I;m gonna do it Yea Forums I'm going to turn my life around in this thread wish me luck

I;m gonna do it Yea Forums I'm going to turn my life around in this thread wish me luck.

Should I quit Yea Forums too? I feel it is taking too much of my time.

Attached: parrot unlock phone.png (472x500, 205K)

Good luck OP

Thanks here is my rarest apu in return

Attached: 1554138653588.jpg (981x787, 72K)

Do it. Seriously, leave this godawful site and do something constructive. You’ve taken the first step. Good luck.

But user, it's so easy to just stay here and you'll always have people to talk to
Come on now, stay a bit longer and pour yourself a drink or two

Quit Yea Forums if you have to

I could use some help with that too. I've got a skin tag on my inner thigh that started leaking rancid pus a couple days ago and looks like it's death for me

i will after today i will block it here use this to troll /ck/
Thanks guys

Attached: taco.jpg (720x960, 43K)

see you tomorrow

post pic or go hospital

It finally came in the mail. Time to turn my life around.

Attached: 41xrGjLlM0L._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_[1].jpg (331x499, 21K)

I've alreadt deleted my Yea Forums folder it had 4k pics in it. I hope we all get virgin gfs everyone! I wish you all luck!

wtf the Bird cannot use a phone as he has no fingers!

wrong

Good Luck OP! Don't look back!

I have been thinking about blocking youtube twitter and Yea Forums between 7am to 7pm for a month. It might be a good way to get my attention span back.

Only check into Yea Forums when there's a mass shooting, because they might have videos of it.

It's good for nothing else.

>youtube twitter and Yea Forums
Thats a good point.I will stop using youtube as much too.
ofcourse

You should do it too. I've had a lot of fun but i can't waste anymore of my life.

>go hospital
I should, but I'm American.

just go you idiot or ask adv or fit better to be indebt than dead!

That's probably true but I've got an irrational hatred and fear of doctors which is reinforced by every time I've gone they almost never end up helping. Based on previous experience I'll go on with a pus-seeping skin tag near my taint, a doctor will look at it, schedule an appointment with another doctor to look at it, he'll look at it, schedule an appointment to see him in a few months later to do something about it, then during that appointment he won't do anything. That was what happened last time I was at death's door and it was apparently a cyst which they didn't remove since the antibiotics settled it down even though it's still there.

Even if you have to wait it's better than dying. I don't know what to tell you post on /fit/ or /adv/. They can probably advise you better. Though they are slow boards. Go. Just go.

good luck op, i am quitting too, too many redditors here, literally people discussing avengers and captain marlel storyline and chracters like its literature or a cult classic, this place has been overrun, and it will only get worse when the final season of got gets aired, at that momment hiromoot might aswell add upvote system for ever, might come back to see joker memes, but thats it.
godspeed user

Attached: 1554117889157.jpg (549x475, 82K)