Hanna

has any one watched this yet? did you enjoy it. i thought it was really cool

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 9K)

It was just the movie stretched out to 10+ hours, nothing new except stupid shit to set up a season 2. Minus the good soundtrack and cast. Main girl is lovely though, and talented too, would definitely want to see her in better material

Attached: esme-creed-miles-dark-river-1.jpg (1067x1600, 256K)

I never watched the original was it better?

>good soundtrack
I thought it was annoying.

These women empowerment shows are cringe inducing.

i liked the anti-lullaby song i listen to it on repeat for about a day after i finished watching it.

I liked it a lot, then again I'm a fan of The Chemical Brothers. Do you like electronica?

>she can smell danger from growing up in the forest
>fucks a nog in the forest

Pottery, truly

Definitely, it has Cate Blanchett as the villain and she steals every scene

i dont know if i want to watch it now that i have seen the amazon version, it would feel weird

What's wrong with weird? Weird is good

I suppose I didn't mind that. But the folksy song that kept repeating and the girl rock during every shootout made me cringe.

I dont know i just think that the one i saw first is better every time

interracial bm/wf propaganda

also the Hanna in the amazon one kinda looks like me so i think i am a bit attached

It's not folk or girl rock it's just lo-fi shit, don't insult my folk music. Anyway I thought it fit the film well, to each their own

I understand, you're always biased toward the version you saw first, like fans of Payback theatrical cut prefer it because it was the first one they saw despite the director's cut being 10 times better.

They added more scenes which basically added up to just being filler. Pointless bluepilled filler. Like let's make Eric look like an incompetent douche filler. Lets make Esme a more psycho lesbian loli that's obviously inferior to Sairose. Shit like that. Giving CIA lady a family was also stupid because it was only to dispell the film theory that she was the sperm donor for Hanna. Fuck Amazon prime jew shit.

Oh and Hanna goes from Polish boy to Pajeet dyke to nigger, like FUCK YOU AMAZON

She needed to be weirder. I didn't like how normal she was.

Yup like seriously lives in Slavic woods all her life but navigates modern world in like seconds? Bullshit

holy shit they use the sane actor for the mercenary guy thats pretty cool

what bothers me the most about this was how it was close to being awesome, but they just can't do it, the whole show needed to be darker, she needed to be more of a killer, the friendship with the Indian girl was acceptable but too big of a part, the black dude she fucks was such stupid pandering to liberals and totally useless for the story, they should have sent less important people to get her at the train station and had her shoot them in the head instead of letting them go

Why does this even exist? All I thought after seeing the movie was 'OK, that was a bit weird'.

i think the whole point is that she does not want to be a killer and she just wants to be a normal girl

It was really good. Bonus points for adding the black guy as an alt-right filter.

this but unironically

Enjoyed all episodes but the one where she gets blacked. also op is right about the soundtract in the movie being miles better than the series. would have also liked if they kept her and the other subjects' hair white.

It was well acted but the pacing was all over the place. Look I don't even mind teenage drama but the parts with the black girl and her parents and romantic drama were choke full of tired troupes. Writing isn't tight or smart enough. There's no sense of urgency with the father daughter when they were going to their destination.
Also wish the lead girl was prettier in the conventional sense and had real action training. It shows in the non stunt women scenes, Hanna is not athletic compared to her dad.
Nice to hear the actors speak French and German in the show though.