Shazam

Shazam has a higher critic rating than Captain bitch face Marvel.

OH NOOO NO NO NOOO

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-03-21-12-52.png (1280x720, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/11/disney-makes-a-bigger-ask-of-theaters-than-ever-before-with-the-last-jedi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Beta reddit soiflakes BTFO

I don't think Marvel cares considering Captain Marvel just crossed the $1bil threshold.
>cry more.

>Shazam
Shitzam

Have sex

DC will do the same without having to buy their own tickets.

OHHHHHHH

COPE

>have sex
Pic related.

Attached: 1552162778307.jpg (668x445, 34K)

I still can't believe people don't understand how asinine it is to believe that disney bought their own tickets.

They made a movement to "help poor little girls to see CM!" which literally only benefits them by increasing the numbers of profit

I'm sure that will be a great comfort when it makes less than $100 million worldwide

>DC will do the same without having to buy their own tickets.
Sad delusional DCuck

Attached: 42119895538c8a4053d8689b849950d3.gif (700x373, 3.77M)

And that raised like 66k, which is only a fraction of 1 million

That and fandango was giving free tickets, which counts in the total number.
Which is not the same that buying their own tickets but it's a way to trick the masses that the movie is doing better.

It's not the only thing that they have been doing.

Does it tho? From what I've heard this is a charitable promotion. They wouldn't actually make any money off this, in fact they'd be losing money on potential ticket sales. The most they would get would be a tax write off.

update that shit

Attached: Screenshot_20190403-234540.png (720x1280, 114K)

That's a lot of "tricking" to get the movie past $1 billion.

no it's not
they were literally asking people to donate money to buy the tickets

Yes, it does.

It can go all the way up to 96% that won't stop this piece of shit from bombing

Remember when DCucks were claiming RT doesn't matter for like, years?
This is hilarious

Attached: 1554331413103.jpg (1334x1161, 375K)

They also claimed this would make more than Captain Marvel

It obviously won't but you can't deny that they were doing weird stuff to make it seem that people were seeing the movie at first, If people read online that the movie is doing great they will go to see it.

remember when Marvelfags started crying about RT scores despite still having 20 point bonus?

Attached: 1554214584922.jpg (602x398, 72K)

It doesn't if you what you want to see is how good the movie/show is, Go read any "review" in RT and see how they're a joke.
It matters with recaudation for the movie since normies are more likely to go watch a movie that has a flesh rating than a rotten.

By that token you could argue that the bad word of mouth from the cucks on this board and all over youtube hurt the movies sales.

It does, why do you think that Youtube was going full damage control with reviews from CM? Yea Forums is not a place filled with normies.

Will women ever recover?

>why do you think that Youtube was going full damage control with reviews from CM?
Not only reviews, they were deleating any comment joke related to Brie in A4's trailer.
They want to erase anything negative related to Captain Marvel.

This happens a lot and not just in the film industry, so I wouldn't be surprised desu. Especially after all the negative word it was getting just before release too.

Attached: 1552341289046.png (1949x3002, 3.33M)

Some musicians buy their own albums to bust their sales, we have cases of this and everything.
Why Disney couldn't do it?

People love touting this around. At the end of the day we can't actually corroborate the veracity of any of these photos. These people could have walked into any empty theater and snapped a pic.

"Some musicians" are not publicly traded companies...

Bump for more MCU COPE

Of course the largest, greediest film company is going to do this to pad its numbers if it can. Disney has also lowered the cuts movie theaters are allowed to take with their large projects.
arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/11/disney-makes-a-bigger-ask-of-theaters-than-ever-before-with-the-last-jedi/
They do this shit all the time.

they didn't buy 100% of their own tickets you doofus

>its illegal to buy tickets
go see a psychiatrist.

Shazam is gonna ride the chad wave into glory

unironically why does "disney buys its own tickets" trigger people on this board so much? Why would you even care in the first place? No one here even saw the movie (judging by the lack of actual posts about the movie)

Attached: memed.jpg (300x300, 25K)

>Expecting DCEUnuchs to be consistent
kek

This is mental illness.

So? They also work for big companies.

This. It will be glorious.

Yeah bro, Disney is just too fucking moral for an underhanded practice to inflate ticket sales and prop up stock prices like that.

My friends and I saw Captain Marvel in the theatre. We won’t be seeing Shatzam in the theatre.

Attached: 99BF683A-BEA3-4E7E-B238-DEAF185914DE.jpg (1032x1566, 1.95M)

Yeah bro, it's a conspiracy to smear Disney.

Attached: imaginebeingthisstupid.jpg (259x194, 6K)

I saw it :)

Because the spread of misinformation is the reason we have Trump and flat earthers. It was funny at first, but now we're reaching dangerous levels of human stupidity.

What's your argument?

I'm just gonna post this from another thread.

>Disney is a publicly traded company. They must submit year end tax reports to their shareholders. If they did this the amount of missing money would be impossible to hide.
>Disney (or any other public film company) would rather have a movie flop than commit a little thing known as defrauding the shareholders.

The spread of disinformation has caused minorities and fags to think they're oppressed and deserve special treatment.

>STILL MAKES LESS MONEY

LOL

Attached: 1553390111970.jpg (800x600, 310K)

Well that's because you're soiflake reddit bitch.

Buying tickets isn't like buying your own product. The movie gets shown either way. In the end some money goes to the theater but a lot of it comes back.

COPE

Nice mental gymnastics. They still had to buy their own tickets. Lmao.

I'm sorry, are you saying white people have to lie to stay in power?

Attached: original.jpg (699x522, 246K)

Disney have been shown to getting away with a lot of shit and no, Cap Marvel flopping wouldn't be a good thing since she's gonna be the future lead of the avenger.
They have to make masses believe that everything is going alright and that they're sexists and uncool for not seeing the future movies with that cunt.

>Why are people bring up blatant corporate deception? I know, I will call them "triggered" if they do that.

$10 in MouseBux has been deposited to your account.

You're only "defrauding the shareholders" if you get caught.

It's apparent you don't understand how the real world works.
Leave your basement. Go outside. It's bright, but you'll get used to it. Just wear some sunscreen you pasty pastry bastard.

>DCucks trying to use RT as an indicator of quality now
The hypocrisy from you retards is mind boggling

Attached: 1554217837240.jpg (2544x4000, 394K)

>mfw will see shazam with my bros while you incels argue about inane monetary values for industries you aren’t even a part of
Nothing more embarassing than company loyalty

Attached: EC746E10-B800-4667-9D1F-8245168D0861.jpg (1024x1024, 147K)

Take your own advice, please.

Since you're clearly a master 10th level accountant, explain to me how you o grand master would hide $100mil+ in your year end tax report to the shareholders.

kek

Attached: no_u.jpg (640x454, 31K)

k...and then EndGame shows up to cuck Shazam

>replies only with "dumb funy pic"

>literal white kid pretending

I'm pretty sure Endgame BTFO Shazam already with presales alone.

They literally booked out EVERY cinema screen in my area during opening week, so nothing else was allowed to play except Captain Marvel.

No other studio has ever done that to my knowledge.

Oh yeah big time. DC is dead

see

I thought DCfags hated rotten tomatoes.

Guess we'll just add this to the ever growing list of things DCfags flip flopped on. Seriously, just once I'd like them to stand by their convictions.

Thats not the same as buying tickets, and that's not on Disney. The theaters can allow or disallow movies at their discretion. If they wanted anything else to play, that's their prerogative.

>74 posts
>24 posters

Fuck off mousefaggots

Attached: 1552575456510.jpg (400x400, 39K)

Nooo that's what the minorities do. They live a lie as well haha.

Waaa im blak i need help :(

How am i pretending? I'm glad im white haha. Id kill myself if i was some baboon ass lookin nigger, slant face gook, or a smoosh faced beaner.