What's the point in watching the final season if GRRM didn't even plot it out?

What's the point in watching the final season if GRRM didn't even plot it out?

Attached: 5787b6c60aec9517008b6036-750-562.jpg (750x562, 71K)

It was by far the best seasons and the fucking incels in this board just whine because they can't handle a single strong woman role, to say nothing about several.

aaaaaggggggghhhhh....

Attached: aaaggghhh.png (590x559, 480K)

H A V E

Don’t then. Think anyone gives a shit if you watch or not?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh...............

Attached: aaaaaggghhhh.png (590x559, 417K)

Same as everyone else. I've watched too many hours of this shit already to not stick around for the ending.

to shitpost about it

Attached: 1543631015904.webm (1280x720, 1.21M)

came here to say that I haven't watched Game of Poop since season 4 and I honestly feel embarrassed for not stopping earlier

Attached: DzGUgZMXgAAsY0_.jpg (640x640, 34K)

Apparently he did. They said he left them notes with the specific details of how the plot will end.

Maario Naharis

Attached: Maario Naharis.jpg (477x318, 52K)

Are they obligated to follow them?

AAAAAGGGHHHH

Attached: AAAGGGHHH.jpg (960x710, 390K)

The one thing this show had was that the characters stay dead. Then they kill one in a finale to bring him back in ep 1 of the next season.
That's when I realised it was shit

I think the show will have certain book plot points but the way the book story is unravelling its ending could be very different when and if the books are released.
I also think GRRM will tinker and possibly change the book ending after seeing the fan's reaction to the show ending.
So book ending will be real ending.

I just wanna see how shit it gonna get.

the objective is getting an ending for normies so the real ending can come in the books

Most normies like the story more now since they moved past - and surpassed - the books

It's not nearly as bad as what GRRM does, though.
>Bran and Rickon are dead :(
>Psyche! They're alive ;)

>Catelyn is dead :(
>Psyche! She's alive :)

>Arya is dead :(
>Psyche! She's alive :)

>Davos is dead :(
>Psyche! He's alive :)

>Theon is dead :(

>Sandor is dead :(

>Brienne is dead :(
>Psyche! She's alive ;)

>Mance is dead :(
>Psyche! He's alive :D

He does this so fucking often that the first thing I think of when someone dies is "how are they getting brought back".

I mean, no, but they’ll probably hit similar notes rather than making it ALL up. I’m willing to bet whoever ‘wins’ is gonna be who wins in the book if it’s ever released.

In almost all of those cases you don’t actually get any confirmation that they died in the first place.

Every single character that has a chapter named after them has a fake out death at some point in the series. It really is ridiculous.

I read somewhere that the ending of the tv series will be exactly the same as the books, it was just how they get to that ending that's different.

Well, it is a fact that D&D know how the books will end, that's how they secured the rights to the TV Show.

>single strong woman role
>every single woman is a strong woman role
>every single male ritualistically submits to the will of the strong female role
neck urself m8

based

why didn't mel bring back stannis?
why doesn't she reserruct fucking everyone?

TO SEE LE EPIC DRAGONS AND MAKE A BAR REACTION VIDEO OMG THE DRAGON JUST KILLED FIFTY SOLDIERS

based Maario Naharis poster

lonely and thronely

To see how this dumpster fire finally burns down and pour out a Colt .45 for what could have been

I think GRRM told dabid & dabid what he intends the end to be, but not how it happens.

>Littlefinger is dead :(
>

GRRM doesn't know how it's going to end. He's a discovery writer, they don't do outlines or planning of any kind, they think it's bad for writing. GoT is 100% fanfiction.