We want the weeaboo audience

>we want the weeaboo audience

Attached: 07ACF12C-2D3F-4332-97E5-EA0229D7AE89.jpg (738x1082, 120K)

good thanos copter reference

>>we want the weeaboo audience

Thats me!!!

Attached: 1553958147887.jpg (1277x2283, 438K)

Couldnt thanos just create an impenetrable barrier around the planet he's on that would instantly liquify anything, organic or inorganic, thus preventing anything or anyone from getting through?

>gimme that cloud strife look
>say no more

you will never be a woman, transbian incel
get a haircut and work on my software development

>we want the neckbeard audience

Didn't he fuck up his arm and gauntlet? Or is it just a placeholder?

>that weapon

oh fug, does that mean the leaks are true?

Attached: 1553151540258.jpg (568x1074, 30K)

No... some of the heroes can teleport like dr strange or wong. A better question is why does thanos need a dual blade weapon when he has the mother fucking infinity gauntlet

Why do people assume the infinity gauntlet means you can do literally anything ever? It can only do what the stones can do, amplified.

Placeholder. He gets the sword and armor to increase his defense and offense due to the Gauntlet being damaged.

Hell yea we do dubzman

Like manipulate REALITY?

But.. they already have...

where is that from?
post leaks

Lmfao

Attached: thanoscopter.jpg (500x375, 72K)

it's probably a magic sword! and we need more versions of the action figure

Ah, the pivotal scene before she shoots him with super lasers right in the infinity stones

Kino, I want a Thanos anime now

Je suis monte!

kek

>just have sex thanos

based

according to the leaks Thanos BTFO of Captain Marvel and kills her and WarMachine

Attached: avengers-endgame-thanos.jpg.png (825x464, 338K)

>captain marvel tells thanos just have sex
>he goes on an incel rampage and kills the avengers with an ar 15

Who wrote this?

That's the only way they can redeem the CM shitshow. Hell, kill Rocket too, and get it down to the original Avengers roster.

Oh god please be true
Imagine interntet after that
Imagine Marvel killing and saving MCU in 2 month period
I wasnt hyped much for Avengers, but i am now

Disney has already said that she's the new leader of the Avengers after Endgame. Not gonna happen.

Y-you dont have proofs!

That's fine, I just want a clean break with Endgame. That's always been my jumping off point. They can SJW it to hell and back afterward, for all I care.

Because that is exactly what it means. It does do anything ever.

The leak is true. She and warmachine get revived by the end of the movie along with everyone else

I thought he shot lasers from his hands and eyes. When did he start using swords?

>The leak is true.

No, it isn't, bro.

War Machine is right there going into the Quantum Realm.

Fucking disney cuck bullshit. Childhood raping jews. It took like 20 years to make the original star wars trilogy. They made like 8 movies in two years. Same goes for marvel movies. For fuck sake. Only trash can be made that frequently. Someone needs to be stopped.

yeah the avengers get BTFO by Thanos again in Endgame

I NEED TO WATCH THIS RIGHT NOW RIGHT FUCKIN NOOOW AAAAAAAAAAAA I CAN'T WAIT

Good chance that was cgi to throw us off.

Marvel is notorious for putting bullshit in the trailers. Remember hulk in wakanda in the iw trailer?

It's not. He's in several scenes.

Just accept she's not dying, lad. She's not going to steal the spotlight either way.

Hulk was in Wakanda until relatively late in post-production

All weebs love marvel. It's a huge overlap.

What about Thor having both eyes when fighting hela in the ragnarok trailer?

given how bad it looked I wouldn't be surprised if this was a last minute change

No one cares. We all know thanos will be invincible for 2 hours before the capeshitters learn to be friends/acquire le macguffin before effortlessly beating thanos in the last half hour and bringing back all your FAVOURITE (see: actors willing to resign contacts) heroes and completely reset the universe like nothing happened!

Then Galactacus in the stinger because they got F4 rights now and there's literally no one left to be a threat minus a literal planet eater

Capeshit is garbage and you're a literal brainlet if you get ANYTHING out of these movies

To me, even Galactus feels like a step down from Thanos with the gauntlet.

>Guy who eats planets one at a time

vs

>Guy who kills half the universe instantly by snapping his fingers

kek. it looks like shit

Interesting that he has to use the power stone just to choke that bitch.

I want this to be real just for the salt that it will cause.

>Galactus
>Not Doom
Kill me now, to be quite honest.

Why does he need a weapon? He has the gauntlet which gives the power of God. A single thought is all he needs to kill everyone.

Does he have armor in the one place that matters though?

Attached: antman vs. thanos.jpg (480x578, 30K)

Yeah, I got yelled at when I questioned one of the big theories/leak that said Thanos goes to Avengers HQ when he finds out they are using the Quantum realm to fuck with his legally obtained stones.
I said it sounded kinda of lame because if Thanos was so worried about the Avengers, all he needed to do was blow the headquarters up. Or shit...Nuke NY out of existence just to be sure he got them.
Boom. Problem solved.
I was told that is dumb because then there wouldn't be a movie.

>implying audience are more impressed with a guy who kills quadrillions off screen versus a planet sized goofball

Exactly. That's why Thanos being completely nuts works. Doing everything just to make Death love him is far more entertaining than seeing a bad attempt at making a "smart" villain whose plan makes no sense in general when you apply the powers of God to it.

There's so many plotholes and general retardation involving the stones that's it best to avoid the autism all together.

Just bring in DOOM.

Thanos isn't stupid.
He took it easy on them all in IW a little bit out of respect for fellow "warriors", probably also a bit of Gamora subconsciously keeping him from killing her friends/he didn't kill her friends out of guilt because of Gamora(at least for the ones on Titan) but also because he was a bit cocky & assumed they are zero threat to him.
He wouldn't make that mistake twice.
At least I wouldn't think he would. But the leaks out there says otherwise. Which makes thanos look like a retarded pussy

The rapper or the game?

>salt
nah, only triggered /pol/tards were all "REEEEEE captain fungus will one-shot thanos because sjws are forcing le stronk womyn down are throat"
no one else actually believes she will make a difference

Infinity gauntlet with all the gems literally gives its user omnipotence and Thanos uses it to shoot laser beams when he can literally turn everyone into paper.

the weapon and suit were leaked fucking months ago retard this is still a shitty fake

yes

>punching Captain Marvel
Is Thanos an incel?

No. He's a real man.

She told him to have sex, and he will.

*kicks him in the infinity stones*

/thread and / every capeshit thread until the end of time.

I think we are all wondering if he comes back for Fortnite

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018_05_08_at_5.17.20_AM.0.jpg (1200x800, 199K)

*Blocks your path*

Attached: 1554236270213.webm (1280x532, 787K)

>puts something good as bad
is this how an advanced mouseshills operate?

>hand isn't even gripping sword
marvel is FINISHED!

Attached: 1552112185425.png (2048x2048, 953K)

sauce me brotendo