What's the difference?

>Both symbolize that anyone can snap and become the Joker
>Both pain their faces
>Both hate the rich
>Both are darker than previous versions

Attached: Difference.jpg (1280x718, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

joaquin's one shows what happens when people normalizes mental illness and a mentally ill decides to embrace it

Attached: joker.jpg (1365x669, 89K)

The fact that this joker will have a background and won't just pop out of nowhere to cause sum chaos gives me a feelling this version has so many opportunities to be better.

I really want this joker to be racist

Being insane because you were picked on all your life is a better movie that just being insane for no reason

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: JOKER-actors.png (764x754, 551K)

So Phoenix Joker is about a mentally ill man? 1. Couldn't you argue both versions are mental? 2. I thought it was about the avg guy snapping?

Yes but how do they feel about Veronica?

hey, ledger's joker had a tough upbringing

Oh yasss, to show the world how evil the white men really iss, #resist

Ledgers Joker literally got his fucking face eternally cut up by his dad

I thought Heath Joker was the "he can be anyone" that's what makes it so scary, whereas Nicholson was just a mobster type?

I don't care this time, Ethnicelebsposter, Joaquin is /mynig/

Don't get me wrong, I like this version. It just doesn't seem different than Heath. Seems like both are "everyday man" types who snap because of society.

you had to make me cancel my movie ticket pre order

Attached: 1527380814823.jpg (250x237, 7K)

no... he did it himself he said because his wife was sad about her scars

Ashkenazi Jews are the best Jews, though. The smartest gene it's in their DNA.

No. He was an Iraq Veteran who was disfigures.

The new joker is batmans older step brother based on the spoilers confirmed by the trailer

not just any society... a society

They're the same
Final scene of Joker will be the opening scene of TDK

for real? that's some shit backstory, the chemical vat was better

TDK came out a decade ago. There's your difference. If it came out today people would be bitching about homicidal white maniacs too.

they are going for a more grounded and realistic take

the IQ comes from euro admixture and generations of hofjuden/banking etc based upbringing opposed to physical labor. Ashkenazi are from Ukraine region and mass converted when forced to choose an abrahamic religion.

they're the same character why should be different.its a clown who kills people and takes nothing seriously who falls in love with a man who doesnt kill people and takes everything seriously.

they dont need to re-invent the wheel here.

I get that. I mean, what is this Joker gonna do that's different? Like the themes or whatever. Nicholson was a mobster, Leto was a faggot punk, Heath was an everyday man and anarchist, Joaquin is also an everyday man and probably an anarchist mad at the rich

>The fact that this joker will have a background and won't just pop out of nowhere to cause sum chaos gives me a feelling this version has so many opportunities to be better.
Ledger's Joker wasn't human. He was a dark Buddha.

This one is more "King of Comedy"

Attached: buddha joker.jpg (260x194, 5K)

But every joker brought something different. Leto and Nicholson and Heath are all different. But it seems like Phoenix's version is Heath again... "anyone can be the joker and society is trash because of rich politicians"

>its a clown who kills people and takes nothing seriously who falls in love with a man
>seriously
>falls in love with a man
Hipsters aren't allowed on 4chang

Attached: 8f6d6ee035398d92d77470e013fca923.jpg (236x235, 15K)

>heath was jewish lineage too
god damn lol they are 2% of us pop but literally almost every single name in media, movies, news stories etc is jewish. OH WELL DAT DONT MEAN NUFFIN THO

>But it seems like Phoenix's version is Heath again...
You're fucking stupid and I hate (((you)) HONK HONK!

One came out in 2008, the other in 2019. The political climate is so fucked up that Joaquin's Joker is described as "incel" or as "representing radicalized white males". This how shitty these times are.

What?

Well. 4 chan hated ledger when the movie was popular and in the theaters plus everyone was watching it.

Now it's a classic they can like it. If Joaquin's movie is good and popular Yea Forums will hate it until it isn't in theaters and isn't being constantly watched. So like in 10 years Yea Forums will be able to like it.

Seriously Yea Forums fucking hated on that movie so bad at first.

user, it clearly says that's a joke.

Attached: 1540061847925.jpg (512x554, 38K)

lots of real life villains who aren't even mentally ill, they're just trying to make the joker more sympathetic

the IQ thing is fake news

>Jew
He was raised in a hippie Jesus sex cult with his brother River Pheonix though.

Attached: ryder.jpg (1463x2104, 451K)

most jews are non observant, still kikes though
>degenerate sex cult
pretty jewish

>Einstein, Kubrick, various Nobel prize winenrs, etc
sure bro

no way someone named joaquin could be jewish

>t. Ashkenazi jew
Also that IQ stat is bullshit. Show me a study that proves it

>Both are darker than previous versions
fuck off, they're both whitewashed as fuck

Woah, this nigga is the real joker.

Attached: 9cc.png (680x210, 200K)

jew is a race and a religion.

So? There are smart jews? No shit. But there isnt hard data to suggest their IQ is 15 points higher than the average Western European. Going off of your bullshitty standards, northwestern europeans should have higher IQs.

*HUFF*
In June 1967, a United States surveillance ship was off of the coast of Israel
*HUFF*
When crewmen on it accidentally witnessed a beach-side execution of Egyptian prisoners of war, by cowardly Israeli soldiers
*HUFF*
The Israeli government attacked this boat with fighter jets despite Israel and the United States being allies, killing 34 sailors, wounding more than 170 and destroying the ship's communications
*HUFF*
To this day, both the U.S. and Israeli governments both waved this away as an accident, despite witnesses and U.S. sailors saying otherwise - this was known as the U.S.S. Liberty Incident
*HUFF*

Attached: HUFF.jpg (600x615, 154K)

Suit yourself, kid.

web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf

he... he is though, he’s jewish by blood. Like that faggot Nick (((sandmann))) smirk trump kid who stared at chief aids.
>bbbb but sandmann’s catholic!
Even pope francis is a jesuit kike. It’s jews all the way down. Even Trumps jewish lineage.

>Even Trumps jewish lineage.
Trump's German, though. And the Pope is of Italian lineage.

and ashkenazi arent even jewish, they’re khazarian converts intermingled with euro good genes from khazaria being a central hub of trade, they chose judaism because it bore both islam and christianity so they reasoned it could leverage them

Jesus Christ you /pol/ fucks get the fuck out. No one cares about your weird jewish conspiracy shit, either you are being trolled or ignored.

Oh wow, thanks for providing me with a study that you didnt even read, that must absolutely be true and cant possibly be innaccurate due to small sample sizes of jews, poor definitions of white and jewish, selectivity of jews and having been conducted by Jews.

You havent proven anything. At least read your own study. Perhaps then you would realize that it is inaccurate and not scientific.

This proves nothing. Try again, kike.

theres a certain group thats going to be ass mad that this joker will be better than (((nolans))) joker

Read it, /pol/tards.

obsession doesn’t constitute infatuation things having vague peripheral association along a spectrum doesn’t make them equivalent

>jew is a race and a religion.
(((BULLLSHIT)))

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x465, 20K)

Are you fucking retarded? Did you read this? It doesnt prove anything about Ashkenazis having a higher IQ. It speculates as to WHY ashkenazis have an allegedly high IQ, referencing 50+ year old data, which it even admits is wrong (jews having an IQ of 112 to 115 is not correct, the number is too high and what you linked admits newer science proves this). You are literally too stupid to provide a source that is even on-topic. Jews really are fucking stupid.

>Joker has better handwriting than I do

Attached: JPEG_20190314_123540.png (318x285, 90K)

read Lynn’s work and stop coping

>she thinks i use pol
>telling me to read jt when she wasnt even able to before sourcing it
Ive already skimmed through it and have point out how it proves nothing you fucking retard.

>(((german)))
>italian
kek
Trumps dads family wasfrom a wine making region that was heavily judaized. All trumps kids beside barron are married to jews, both trumps old wives were crypto jewish, Fred Trump was a huge philosemite. The cards are clear, trumps (((them))).
google Trump generations of jewish ties” and “Trump 50 yr history supporting jewish causes”
Also stfu with “umm hes italian! Hes german! hes this and that!” Germany is the heart of ashkenazi judaism and italy isnt far behind. The pope is a fucking (((jesuit))) and hes there to even further secularize catholicism “fear of migrants is a sin” look at this jews face. Joe rogan “like seth rogen” is another italian crypto “im irish italian” no joe you’re a fucking kike dude.

>literally no argument
Fucking hilarious. You're pathetic and can't back up your racist jewish supremacy bullshit.

difference is they made batman begins for the joker and joaquin phoenix is perfect for a character study
thank you

>No one cares about your weird jewish conspiracy shit, either you are being trolled or ignored.
(((BULLSHIT)))

Jews compare IQ to nations, not people. So they're "smarter" than English which have lots of people, but not to Anglo-Saxons.

Jews score lower than all white western breeds, and lower in Israel than Americans as a whole people.
Also lower than Mormons and Episcopalians as religious tribes.

Attached: nxivm.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

You're a retard. Trump has swiss and German ancestry. Ivanka married a jewish dude. Get over it. Youre either a shill or youve fallen for shilling

“umm jews r smart so this absolves them totally from any and all criticism sweaty”
even England at one time BANNED all jews. (ironic the royal family are (((german))) jewish - Coburg family, and the “royalty” is black’d, the black chick with harry is also jewish, her dad I think was)

Everyone in Holywood is a Jew.

Ya thanks. Its funny how that ashkenazi cocksucker ran away like a pussy as her bullshit was called out

>All trumps kids beside barron are married to jews
Eric's wife isnt a Jew. That's a rumor

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x471, 30K)

DAS RITE

He's full of shit. Almost certainly a shill. Nobody is that obsessed or willing to lie that blatantly.

Remains controversial to this day but becoming hostile toward Israel wasn’t an option.

nah buddy.
He LIED about switzerland, “i may have said that due to us visiting so often”. Dad was from Kallstadt, a jewish hive. Partnered with a Levin in the us opening fucking brothels.
Freddy Trump, the brother who (((died tragically))) was a member of a jewish (sigma alpha mu, leheigh unov.) frat and said his father was a jew. All trumps kids are married to jews, not just ivanka (who actually converted to orthodox judaism (talmudicism)). Trump is crypto. No shill shit, just more time spent looking into him than you.

Attached: 99E36642-259B-48DA-8621-76D3CDBE5B21.png (761x777, 129K)

Ledger was a tryhard.

they were wedded under a jewish ritual chuppa presided over by jared, then they whitewashed that fact abd backtrack. facts are facts, you can derive a personal opinion from them but the facts are, trump is kosher as fuck.

>lynn
jew too kek

>not an option
Because we were ready ZOG at that time. Eisenhower-crypto jewish, Lyndon B Johnson (you know the VP of JFK who was seen smiling after he was shot dead - crypto jewish. These two were the lynchpin of us getting zogged. You wanna know sonething real crazy? NSDAP was a massive psyop to seize the german people and wield them like a tool. Hitler (mothers name, (((polzl))), Eichmann, Himmler (heimler), Heydrich, Goebells, the leaders of NSDAP, were jewish blood. Another interesting fact, maoist china was ran behind the scenes by 3 jewish “advisors”, this is verified historical fact, Epstein, Rittennerg and an Israel. extra tidbit the hammer and sickle are a stylized rendering of the astrological sign of Saturn, connect the dots.

Attached: 8F65D463-9133-4E9D-9DC0-8AD7AF03ED03.png (640x1136, 416K)

>umm eric looks aryan dude
nah

Attached: D8F94560-3740-4F5B-B32B-B1800136E129.png (640x1136, 912K)

oh and here’s ivanka before she shapeshifted and carved her face up. Hmmmm.

Attached: 0F24D84F-6846-43F2-A6C9-F2FA48932F85.jpg (590x350, 45K)

one is an anarchist the other is an anti-drumpher

The performance clearly made up for the bullshit story

he said he didnit to himself when he raided harvey’s dinner party, i cant remember if he had said something else earlier in the movie

You can't deny the fact that The Joker loves Batman.

will they be able to successfully explain why despite spending easily half the movie as a simpleton and getting his ass kicked he's suddenly going to transform into a murder monster and keikkaku master?

beyond insanity... lies the Gamer Zone

Attached: D23C9438-D29C-454C-A0D9-531164810876.jpg (500x662, 162K)

Only one of them is truly brave

Attached: im_gonna_sa6y_it.png (600x628, 464K)

>he said it
“joaquin actually threatened to quit production if he couldn’t say it, the whole team was in an uproar at first but each of us slowly came around and eventually we proceeded with filming the scene. Looking back on it it was a stroke of genius on joaquins part, its really the fulcrum upon which the entire film rests and I hope the audience can understand that”

One is written as a antogonist, the other as a protagonist.

Predict the number of shootings

Attached: 1554319486530.jpg (1024x1021, 116K)

sounds like you just made it up ;)
(psst.... also, you're a coward xD)

he's the fucking joker, he's inherently mentally ill, whether he was born like that or it was from chemicals is irrelevant. Nobody of a sound mind would act like the joker

Attached: 1540967746066.jpg (1600x900, 238K)

I don't see why that's an issue, everyone wanted more of the Heath Joker, now we're getting it, and if anyone can fill the role it's Joaquin

I really want him to say the n word