Marries millionare

>marries millionare

>divorces him

>now lives in terrible apartment working a terible job and is poor

What a retard

Attached: retarsaasasaasassa.jpg (236x214, 7K)

Fuck Netflix and fuck shills

Diane being retarded is a staple of the show. Mister Peanut Butter is a terrific dude but she was constantly entitled and couldn’t see how good she had it.

Why didn't she take half his shit? Thought that was a thing when you divorce someone in US of A

>As*an """women"""
Also is this show worth watching? I stopped watching around the water world episode

niggers

>divorces millionaire in California
>doesn't take half his shit

Dishonest writing.

literally my ex (apart from the millionaire part)

>NIGERR DICK NIGGER DICK IM JUST KOO KOO FOR COCOA COCK MMMMM SLUUUUURPPPP YESSSSSS NIGGER COCK. PUT THAT 16 INCH BLACK MAMBA NIGGET DICK IN WHY SISSY WHITE BUTHOLE AND GIVE ME AIDS OHH FUCK YEAH NIGGER DICKKKKKKKKKKKKK
t. The average bokike niggerman viewer

>implying a literal who couldn't divorce her millionaire husband without still being set for life

Brendan Fraser would be rolling in his grave

f r a c k m e m r p e n u t b u t t e r

>bojack redditman

>talks about how she's such a good friend for getting Bojack help when she literally triggers Bojack by underhandedly bringing what happened with Penny

Attached: disgusted-cat-592af6ec2de91.jpg (588x800, 107K)

kek
rolling in his money from Doom Patrol*

Smoke a bowl and drink some cheap whiskey its a good show for my voicefu Will Arnettes husky voice.

I don't drink or smoke, but I'll watch a few more eposodes

I feel like the show isn't aware that Diane is a piece of shit and is constantly trying to sell her as a virtuous person who is there to point out other characters flaws

he's a moron and she's a cynic, that's not a good combo

name a more unlikable character in television

based

he's not a retard he pretends to be a retard

>I M A N I C E G U Y

Why doesn't Brie get more shit for voicing an asian? How come the jew is protected?

based

Fuck this board, honestly

She never stopped working and even if she had she would probably have only gotten a share of his earnings or gains since they married, not before.

nah he's pretty dense

It is and her not going through a nasty divorce trying to take half his shit is when this show lost all credibility.

No, he's pretty retarded.

I can't take cartoons as dramas seriously. They have to be comedies to me.

Why'd she even break up with Mr Peanut Butter in the first place? He literally did nothing wrong and then she just breaks up with him out of nowhere because I guess we need a dramatic end to the season?

She's a terrible person, have you not been watching the show. Most US born asian women are exactly like her.

you'll understand when you're older

California is a community property state. That means any wealth you acquired before marriage is considered yours. So in all likelihood she would only be entitled to half of the money Mr PB made while they were married, and while I don't have a great handle on the timeline, I can't imagine it would be a ton since all PB seems to do is fuck around not working

she broke up with him cause he gave her a private library

Didn't he host a popular game show? Must've made quite a bit from that at least

I used to think she was okay at best but she turned into such an unlikeable cunt

1st two seasons are pretty good but I got bored during the third and stopped

god i hate diane

I don't think he posts on Yea Forums

how old are you?

yeah I suppose. But if he took out loans for his dumb business ideas that debt would be considered community property too and she would have to use anything she got to pay her half off

idk man I only know this because my buddy in cali got divorced

>woman divorces man
>doesn't take half his shit

ftfy

she was adopted

>gets a butch haircut

Attached: 1530833598206.jpg (750x463, 71K)