What are the best movies under 45 minutes long?

What are the best movies under 45 minutes long?

Attached: 1218323_Kung-Fury.jpg (636x477, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n_xMyx_SogA
youtube.com/watch?v=y0ojUKL4zxo&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=CrsVa3CzQj0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

None because a movie has to be at least 70 minutes long to be considered a movie.

Second half of Kung Fury was shit

Gay niggers from outer space

No, that's a meme.

Why? We have short films. What's the distinction between film and movie?

this shouldn't have been more than ten minutes long.

I wouldn't know, I only watch kino

Attached: oLECD1AXZSKmKnPGIkw9LItmzYGDKH_large.jpg (1288x1600, 206K)

Attached: 1525710854835.jpg (833x1000, 70K)

that movie was shit lmao

Wrong.

yeah right? xD lol, lmao

Besides being literally a blowjobs to 80's aethetics neets, or family guy that went too far or literally just a reddit movie, it's fucking bland. I don't even know what's so good about this movie.

People not around during the 80's eat this shit up. Most of the comments on it are
>WOAH this is just like an 80's movie
No it's not you fruit. There is nothing 80's about someone fighting a robot arcade machine/norse gods/hitler.

Attached: 1545082707932.jpg (480x517, 45K)

Has this really been made 4 years ago? Good god what am I doing with my life

you can pretend that you don't see the good parts all you want, that doesn't make them magically fanish though. For example that scene between the nazis talking about their mustache is pure fucking gold

>tank
>you

There might be a few scene that are funny, I can get behind that. But overall, the movie is vastly overrated.

Is it though? It's a good fan project but it is also 4 years old and has only 32mio views while Hasselhoffs track to the film has 36mio. It's not like it's talked about that often too

it's a reddit term through and through. if you see it, you know that person can be dismissed for trying to fit in.

La Jetée

Six Shooter by the guy who did In Bruges

youtu.be/n_xMyx_SogA

You know this movie is a meme when even the theme song is now used as background music in ads in fucking France. Went to see my mum, TV was on a meme fatty 40yo was dancing to it unironically to sell some shit.

>what if the people behind danger 5 had no writing talent and were a bit adhd

FUCK YEAH

I mean, it's not exactly good in a sense that it makes a perfect movie. Like I get the idea, it's a comedy about 80's bad movies. There's a lot of passion that was put into it and I get that. But I find it really lame sometimes. Some scenes are great, I'll give them that, but sometimes they make jokes that already have been made and all that. I just can't praise it the same way everybody did.

Taste differs, not every joke lands with everyone I guess. I too find some parts boring like for example the animated scenes where he talks with the cartoon cobra. I don't find it funny but I get why its there. That's the whole thing with the movie, some jokes land, some don't but all have kind of their right to be there as they refference different 80's cliches.

Six Shooter
youtube.com/watch?v=y0ojUKL4zxo&t=3s

More Yea Forums than Yea Forums but Team fortress' expiration date is a fucking masterpiece.
Knowing that we could have had a full series out of it but Valve is retarded and blew it makes my blood boil

comedies don't need writing talent

Kung Fury was taking advantage of a trend where we're all faking 80's nostalgia. It felt insincere. Putting together a bunch of tropes to display a sense of irony, with that undercurrent of "Hah, people used to take this shit seriously?????" doesn't take much effort.

youtube.com/watch?v=CrsVa3CzQj0

>it's a reddit term
Prove it.

see

Meshes of the Afternoon is one of my favorite films, any length.

Its about 15 min and available on youtube. Really cool!

>Man with a Movie Camera (Russian: Чeлoвeк c кинo-aппapaтoм, translit. Chelovek s kino-apparatom)
I guess Vertov was already a redditor back in the 1920s.

Attached: 1538808200515.jpg (1930x2994, 1.1M)