Kinos about the nature of women?

Attached: A3EAB02F-5B5F-4136-A222-6BD2CD019A03.jpg (419x768, 117K)

Just kill me

What's the problem? It's clearly his insecurity, not his lack of sex life, that caused her to lose interest in him.

No she literally says she losss interest when she found out no other girls were interested in him

There's no way this is real right? Hahaha please tell me this isn't real bros.

cant get a job if you have no experience, cant get experience if you dont have a job

Attached: 1446901566348.jpg (1625x1117, 552K)

what is this some reddit screencap? fuck off

She clearly says it's because he was dishonest about something he is insecure about. Insecurity is probably the least attractive thing a man can be to a woman.

It's not even a problem that he hasn't dated anyone before. He didn't need to tell her about his past personal life at all; all the better because he'd appear more mysterious. And even if she found out he never had a gf, he could just pretend that he's never found a girl he was really interested in before her. This would make her feel special.

But flat out admitting that he is afraid she will think he is a loser was plain relationship suicide. He might as well have shouted IM A BIG FUCKING LOSER.

The moral is to never tell the truth to women, it doesn't help you and they don't want to hear it.

This is how women are. Girls are more attracted to guys who already have girlfriends or have been approved by girls in some other way. It’s important to them to feel like they are taking something other girls want. They are incapable of judging things on their own merits and function entirely on social status.

You need to read the OP again, she explicitly states that it's a turn off that no girl was previously into him.

>Knowing no girl at ALL has shown any interest in him has me questioning everything and noticing flaws that I haven’t before

I'm not sure I believe this. If a girl is with a guy for 2.5 years she usually believes that he'll be the guy she settles down and has kids with and is in love with him.

I think it's pretty likely that this is written by an mra guy trying to show the nature of women or whatever.

>it's mostly because he felt the need to blatantly lie to me about such a thing
>it's mostly
>mostly

As a generalization, women want what they can't have. Or I suppose it's more accurate to say they want what others have.
A man perceived to be in a relationship by other women will be perceived to more attractive than a guy who is thought to be single.

>moving the goalposts
bravo

>believing her lies to feel better about her hypocrisy and shifting blame onto him

If you're going to lie to women, stick to your guns. Coming clean only shows you're getting attached. If it is obvious you're a virgin or whatever, own it. It is way worse blatantly lying about it, the second a woman discovers an insecurity it is all over. They are fucking insane, you literally must treat them like shit to keep them interested.

Imagine being upset that you got a brand new car instead of some worn out beater. Men and women are so different

This is like when a job rejects you for not having experience at the job you're applying for

Tbqh that's a weird fucking thing for him to do i can understand why she's bothered by it.

>If you're going to lie to women, stick to your guns
Basically this, take that shit to your grave, coming clean just shows weakness.

>gets turn off about no girl wanting him.
>geez why would he lie about that.

Literally negative levels of self-awareness.

And are you telling me thots are honest about all the guys they have fucked. Come on.

Most jobs won't fire you if they find out your refs were bogus years later, assuming you've been doing the job well through that time.

Ah yes, another thread where the most autistic website on the Internet pretends to understand how relationships between normal people work.

Attached: 1526837746183.jpg (407x428, 20K)

more like getting fired for saying you had experience, when you didnt, but did the job right for years

She literally says in the post that she got turned off when she found out no one else was attracted to him, that’s why he lied in he first place mongoloid

>thot
Hey millennials, why are you so obsessed with speaking like a bunch of niggers?
Is that your attempt at looking cool after spending an entire decade exposing how much of a bunch of autistic fucks you all are?

Ya and I'm not gonna lie if I found out that a girl I was into never had another guy try to flirt with her or something it would be off putting. Like what dont I know about this person

T. Thot

All women are whores

Even after years of being with them? You’d drop them just like that? Lmaoooo

That's right, whores, or sluts.
Not that hard to speak without using ebonics, right? Keep up.

Do they have internet in jails now, Jerome?

Attached: 3BDDC0E4-BC95-4049-92EB-289D0BBAB674.png (1193x2663, 339K)

Rape should be decriminalized.

This is why I don't even bother. Even if I managed to conquer my autism and get a girl interested in me my complete lack of experience would ruin everything anyway.

Someone post Pete

Umm excuse me some of us are failed normies

Why, because you can't get laid?

If she is somewhat attractive, that is very unlikely.
Is more probable that she was too autistic to realize on which case she is a keeper.

The red flag is if her past relationships have ended badly.

This

Attached: 155433409268562095.png (1081x663, 131K)

As a married man I cant put myself in the mind of an incel. Just talk to girls

Well in the end it works out for him, now he's actually been with another woman before so he can get a gf now right?

Woman are all whores
Stop loving those penis toys

Marry your 2D waifu instead

Ah yes, failed normalfags, the scum that brought to us Reddit posts and Twitter screencap threads.
The biggest scum and subhumans in nu4chan.

Attached: 1540448697065.jpg (770x578, 19K)

>most said they were in their 30s
Really activated the almonds.

the dishonesty thing is just how she is rationalizing it in her head. The turn-off comes from the fact that she has just realized her man is undesirable in the eyes of other women. Men are attracted to physical features in a woman, women are attracted to STATUS. All they care about is making their friends jealous. That's it.

She can't accept that, though, even if she pretty much admits in the post. She knows that would make her a terrible person. So she writes it off as his "dishonesty" lmao

Attached: honkhonk.jpg (250x140, 5K)

Yes millennial, i'm going to marry a fucking cartoon.
And then i'm going to go play Mario on my Switch.

Hungry man who eat rotten fruit no feel better. Hungry man who search for ripe fruit very satisfied

>I've been with this guy for 2 and a half years, and in this tiny moment he showed slight weakness and a sign of past insecurities
>Now I want to end this relationship on the spot and find me a new man
You're not helping at all man. It's still fucking batshit insane.

Get fun being raped for divorce then

Yea Forums - Gossiping about the lives of worthless redditor scum

What the fuck is wrong with this board?

Attached: 1545093936018.jpg (640x619, 196K)

How can you not hate women and redditors? How is it even possible to not feel total disgust and hatred hen reading that and knowing so many enjoyed it?

Because i'm not a stupid millennial who's entire life revolves around screencaps of internet forums, I have an actual life.

The internet is the home of scum, the Internet represents the worst of humanity.

I firmly believe destroying the Internet would help humanity find it's way once again.

Literally every board has threads like this

>and if i'm being honest

Read that.

It's just the way things are. Are men going to change their desire for young women anytime soon? No.

Yes, because we have been taken over by actual, literal redditors and scum straight ouf of Twitter.
It's also why we are choke full of dumbass activist subhumans.

Anyone who came to Yea Forums during the past 9 years deserves a permanent range ban.

This was written by a man, you guys will fall for anything.

Well am also in a fucking horrible marriage and i understand incels completly.

I want my son to not fuck up like i did and stay away from women until he has his life sorted out.

I actually agree with you but I’m still addicted to the internet. It needs to go

Yes you can start by staying away from the computer you redditor faggot.

Am I the only one who enjoys seeing millennials fail at everything I try and seeing them try to build something, only for it to completely fall apart everytime?

Meanwhile i'm 20, I already have a stable job and going from one girl to the next.
What a generation of failures, but you are just such unlikeable people that it's a joy seeing you suffer.

Attached: 1527164403915.jpg (494x433, 78K)

their greatest enemy.

Attached: GREATWALL.jpg (1440x1440, 1.99M)

Proofs?

Even when women literally admit how fucked up they are people will still white knight for them. And this is why they'll never get any better.

Lmaooo I’m sure you’re a real success man. You’re so smart you couldn’t recognize this thread was obviously written by some faggot MGTOW?

Pete was insecure as fuck and always thanked Ariana for sleeping with him and he's fucking Kate Mommysale now

Honestly - this just seems like the woman had been looking for a reason to dump him. There's no fucking way him lying about his non-existent girlfriends would have any impact on a healthy 2+ year long relationship.

This. If anyone here wants to get a chick just lie. Lie about your past, especially sexually. Depending on your age you'll need to adjust your sexual history but I'd say if you're in your late teens to 20s then saying you've had 3-6 previous girlfriends is the sweet spot. Too many and your lie will be obvious, too few and what's the point? Just mention them early on but always remain vague, say a few ended less than great and others you just grew apart over the years. Girls will understand these reasons and not prod about past relationships until about a year in, at which point you've already gotten what you wanted so who cares if it all falls apart?

No, the internet is damaging how people view human relations and how humans relate.
The internet has brought literally nothing good and all kinds of evil.

For humanity to truly progress, the Internet must be wiped out.
What would we lose anyway?
The ability to waste hours of our life looking at meaningless comments about trivial shit?

The Internet is an evil, worthless creation that distracts humanity from doing good.

Showing weaknesses or flaws to women isn't a problem, that just makes them want to "fix" you.

The deal-breaker is insecurity. Just never ever be insecure or indecisive in front of your woman. Clench your teeth and make bad but decisive decisions rather than appear insecure.

yeah, bunch of weird thots expecting honesty and being attracted to people who are considered desirable lmao

Most relationships end between 3-5 years. Most people are serial-monogamous.

>I guess I'm just shallower than I thought. :/

>20 year old complaining about other millenials.

Nobody wants cares about your job at mcdonalds and your fat chicks millenial.