3 hours long

>3 hours long
how many people are going to pee themselves or die from dehydration because of this stupid movie?
and will Disney bring Avengers-merchandised garbage trucks to get rid of all the bodies from cinemas? or mobile crematoriums?

Attached: DC45B0BA-9849-4BBB-B296-D9F823DFF5E9.jpg (480x481, 74K)

>implication that all capeshit fans could die thereby ending capeshit
okay i'm on board with this

>how many people are going to pee themselves or die from dehydration

Capeshit watchers are not people.

I keep normies talking about how long it is. What's the problem? Can't kids sit still for 3 hours? I don't get why more kino isn't 3 hours desu.

how come normies can't watch a 30 second clip yet they're expected to watch a 3 hr film?

Cope. If you get out of the house once in a while and aren't a NEET shut in you'll know Chads, dudebros, Stacies, and normies love and lap up capeshit. It's a dumb meme that only cringe-inducing soi scum with those grotesque smiles and the Chinese drones only enjoy these films.

Some people take a bathroom break during a 3 hour movie.

But not us.

NOT US.

the most pathetic part is, zoomers will wear it as a badge of honor and post about it on facebook
"OMG I MADE IT THROUGH DA MOBIE!!!!!!"
*157 Likes*

Attached: 60588605.jpg (960x960, 75K)

You're correct but also a faggot.

You're not autistic enough to think that shit isn't done in self-aware irony, right?

WHY THE FUCK IS THE PROBLEM? HONESTLY. I CAN GO WITHOUT PISSING FOR 6-8 HOURSA IF I NEED TO. I NEVER HAD KIDENY STONES. JUST DON'T DRINK LITERS OF COKE BEFORE OR DURING THE MOVIE. WHAT'S THE PROBLEM IN THAT?

>download shitty ass chinaman rip
>1 hour in
>"fuck gotta take a piss"
>pause the rip
>take a piss
>come back
>watch the rest of the shitty movie

>watch 1 million cookie cutter capeshit flicks
>"dude bros! its just irony! it's just funny stuff!"

If that means Daddy Evans can penetrate me his mighty flag pole, then I'm a faggot.

americans literally drink liters of coke before movie even starts
why do you think they have waiters inside the screening rooms?

Well it is you seething autist. It's not clever or funny or anything but zoomzoom humour like described in the post I replied is done with irony and self-awareness by exaggerating mundane shit like sitting through a 3 hour flick without pissing.

I've already inserted a catheter and am working on a shit bucket made out of several KFC buckets just in case

>they have waiters inside the screening rooms
they do? oh for fuck's sake, how can you enjoy watching a movie if you're watching it in, what basically is, a dimmed fast food restaurant?

Well that retarded cinema culture would explain the autistic screeching over 3 hours. What percent of burgers are so stupid and/or gluttonous that it's beyond question they forgo liquid for like 2-4 hours prior to going to the theatre? Hell, that dehydration may make give some an insight into what it's like to not look quite as fat and inspire a dedication to get fit for once.

Is it theoretically possible to die from dehydration after 3 hours of not drinking?
I’m asking because I had a friend in middle school who had some weird type of diabetes and had to chug pepsi every hour or so.

>they have waiters inside the screening rooms?
Please tell me that’s a meme.

You had to have already barely been drinking/not drinking any water for a huge amount of time for 3 hours to kill you.

>weird type of diabetes
Hypoglycemia is (usually) caused by insulin, not the disease itself. For your question your friend could have eaten donuts for the same effect, so no he doesn't need to drink every 3 hours and neither does anyone else.

from all the leaks the movie sounds so complex and complicated that 2 minute bathroom break may actually cause a lot of confusion among your typical capeshit audience.
I guess they did it intentionally to force viewers to see the movie second time.

That is what the intermission is for, have you never been to the theatre?

There is no intermission.

I bet you there will be an intermission... if not a break in relevant story telling and subtle hint to tell people to go pee where rocket and antman will compare dick sizes or something.

>compare dick sizes
for five minutes

China (or Korea) better have this movie ripped within 1 week of it being out in theaters.

upvoted, BTFO cringe facebook zoomer normies

Attached: chdS5o.gif (320x180, 564K)

>3 hours
>die
Hello there, femanon.

Hi

>WHY DO PEOPLE ENJOY THINGGGSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I seriously dont understand why people need to pee so often

>>hasn’t seen it yet
>>calls it stupid
Oh the irony

Attached: A03DE9AB-9CB3-4520-9EB9-F8BFFCF6F0AB.jpg (213x320, 28K)

That's why I bring an extra mountain dew bottle in to pee in.

There is when you have a squad of 20+ people seated throughout the theater and all have a plan to start changing "PEE PEE BREAK PEE PEE BREAK" at the 90 minute mark.

as if you haven't sit down in front of your computer for more than 3 hours straight like the fucking fat piece of shit you are

>watch Batman vs Superman ultimate edition
>In my comfy chair
>No retards laughing at quips or talking
>No sound of popcorn being eaten
>No shitty speaker quality audio
>No overpriced snacks
>1080p in my perfect computer screen
>"I gotta pee"
>hit pause
>pee
>Laugh at people that go to the cinema

Attached: 1554230301105.png (568x568, 15K)