Character is said to be depressed

>character is said to be depressed
>has sex regularly

Attached: tumblr_mcf5lvix1x1rfkogxo1_500.gif (500x318, 332K)

Fucking only made me more miserable. But it might be because i paid for it

sex doesnt cure depression. if anything it validates it as a personality trait

>using someone else's body as a jerk off toy produces infinite happiness
what a sad virgin myth

>normies push it as the end all be all thing
>it doesn't fix anything
Then what's the point user?

I've seen this post before

Attached: 1412544294279.jpg (400x386, 36K)

>character lives in a large inner city apartment with friends
>is considered a pathetic loser because he hasn't had sex for a month

>character is supposedly lonely
>it's a she

Attached: aragorn-smile.jpg (492x416, 24K)

have you even had sex dawg? It isn't some magical thing that makes depression "go away".

>character is said to be a virgin
>has sex regularly

Attached: f31300a81666a8b37f4ba59e3c0cca85--pepe-the-frog-slug.jpg (236x208, 9K)

>character has good job, good house, plenty of expensive shit, no problem whatsoever, his life is just as normal (and economically comfy) as it can get
>something is irremediably wrong with character, he must do something to stand out of the mass
Ah, the 90s

>t. has never heard fo Kenjataimu
The more regularly you have sex, the more often it happens.
It can lead to some sad realizations

Can effect you with masterbashion too though.

Had pretty serious depression when I Was with my last gf; had sex all the time. I think she
could've been the one for me but she couldn't help me out of the darkness at that time so she split.
Not depressed any more but I do miss her.

You don’t understand what depression is.

>Having someone that you can use as a jerk off toy.
You either have some sort of emotional connection to this person which helps with depression or the simple fact that you have a human being that is your literal jerk off toy should lift you out of depression. Its not a myth buddy

suck my balls sadboi lmao

Having sex in a loving relationship and fucking a slampiggy or daddy issue dime piece isn't the same dude.

So whats the point then?

are you guys seriously saying that sex won't seem that special after jerking off 10000 times? bro wtf

>t. sad normie

Not really sure. I'm finding more and more that it's up to you to create meaning out of your existence.

Nobody can every convince me that some guy having loads of sex is "le depressed"

>b-b-but u don't know what depression is, user (((
Fuck off.

>get mocked and shamed for not having sex
>rave about how good sex feels
>wow why u virgins think its a big deal

Having sex with another man might make you a happier user.
So...
*yawns*
*lays arm behind you*

ever*

This poster wants to give you AIDS in return for affection. Sounds like an acceptable deal.

>normies mock vrigins/ vocels/ incels all day and night
>they have a lot of sex in their life
>when they have their fill they have the gall to tell others sex isn't that important and blah, blah, fucking blah.

t. naive

that's because you lack the IQ to comprehend even a simple concept as depression

>112374216 (Dead)
>has sex with 18 year olds at their moms house

Oh, boo fucking ooo, your life is soo sad :'(

I had sex somewhat regularly with a girl for nine months, we have barely spoken since January and she can't really stand me anymore. But sex itself doesn't make you happy, it's just some act you feel rather shit about when it's over if you don't like the person.

It fucking sucks going back to having nothing, and i miss her every single day. You are honestly better off user not involving yourself with some chick, because it just fucking sucks when it ends.

>muh depression
>after having lots of sex
Stupid made up first world problem bullshit.

>muh iq
Mine ranges from 115-125. Probably smarter than you, by your own western standards. Stupid half-wit.
>but muh iq is 100,000,000,000

You need a new hoe, didn't you get the memo?

It's easier said than done user. I'm not exactly good looking so she was kind of a really lucky shot that i don't think will ever happen again.

Yes, but suddenly realizing you did things you regret with some sad/manipulative skank goes on a whole other level compared to just masturbating

Nobody actually has sex regularly. I mean, in my experience at least, girls really don't like having sex.

do sex

Pretty sure they do, just not with you.

>115-125
There are like 200 million people that are smarter than you and 1/5 of them are in Kenya or some shit. LMAOing at this IQlet

lol incel

>I mean, in my experience at least, girls really don't like having sex.
Remember boys, if you can't score, that's literally the reason prostitutes exist

How do I find asian massage parlors in NY that give happy endings? Asking for a friend so he can avoid them.

Women hate sex, they don't enjoy the act itself, they just enjoy the idea of it, that's why they only enjoy sex with Chad
The only exception is dudes with huge dicks (9 inches and up). Only then do women actually physically enjoy sex

everytime I had sex I wanted to blow my brains out afterwards, fuck incels are so ignorant

Mass audiences don't want to see what actual depression looks like

>Sub-Saharan Africa's average iq isn't in the 80-90's
Apparently, you're not part of the 200 million.

>first world white people crying and feeling sad for having sex
Yeah, nobody wants to see that.

>not knowing how averages work

>Asking for a friend so he can avoid them.
just avoid anything that goes with "tantric" or "4 hands massage" and similar shit, check the reviews don't have any suspicious hidden code in them, your friend should mostly be in the clear

>t. thirdworld shitter
Yeah depression is a first world problem, that doesn't mean it isn't real.

after years of smashing the same girl, my hard ons got weaker. maybe theres something to this bros

Just keep in mind anons that it is not the act of not getting sex that is the issue, sex is just a temporary satisfaction - One which feels pretty meaningless and sad with some girl you're not really into, or indeed she isn't into you for more than the sex.

The issue is not being wanted. Not being the type of guy that the girl just waits for to text back, that she will when you do so text her friends asking them what she should reply back. It's not being the guy she thinks of, not being the guy she could easily introduce to her normie friends and indeed family, not being the one she wants to post photos of on her social media - It's really the issue of not being wanted at all, and i mean genuinely wanted.

So you know, these statistics that was recently posted about so many people not getting sex is just a tiny tiny part of the problem. i would imagine more and more people going through the issue of not being wanted properly that will really cause mental health in many people to go the fuck down the drain.

I've had sex with several chicks, what i haven't had is someone actually wanting me like i described, so really i don't feel very good. And you won't either if it happens, and i'm sure other non virgins here can agree with me on this.

Attached: 1446243571681.jpg (232x197, 23K)

>tfw autism, awkwardness, never having experience with opposite sex, low confidence, and fat, so at this point I almost don't even try i twits regular girls
>tfw go to prostitutes (legal where I live)
>most of them chat a bit before or after the act
>tfw roughly a quarter of them literally ask me why I haven't find a gf yet
>tfw one actually begun trying to give me advice on how to approach girls and have better relationships, this just caused me to feel mentally physically awful (in retrospect I think it might have been my first actual panic attack), I said some excuses and left
Now I've even stopped going with those girls, I'm not even sure what to do with my free time anymore

I had sex hyped up my entire life, like it was gonna be some magical portal that ascends me to a higher plane of existence. When it finally happened all i thought to myself was "that was it?". The girl wasn't psycho bitch. The second i had sex (different women) was a lot better. Sex is as much an emotional act as it is a physical one, maybe even morso, so keep that in mind.

Both men and women that fuck a bunch of random people have self-worth issues. I know because I did it for a time.

So you've had sex at least and you like i wrote in my post probably know how meaningless it really feels like after the act. Having said that, i don't think you are completely a lost case, many of us aren't really. But in today's society with these apps, how entitled girls feel and all that shit the difficulty lvl really ramps up.

But i would advice to stop paying for prostitutes because as you're well aware of now, it doesn't really make things better, it just makes things worse. The last girl i saw and we basically fooled around for 9 months was the closest I've got to a relationship, and maybe i will never ever find a girl that treats me like she for the most part did.

So having lost that it just feels even worse now, so my advice, i guess user, is just to don't give up completely because you never know when it might suddenly happen. Although for people like us it is very difficult. And i can only imagine what it's like being good looking enough to have way more chances.

>Both men and women that fuck a bunch of random people have self-worth issues. I know because I did it for a time.
In fucking deed. I feel girls that have a lot of sexual partners usually have some sort of issues. The one i mentioned dating, i was also her first one. So shortly after we stopped she banged 4 guys or so. And i know she has mental health issues, so it just kind of confirms my anecdotal theory.

Well, that might be true some day, user
Thanks

No problem user, i realize it sounds like a meme sentence that "it might suddenly happen". But who knows. Have a good night user and take care.

>His biggest problem is that he's a virgin

What are you all? 14? Adults have real problems in life.

>Character is depressed from a "chemical imbalance"

Attached: 1407697901132.gif (240x234, 2.72M)

gn, user