Who is the target audience for this?

Who is the target audience for this?

Attached: 1530783960441.webm (1778x808, 2.82M)

Me

Not me. I like tits and hate thongs and spit. Niggers

^ This. Him.

Also me

The kind of guy who likes saliva play and edges with a stranger on discord for 15 hours to shared pictures of Rachel McAdams while talking dirty to each other about her.

Can you imagine?

Attached: 1533664451440.jpg (600x755, 140K)

Damn! She looks like she's thirsty!

dubs of thruth

Attached: 1489975483232.gif (268x263, 945K)

That kind of guy sounds pretty based.

Attached: 1541166118866.webm (1600x800, 3M)

should i watch this movie or is this pretty much the only good part

it's about a couple of jewish lesbians falling in love in spite of their husbands or something pretty sure the stuff you can see in webms or on xhamster is the only reason to watch it

I don't know what this is but it's me.

DO WHATEVA U WANNA DO

My peepee

Putting your benis in both their mouths would be gross
right guys...

Yeah it would be so gross and messy if you held both of their heads with puckered lips against each side of your cock and thrusted between them. There would be so much gross spit and their mouths would be on your private parts how embarrassing and gross and weird!

Personally though I'd rather just toss Rachel Weisz out and do everything in the book to McAdams alone.

Attached: 1547782550689.webm (1920x800, 3M)

LOL WTF

Attached: 31C.jpg (694x960, 94K)

What is the name for this grossness?

BJ sandwich?

top kek

this is a funny and accurate image

based

wtf is this from

>in love
>SPIT IN MY WHORE MOUTH OH MY GOD IT DRIVES ME FUCKING WILD TO HAVE YOU SPIT IN MY MOUTH, OOOOHHHH LOOK AT HOW HARD I'M GETTING OFF ON THIS

This isn't love.

Disobedience (2017).

That's not happening though she's just spitting in her mouth she's not saying any of that dirty stuff.

do lesbians really spit in each others mouths? neon demon had it too.

What is love?

Attached: thinking.png (741x568, 29K)

I love feet, scat, piss, farts and period blood but somehow I find this really gross?
what the fuck is wrong with me, why am I such a hypocrite when this can't be worse than the things i jerk off to

I understand following facial cues is difficult for you but let me spell it out for you.

Spitting in a partners mouth like this is straight up master/slave shit. It's degradation of the receiver from the giver. If the film is about them being horny sluts that are cheating on their husbands to do all this kinky shit together then fine, but to play an act like that as "oh it's a love story, this is just what two women in love do" is 100% jewish tricks.

Me, too.
And I'm not even a dyke.

I want a girl to spit in my mouth not out of dominance but because I wanna drink hot girl spit. You're already drinking spit when you kiss anyway. It's just intimacy.

Undersexed Jewish producers? Also me.

Attached: Disobedience (2017) with Rachel McAdams.webm (720x302, 1.71M)

my wee wee

>in denial this much
There’s a big difference between kissing and having someone actively spit in your mouth. It’s freaky fetish shit and it shouldn’t be normalised.

hahah movie about dyke jews
love it

The only thing I draw the line at behind closed doors between a husband and wife in a monogamous relationship is scat or cuck type shit. Otherwise I should be able to have my loving wife spit in my mouth and let me lick my cum off her armpits as much as I like.

BABY DONT HURT ME

>I love feet, scat, piss, farts and period blood

Attached: 4E3AB4E8-DE59-44B7-A15C-ACD96A9B2C14-1565-000001F614923120.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

I saw room for an addition
Inb4 tankie/tranny just love bullying fringes took 3 minutes in paint.

Attached: Original meme do not counterfeit.png (693x1196, 1.54M)

Ah the alt-right, a racist gaggle of Asians and Hispanics, led by the radical, genocidal maniac Ben Shapiro.

Unhygienic and degenerate, sorry you guys are too immature to see that

Shut up Lucifer

That's fucking hot

same

cringe and bluepilled

How is it more unhygienic than tongue kissing?

Weeaboos.

Attached: 1370056096847.jpg (640x960, 217K)

What does degenerate mean?

Attached: question.png (612x491, 98K)

Me as well as my fellow patricians with a spit fetish.

The opposition of generate

What a dumb fucking anime this was. Can't believe I thought this would be good when I was still a lonely kissless virgin