This will be good

This will be good.

Attached: 97B7BDA3-A378-442F-9CC5-CA467B5A6461.jpg (961x1200, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's going to look good. Will probably be trash. Still excited though.

Joaquin Phoenix doesn't say yes to trash movies.

Did you see The Sisters Brothers?

That poster is kino

Honestly, Let was not that bad of a joker, he was just in a shite movie.

>It starts with Arthur (Joaquin Phoenix) in a psychiatrist’s office. “Does it help to have someone to talk to?” the doctor asks. We see Arthur walking down a street and up some stairs. “My mom used to tell me to smile and put on a happy face,” he muses. “I thought my purpose was to bring laughter and joy to the world.” Meanwhile we see him starting to put on clown stuff, and then he’s a clown waving around an “Everything Must Go” sign—until it gets stolen, and he runs down the street after the guys and they smash it in his face. His reaction: “Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?”

>Next, we see Arthur in a lot of different settings. He’s in a donut shop with Zazie Beetz’ character. Then he’s walking to Arkham hospital, and we see him in an ambulance with a person going crazing, talking to Bryan Tyree Henry’s character behind some mesh. He’s in a club laughing at stand-up comedy. He’s in another club putting black on his eyes. Later he’s in a subway, laughing by himself with a bright green wig, and again he gets beat up—but this time he just keeps laughing. We see him running down the street. “Gotham has lost its way,” Thomas Wayne says on the TV. “What kind of character would do something so cold blooded?”

>Then Arthur’s teasing a young girl wearing a red nose. Arthur says, “I used to think my life is a tragedy, but it’s a comedy.” Meanwhile we see him on stage performing, a crowd of people screaming, all dressed as Jokers—then we see him in the full red suit walking down the street, down some stairs, and that’s it.

If by "good" you mean "God awful shit"

sounds kino

Yea Forums tricked me into watching the vice movie he was in. How incredibly boring...

Attached: 1551880120944.jpg (210x212, 13K)

>(((todd phillips)))
yeh it'll be shit. absolute waste of jouquin

YOU PIG FUCK

>The movie ends with him killing Batmans parents

Define "good". Unless this is an adaptation of the killing joke and he wears the red hood i dont want to fucking see. I hate fucking superhero movies for one main reason. The story is prewritten for these Hollywood cock suckers. How in the fuck do you fuck that up? Its like a 30 year old coloring outside the lines. At this point youre either retarded or frustrating me on purpose. Also shit makeup job. Almost as bad as letos. We peaked with ledger and jacky boy. And that guy that played a fag in shamelss is a fucking joke.

Long live Mark Hamill.

Attached: th.jpg (474x663, 73K)

...unironically, objectively retarded opinion

Attached: halloween-makeup-suicide-squad-joker-makeup-kit-Fashion-Forward-5Z9W.jpg (350x500, 41K)

Actually, you're the boring one.

it wont happen but imagine if he actually said nigger in the movie.
this board would collapse

ITS SIMPLE.. WE KILL THE NIGGERS

Why would he? When has the joker ever said that? Hahaha. Youre silly user. You might be racist but i like you.

sisters brothers was fucking kino

This guy gets it

you were never really here

This is the only thing that would ever dethrone Bane as the king Yea Forums meme

Kinda tired of this overly edgy version but ok

>let's put a smile on that face
>put on a happy face

>king of Yea Forums meme not being Ryan /ourguy/ Gosling

>This will be good
>villain is a Trump parody

Why is Yea Forums excited for "ORANGE MAN bad" the movie?

Inherent Vice
Sisters Brothers
We Own the Night
Ladder 49
Signs

all fucking shitty

>Later on, Gosling takes up the banner for females more emphatically. “I think women are better than men. They are stronger, more evolved.”

gosling is a limp-wristed faggot born with a silver spoon in his mouth

Goslings literally a glow in the dark nigger. A totally non-existant movie production starring him was used as the cover story for the Kony 2012 'documentary' crew while they were shooting in Africa, and Gosling personally went to the UN along with George Clooney to promote a resolution allowing an American-led coalition force to operate int central and east Africa with the aim of 'stopping warlords like Kony' , and they specifically cited the Kony 2012 documentary as evidence of a humanitarian crisis justifying military intervention. You can still find interview vids of the two of them laying out the whole narrative on youtube.

When was the last time Marty made a good movie?

Attached: Alyas_Batman_and_Robin_01.jpg (276x200, 14K)

>At this point youre either retarded or frustrating me on purpose.
and if you complain about it, you will be labeled an alt right troll and russian bot

Depression Kino.
A sad Joker film.

huee

it was kino and ur a fag

sisters brothers is beyond you, you fucking autist

Unironically sounds good.

>looks like they didn't respond well to the latest joker, roll on the dark filter we used for nolan's trilogy
normies are so easy to please
literally add filter for "mature" movie and you hook them

Imagine having such a bad taste, jesus christ. Im guessing this is your typical capeshitter.

>another DC movie that's better than any Marvel movie ever made
NOT FAIR

We live in a society...

>Goslings literally a glow in the dark nigger.
He's an asset, not a glow nigger himself.

Its gonna be great, its gonna be great.

Attached: image.jpg (634x720, 88K)

is this supposed to be the whole movie?

>Let was not that bad of a joker
There was nothing Joker-y about Leto's Joker. He was just a mobster with a weird fashion sense.
As an extravagant mobster he was decent but as the joker he totally missed the point (or in his defense he couldn't get it accross because lots of his scenes were cut)

*huff* *huff*
DESPITE BEING 13% OF THE POPULATION

Don't you fucking dare say that

Anyone have that pasta of why it would be terrible to live in Gotham?
Something about the guy shoots the joker in the fucking head after joker murdered his family, and he ends up in prison after getting his ass kicked by batman, then the joker comes back to life and bombs the orphanage where the guys last child was

Attached: mfw.jpg (500x656, 72K)

Ive seen legend of zelda fanposters with wittier taglines
Why do these people try to make me cringe

>We see him running down the street
FUCKING BAAAAAAAAAASED

real pleb hours here lads

Attached: 1552864909114.gif (384x216, 1.79M)

Leto was terrible.
It was like someone read this & said "how about we adapt this version of Joker, but for complete faggots?"

Attached: 02415343521.jpg (440x319, 158K)

I haven't seen the script yet, but he's probably not gonna say it. He might, but don't get your hopes up.

VERONICA!!!!!

>looks like this bird is baked

Fuck, thank you for reminding me of this comic, it was fucking good. Read it years ago and I can still vividly remember those few panels where he plays Russian roulette.

I feel like I just had a goddamn stroke
I could've sworn it was Phoenix in Nightcrawler instead of Gyllenhaal

Attached: the fuck.jpg (650x939, 139K)

Leota joker is what happens when you ask boomers to design a “gangster” character

The sole thing I disliked about it was Riddler, that version was absolutely in line with Leto's Joker. Would've fit in that shitshow film perfectly.

Sounds pretty decent tbqh famalam

Honestly, Heath Ledger was not that bad of a joker, he was just in a shite movie.

>Not releasing the trailer on april fools day

Attached: shame.gif (242x210, 894K)

Her was hot garbage

We are all Pagliacci. We are all the Joker.

Attached: 1553517788024.jpg (911x1024, 136K)

God, imagine if they go with the stand-up comedian script and he pays homage to this

youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0

Is this movie a joke?

>how come you aren't joking around today?
AAGGHH DELETE THIS

I'll fyte you irl right now

Inherent Vice was fucking amazing you pleb

Dont worry he wont get far on foot was truly awful though

Joker: Did you know...
WARNER BROS PRESENTS
Joker: that despite being only 13% of the population
A MOVIE BY SAM RAIMI
Joker: they commit 50% of the crimes? Hahaha, funny isn't it?
Scared, visibly shaken woman: Who are you talking about?
*joker laughs*
Joker: Well, you're giving me no choice, I'll have to say it now!
*the woman's eyes open widely as the realisation hits her*
Woman: NO, DON'T!
Joker: NI-
JOKER
COMING 2019

Attached: gotham-joker-promo-700x302.jpg (700x302, 25K)

>Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?”
Jesus fucking christ REALLY

Is the clown world meme a long-term marketing campaign for this movie? Honk Honk

Attached: 1551546887628.jpg (400x400, 28K)

You are a terrible baiter and a plebeian turbofaggot. Try to stay sane till you reach adulthood, hack brat.

Kino

Leto was a good robin joker

pls be true

Attached: 1549402425723.jpg (719x432, 37K)