She's getting away with it because she's beautiful

She's getting away with it because she's beautiful.

Attached: IMG_8400.jpg (2000x3000, 736K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p6aAwR3r94s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would pay good money to have her cut my finger off while I was sleeping and shit all over my bed and Depp had the audacity to complain about it? What a crybaby

jellyfish dress

Attached: jellydress.jpg (450x450, 41K)

Beautiful people can get away with anything basically

I hate Amber Heard but I'd hatefuck that lewd stubbly pitpusy

She should get away with stealing my semen in the night and then using it to impregnate some other unsuspecting woman leading everyone in the village to think that woman and I had had an affair.

Fucking post what happened. not everyone has the time to look through all their tweets.

she's going to end up with a shaved head and a non-gendered partner like Rose Mcgowan.

Because no one can bring themselves to give two shits about crazy old Johnny Depp.

I did already, she cut Depp's finger off in a jealous drug fueled rage and he had to have it surgically reattached

A perfect candidate for bimbofication.

haha imagine if she hits the wall and ends up broke and penniless and you rescue her and feed her eggs and lick the pusy haha

Attached: 1541666094237.jpg (607x607, 28K)

And? Pretty people should be allowed to do whatever they want. We should bully and disregard uggos tho. This is the hierarchy we need for society to function

this but unironically

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH BULLSHIT ID PUT WITH IF I WAS DATING HER

BASED

It is fucked up that she abused Johnny Depp and stole millions from him and DinCels made her their queen (they'd shit all over her if she wasn't in aquafag)

Seriously, have some self respect you cuckboi footworshipping homos.

She’s getting off because she’s rich you dumb fuck

This, I would unironically let her murder me

disgusting pits. why do actresses get work done on their face but never laser off the pit hair? fukn idiots

She's beyond this world by all measures.

didnt she shit on Mr.Depp's bed?

I would still marry her for the sole purpose that my sons might have her genes.

fuck off. i love female hair of all kind

Low test, I hate this cunt but those pits are to die for.

That was Elon Musk

Yeah no shit

Right? That's a good armpit pussy, at least a 7/10

God damn she could spit into a cup and I’d drink it.

I’m OK with that.

Elon Musk shat on Johnny's bed?

I'd pay to watch her in a rough gangbang scene. Like her just getting absolutely used and abused with tears in her eyes. All consensual of course.

She literally is unironically getting away with it, what the fuck

Attached: 50670D8E-191F-4F28-97F5-E00A99CCDF92.png (750x1334, 829K)

tfw no literal 11/10 psycho BPD bisexual actress to chop my fingers off and stomp on my balls.

Attached: 1554230131723.png (280x291, 106K)

Beautiful rich people, yes

I'd let her fire a dry fart down my throat through a funnel, no questions asked

women are like children, they are not held to the same standard as men. they'll call us incels but you know the truth now.

Give it to me straight fellas, how many different cocks do you think have creampied her pusy?

Looks like Elon Musk forced her to lower her ambitions.

doubles

Attached: 1554184161647.jpg (576x415, 18K)

that's awful haha

Attached: 1535284673717.png (646x595, 323K)

Like 3

You want your sons to have effeminate genes? You better be a woman cause you don't deserve to be a man after that comment

If you're an effeminate man, you'll marry a strong woman and have female offspring. Its science.

Are you clinically retarded? A woman being beautiful and passing her genes onto her sons doesn't mean they will look effeminate.

Enlighten us on how genes and attractiveness work user

Not mine so not enough.

She could get away with murdering me and I wouldn't mind as long as I got to inhale from her ass in my final breath

So if you have an effeminate flower and you breed that flower with a manly flower, the flower offspring will be half effeminate and half manly. If say, the effeminate flower had a manly father and the gene was dormant, the ratio would instead be three manly flowers and one effeminate flower.

Clear enough, stupid?

Have you ever considered killing yourself?

Yes

based

Of course !!! ..... (笑´・艸・)

Attached: 914034ED-F4F9-4BE6-826F-1FE529A3960A.gif (319x200, 557K)

Are you clinically retarded? Or did you unironocally vote for Hillary Clinton? It's one of the two cause no proper man would want to pass on effeminate genes to their sons. A real man would marry a 6' plus woman to give their sons some real genes and fuck hot sluts on the side. I'm surprised you would think otherwise considering you're a manlet whose gene pool would benefit from an actual "big strong woman". You fucking degenerate.

It'll catch up to her eventually. Crazy women never live long or happily. It's just not in their trajectory because they never learn humility or how to be a decent person until their completely used up and their looks are gone.

Attached: child-shoot-father-video-games.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

I've read the comment section of a few articles, and most (including women) seem to believe Depp.

She's only worth 9 million according to Google. Lol

based pusy poster

How is she poor? I would give my life savings to be in the same room as her when she does a queef that pops on her ass

She's earned it.

Besides, she didnt do anything wrong. Johnny Depp is just fucking crazy.

Attached: Amber-Heard-Hot-Dress.jpg (1020x1578, 230K)

The gross part is you probably aren't joking. Men are so fucking disgusting

*because she’s a woman
Literal female privilege

based pusyposter

She was really stunning in Aquaman. Arguably she's a much shittier person than Brie Larson, but why do I hate the latter so much more?

She was getting fucked by BBC on the side. Johnny Depp is a cuck

probably because she's hot and her toes don't contain the primordial soup

Why is Amber samefagging this much in this thread?

She'll hit the wall soon enough.

youtu.be/p6aAwR3r94s