Anonymous

Yikes!

Attached: Screenshot_20190403_082039~2.jpg (1080x741, 159K)

>>The first two episodes both arrive on April 1, and they are just awful. “Nightmare at 30,000 Feet” threemakes the paranoid tale of a man going in-flight crazy. William Shatner and John Lithgow starred in the previous versions, and I hope they’ll forgive Adam Scott for his part in this abomination. Instead of a nightmarish gremlin, Scott’s tormented by (sigh) a podcast predicting his own deadly future.

WOT IF YOUR PLANE GOBLIN WAS A PODCAST

It's actually good I liked it. The first one is alright too, a pajeet failure of a comedian who signs a devil's bargain to become successful

How much fuck white piypo is there?

None that i can recall in the first two anyway. The only distraction is Peele himself does the intro, and it seemed a bit weird for some reason. The two stories so far I enjoyed anyway. Althought he pajeet comedian is doing some "fuck guns and fuck trump" routine, but no one likes it, that's his "unfunny" stuff at the start.

Tons

SUCK MY VAGINA

>fuck guns and fuck trump
That’s enough for me, will not be viewing propaganda

The original was very political too, retards. Btw, the twist at the end of episode 2 when all of the passengers live, I did not see coming desu. Also, I got chills at the end of the comedian when he ends up in the painted background.

mate he's a bad comedian, he does that shit and everyone hates it

>some of the charcters are brown reeee

Anyway your loss it's aight

The ending was keno. I still don't know what it means though. Did he get stuck in the painting along with other comedians who did what he did, or was he there with others who have disappeared?

Fuck White People also, snowflake :)

I simply don’t believe this is real. This sounds like an SNL skit

>it's aight
Nigger

Why don't you watch it and form your own opinion, rather than relying on someone else to tell you what to think? It's an enjoyable episode in it's own right. Do you really want to see another version of a (CGI) goblin on an airplane wing?

>Shatner
>litgow
>...adam scott
I like Scott well enough but he just doesn't fit...should have gone with Nic Cage

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (900x506, 127K)

Perfectly normal bus journey where I come from

>keno
Yea Forums needs to have some kind of literacy test-type thing that you have to pass in order to post

lmao
you easily pacified pleb
you're the reason why everything churned out now is shit
you enjoy taking huge loads of shit in your mouth
holy shit
you are disgusting

They should've hired Bill Wilson. Would've been certifiable kino. Imagine him freaking out that the plane will crash. Eventually he has to get restrained by a big guy until everything he feared inevitably unfolds all according to plan.

>This man's deranged! Is there a doctor onboard?!
>Dr. Now makes a guest appearance