One of batmans most fearsome villains

>one of batmans most fearsome villains
>comes across as a basement dwelling, Elliot Rodger tier incel

Bravo DC

Attached: joaquin_joker.0.jpg (1200x800, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/104008063/#104012304
youtube.com/watch?v=6vLmZ5Fkl6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What was the deed in the mask that Thomas Wayne was talking about, and why was everyone in a clown mask nearly rioting?

I think he runs as mayor as a joke and people start following him

Does it look like a Parks and Recreation episode to you?

The spoilers were confirmed by scenes today
big spoilers mind you and they're 100% real
he's not the joker we all know. a homeless kid watching him die at the end is that joker

Fuck DC and fuck Batman, give me a Falling down 2: electric clowngaloo.

where can i read the rest

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/104008063/#104012304

Yeah, not getting much menace here. It feels too reallistic, like an actual guy going around i clown makeup would be some weirdo, not a criminal master mind.

there's nothing there about a homeless kid

Cool another joker thread

Yeah I read the wrong one haha

Suicide Squad already ruined him, idk what you're talking about.

The only thing that DC does consistently and does well... is ruining it's characters.

Half the people on this board right now are unironic shills and viral marketers so I don't know why I'm wasting my time writing this, but this is just one version of the joker on one earth. The multiverse has a near infinite amount of worlds, some in which the joker was never created, some in which batman died as a child and the joker ended up being Thomas Wayne's wife who went insane from grief, some of which the world is a cold desolate wasteland in which humans died out eons ago.

This is but a single version of the joker, and not the same earth that the justice league movies nor the suicide squad movies take place in. This appears to me to be one of the noir worlds, similar to the reality that Gotham takes place in.

>some of which the world is a cold desolate wasteland in which humans died out eons ago.

god I wish that were our earth

wow what the fuck is wrong with DC.

The awful Gotham show has had like 5 not-jokers Why can't they just have a normal one that's ACTUALLY the joker for once

youtube.com/watch?v=6vLmZ5Fkl6o

this is, as of 2019, still unbeaten

That's how he was always portrayed in Killing Joke...

If I got bullied a lot in school and throughout my life, and I kept it all in but I cannot hold in my anger anymore, would this be a good movie to watch?

No, it might induce you to RISE UP

There's literally nothing wrong with a little payback, just make sure its directed toward the right people. Those people that bullied you in high school? They're still around, and they think they got away with everything. They think they hurt you and they'll never face any consequences for it.

Show them just how wrong they are.

They are stealing Gotham's ideas

So he's Batman's brother?

>Killing Joke
>basement dwelling incel
He had a wife on that comic, the main reason he became the joker was because he started doing crime so he could provide for her and her future child in the future

let it go
the trailer was good
maybe the film will end up sucking but right now, you lost this argument

Of course, retard. Have you not noticed the media 24/7 clinging to the narrative that alienated, fighting age white males with nothing to lose are the most dangerous people in society, even more than muslims, illegals etc?

>What if I were to run for mayor?
>Imagine that, a clown running for mayor?
>Of course, most people in our politics today are clowns so I should fit right in!

Attached: maxresdefault (87).jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Sir, I'm gonna need you to step out of line and approach the VirginDetector4500, please

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)