Goes to watch Captain Marvel with you

>goes to watch Captain Marvel with you
>buys the biggest soda available
>drinks half of it during the ads before the film has even begun
>leans into you halfway through the film and whispers
>"I really, really need to pee"

What would you do if you found yourself in this situation, Yea Forums?

Attached: Mega drink.jpg (640x959, 99K)

Wretch from her foul breath and stench in general

Tell her to pee in the empty cup I brought for just such an occasion.

I waited an hour and a half for you to get ready and you don't even bother to put in your catheter? What the fuck were you doing in the bathroom that long you dumb fucking bitch? Wait until we get home.

show them a fake smile

Attached: cgi smile.webm (950x798, 120K)

I told you to wear your pullups. If you have an accident, it's back to diapers young lady.

I don't think I've ever seen someone with a personality that repulsed me that much as she has.

One of my biggest fantasies is for my pregnant wife to piss herself in a public place like that.

What personality? No really. I don't think I've seen her do anything outside the "young acrtees" stock character.

Cute!

based

Go with her since I do the same thing and makeout somewhere along the way

Attached: out_of_shape_brie_larson_by_oda_lee_dd38c8i-fullview.jpg (1024x1321, 137K)

How many months pregnant? What is she wearing when she wets herself? Describe your fantasy as detailed as possible.

>Yes, this is what I'm going to achieve with my new project

Attached: 1553697435008.jpg (1078x1666, 1.25M)

go with her and watch her pee

theres something magical about a girl who needs to pee really badly

Start to tickle her relentlessly.

Attached: Screenshot.jpg (1810x656, 123K)

My gf (female) is like this all the time, it's annoying as shit.

Attached: 1554303808608.gif (343x328, 2.13M)

Kys faggot

>A billion dollars? I must say, it's rare for me to work on such a well-funded project...

Attached: 1223401251291.jpg (368x440, 27K)

it's crazy to me that modern Yea Forums would interpret this scenario as Pierce being a feeder and not "I'm married so I can get fat now"

About 6-7 months along, she is wearing a comfy plaid maternity shirt and leggings. Undernath she wears a maternity bra to help her with her huge DD leaking tits and special panties to support her belly and her expanded, round, slightly flabby ass.

She tells me out of nowhere her bladder is full and she has to go, but when I tell her to just go she suddenly just lets go without even realizing. She's terribly embarrased, and her eyes begin to moist from the humilliation, she's specially worried people will smell her. I'm annoyed because this isn't the first time this has happened and she refused to wear her depends because "this time she'll make it to the restroom". I tell her this is the last time she will wear anything but a fucking adult diaper, she tries to answer back but her bladder just keeps going and going like a fountain, making the argument for me. We ask the ushers for help and leave before things get any messier or people notice the wet spots on her shirt. She silently cries all the way back home, but by the time we get there it's alright and we're both calm. We get inside and I rip her clothes off, stimulated by the animal smell of her piss and milk and we have rough, animal-like sex on the floor, we end up covered in our own fluids and she half orgasms, half-pisses herself again mid-fuck, but at that point I don't care anymore and we just keep going until we're exhausted, lying on her still warm urine and I'm idly sucking off her sweet, rich milk.

she wants Cap's D

Isn't she ugly as shit without Photoshop

Fury?

Attached: 1552428331746.jpg (683x719, 87K)

No

Attached: Brie-Larson-Makeup.jpg (640x640, 75K)

You're not helping your argument.

>hold on bby
>*climbs underneath her*
>*opens mouth*
It's the least I could do considering she's burdened with a pathetic 600ml bladder capacity. Call me an old fashioned sexist but I still believe in holding open doors and for women and also my mouth for their piss.

top stuff user

His first wife died of cancer, he has a fear as he saw her waste away infront of his eyes.

lurk more

Put a happy face on

Exactly the same I do when literally anyone talks to me at the cinema.
Tell here to shut the fuck up.

>"Y-You can use my mouth"

tell her to shut the fuck up while I'm watching kino

Attached: 1336760868261.gif (322x175, 1.76M)

Kiss her belly then prepare to drink her lemonade.

tell her to pee in a cup cuz we're the only ones in the showing room anyway

I get on my knees and let her pee on my mouth

Attached: 1545899196361.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

Holy shit, I am the person you are describing. I don't know why I didn't realize it is bad etiquette until now

women peeing is such a nuisance. you wouldnt even be able to catch all of it in your mouth. they're designed wrong.

if she had a prick that was actually designed functionally and spiritually for pissing you wouldn't be in such a sticky situation.

Daring, and I might say based.

>buys me the biggest soda available
Fucking dropped
I'm not a fatass and are not planning to become one either

It usually makes the most economic sense to buy the largest soda, regardless of if you intend to drink the entire thing

What a guy

Hot.

have sex incels

Feeders are more real and common than footfags.

Formerly seeder

>brown eyes
yikes

Attached: 1501401513214.jpg (385x288, 28K)

this guy gets it.

drinking soda in general is degenerate

Very nice, if I weren't at work I'd fap

I´m honestly questioning the sanity of ANY man who does not instantly hate her.

Attached: fuck white people.jpg (127x186, 3K)

This board didn't hate her until she made that comment about white critics, incel. Check the archive around the time she won that Oscar, people were rooting for her heavy