ITT: Anime tier characters in film and TV

Attached: 0DC57255-45F7-4F30-B9BA-900FD0C81EE5.jpg (400x249, 31K)

Attached: 1523764380103.jpg (500x278, 96K)

He was so jarring. We went from McNulty, Avon, Omar, and Stinger Bell... to that fucking clown? Even more insulting is he was the one to kill Stringer Bell. I stopped watching after that shark jump.

>I stopped watching after that shark jump
you literally missed the best season then

Are you being ironic? If not, I can just pick it back up again.

Attached: giancarlo-espositoo.jpg (768x512, 73K)

a lot of people including me consider season 4 the best. it focuses on the inner city school system and more on marlo's crew. its pretty fanatistic

The Nazis from Breaking Bad
Kanavaugh from the Shield

Many consider 4 to be the best.
The show jumps the shark in season 5.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

>the Nazis from Breaking Bad
They weren’t that bad. Only thing wrong with them was they were smaller scale than Gus.

Attached: dewey.jpg (1280x721, 91K)

I've read counters to this that he acts like how Nation of Islam fuckers really behave. I'm inclined to believe this considering how Fruit of Islam guys dress up exactly like Mouzone did. Pic related is them IRL.

Attached: NYCFOI.jpg (1100x735, 439K)

An arrogant fuck that thinks he's way smarter than he actually is and scoffs at shit like he's so high and mighty when it turns out to be completely based in reality and not absurd in the least? So the average Yea Forums user then.

>when it turns out to be completely based in reality
this is what incels actually believe

nation of islam hitmen existed, who purposefully attempted to dress and speak in an overly cultured and articulate way. He definitely stands out as unrealistic but Id bet he was based off a real life person. i doubt david simon wouldve allowed his character otherwise

Incels don't know shit about reality and sperg out when confronted by it, not the other way around.

Attached: 1553910276702.png (500x550, 174K)

all of these characters are more grounded and realistic than anime characters. anime is a fucking joke of a medium.

Don't listen to the niglet fetishist

Agreed, but he was a good entertaining anime tier character. His death was total dogshit, it's like they didn't even try.

This.
>trying to watch anime
>super crazy character smiles a lot to show they’re CRAZY and COOKY

>can turn into a house
>not an anime character
Fuck you cocksucker.

Attached: 1553897285141.jpg (441x604, 78K)

Attached: image.jpg (1174x652, 165K)

I thought his death made sense.

What didn't make sense was how they retroactively ruined his entire arc by making Tommy come back and kill Nucky.

>Many consider 4 to be the best.
Indeed, and those people are wrong.
3>1>2>4>5

3's my favorite too because all I actually cared about was the gangsters and they have a war in that season

what does it mean to be this anime character?

Attached: anime.png (964x513, 527K)

That nigga belonged in a comic book

At least Omar genuinely did all the crazy bullshit IRL

anime doesn't conform to realistic standards. you watched it wrong

The Nazis in BB weren’t anime tier. Just tacked on unsympathetic final bosses for Walt to redeem himself with.

literally the most based post of this year

Indeed the episode when they kill Stringer is one of the best and saddest moments I've ever had with any TV show, he was such a good character.
I'm amidst of season five, forcing myself to finish this garbage. What a blast.

>Anime tier characters
lmao everytime I laugh when people use the word anime as a word for bad writing

meanwhile yet another thread about capeshit has been created this second...hilarious shit.

>lmao everytime I laugh when people use the word anime as a word for bad writing
It's quite fitting in this case

In my opinion 2>3>4>1>5, but 4 and 5 are both still very good. 5 suffers from some of the same cartoonish problems of 3, the main plot in season 5 is basically as ridiculous as Hamsterdam

More grounded than this?

Attached: 1538709052633.jpg (640x1917, 359K)

Are you serious? Fucking Biggie Smalls was shot to death in real fucking life by a black dude in a blue suit and a bow tie. Anime my ass.

>he says on an anime website

My Cousin is NoI and the portrayal isn't that far off. It's insane that people think he's not "realistic", but haven't encountered that subset. It's like they've internalized what they believe a white man believes a black man should be, and do that to the fullest while hating the white man and strongly believing in violence.