OH NO NO NO NONONONO

OH NO NO NO NONONONO

bgr.com/2019/03/19/captain-marvel-vs-avengers-marvel-just-told-us-what-endgame-is-about/

Attached: Untitled.png (870x738, 701K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Rg5iJNt63g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>yaaas queen slay

What was that again?

good

it would be fucking shit if they built up over 10 years worth of characters and then just have the new SJW bait character get all the glory instead of the legacy characters.

it's going to be shit regardless, manchild sperg.

>OH NO NO NO NONONONO

Indeed

Attached: thanos.png (568x1074, 619K)

>She thinks she can defeat Thanos and he's gonna kill her 20 minutes in

Attached: 54234024_144102046632586_3445079129819927692_n.jpg (800x1000, 241K)

>Thanos uses the stones to put her in a reality where she wasnt held back by the patriarchy, and white man.
>She loses her self identify and vanishes from existence

Ummm faggots they also said Endgame wasnt the name of the next movie too. They also said Spiderman was the future but as you can see.

Now stop fucking take bait you retards.

>Ummm
t. roastie

>Leave Carol to me.

Attached: 1554252526253.jpg (738x1082, 120K)

>that scene where Thanos freezes everyone in place and forces them to watch as he rapes Carol with his giant purple dick
>Cap responds this is the kind of behavior he expects of negros

So we’re getting the captain marvel reduced role cut. Sweet.

Whatever you say faggot. Call me when Captain Dyke wins and you start bitching and memeing all fucking year.

>implying i care about capeshit
lol.
change your tampon.

>Captain Marvel was supposed to be the key to defeating Thanos
>No she's not saving the day

What did they need Captain Marvel then?

Hopefully she is fodder to showcase Thanos' strength like the hulk was in IW.

>Captain Marvel was supposed to be the key to defeating Thanos
Was she?

It would require genuine mental illness to think Captain Marvel will save the day.
Then again this is Yea Forums... and we know for a fact that a good portion of the people here have some some sort of handicap, so I guess it's not so obvious.

>Rhodey spergs out and Stark decides to side with his bull, thus sparking Civil War 2.0.

kek'd

Yet you are here.
Nice autism retard.

uh oh boys thanos got himself a sword. now he means business! gonna go reserve 10 more tickets

Because at the end of the day, she's still taking over for Iron Man and Cap as the face of the MCU, which means she needs to be in Avengers 4, so she can meet everybody and all the characters can fall in love with her so they can all agree on her being the new leader for when she takes over in Avengers 5. Regardless of how much she participates in defeating Thanos/restoring people from the snap, her making new friends to boss around later is the core reason of her being in this movie.

Yes. Thanos is canonically an incel and Captain Marvel is the grim reaper of incels.

it's really about ant-man saving the day

Realistically she will be a key, not the key. You see this is tale about a rag tag bunch of misfits who learn that in order to win they need to act like a team (which has no I's)

youtube.com/watch?v=7Rg5iJNt63g

In the comics he's a space pirate that fucks endless women of all races, father loads of children with them, and then goes back and murders them all later when Death gets jelly.

> Have infinity gauntlet
> Need a shitty designed sword

Attached: lhnG6SY8_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

lmao how can one person be a chad but then become absolutely cucked

Attached: 1553274064181.jpg (290x571, 17K)

Only incels read comics. We're talking about the movie where Thanos is 110% an incel.

How is he an incel?

You know I had to do it to em

Attached: 1553753968945.jpg (720x720, 35K)

Its kind of like walking down a deer, you do it because it makes you feel powerful as fuck

He wants to have sex but he can't.

>she's still taking over for Iron Man and Cap as the face of the MCU
Are they seriously expecting this to work, and furthermore are they seriously expecting capeshit not to die a natural death over the next two years?