One week later

>One week later
>Already forgotten
What went wrong?

Attached: 220px-Jordan_Peele_Peabody_2014_(cropped).jpg (300x300, 25K)

Saw Us yesterday. God what a boring film. It just drags on without actually doing anything and then in the end you're just left with more questions

Because nobody actually watches his movies, they just virtue signal on social media about how they did and how it was the greatest flick they've ever seen.

SPBP...
He's got to know this though right??? Has he just decided to believe the bullshit that's spoonfed through the media now or does he know his shelf life for cash grabbing is limited?

Attached: 1554109049878.gif (581x327, 3.72M)

provide proof or reexamine your beliefs

Yeah he know everyone just bought a ticket and then went bowling or something

Us was shit (not even watching it
Get out was slightly less shit
Twilight zone was terrible the 2nd episode was much better but the racist stuff from everyone who wasn't white was disgusting and just not needed? Kinda muddies the point and plot of the original as well

not enough pussy sucking lines

What didn't go wrong? It's a movie that gets worse the more you think and talk about it.

Critics unanimouisly liking something right when it releases is generally a huge indicator that it will not stand the test of time

It must be a really sad state of mind to think there's that many racists in the US and not realizing you're the biggest of them.

Lol all the racists aee mixed raced mutts none of them are purely black or white
T. Euro aussie whiteboi
This new series is just trash

because all that sjw-pandering 'woke' garbage is forgettable and doesn't deserve to be remembered

"Get Out" was a fucking shitty remake of "Skeleton Key" which was superior in every way and actually scary, not as laughable

Attached: get out but better.jpg (358x500, 52K)

ITT: Alt-right REEEEing.

race baiting nigger

Just saw Us last night, very much enjoyed it. Admittedly the logical underpinnings of the film are extremely shaky - as is commonplace in the horror genre - but the atmosphere, performances, easy chemistry among the cast, haunting score, striking imagery, and swooping cinematography were all top tier. My theater was almost completely full and, well, .. urban. There was a lot of hooting and hollering and at one point one guy left to go to the bathroom and when he came back he went crawling along the aisle on his hands and knees like the masked little boy, scared the hell out of some people it was hilarious. When the daughter had the golf club and was taking on the twins I slouched down in my seat and yelled “YO THIS CHICK FINNA BOUTTA GET DABBED ON” to some scattered laughter. It was pretty dark in the theater so idk if anyone could tell whether or not I’m cute

>Fucking eat shit and die.
That's not funny. My brother died that way.

EAT DA POO Poo aND GO TO SLEEP!!!!!

Replying to everyone just makes you look like a retarded, you know it right, retarded?

Was the meme based on him?

Attached: 3432234.jpg (602x602, 66K)

The fact that people regard this mans work so highly is in indicator that people need to watch more art horror films.

Jason Lmaoa

Attached: Screenshot_20190403-104853__01.jpg (1080x1064, 195K)

i fucking love liberal racism, it's all so feelgood and wonderful at first, and then, then they realize it was just an empty, paper mache gesture of respect and they're exactly the same person they were before.
>Wherever you go, there you are.

Attached: 1524052013275.png (255x362, 218K)

see? and now when you add nogs and race bait shit it becomes a fucking "masterpiece".
fucking hate that political bullshit

>THANKS FOR ADOPTING ME AND SAVING ME FROM THE GHETTO MOM I PROMISE I'LL NEVER FORGET WHAT YOU DID FOR ME THAT MY BLACK PARENTS NEVER DID
>YEAH FUCK U WHITEY, UNF MUH DIK BITCH CRACKUH

Attached: 08scene-oscars-slideshow-slide-79RU-facebookJumbo.jpg (1050x550, 118K)

this picture must be pretty old
you can tell because his jowls have added several pounds of fat and layers of grey pubis hair.

Sounds like you're just dumb

Faggot.txt

close but not quite
virtue signallers jump on movies and tv because it's so easy to go and watch it then post about it. It's only a couple of hours (or longer for streaming tv, but you don't have to leave the house)
That's why sjw tv/movies will keep making money but attempts in every other medium bomb hard, because they don't want to invest the time

It's a really forgettable movie and people overhyped it because they liked Get Out for some reason. Hope his Twilight Zone reboot also bombs because I can stand his on the nose dialogue.

Attached: 55516-1532336916.jpg (640x356, 30K)

The super drawn out shot of the rabbits in the beginning credits immediately gave the ending away lol. also the twist was mad gay

No it didn't you pretentious teenager