Looks like kino is back on the menu boys

Looks like kino is back on the menu boys

Attached: 546546156125132132.png (637x561, 77K)

what if he took off the mask instead of hiding behind it?

>le ebin cool reddit quips

>jewish
No thanks, I’ll wait for a real review

>Africa by Pitbull starts playing

Attached: Joker.webm (710x398, 2.93M)

Literally "we live in a society" tier

I hope they tell us why he wears the mask.

If I took the mask off, would he die?

I need to know how many minutes are dedicated to running. This is very important both to me and Yea Forums.

Attached: 6363872-6404651-On_the_run_In_the_background_of_one_shot_the_cops_who_are_giving-a-130_1542606026686 (634x871, 77K)

People who saw the footage said about 10 minutes were screened and about 8 of them was him running set to old music

Why are all Joker films being written by 13 years old!?

The rule on the Nolan trilogy was "THIS IS NOT BATMAN AND ROBIN, WE ARE BEING REALISTIC AND SERIOUS NOW, DO YOU THINK GOTHAM IS A JOKE!?" so they hired a 13 years old to google "epic deep quotes" and made three scripts with that, plus hiring Heath Ledger to play Kurt Cobain with make up. The result are three films that try so hard to be serious they become unitentionally funny

Suicide Squad they hired a 15 years old to smoke some weed, google "epic shit" and used a "best songs ever" Spotify list. The result was a fucking mess where a bunch of psychos finds the true meaning of family and the 30 Seconds to Mars guy plays what Jesse Pinkman thought he'd become at the very start of Breaking Bad

And now we have that tweet in a film starring the incel champion Joaquin Phoenix

esl

So he's going for a gold medal in marathon? Why does he run so much?

seek help

We are hoping that an origin story of an evil clown who sets traps for Batman will save cinema. I think this medium may be dead.

Attached: 1546552739400.jpg (501x501, 40K)

>I used to think my life was a tragedy, but now I realize... it's a comedy

Attached: tenor.gif?itemid=8104010&key=ab879dbff6d67c8771393c9ad1d0d1c2e5f23f8b3ec8b169c199dec11838281b.gi (426x240, 3.03M)

Really makes me think about society.

have sex

The director actually commented about it after the footage and said that the film wasn’t about running away from things but running toward them. People are saying they aren’t sure if he was joking

Gillian Anderson is absolutely based

Attached: 1554123903657.webm (720x720, 2.11M)

>the film wasn’t about running away from things but running toward them
Jesus fucking christ

She read for the part of the topless Red Witch in Game of Thrones

>pitbull becomes the Stan lee of DCEU movies
I can dig it

See psychiatrist

but user...

...I AM the psychiatrist!

...and now the tomato

T W I S T E D
W
I
S
T
E
D

>incel champion
How does one win this title, exactly?

The mere idea of the joker makes moviemakers DAMAGED, that's deep man

MOMS GONNA FREAK

>make many films portraying a neurotic character obsessed with sex who is not Woody Allen and who does not feel like belonging to society
>????
>be crowned incel champion

this

Attached: 1550424564997.jpg (334x555, 36K)

>being this much if a buttmad third world disneyshill
Yikes

>incel champion Joaquin Phoenix
There was no need to come to this, Yea Forums. I told you if we banned all star wars/marvel content on sight redditors would give up and stop coming. Now it's too late

>Darkseid has killed off all JL members
>all hope seems lost
>YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>MR. 305
>MR. WORLDWIDE
>Pitbull comes flying from the horizon
>I DON'T PLAY FOOTBALL BUT I TOUCHDOWN EVERYWHERE
>Darkseid: Everywhere?
>EVERYWHERE!
I honestly wouldn't even be mad

RISE UP

Literally no one is expecting this film to "save cinema" you fucking troglodyte, go eat some crayons.

I have a feeling about this film.. and don't quote me on it just yet but.. I have a feeling that this film will save cinema bros.
We're only a couple of hours away from the trailer too.

No it won't because mainstream audiences never pay for actual good movies. They like the bottom of the barrel dogshit that Disney feeds them or any other company willing to make a buck without putting in any creative effort whatsoever

>Implying Ledgers Joker wasn't the best thing about Nolan's entire trilogy
Confirmed contrarian retard.

>THIS SUMMER
>Stop that man he's going to say the n-word!
>ONE MAN
>He's about to say it!
>LIVES IN A SOCIETY
>Let's put a smile on that nigger

>THE JOKER

No, the worst thing is that it was. Exactly because it's a series of unitentionally hilarious films

This board is full of contrarians and people calling others shills
>go into MCU thread
>people call me a contrarian and shill for hating the Disney MCU even though I love Phase 1 (not Avengers 1), Winter Soldier, and parts of Ant-Man 1
>get into DCEU thread
>Marvelfags call me a shill for objectively talking about the DCEU even though I openly state that JL was quite a mess and even SS was only subjectively good in my eyes
I feel like Disney fanboys have flooded this board and can't ever partake in a proper discussion. What makes matters worse is that some DCEU fags are following suit and slowly doing the same thing as the DCEU makes more money. It's honestly disgusting

What an embarassing fucking post.
Consider the gun-to-head maneuver.

Attached: 1526393687593.png (320x365, 143K)

I understand you thinking that about TDKR but the first two? How braindead are you that you see those as unintentionally hilarious movies? Maybe movies in general aren't for you if you can't even process what you're watching

GAMERS RISE UP!

Contrarian spotted. How come TDK is the best pleb filter when it comes to cape movies? It seems as if it has become fashionable to hate it during the last couple of years. I bet you love Thor Ragnarok though, don't you?

Look at Batman Begins. Look at what they say and how they act. Like if every sentence they say is the most important thing ever said. And they are all so serious... that's why Ledger works excellently as the Joker, BECAUSE EVERYBODY IS SO FUCKING SERIOUS, GOTHAM LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING DEATH CAMP, CHILL A BIT, NOLAN

>Joker stares directly into the camera
>"Every wonder why guys like me shoot up theaters of people like you?"
>"Because life is a joke"

So actual drama in a movie is funny to you, got it. That's why I hate to discuss cape movies in general here. Most people only like comicbook movies if they are funny which usually robs the movies of any stakes or drama. When there's drama, people resort to using the "this is tol serious" or "too edgy for me" arguments which have no value whatsoever if the movies aren't flat out comedies in the first place
A serious movie will have serious dialogues, what's so hard to get about that? I think that you may have to watch a few movies made before 1990 because all you seem to watch are modern movies where only action happens
>Gotham looks like a death camp
Even in the comics, Gotham is the biggest shithole ever. It's supposed to show that Batman's undertaking is pretty much pointless

You think that Liam Neeson rambling about how you'd rather have never met the people you love because then you'd be spared of the suffering of their deaths is not a juvenile thing to say?

Or ending the trilogy with Batman nuking the ocean is a serious ending!?

Lmao you seem like the type of guy that thinks V for Vendetta and From Hell are cinematic masterpieces (I'm not talking about the comics they are based in, just the films)

Say it.

I want you to say it.

I WANT YOU, to say it.

Attached: DeafeningBriefAmurstarfish-size_restricted.gif (500x200, 1.76M)

Why does he wear the mask?

You do realise that Neeson was literally the villain, don't you? His lines were supposed to be deceptive and wrong. That is why he is a villain, he tries to convince the protagonist with half-truths and lies

>Batman nuking the ocean
Learn to read. I stated before that I can understand people hating on TDKR because the entire story in that movie felt rushed and poorly executed

V for Vendetta's comic was great, yet the movie failed to capture the appeal of the book. It was solid but nowhere near great. Why you would think that I would love those two specifically, I do not understand. From a technical point of view, both movies (I only vaguely remember From Hell) weren't anything special when it comes to cinematography, soundtracks, or even the acting. Weaving was top-tier though, I cannot deny that

Have sex plz

you're not even wrong

Attached: 1547572218647.jpg (780x859, 46K)

that looks painful desu if you're not circumcized
but circumcision is mandatory in Dumbsfuckistan, oh well

you first, tranny

Have you ever actually had sex? It's terrible, they want to stick around afterwards and cuddle and the bed is too hot and also sweaty and the combined body heat is too much and the bed gets overheated and they sort of think they're you're friend now but they're not your friend. The second after you cum I'm just disgusted by them anyways but they don't want to be alone because they're needy or some other stupid made up feeling so I have to take them out for some breakfast and buy them a fucking omelet that we both know she's not going to finish and then when its over you have to get her number and promise you'll call her but we both know you're not going to call her. Why would you? You already got what you wanted out of her and the sex was mediocre at best and you wasted one of the two days a week you have free of being a wagecuck, you took your valuable free time and you fucking wasted it on some average broad when you could have paid for a hooker and had her get up and leave so I could go back to playing video games.

The only reason to have sex, and I mean LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON, is that fucking without a condom on feels pretty great. Nothing else about sex is even remotely enjoyable, not the stupid foreplay, not the cuddling, I don't even particularly enjoy getting my dick sucked anymore. I'd rather eat a burrito and watch American Dad and be left the fuck alone. No, I'm not going to marry you. No, you're not going to trick me into getting you pregnant(I've had a few women really try hard with that one), and no, you're not coming to live with me in my big empty house.

For one thing, it's my fucking house. For another thing, I like it big and empty, and lastly you're a fucking bore. Women are for the most part IMMENSELY boring. No, I'm not interested in hearing about your stupid day. No, I don't care what Sarah the intern said about your hair. No, I don't FUCKING CARE ABOUT HOW YOU'RE FEELING TODAY

NOT. FUCKING. WORTH. IT.

KINO

Attached: 1542099236059.png (680x680, 221K)

There is nothing evil with what Neeson said in my post, it's just juvenile

It would be extremely painful

>there is nothing evil with what Neeson said
If you are refusing to consider the context, what's the point of even discussing things? You are obviously adamant about taking single lines out of context and shitting on them and once someone tries to put the context into the discussion, you refuse to do so as well. In my eyes, the only thing that is juvenile is you amd your way of discussing movies

>what neeson said was juvenile but not evil
Kek. He is quite literally arguing that bruce should give up his loved ones because otherwise, he would see them die. That is evil and vile as fuck dude

because the Joker is meant to be an edgy, murderous clown? who do you want the script to be written by, michael bay?

>That's why I hate to discuss cape movies in general here. Most people only like comicbook movies if they are funny which usually robs the movies of any stakes or drama.
Probably because they're fucking comicbook movies dude

comic book movies aren't written like comic books though. comic books take themselves very seriously.

Most of the objectively better written comicbooks are serious in tone. Just look at mainstream books which even critics consider to be among the best
>Sandman
>Swamp Thing
>TDKR
>All Star Superman
>Long Halloween
>Batman Year One
>Watchmen
>Killing Joke
>Blue/Gray/Yellow Trilogy
>Marvels
>The Man Without Fear
Literally none of those are comedies. Most often, the outright comedic books are poorly written and jokes are only used to disguise lazy writing. I feel like most people here who like Disney seem to ignore the fact that good comedy is hard as fuck to write. If you aren't able to do it properly, why do it in the first place?

Attached: 0b2zd7rxxyp21.jpg?width=610&auto=webp&s=3795457c43a6249506a29ca590c75e43b9836322.jpg (610x767, 37K)

They're just movies lad.

from society to society, they gon' have to deal with me

maybe the real joke was the memes we made along the way

Upon repeat viewings, TDK has a bloated runtime with The Joker only being in the movie for about 25 minutes. The rest is boring.

tell me about it

Attached: Antifa-1080x675.jpg (1080x675, 170K)

Not every movie needs to be short as fuck to satisfy mainstream audiences. The movie wasn't bloated at all, it just included another act to resolve Two-Face's story, that's all. I have literally heard people here call Ben Hur bloated because it was 3 1/2 hours long. People nowadays just have short attention spans

OMG YES I LOVE CAPESHIT I'M SUCH A REDDITOR

where's the trailer?

Sorry, but no superhero movie needs to be more than two hours max. TDK would’ve been much more enjoyable with a good 20 minutes cut out. Same goes for Rises.

on the catalog

thanks

Why? Just because you want it to be? What an immature way of thinking. Comicbook movies are still movies and every director has a vision for their own movie. Nolan wanted to tell the stories in a lengthier way so why not? Many people found TDK perfectly enjoyable and not boring at all despite the running time so basically you are just stating your subjective POV, which is fine. Don't try to sell it as an objectively negative thing though
>same goes for Rises
It would have been better if the entirety of that movie was cut out

Fair enough although I’d argue that Nolan’s Batman movies were each good upon the first viewing in theaters but don’t hold up particularly well for repeat watching.

B A S E D

Good joke, everyone laughs.

Attached: Gillian Anderson moist.jpg (450x600, 92K)

Fuuuuuuuck

Yikes

cringe but redpilled

>DC
>juden
>jokester
>le edgy maymay

Attached: 1460866381936.jpg (363x463, 125K)

Attached: laws1.jpg (460x276, 27K)

redpilled = cringe dumbass

Cringe and bluepilled