Everybody complaining about the trailer haven't read The Killing Joke and it shows

Everybody complaining about the trailer haven't read The Killing Joke and it shows

Attached: maxresdefault - 2019-04-03T210411.386.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

>expecting normie tier plebbitors to know about comics
You're asking too much.

What does the near murder of Barbara Gordon and Capture of Commissioner Gordon have to do with this?

Wow, what a bunch of plebs. Not patricians like us right. It goes The Greek Myths, The Bible and Killing joke when it comes to great works which have shaped the course of Western history right. Fucking idiots.

This.

this but unironically

>Everybody complaining about the trailer
what you talking about? all I've seen is praise

But plebs are praising this dogshit

>capeshit

Attached: 1523333006096.jpg (600x600, 44K)

ya seethe?

I wonder how will you guys react when the movies releases and it turns out Joaquin Phoenix is not the joker but he actually inspires a kid to become the real joker

Attached: IMG_20190403_201222.jpg (4160x3120, 2.39M)

Oh no, they haven’t read a mediocre issue of Batman that not even the writer likes.

>capekino
ftfy

Attached: 1529938434953.jpg (230x164, 24K)

Shouldn't have to have read anything to appreciate a trailer.

If your response is to say "oh that's because you havent read xyz" then that means the trailer was poorly made.

>Yea Forumseddit from Yea Forums
>says kino for pleb shit
EVERY SINGLE TIME

Nah bro, I'm just helping OP point out these fucking mouthbreathers who haven't read one of the greatest works in western canon.

What they showed in the trailer has nothing to do with The Killing Joke, the fuck are you talking about?

I only read big boy books, not children's picture magazines.

>Everybody complaining about the trailer
So like 3 random twitter accounts this board has been spamming al day?

I read the killing joke and it was pretty cringe, the asylum scene was good though.

It's a marketing ploy the shills are trying to use here

It's about the characterization. Comiclets for some reason think that he shouldn't be weird and volnourable when in reality that's how he is in all of his best stories

Normie plebbitors love the trailer

Bingo.

That's pretty obvious by the fact that young Bruce is in the film and it's set in the 70s.

I have not see a SINGLE hateful comment on any of the Yotube uploads. Not even slightly negative. Everyone loves it.

Why everything is cringe for zommers?

that would be retarded and I would walk out of the the theater

>zommers
I'm not undead though

If its not R-rated I'm not interested.

it's rated nc-17 for male nudity

That's because it's kiddie fucking Disney shit as always.

I'm in it for my man Joaquin.

Normie tier plebbitors love the killing joke.

>If I have to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice
What did he mean by this?

Nearly everyone is already familiar with the Joker because of the Batman movies, they don't have to explain that much.

so you know about the helicopter gag?

lol go off back to /vg/ and Yea Forums you cocksucking little faggot

I'm just glad they showed two more running scenes.

Might as well be if you're a zoomer.

Who else here screaming nigger and running out the theater in a black neighborhood ghetto mall?