Kino

kino

Attached: dg3gpfpx0aaxoxx.jpg (758x1200, 134K)

People completely forgot this movie a day after it was released. Honestly such a flop

Yeah it bombed so hard my ears are still ringing

what was anya's superpower?
she can control people when touching them or something like that?

Supernatural beauty

Attached: anyaglasswithkids.webm (1000x800, 2.54M)

Angel.

You can tell M. Night really thinks highly of her the way he films her. His shots lavish in her.

Can you blame him? If I were directing her I'd forget the other actors exist

Attached: anyaarises.webm (1920x802, 2.94M)

The distance between her eyes makes her look like she has Downs Syndrome

Really, those shots give me the impression he's lowkey in love with her, at least on an idealized, aesthetic muse level. And no, I can't blame him at all.

She exudes intelligence - artistic, intellectual, emotional. If anything she looks way more aware than other people around her.

>more aware than other people around her
Ahh yes using the same tactics as a hammerhead shark. She can see 300 degrees around her

Attached: scalloped-hammerhead-fact-file.jpg (700x350, 16K)

Why was there a scene in VVitch where her brother looks at her boobies? For what point except make me think we'd see them at some point?

t. seething chromosomelet

based retard (literally)

you will never have an extra chromosome gf to squeeze you too hard

Attached: 1554197169276.webm (1920x800, 2.78M)

To make you have incestuous fantasies about Ayy?

Attached: 21985036_2534816076659111_8444486808716181504_n.jpg (750x750, 53K)

It seems like a little while to wait for her next movie or show to come out, but there is so much stuff in the pipeline. Movie after show after movie of Ayykino.

Attached: ae85db81ce0323f82c977da6ccedc760.jpg (564x705, 89K)

Attached: 28766622_1814994455219497_7578931116229263360_n.jpg (1080x1350, 167K)

Why is she so jiggly bros.

Attached: 1554191849999.webm (1000x802, 2.77M)

it made over 200 mil on a 20 mil budget, hardly a flop you retards.

budget doesn't matter all that matters is if the movie met projections.

>what was anya's superpower?
Making me fall in love with her

>im anya

Attached: F413699C-F8EC-4B45-B5E4-42DEB6E5205F.jpg (739x415, 16K)

its her super power.

Attached: 1511710940430.webm (710x860, 1.69M)

Attached: 1504192493275.webm (580x684, 1.07M)

Attached: 1511710802397.webm (658x850, 2.79M)

oh nice a thread about a movie I really liked

>full of virgins idolizing some average looking actress

fuck this board

my god

Let's talk about the movie user. How do you feel it ranks next to Unbreakable and Split? I liked Glass, but I felt its execution was weaker than either

can't wait til this little slut pushes emma stone out of the spotlightg

you are in 4channel

jokes on you i can post jiggles and talk.

I think it started off slow and then felt kinda rushed? like it very quickly went from them being locked up to them being dead. It didn't have the usual slow build to the reveal.

I get the point of the movie and it wasn't terrible but it definitely is weaker than the other 2.

Attached: 1511710743612.webm (706x858, 1.52M)

Attached: 1511710854604.webm (928x1080, 1.91M)

Been making new webms, I see? Cool.

There's plenty of interviews of her on youtube if you're ever looking to make more ones.

I thought the pacing of the beginning was spot on (for a shyamalan film anyway). The middle act in the hospital was definitely the weakest. I think it would have benefited from either being cut down, or conversely expanded with more character interactions so that we're not just stuck with the doctor all the time.
The buildup to the ending was great though, from the moment Mr Glass slit the guy's throat I was on the edge of my seat. Shyamalan really showed his craftsmanship here
>david's jacket fluttering like a cape after he kisses his wife's ring
>"I believe. I believe. I believe", then cutting to Mr Glass rolling forward while the beast fucks up the orderlies in the background
>the shot moving across the van interior as the workers cower and the punches dent the sides
>that seamless one-shot from the flashback into the scene from Unbreakable
>Kevin and Glass' death scenes
What he did to David dampened it a little (although I can appreciate his intent, having Joseph finish his dad's journey and preserve his legacy as a hero and everything) but overall I still liked it a lot. Although, like I said, definitely weaker in execution than Split, and weaker in everything than Unbreakable.

any webms of her talking to Kevin in Glass?

anya isnt a slut

Attached: 12.webm (640x800, 2.96M)

nah I didn't make these. I have all the interviews though. Maybe some day I'll make a bunch.

Attached: 1511710827409.webm (936x1080, 2.55M)

yeah I think David's ending was eh. Glass dying makes sense but you'd think he could maybe avoid it entirely and still get what he wants?

also the orderly stuff still makes no sense to me? like wouldn't they see him on the cameras the entire time and know how he got out and who he was talking to?

Its a movie that feels like maybe an extended directors cut could fix it a bit. Or a bit of an alternate ending.

Watched it yesterday and in all honesty I think it might be Shyamalans worst movie. The pacing is fucking atrocious, the dialogue was awful and that idiotic fucking twist in the end made me soooo angry. Dunns fate, and also the hordes fate....

What the hell was he thinking? I mean: Sure, from a thematic point, the idea behind Glass isnt bad. Its not exactly good, but I can see why Shyamalan thought it was an idea worth pursuing. The classic hero-villain architecture is getting its access denied into the real world by a sect. Sure. Ok.

But this is the kind of idea that needs a FUCKING BUILD UP. OUT OF NOWHERE THAT SHIT MEANT NOTHING AND IS DEMEANING TO THE ESTABLISHED CHARACTERS OF DUNN AND THE HORDE. ITS JUST SO FUCKING DISRESPECTFUL TO ANY EMOTIONAL INVOLVMENT YOU HAD AS A VIEWER. WORTHLESS ENDING.

Dunn's death was so fucking terrible and disrespectful to the character. I'd honestly rather he drowned in that tank than in a fucking puddle, "consoled" by the doctor.

it was ok but the retarded ending ruined it

>it might be Shyamalans worst movie
There is no way in hell it's worse than Last Airbender, After Earth, or The Happening.
>you'd think he could maybe avoid it entirely and still get what he wants
Well, he wasn't counting on the Beast turning on him. He was prepared for his death, but he wasn't exactly planning to die.
>like wouldn't they see him on the cameras the entire time and know how he got out and who he was talking to?
Didn't he edit the cameras so that they wouldn't see most of what he was doing? That's why we had the scene of him fucking around in circles outside his room, so that there would at least be some footage of him for them to see.

One of these "it was good until it wasn't" type movies.

thats all movies

What's wrong with the Horde's fate? The death scene Kevin got with Casey was kino

>Thought Shyamalan was going to redeem himself
>He subverts my expectations by completely shitting up his movie
He can't keep getting away with it.

fuck off roastie

shut the fuck up you fucking faggot i'll kill you

actually liked until the end, those were some shitty twists and the final "beeeg tweeest" was weak as hell and predictable since you saw ol' paper legs modifying code

>lowkey
a millennial douche says what?

nigger