Why you being the Joker dude?

>why you being the Joker dude?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-03 (5) The Joker - Caught in the Act - YouTube.png (1063x548, 953K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GsbIdSGwoEs
youtube.com/watch?v=IhA-F4SRZCw&t=419s
youtube.com/watch?v=sPpWzS3nCwM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>because Im an incel

i wonder where this guy is in life right now. do you think he completely dropped his adoration for the joker once the video went viral and people were making fun of him? maybe he's a doctor now, or a wall street guy. i wonder what his reaction was to the new trailer

>because Im a gamer

Only chads become wall street brokers and doctors. This guy no doubt does minimum wage

>chad being cool as fuck and not giving him shit

wall street brokers maybe, there are plenty of pajeets and such that become doctors though

using lipstick doesn't make you the Joker, just another faggot.

>this absolute beta cant pick up on passive aggressive bullying
it's a sign of autism you know

>I'm the Jokah baybee

Attached: jokerbaby.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Haven’t seen this video in years lmao

the virgin joker dude
the chad joker baby

The Jokah Baby cinematic universe is the kino we need

For any newfriends
youtu.be/GsbIdSGwoEs

Is getting caught doing this worse than getting caught jacking off? Yes. Yes, it is.

The pinnacle of YouTube kino

>walk in on your roomate being a fucking weirdo
>try to be cool about it
>"passive aggressive bullying"
Imagine being this much of an incel

most brokers are highly autistic. i think you're thinking of investment banking types

This
This
This goddamn the state of this website

>maybe he's a doctor now, or a wall street guy
I’d bet $100 that he has a Funko display and a knife collection

He’s very obviously looking down on him

everybody jacks off. unless your are doing it in the living room, a roomate catching you means they didnt knock, in which case they are in the wrong

No shit dude, the joker guy is sitting in a chair. Did you expect the roommate to get down on one knee and have a "father son" talk with him? Yikes.

Have sex

still to this day i can't watch it in a single sit, i have to take breaks to read the comments or come here

u mad?

No.

Attached: 1539011728383.gif (300x577, 279K)

well yeah, painting your face and laughing in front of a camera for no reason isnt exactly something a normal person does. In the 80's a kid like this would get his ass beat, the normie was clearly trying to normalise what the kid was doing and make things less awkward for him.
>the autist starts rambling about why painting your face white would be hard
>the chad interrupts with a tangent asking him if he likes the joker to stop his autism
>the chads friends start talking about how the joker is messed up, this could lead to them talking about why he is dressed up as a fucked up clown and if hes fucked up
>instead chad does another tangent and asks if he can laugh like the joker
the dude was being super easy on him and trying to make the situation more level headed

This.
If you walked in on your college roommate doing weird shit like this in your room that's exactly how you would approach the situation. Try to get some explanation out of him without getting too aggressive and insulting because you have to share a room and sleep near this person. Overall the guy was weirded out but still trying to be friendly and keep the relationship open ex. "you like the joker? yeah he's pretty cool" "you want to be an actor some day?"

his youtube channel has brony videos favorited

oh yeah not to mentioned he asks him if he wants to be an actor, again trying to normalize the situation

i bet you thought popular kids were being cool to you in school by how you read this entire situation

Attached: 94194426767671998086.jpg (528x522, 61K)

lmao yeah man I was a hyper autist dressing up in clown makeup.You're projecting, the fact you think this video is bullying shows you're hyper sensitive and probably sheltered from any real social interactions

He's kinda hot though

Yeah pretty much. He's ribbing him a bit, if you call it "bullying" that implies you couldn't handle the bantz/you've got very thin skin and should probably leave this website

The dudebro with the nigger talk somehow manages to be cringier

trips of truth

Attached: 1554113730080.jpg (960x825, 67K)

dude your room is a MESS

Watching this hurts my feet

Jordan Peterson was right

>t. incel

whoever drew this deserves to get punched in the balls

those were dark times for jerma, glad he's back on track

>this kid is probably 30-35 now
wonder how's he doing, how is he like?...

I'm fine

And I do not blame him.

Gentle reminder that this guy uploaded the video himself, it wasn't "leaked" or anything. He made a conscious decision to share it with the world. He truly is an agent of chaos, a madman who should be locked away.

Attached: lovecraft wojak.jpg (342x427, 74K)

Attached: 1536305428495.jpg (640x359, 27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IhA-F4SRZCw&t=419s

hes doing fine

based

Attached: D3PTEduXkAMf8vw.jpg (810x1200, 71K)

Who dis?

lmao! were you homeschooled?

Anyone unironically think this could be an interesting take on the character? Just a weird, unsettling nerdy guy who is also tall and fat. A sudden burst of violence from this guy would actually be pretty shocking.

holy shit this was great
youtube.com/watch?v=sPpWzS3nCwM

Is anyone else genuinely surprised that this actually looks pretty good? Like it looks a decent film that happens to draw on comic book inspiration instead of the reverse

Joker is cool