Get me the safest most generic most cookie cutter director in the industry who makes safe and predictable movies with...

>Get me the safest most generic most cookie cutter director in the industry who makes safe and predictable movies with boring cinematography that hasn't changed since the 80s. I want it to be like the movie was made by assembly line robots
>I'm on it

Attached: file.png (1000x562, 709K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/ctU5sqU.gifv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spielberg is unironically more based and soulful than 99% of these nu-directors that have to make everything ironic, self-aware, and post-modern.

I’ll take another Spielberg over a Jordan Peele, Rian Johnson, or Edgar Wright any day now.

>Say no more

>Spielberg baad

Attached: 1541376676063.jpg (768x768, 34K)

>Jordan Peele, Rian Johnson, or Edgar Wright
my brain tried to read that as "Jordan Peterson"
time for bed

Ready Player One was literally the worst book I have ever read to completion in my life. I can't believe the guy who made Schindler's list decided to adapt it into a movie. Was it at least passable?

He had a streak of top tier comfy movies.

I like a lot of his movies but yeah they are def cookie cutter style

He did what he could with god awful source material.
It’s kinda like Ridley Scott trying to turn the novel Hannibal into something passable for screen.

>so we need a director for this movie about parents geting divorced and two little ki...
say no more, he's in

don’t you have to go make your sons wear dresses?

>He did what he could with god awful source material
I thought Schindler’s List was pretty good

well, both were works of fiction

I don't even know why he wanted to make such a movie. I bet he wanted to convince himself he " still had it". The truth is that he hasn't made a good movie since JP1. And he hasn't been improving, he's regressing.

>Get me the sweetest little gentile girl you can so I can sodomize her to death and then cover it up with my fellow tribe members.

Attached: 1530526328516.jpg (372x559, 43K)

based

i.imgur.com/ctU5sqU.gifv

what's with the cell phone

was that supposed to be impressive?

your next line will be "LET'S SEE YOU DO IT THEN"

Watched The Post a couple weeks ago. Laughably bad. This hack should've stayed in the '80s.

enemy of my enemy is my friend:
he might be a kike but he despises netflix so hes unironically based and redpilled.

yes.

He didn’t even direct it, he showed up to shoot some of the live action shit so his name could be slapped on that turd to make people watch it and let a faceless cadre of executives “direct” the rest.

>I’ll take another Spielberg over a Jordan Peele, Rian Johnson, or Edgar Wright any day now.
>I prefer an old turd than a young turd
Suit yourself.

name one thing in ready player one that had soul