Now that the dust has settled

Is he a good replacement for Jon?

Attached: Reparations - White privilege - Trevor Noah bravery !.png (546x894, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2015/cb15-97.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

So, did he support reparations or what?

in current year, yes

Attached: 1553397997596.jpg (680x680, 53K)

His ratings are garbage and if it wasn't for Youtube pinning his shit on the front page he would be irrelevant like the rest of the shit on Comedy Central beside South Park.

Reparations for what?

for me it's Craig Kilborne

He's not had the impact and nobody trusts him as much as Jon, so yeah, he was a good replacement, otherwise more than the current level of idiots might think these comedy shows are 'profound'.

reparations for what? nobody who is currently alive experienced slavery on either side

PAY UP WYPIPO

They are pushing it all the time now. I see it constantly on my facebook feed.

Also Conan is a great host when he's out and about doing Conan things.

Attached: Another Daily show reparations episode-.png (551x881, 364K)

>muh reparations

It's like they want to lose the white vote.

Didnt he suck Jussie Smolletts dick?

Something that happened to people that are all dead now, so it should be over quick I guess.

Jews and africans need to pay ameriniggers for what they did to them.

Without slavery the descendant of slaves wouldn't be in America. Descendants of slaves unironically benefitted the most out of slavery.

Isn't the reparation for a slave... not being a slave anymore and being set free? I'm pretty sure every race that has ever existed has been enslaved at some point, why are black people so focused on it?

Attached: 1552504099302.jpg (544x544, 53K)

>keep blacks like children.
I'm sure that will help them.

???? That guy is literally American white, why does he want it?

Reparations already exist. They tend to be known as welfare and section 8 housing, though.

Attached: 1554329092533.gif (741x674, 118K)

Well yeah. Niggers are biologically inferior. They can never have a normal white suburban existence. They will always be violent. They will always leave their children. Your fucking CONSERVATIVE MUH BOOTSTRAPS garbage won't fix niggers even if you have a thousand years.

no, that's just manumission
reparation is you're repaid what your labor would have been worth
which means something something give money to black people

why is entertainment, celebrity and current-affairs so unsalvageably interwoven in america

>A wealthy black person telling us how “privileged” we are

Why do they never have any sense of self-awareness with this?

Just arbitrarily give every black person $100,000 sure they would spend it smartly and nothing bad could happen

The entertainment industry completely dictates the tone and content of discourse in the USA.

Attached: 20190403_183546.jpg (538x583, 164K)

I can't afford a fucking house

>give reparations
>open a rim shop in Detroit
>???
>PROFIT

Niggers owe whites for not killing them off after ending slavery.

Reminder that 41.6% of niggers receive some sort of welfare. By contrast, only 13.2% of whites receive some sort of welfare.

That's lower than I expected.

I watched the clip and came to the same conclusion
He said he grew up poor but clearly made it out of there,yet he is somehow implying black people still cant make it in america and need "reparations" when at the same time being an example that you can do without it if you have the right mindset.

>oh noe im poor
>guees its the white americas fault for me being poor and not my ambitions
>pls give me money since I found out there is a small chance my ancestors were slaves
or
>oh noe im poor
>im going to study and take advantage of the systems already in place to help minorites like me and make something of my life.

all this at the same time ignoring the fact america started a civil war for your ass just to free you from slavery and you still act like this.

if I´d been in the same positions i´d be thankfull i still werent a slave and they wanted to rise me to the same value of them.

Attached: 1540910794420.jpg (540x611, 27K)

Source?

Attached: Welfare percentage by ethnicity.jpg (1240x1142, 183K)

census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2015/cb15-97.html

he's South African anyway

>reparations

aka stupid brown fucks will waste it on expensive cars, jewelry that will get stolen, or drugs

so aka you're giving away money to luxury companies by proxy of the government by proxy of taxpayers by proxy people who were in 0 relation to said 'slaves' and probably had family come here thereafter

liberals are fucking retarded, full stop, no i mean it literally, liberals are literally retarded

I agree. I think anyone who has a direct tie to a family member who owned slaves in America back then should pay the descendent of the slave a full refund for what was paid for their ancestor initially. This will only be handled with a true paper trail and evidence of ownership back then.

>foreigner comes to America to bitch at Americans to adopt liberal policies or else they'll be considered a laughing stock
Full on intellectual browbeating piece of shit.

Sorry cac but African americas are superior to white Americans physical

>cac
>wypipol
>cracker
>mayo
>honkie
White slurs are just weak compared to the power of saying "nigger." It's almost comical how fucking weak your slurs are.

>pay someone for something your ancestors did legally 200years ago
ok m8

>Not realizing that the chance of tracing it to back then is nearly impossible and the actual percentage of people who have ancestors who owned slaves in the US is super super super super small and the few people who qualify for this would pay up like 300 dollars max which would cause great great rage

There is a reason they had to ban the word. It has such great comedic effect and rings so very true. What I have learned about leftists is that they must ban crass, blunt and direct speech otherwise their arguments cannot win.

Take pic related: Bullet proof glass in gas stations / shops / fast food / convenience stores in minority areas.

No business owner in their right mind thinks to themselves, "I'd love to open up a business and then be behind 40 inch thick ugly glass where there is only a small hole for payments to go through." They'd like to have open and warm smiles and greet their customers and even if that isn't in their attitude they'd at least not like to have 40 inches of fucking glass between them and customers because of the extra cost + how hideous it looks.

Yet the same people pushing reparations are passing laws to make store owners take down their 'racist' glass in black / mexican communities because it offends the residents.

I love when that fucking brown faggot was asked about the fact that south africa was doing better under apartheid

>"UUHHH WELL UUUHHH PEOPLE WOULD RATHER UH BE FREE AND DOING POORLY THAN UHHH RULED OVER AND DOING WELL"

lol yeah sure buddy, thats why right when slavery was over, blacks were anxious to go back to africa right? Must be really difficult being a successful woke black, on the one hand you believe you've defied the white man's systems and his control but on the other hand, you are only wearing a suit and on television BECAUSE of the white man's systems. Must be difficult to rationalize.

>Jews will be included in the ones who pay
But Jews didn't do anything wrong throughout history! In fact Jews were probably fighting off the evil white people from kidnapping negroids

Attached: IMG_20160911_180519.jpg (3120x4160, 942K)

There’s a churchies in the hood I drive by sometimes and it has more security than the bank I go to.

the shorthand version of this is the fact that white middle class liberals will NEVER EVER live in a black neighborhood if they have a choice.

ok. I admit it would be funny to see them do this

>We will give reparations!
>please provide family tree and show us said ancestory that was a slave
>please provide documents supporting this and we will charge said slaveovers current living ancestors
>what are you saying? you gotta back up your claim you have slaves in your blood, else you may be lying.

just imagine people outrage when they undestand they thought they were getting rich but got trolled in the end

No

There's also no possible way to even collect that shit, since no one would pay up for it at all, outside of the super-cucked. Moreover, that payment would need to be dispersed, the cost of which would drown out the benefits of even getting that.

You'd also need documentation from the slave owners all the way down to the modern families, with proofs of purchase and proofs of genetics. The cost with just sorting out who owned who, and how much is owed would be in the millions right there. What, do niggers think that they can search on MyAncestry and be done with it?

Any payment from white people above 2,500 would be flat out rejected.

Mexican houses have fences and bars on their windows due to being around other Mexicans.

Black hoods are just decrepit. And this is what business owners have to do to survive.

Attached: philly - bullet proof glass in shops.jpg (1280x720, 304K)

>cac
wtf this even mean?
you forgot
>cum skin
>pig skin
not that they are much better

Also the 600k dead in the Civil War

He's less funny, less empathetic, more biased, and his accent is dumb.

You don't understand though. Sure, every other race on the planet has managed to come to America, integrate, and become successful despite having shitty stuff happen to their ancestors, you can't expect the same from black people. That would be racist.

But never forget they're as equal and able as you.

I hope they keep pushing it.

Attached: 1553619727228.jpg (858x553, 170K)

I'm definitely going to set my mates home page to that link. There is no more effective screamer.

who exactly would pay these reparations? The government? So taxpayers? You'd have to weed out taxpayers by race, which is impractical considering only a small minority of people who live in this country had relatives who owned slaves

Funny thing is he's currently benefiting from his affirmative action hire to the show.

How do you even determine what labor would have been worth?
The whole system of capitalism is more or less based on not giving people money for their excess labor

Didnt he make fun of and condemn antifa? Pretty based imo

jesus. that must be a hellhole to work in

Are the black people then going to pay the descendants of union soldiers?