gibs + they multiply like rats. The welfare state was not ready for this.

why are americans so obsessed with a tiny island?

daddy issues?

Friendly reminder the Eurocucks who blast the LE 56% MAYMAY are just projecting the fact that Europe is gonna be less than 50% white by 2025

Attached: less than 56 percent.jpg (1671x645, 200K)

Post a taco with a timestamp right now

i guess /pol/ has merged with very single board on this site

>very single board on this site
this whole website is nothing but singles

What the fuck is yours?
No.
They've destroyed Yea Forums and 4channel

i've even seen some of them trying to post their shit on Yea Forums

>replying to posts

Have sex

We're actually not. OP is just a fag.

I've never posted on /pol/ my entire life. The problem with you hyperlibs is that if someone isnt a turboleftist then they must but a nazi, amirite